Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 20 of 23
  1. #1
    Senior Member Senju clan24's Avatar
    Status
    Senju clan24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,190
    Location
    Crack house round the Block
    This user has no status.
     

    Luffy or Ace???

    Who has the most Devil Fruit techniques Luffy or his brother Ace .... Btw who is this guy in the Top hat below
     
         

  2. #2
    Premium User Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    35,322
    Location
    n
    This user was too stupid to
    change his password.
     

    Re: Luffy or Ace???

    Luffy has more due to Ace not having a lot of battle time.

    The top-hat guy is Sabo, Luffy and Ace's brother.
     
         

  3. #3
    yip man student kmrasengan's Avatar
    Status
    kmrasengan is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,718
    Location
    portugal
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Luffy or Ace???

    the guy with the red hat is sabo, as which has the most techinques with his DF luffy showed more, but i like ace's DF more.
     
         
    Last edited by kmrasengan; 11-13-2012 at 01:13 PM.

  4. #4
    Konohas Flasher Narutohokage7's Avatar
    Status
    Narutohokage7 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    8,784
    Location
    Chilling with Roshi, Sanji, Brook and Jiraiya at bathhouses.
    What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexic Association
    ofc!l
     

    Re: Luffy or Ace???

    I like em both equally but Luffy has shown more from what I have seen.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Senju clan24's Avatar
    Status
    Senju clan24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,190
    Location
    Crack house round the Block
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Luffy or Ace???

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Luffy has more due to Ace not having a lot of battle time.

    The top-hat guy is Sabo, Luffy and Ace's brother.
    WTFFFFFFFFFFF when and where do they discuss Sabo i never knew about him
     
         

  6. #6
    Premium User Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    35,322
    Location
    n
    This user was too stupid to
    change his password.
     

    Re: Luffy or Ace???

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju clan24 View Post
    WTFFFFFFFFFFF when and where do they discuss Sabo i never knew about him
    MAJOR SPOILERS

    After the Marineford War within a flashback.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Senju clan24's Avatar
    Status
    Senju clan24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,190
    Location
    Crack house round the Block
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Luffy or Ace???

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    MAJOR SPOILERS

    After the Marineford War within a flashback.
    Thanks alot man after ace died i was so mad that i skipped everything else and went straight to the timeskip... And i can always count on you when it comes to my one piece Threads lol
     
         

  8. #8
    Premium User Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    35,322
    Location
    n
    This user was too stupid to
    change his password.
     

    Re: Luffy or Ace???

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju clan24 View Post
    Thanks alot man after ace died i was so mad that i skipped everything else and went straight to the timeskip... And i can always count on you when it comes to my one piece Threads lol
    Oh, if you knew Ace was dead I wouldn't have put it in spoiler tags. And don't skip arcs bro. Why would you skip awesomeness?
     
         

  9. #9
    Archaeologist Of Straw Hat Nico Robin's Avatar
    Status
    Nico Robin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    24
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Luffy or Ace???

    Luffy
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member Senju clan24's Avatar
    Status
    Senju clan24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,190
    Location
    Crack house round the Block
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Luffy or Ace???

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Oh, if you knew Ace was dead I wouldn't have put it in spoiler tags. And don't skip arcs bro. Why would you skip awesomeness?
    Sorry bro... Ace's death was just to harsh for me i had to get far away from that ark after seeing that lol
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member Senju clan24's Avatar
    Status
    Senju clan24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,190
    Location
    Crack house round the Block
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Luffy or Ace???

    Quote Originally Posted by Nico Robin View Post
    Luffy
    Even before timeskip? idk i saw ace useing alot of different techs against blackbeard as long as many others in other fights i think it was Ace just guessing imo
     
         

  12. #12
    Premium User Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    35,322
    Location
    n
    This user was too stupid to
    change his password.
     

    Re: Luffy or Ace???

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju clan24 View Post
    Even before timeskip? idk i saw ace useing alot of different techs against blackbeard as long as many others in other fights i think it was Ace just guessing imo
    Yeah, Luffy always had more cuz he made new ones in like every fight.
     
         

  13. #13
    Archaeologist Of Straw Hat Nico Robin's Avatar
    Status
    Nico Robin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    24
    Location
    Punk Hazard
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Luffy or Ace???

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju clan24 View Post
    Even before timeskip? idk i saw ace useing alot of different techs against blackbeard as long as many others in other fights i think it was Ace just guessing imo
    no its luffy
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member Senju clan24's Avatar
    Status
    Senju clan24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,190
    Location
    Crack house round the Block
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Luffy or Ace???

    Quote Originally Posted by rikerslade View Post
    Yeah, Luffy always had more cuz he made new ones in like every fight.
    ok now that i think about it your right lol he even created this one on the spot Water Luffy

     
         

  15. #15
    yip man student kmrasengan's Avatar
    Status
    kmrasengan is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,718
    Location
    portugal
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Luffy or Ace???

    man you skipped arcs? and did you got to see whitebeards death? don't get me wrong ace's death was very emtional but the way whitebeard died was just epic, one of the best deaths i saw in an anime.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member Senju clan24's Avatar
    Status
    Senju clan24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,190
    Location
    Crack house round the Block
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Luffy or Ace???

    Quote Originally Posted by kmrasengan View Post
    man you skipped arcs? and did you got to see whitebeards death? don't get me wrong ace's death was very emtional but the way whitebeard died was just epic, one of the best deaths i saw in an anime.
    yeah but ace was my favorite characters brother and the way luffy just screamed out in tears while crying bothered me....who killed Whitebeard was it Black beard???
     
         

  17. #17
    Premium User Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    35,322
    Location
    n
    This user was too stupid to
    change his password.
     

    Re: Luffy or Ace???

    Quote Originally Posted by kmrasengan View Post
    man you skipped arcs? and did you got to see whitebeards death? don't get me wrong ace's death was very emtional but the way whitebeard died was just epic, one of the best deaths i saw in an anime.
    True this.
     
         

  18. #18
    Premium User Riker Slade's Avatar
    Status
    Riker Slade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    35,322
    Location
    n
    This user was too stupid to
    change his password.
     

    Re: Luffy or Ace???

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju clan24 View Post
    yeah but ace was my favorite characters brother and the way luffy just screamed out in tears while crying bothered me....who killed Whitebeard was it Black beard???
    Whitebeard died due to hundreds of gunshot wounds, hundreds of sword wounds and dozens of cannon ball wounds. Then Blackbeard stole his powers.
     
         

  19. #19
    yip man student kmrasengan's Avatar
    Status
    kmrasengan is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    5,718
    Location
    portugal
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Luffy or Ace???

    Quote Originally Posted by Senju clan24 View Post
    yeah but ace was my favorite characters brother and the way luffy just screamed out in tears while crying bothered me....who killed Whitebeard was it Black beard???
    not just blackbeard. see the episodes, it's very cool. the way he kicks akainu's ass man, i won't spoil anything now. And seriosuly watch sabo's flashback, it's really cool too.
     
         

  20. #20
    Senior Member Senju clan24's Avatar
    Status
    Senju clan24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,190
    Location
    Crack house round the Block
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Luffy or Ace???

    Quote Originally Posted by kmrasengan View Post
    not just blackbeard. see the episodes, it's very cool. the way he kicks akainu's ass man, i won't spoil anything now. And seriosuly watch sabo's flashback, it's really cool too.
    Will do imma watch them right now:D
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •