Results 1 to 24 of 24
  1. #1
    �You Question Logic Child� TheTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    TheTailedSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Leaf Village
    Posts
    4,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    "That wasnt very nice! i
    do believe you killed my hat!!
    " -SoloKing Kisuke
    Urahara-
     

    Obito (now) Vs Itachi

    No one say search bar no jutsu because none of recent have been made and power levels are different now so who wins
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member Izuna Kakashi Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Izuna Kakashi Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New World
    Posts
    3,037
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito (now) Vs Itachi

    Obito low diff
     
         

  3. #3
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Obito (now) Vs Itachi

    Depends. Is it Edo Itachi ? If so, then I'd still have to give it to Obito mid-high diff.
     
         

  4. #4
    �You Question Logic Child� TheTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    TheTailedSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Leaf Village
    Posts
    4,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    "That wasnt very nice! i
    do believe you killed my hat!!
    " -SoloKing Kisuke
    Urahara-
     

    Re: Obito (now) Vs Itachi

    Yeah this is Edo itachi and people may say the same things Simple math but i need to make sure
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member narutokage99's Avatar
    Status
    narutokage99 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    |¯x¯|
    Posts
    1,557
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito (now) Vs Itachi

    Even Kakashi's kamui can barelly trouble him , Itachi won't even touch him.
     
         

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Obito (now) Vs Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTailedSage View Post
    Yeah this is Edo itachi and people may say the same things Simple math but i need to make sure
    Well if anybody would find a way to deal with Obito, it'd be Edo Itachi (not including Madara). That doesn't mean he'd win, though, Obito's one of the most OP characters fighting right now.
     
         

  7. #7
    �You Question Logic Child� TheTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    TheTailedSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Leaf Village
    Posts
    4,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    "That wasnt very nice! i
    do believe you killed my hat!!
    " -SoloKing Kisuke
    Urahara-
     

    Re: Obito (now) Vs Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Well if anybody would find a way to deal with Obito, it'd be Edo Itachi (not including Madara). That doesn't mean he'd win, though, Obito's one of the most OP characters fighting right now.
    Me personally and this is just me as much as ive grown to dislike itachi because of fanboys on this base (your not one of them no one here so far is) i would have to say itachi, BECAUSE The only thing going for him now is kamui, HIS mokuton isn't that good compared to other mokuton users we've seen like yamato and madara, obitos mokuton is prob just about better than danzos, his 6 paths are goneand hes already summoned gedo mazo
     
         

  8. #8
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Obito (now) Vs Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTailedSage View Post
    Me personally and this is just me as much as ive grown to dislike itachi because of fanboys on this base (your not one of them no one here so far is) i would have to say itachi, BECAUSE The only thing going for him now is kamui, HIS mokuton isn't that good compared to other mokuton users we've seen like yamato and madara, obitos mokuton is prob just about better than danzos, his 6 paths are goneand hes already summoned gedo mazo
    Don't worry, I'd only be considered a Tobirama fanboy, and barely at that. The thing is though, if you're talking about now, then the fight would be Obito vs Kakashi and Itachi, because Kakashi is fighting him now. I thought you were talking about if they just randomly started fighting (excluding the fight going on in the manga) and Obito had his paths and the Gedo Mezou to his disposal.
     
         

  9. #9
    �You Question Logic Child� TheTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    TheTailedSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Leaf Village
    Posts
    4,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    "That wasnt very nice! i
    do believe you killed my hat!!
    " -SoloKing Kisuke
    Urahara-
     

    Re: Obito (now) Vs Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Don't worry, I'd only be considered a Tobirama fanboy, and barely at that. The thing is though, if you're talking about now, then the fight would be Obito vs Kakashi and Itachi, because Kakashi is fighting him now. I thought you were talking about if they just randomly started fighting (excluding the fight going on in the manga) and Obito had his paths and the Gedo Mezou to his disposal.
    tobirama is underrated if that in base D: i think hes pretty good though LOL anyway currently yeah hes useless how he managed to hold his own for so long is due to kamui but thats overkill if itachi jumped in now because hes got sharingan too but as to whos eye is stronger i dunno
    :s if he had his path wouldntmake much of a diff since they Frigged the paths up with ease and managed to defeat gedo
     
         

  10. #10
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Obito (now) Vs Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTailedSage View Post
    tobirama is underrated if that in base D: i think hes pretty good though LOL anyway currently yeah hes useless how he managed to hold his own for so long is due to kamui but thats overkill if itachi jumped in now because hes got sharingan too but as to whos eye is stronger i dunno
    :s if he had his path wouldntmake much of a diff since they Frigged the paths up with ease and managed to defeat gedo
    Yes, he is underrated, that's one of the reasons why I like him. Don't underrate Kakashi either, any regular Jounin (or high-level Jounin, such as Asuma) would be long dead by now. Obito's eye works for Obito, Itachi's eye works for Itachi. I can't see Itachi using Kamui, so yeah.

    I think it would make a difference. I don't think that Itachi's Susanoo would be able to maintain itself when 5 Tailed Beast Balls are being shot at it.
     
         

  11. #11
    �You Question Logic Child� TheTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    TheTailedSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Leaf Village
    Posts
    4,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    "That wasnt very nice! i
    do believe you killed my hat!!
    " -SoloKing Kisuke
    Urahara-
     

    Re: Obito (now) Vs Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Yes, he is underrated, that's one of the reasons why I like him. Don't underrate Kakashi either, any regular Jounin (or high-level Jounin, such as Asuma) would be long dead by now. Obito's eye works for Obito, Itachi's eye works for Itachi. I can't see Itachi using Kamui, so yeah.

    I think it would make a difference. I don't think that Itachi's Susanoo would be able to maintain itself when 5 Tailed Beast Balls are being shot at it.
    LOL dont worry i got your back and i know kakashi is strong and its his intelligence that makes him kakashi mostly in my opinion but he has got power too, Thats yive always liked the way kakashi is so resillient, agreeing with you on that though but the only reason why that is is because they wouldn't be accustomed to that eye if they got it like that, you would have to grow up with it
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    Omnipotent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    On the battlefield
    Posts
    5,160
    Post Thanks / Like
    Above All
     

    Re: Obito (now) Vs Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by TheTailedSage View Post
    LOL dont worry i got your back and i know kakashi is strong and its his intelligence that makes him kakashi mostly in my opinion but he has got power too, Thats yive always liked the way kakashi is so resillient, agreeing with you on that though but the only reason why that is is because they wouldn't be accustomed to that eye if they got it like that, you would have to grow up with it
    Thanks. I don't usually match Kakashi with intelligence until after Obito "dies" because before that refused to think "rationally". Oh, yeah I see what you're saying now, I agree. Like how Kakashi can't use Kamui the way Obito can.
     
         

  13. #13
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    22,380
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito (now) Vs Itachi

    Obito wins low-mid diff....Itachi can't even touch him, now he has Rinnegan and Gedo Mazo..
     
         

  14. #14
    �You Question Logic Child� TheTailedSage's Avatar
    Status
    TheTailedSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Leaf Village
    Posts
    4,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    "That wasnt very nice! i
    do believe you killed my hat!!
    " -SoloKing Kisuke
    Urahara-
     

    Re: Obito (now) Vs Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Omnipotent View Post
    Thanks. I don't usually match Kakashi with intelligence until after Obito "dies" because before that refused to think "rationally". Oh, yeah I see what you're saying now, I agree. Like how Kakashi can't use Kamui the way Obito can.
    ehhh you got a point there, he has let too much emotion take over. Yeeeeeah but thats basically like two eyes with two diff jobs but they know how to use it
     
         

  15. #15
    Senior Member Lilt's Avatar
    Status
    Lilt is offline
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,196
    Post Thanks / Like
    Derp
     

    Re: Obito (now) Vs Itachi

    If this is Obito with just his Kamui and shuriken, the one fighting Kakashi currently, then Itachi'd win pretty solidly imo. If it's Obito with Pain and tailed beasts, then Obito would flatten Itachi.
     
         

  16. #16
    Banned
    Status
    SilverSlick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Nahhhhh
    Posts
    5,383
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not fond of peasants
     

    Re: Obito (now) Vs Itachi

    One armed, no Rinnegan Obito wins with relatively low diff.
     
         

  17. #17
    the illest you never heard wridacule's Avatar
    Status
    wridacule is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    missouri
    Posts
    2,407
    Post Thanks / Like
    cheese makes it hard to poo
     

    Re: Obito (now) Vs Itachi

    obito is a perfect candidate for izanami. he doesn't know who he is or what he should be anymore. all he knows are madara's words. if itachi could pull off izanami he has a chance...
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member VangBro95's Avatar
    Status
    VangBro95 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,207
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito (now) Vs Itachi

    Edo or not, Obito still takes this.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member kyubbi sagemode's Avatar
    Status
    kyubbi sagemode is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,153
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito (now) Vs Itachi

    Obito easy
     
         

  20. #20
    Member GreatestUchiha15's Avatar
    Status
    GreatestUchiha15 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Akatsuki Hideout
    Posts
    69
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito (now) Vs Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by wridacule View Post
    obito is a perfect candidate for izanami. he doesn't know who he is or what he should be anymore. all he knows are madara's words. if itachi could pull off izanami he has a chance...
    ^^ This and what can Obito do against Susanoo seeing as his paths in the Rinnengan died and Itachi is to smart to get sucked up by Kamui
     
         

  21. #21
    Member GreatestUchiha15's Avatar
    Status
    GreatestUchiha15 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Akatsuki Hideout
    Posts
    69
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Obito (now) Vs Itachi

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    you sure Itachi even get the chance to prepare for Izanami? Obito ain't gonna sit down and wait till Itachi's done.. he simply finish him off..


    gedo mazo stomps susanoo - im sorry
    Fair point but Itachi uses Shisui's eye for genjutsu and Obito's dead.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •