Page 2 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Don't front.
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: So Who Isn't a Genius in Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    I found it hard to really listen to anything Naurto says as fact, but welp there you have it.
    That seems more like Kishimoto speaking through Naruto (in order to inform the reader) if anything else.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing

Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    That seems more like Kishimoto speaking through Naruto (in order to inform the reader) if anything else.
    That's how I have to interpret anything Naruto says.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.

@Noddy Maybe you should read the pages where Madara is talking for better understanding as Naruto knows shit about the sage.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing

Quote Originally Posted by -Vasto Lorde- View Post
    They're not called Geniuses based on their brains, but based on what they specialize in and how they use it, yes Choji is a Genius in BF mode.
    Exactly why I see it a being pointless to compare and mentions ones intelligence unless they use the same techniques. Intelligence as far smarts (brain) shouldn't be directed towards anyone except shikumaru (which correlates with his ability).

Don't front.
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I read it. Nothing to add. As you say, Naruto doesn't know much, which is all the more reason to take this as something Kishimoto wants the reader to know.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Takin it easy

lee is a genius of hard work, naruto is a battle genious, shikamaru is a tacticle genious sasuke and neji all around genious, minato boss genious

Senior Member NarutoSageUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spanky

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    I don't remember the manga callin Naruto a genius, only a moron or idiot. I believe the only reason he was paired with Sasuke cause, he was the dumbest so they had to balance it out with the smartest.
    so it was atmosphere who worked out how Raikage can get killed ?

or It was allso Global warming that beat Pain ?

I think i dont remember Water pollution creating an S-rank Jutsu

Naruto is not a genius on the levels of Itachi,Madara or Minato

but he is smart , Battle smart

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing

Quote Originally Posted by cptenn94 View Post
    lee is a genius of hard work, naruto is a battle genious, shikamaru is a tacticle genious sasuke and neji all around genious, minato boss genious
    As Kakashi said in that image, it has nothing to do with hard work.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

I read it. Nothing to add. As you say, Naruto doesn't know much, which is all the more reason to take this as something Kishimoto wants the reader to know.
    Everything about the sage has been explained by Madara who was the original holder of information about the sage. Naruto here is only throwing things around like he always does. I can't believe anyone would take this seriously after what has been revealed about him by Obito and Madara.

Status
    Feb 2012
    In my castle, sending my minions to wipe out Narutoverse.
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by blazekev90 View Post
    As Kakashi said in that image, it has nothing to do with hard work.
    I believe Gai said it somewhere in part 1.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing

Quote Originally Posted by Memoria View Post
    I believe Gai said it somewhere in part 1.
    Maybe, but Kakashi says that that display of ability isn't hard work alone. Though personally this it's all hard work.

Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageUzumaki View Post
    so it was atmosphere who worked out how Raikage can get killed ?

or It was allso Global warming that beat Pain ?

I think i dont remember Water pollution creating an S-rank Jutsu

Naruto is not a genius on the levels of Itachi,Madara or Minato

but he is smart , Battle smart
    Naruto got Intel from Bee

Naruto got Intel cause of Jiraiya, then all the help from Gambunta, Ma & pa. Then Kurama saved him.

Didn't see Naruto create a jutsu without help, like Minato.

Don't front.
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by shelke View Post
    Everything about the sage has been explained by Madara who was the original holder of information about the sage. Naruto here is only throwing things around like he always does. I can't believe anyone would take this seriously after what has been revealed about him by Obito and Madara.
    We never saw what Madara said about the Sage [1]. His only reference to the Rikudō no jutsu was when he said he would teach Obito the techniques [2]. What Naruto said hasn't been countered or contradicted. And the fact that it was said with such assurance (when Naruto has no real basis for saying it) can only lead me to conclude that this was simply the voice of Kishimoto being heard through Naruto.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing

Naruto got Intel cause of Jiraiya, then all the help from Gambunta, Ma & pa. Then Kurama saved him.

Well he did master SM faster than anyone else before him

He may not have created a jutsu, but he's enhanced jutsu beyond belief.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spanky

Naruto got the outcome of the battle - did not get how it happened

Kurama is part of Naruto's powers , Pain is so6p strong he needed that power and was able to suppress him in the end
    Jiraya said that the real one is not there , There was no Intel on what the powers were

Rasen Shuriken was created by Naruto - it is an s-ranked Jutsu

i can say that Sasuke was helped in each battle - just to annoy you , but i wont . Fanboying is not in my repertoire

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like

We never saw what Madara said about the Sage [1]. His only reference to the Rikudō no jutsu was when he said he would teach Obito the techniques [2]. What Naruto said hasn't been countered or contradicted. And the fact that it was said with such assurance (when Naruto has no real basis for saying it) can only lead me to conclude that this was simply the voice of Kishimoto being heard through Naruto.
    You are over-looking on crucial point here; Obito's explanation of Izanagi, the original creation Jutsu and the only Jutsu the sage ever created. That chapter where he killed Konon shed light on this important piece of information. You may be right, but until Kishimoto doesn't add more to Obito's and Madara's explanations, I for one, am not taking anything Naruto says seriously.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yellow Trash

Naruto got the outcome of the battle - did not get how it happened

Kurama is part of Naruto's powers , Pain is so6p strong he needed that power and was able to suppress him in the end
    Jiraya said that the real one is not there , There was no Intel on what the powers were

Rasen Shuriken was created by Naruto - it is an s-ranked Jutsu

i can say that Sasuke was helped in each battle - just to annoy you , but i wont . Fanboying is not in my repertoire
    He asked The 8 tails what happen he told them they both fell flat with their jutsu's still active, with that info he was able to beat Raikage.

You right Naruto figured it all out on his own. Kakashi was reason they knew about Deva abilities, tho Deva was restricted since he had just user Shinra tensei to destroy Konoha and needed time to rest. Kurama still saved him.

Yea created with help

I can't get annoyed on the internet, nothing bothers me. I answered the question it said who was not a Genius I said Naruto, not my fault it hurt yo feelings.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spanky

He asked The 8 tails what happen he told them they both fell flat with their jutsu's still active, with that info he was able to beat Raikage.

You right Naruto figured it all out on his own. Kakashi was reason they knew about Deva abilities, tho Deva was restricted since he had just user Shinra tensei to destroy Konoha and needed time to rest. Kurama still saved him.

Yea created with help

I can't get annoyed on the internet, nothing bothers me. I answered the question it said who was not a Genius I said Naruto, not my fault it hurt yo feelings.
    With that info he was able to Work out how to beat the Raikage

What does this Phraze "they both fell flat with their jutsu's still active" mean to you ?

So by that Bee actually meant _ go into Sage mode , Use Rasengan and try to make the 3rd Pierce Himself ? Right ? oh ur THAT Insightful ?

Kakashi was the Reason ?

Kakashi was long dead - Naruto Defeated the Animal path by restricting their eyesight .

he Worked out that the eyes were connected so that was how he beat the Naraka Path

Pain was not able to use his abilities for 5 minutes of the fight

then he started to Spam Shinra tensei - Kurama saved him , but it is like Saying - Susanoo Saved Madara ......

Naruto needed that power to defeat pain , No one cept maybe for obito was On par with Pain at that moment

Created with help ? from whom ? his sensei ?

No duh ? - what did kakashi do ? Show off how he can also use Rasengan ? He Created it through Hard work

it is not me whos feelings are hurt .

it is you who is hurt by facts , and tries to Crop out- the info that you need out of the general picture

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Akuma no Ko" Robin

True...but at this point intelligence hardly matters...I mean how many intelligent shinobi were differed by the random double meteorite attack...at this point it is who has the best application of power attacks. Example Shikamaru can't do shit to Madara and yet he's a genius, same with Itachi (be honest how does he survive the meteor strike :/)

In most cases what the term genius is usually applied...for example most people say Lee is a genious OF HARD WORK. Not s genius of intelligence. In both cases the term genius is being correctly used as highly skilled or knowledgable...

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yellow Trash

With that info he was able to Work out how to beat the Raikage

What does this Phraze "they both fell flat with their jutsu's still active" mean to you ?

So by that Bee actually meant _ go into Sage mode , Use Rasengan and try to make the 3rd Pierce Himself ? Right ? oh ur THAT Insightful ?

Kakashi was the Reason ?

Kakashi was long dead - Naruto Defeated the Animal path by restricting their eyesight .

he Worked out that the eyes were connected so that was how he beat the Naraka Path

Pain was not able to use his abilities for 5 minutes of the fight

then he started to Spam Shinra tensei - Kurama saved him , but it is like Saying - Susanoo Saved Madara ......

Naruto needed that power to defeat pain , No one cept maybe for obito was On par with Pain at that moment

Created with help ? from whom ? his sensei ?

No duh ? - what did kakashi do ? Show off how he can also use Rasengan ? He Created it through Hard work

it is not me whos feelings are hurt .

it is you who is hurt by facts , and tries to Crop out- the info that you need out of the general picture
    What the manga explained ''they both fell flat with their jutsu's still active'' Naruto seen his best attack didn't hurt him and figured the scar from his chest was self inflicted from the Intel he got. I figure any genius would figure out that, with the huge clue given by Kishi showin us the 3rd Raikage scar on his chest. He obviously wasn't blown away by a Biju dama. Since the 8 tails didn't kill him.

Who did Kakashi relay the message to? Chouji, who did he tell? Tsunade, which she gave her slug to Naruto who told him about pain, don't feel like pulling manga pics it should be obvious Naruto didn't figure out pain abilities on his own. Ma & Pa told Naruto about their linked vision duh, then Gamabunta ate animal path and Naruto killed him.
    Everyone helped Naruto beat pain. Kakashi, Ma & Pa, Gambunta, Kurama.

Help from Kakashi he created RS. So on his own he would've magically thought to create it?

Your feelings are obviously are hurt cause I said Naruto wasn't a genius, if they weren't we wouldn't be havin this pointless discussion.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spanky

What the manga explained ''they both fell flat with their jutsu's still active'' Naruto seen his best attack didn't hurt him and figured the scar from his chest was self inflicted from the Intel he got. I figure any genius would figure out that, with the huge clue given by Kishi showin us the 3rd Raikage scar on his chest. He obviously wasn't blown away by a Biju dama. Since the 8 tails didn't kill him.

Who did Kakashi relay the message to? Chouji, who did he tell? Tsunade, which she gave her slug to Naruto who told him about pain, don't feel like pulling manga pics it should be obvious Naruto didn't figure out pain abilities on his own. Ma & Pa told Naruto about their linked vision duh, then Gamabunta ate animal path and Naruto killed him.
    Everyone helped Naruto beat pain. Kakashi, Ma & Pa, Gambunta, Kurama.

Help from Kakashi he created RS. So on his own he would've magically thought to create it?

Your feelings are obviously are hurt cause I said Naruto wasn't a genius, if they weren't we wouldn't be havin this pointless discussion.
    i can only agree to a battle with Pain , and that partially

Again , Ma and Pa / Kurama are all part of Naruto's powers

they are His Summons/Tailed beasts , it is like Saying If it wasnt for that Hawk vs Danzo Sasuke would've fallen to his death .....

I figure any genius would figure out that
    - you are stating that Naruto is in fact a Genious

Self ownt

he was helped by Kakashi to find his Natural affinity - which i guess every sensei should help a student to find ?

again , he Mastered that Technique to a whole other level

He was able to Throw chakra - all through hard work

my feelings aren't hurt

My sense of logic is. If you will try to be objective from this point , i will do nothing but giggle

Last edited by NarutoSageUzumaki; 11-13-2012 at 08:59 PM.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yellow Trash

i can only agree to a battle with Pain , and that partially

Again , Ma and Pa / Kurama are all part of Naruto's powers

they are His Summons/Tailed beasts , it is like Saying If it wasnt for that Hawk Sasuke would've fallen to his death .....

- you are stating that Naruto is in fact a Genious

Self ownt

he was helped by Kakashi to find his Natural affinity - which i guess every sensei should help a student to find ?

again , he Mastered that Technique to a whole other level

He was able to Throw chakra - all through hard work

my feelings aren't hurt

My sense of logic is. If you will try to be objective from this point , i will do nothing but giggle
    If Naruto was a genius he would've figured it out soon as he did battle with 3rd Raikge. I believe Minato would figure it out without any intell.

Ok and im sayin Jiraiya summonings Ma & Pa, intel helped Naruto in his fight with Pain, and Kurama saved him.

Great he master his fathers technique with help, on a new level

We can go all day, my point won't change

Disciple of Unorthodox Icelerate's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    #1 Disciple of Unorthodox

Genius and intelligence are two different things. Neji and Sasuke are geniuses but they get a worse data book score in intelligence compared to Shino, Sakura and Temari who aren't considered genius. I say a genius in Naruto is someone who can learn and master a fighting style easily.

As for Naruto learning rasenshuriken, he had Yamato help suppress the Kyubbi's power but overall, I do think Naruto mastered that technique due to him being a genius of hard work.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing

Quote Originally Posted by KGB Kakuzu View Post
    True...but at this point intelligence hardly matters...I mean how many intelligent shinobi were differed by the random double meteorite attack...at this point it is who has the best application of power attacks. Example Shikamaru can't do shit to Madara and yet he's a genius, same with Itachi (be honest how does he survive the meteor strike :/)

In most cases what the term genius is usually applied...for example most people say Lee is a genious OF HARD WORK. Not s genius of intelligence. In both cases the term genius is being correctly used as highly skilled or knowledgable...
    This is the point, genius comment are becoming pointless and that really can't be used against anyone as everyone are in there own right.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spanky

If Naruto was a genius he would've figured it out soon as he did battle with 3rd Raikge. I believe Minato would figure it out without any intell.

Ok and im sayin Jiraiya summonings Ma & Pa, intel helped Naruto in his fight with Pain, and Kurama saved him.

Great he master his fathers technique with help, on a new level

We can go all day, my point won't change
    As i have Said , Naruto is not a Genius on the Levels of Minato , he is a Battle genius. But Naruto out of the whole Shinobi army present was the only one to figure it out , even though Dodai had the same intel

Naruto can Summon Ma and Pa too*

it is like saying , It is Orochimaru's summon Manda that Saved Sasuke From Deidara's c4

dont bend the reality to what you want it to be

He Leveled it up , he Mastered his fathers technique a long time ago when he was 13

again , you curve the facts towards what you want them to say , and not stating facts as they are