May 2012
    ----

Re: Naruto bijuu mode vs obito

Obito Wins.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Obito rapes up and down; doesn't even need gedo mazo. Just count the times Naruto's had to be saved by Bee/Hachibi/Kakashi/Gai when he's fighting Tobi, then count the times Obito's had to be saved.

Status
    Aug 2012
    I am here to restore Order

haha, are you really that naive guys, so funny. Yes it is true that from begining of fight until now that manga shows, overall Obito is stronger than Naruto only if we count how much times more Naruto needed to be save in compare to Obito, but don't forget that it was KM Naruto, only some time later Bijuu Mode. Naruto being in Bijuu mode from begining could be be another history and gigantic challenge for Obito.
    From title of thread I assume we are talking about fresh Naruto bijuu mode vs fresh Obito, in other words let's say that from begining of Naruto vs Obito fight, Naruto is in Bijuu mode, not i KM and Obito is with edo jinchurki as his paths.

Fight would go down like:

- Bijuu mode Naruto destroys each time edo jinchurki.
    - Bijuu mode Naruto is even stronger than in manga(Naruto almost full fresh chakra + fresh Kurama chakra), so he handles all jinchurkii turned to Bijuu by Obito.
    - While Naruto deals with Bijuu's Obito try to catch Naruto but Naruto is too fast.
    - After Bijuu's are done or ineffective Obito summon Gedo Mazou to absorb all bijuu's back.
    - Obito use Gedo Mazou to attack Naruto, Naruto counter and match Gedo Mazou power, while Obito try to capture him, but Naruto is too fast.
    - Obito has enough , so he begin to ressurect Jyuubi, then protect it with Fire barrier.
    - Obito is left alone to fight Naruto Bijuu mode little tired.
    - Obito use Kamui trying to absorb Naruto Bijuu mode, but Naruto sense him and avoid well thanks to his amazing reflex and speed.
    - Naruto try to hit Obito with his Kurama arms, but Obito is intangible so Naruto can't touch him.
    - Naruto and Obito can't touch yourselves, so they are fighting until they will be low on chakra.
    - Obito uses fire jutsu, Naruto block it with nine tails
    - Obito uses Mokuton Naruto destroy it with sheer power.
    - Obito uses Rinnengan , WHAT?!, ah yes, Obito is noob with Rinnengan, Rinnengan power is too much for Obito

Conclusion: Naruto with Kurama has much more chakra then Obito so Naruto with Kurama win!

Flame me, laugh from me but I don't care because I and Kishi know who is right

Last edited by KCMNaruto; 11-19-2012 at 03:54 PM.

Senior Member Izuna Kakashi Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Obito wins.