who helps out with battle
    training

Roger vs Shinta

rei's r and r
    no killing/stealing
    cj's are allowed
    summons are allowed
    post bio
    using rez hyuuga in sig (needs updating)
    we start at mid
    battlefield: a plain grassy field with a lake to my left (your right) 25m away

*Rez stands there with his mask on and byakuugan activated*

Lets see what you know

Status
    O__O'

Re: Roger vs Shinta

I'll use Yahiko in sig, my profile has all my current training You make the first move please (I'll respond in a few hours, I'm on the iPad and have no access to a laptop for a while...)

Status
    Jan 2011
    Im not a sensei, just a guy
    training

An uchiha huh? this shall be intresting

*I quickly drop 4 smoke bombs on me and in alomst an instant i make 3 earth clones (A,B,C). I then quickly perform a 2 handseals and slam my hands on the ground with C, causing your feet to sink into the ground (and they get crushed) while 2 huge pieces of bedrock collide from your left and right, turning you into paste. As me and C slam our hands on the ground, A and B exit the smoke flanking you left and right and throw 8 kunai with paper bombs on them (about the same time your feet sink) I still watch you but i avoid looking into your eyes*

jutsus used:

(Doton: KageBunshin no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Shadow Clone Technique
    Type: Supplementary
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique creates a shadow clone made of mud of the user. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mould itself back to its original shape. After reverting to mud, it can hold the opponent in place. The user can create upto three clones. They can also use up to C rank earth techniques.

(Doton: Retsudo Tenshō) - Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm
    Type: Offense
    Range: Short/Long
    Chakra Cost: 15
    Damage Points: 30
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Ox → placing hand on the ground, the user causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to the area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.

Status
    O__O'

Quote Originally Posted by Roger23 View Post
    An uchiha huh? this shall be intresting

*I quickly drop 4 smoke bombs on me and in alomst an instant i make 3 earth clones (A,B,C). I then quickly perform a 2 handseals and slam my hands on the ground with C, causing your feet to sink into the ground (and they get crushed) while 2 huge pieces of bedrock collide from your left and right, turning you into paste. As me and C slam our hands on the ground, A and B exit the smoke flanking you left and right and throw 8 kunai with paper bombs on them (about the same time your feet sink) I still watch you but i avoid looking into your eyes*

jutsus used:

(Doton: KageBunshin no Jutsu) – Earth Release: Shadow Clone Technique
    Range: Short
    Chakra cost: 25
    Damage points: N/A
    Description: This technique creates a shadow clone made of mud of the user. Since its made of mud, it can continue to reform and mould itself back to its original shape. After reverting to mud, it can hold the opponent in place. The user can create upto three clones. They can also use up to C rank earth techniques.

(Doton: Retsudo Tenshō) - Earth Release: Tearing Earth Turning Palm
    Description: After performing the required hand seals Boar → Ox → placing hand on the ground, the user causes the ground surrounding the enemy to spiral inwards on itself, burying them alive or crushing them. This technique is capable of causing quite a bit of damage to the area. This technique is much more damaging if used in rocky mountainous areas, or inside a cave.

(Doton: Ganban Kyu) - Earth Release: Bedrock Coffin
    Range: Mid/Long
    Description: After performing the Rat hand seal, the user to control multiple sections of rock and move them around their opponent. The user then forms two gigantic sections that crush the opponent.
    I will also clarify that I have my reversed edge sword on my left hip.

Still a fan of Earth I see

As soon as you drop the smoke bombs (O_o used enough ) I draw my sword and swing at you with one fluid motion, as I do so, releasing a horizontal arc of wind at you. This would interrupt you from performing the last two techniques of your move.

(Fūton: Shinkūken) - Wind Release: Shock Blade
    Type: Offensive
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra cost: 20
    Damage points: 40
    Description: The user swings their blade and a gust of wind is released in the arc that it was swung in. The technique is strong enough to stop projectiles that are thrown at the user.

As soon as I release the wind, I activate my 1 tomoe sharingan which allows me to see that there are now four chakra signals in the smoke cloud (will be blown away by the wind by the time your next move starts). I then create two shadow clones on my left (C1) and right (C2) about a metre apart from me.

(Kage Bunshin no Jutsu) - Shadow Clone Technique
    Type:Supplementary
    Range:Short
    Chakra Cost:20
    Damage Points:N/A
    Description: The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. Upon impact, the clone can be dispersed.

Now that the wind has blown away I can clearly see that you have made three clones of some sort. So I stomp on the ground, injecting my fire chakra, and cause three pillars to burst up from under the feet of the three figure from my left (You didn't tell me where the clones where made so I'm guessing they are in a line, either way you may get some leeway if you say I hit three clones and not you ). As I do this C2 throws two explosive tagged kunais at the right most figure, where they land just in front of his feet, detonating seconds later.

( Katon: Gōka Honoo no Hashira Jutsu ) - Fire Release: Great Fire Flame Pillars Technique
    Range: Short – Mid
    Chakra cost: 30
    Damage points: 60
    Description: The user will knead their fire chakra and release it into the ground by stomping down their leg and then causing three pillars of fire several meters tall spaced out evenly. The Pillars of fire can act as a defensive wall against incoming techniques or targets or used to attack low aerial targets.

Hope that's interesting enough for you!

Status
    Jan 2011
    Im not a sensei, just a guy
    training

(its A-B-Me-C) should have made that clear

--------------------------------------

*As i see you draw your sword and slash at me, it has to be some kind of wind tech so i quickly perform the horse handseal and i release a massive wall of flames. As i release this, i see your shadow clones formed (C1 you C2) since the fire doesnt obscure my vision (even though they have the same chakra network, like how neji saw naruto with his clones) A and B quicly merge silently with the ground and heads towards you. They then pop out behind you silenty, turning into mud as they lock your arms and cover your mouth (this happens to C1 and You) (you cant perform hand seals and you may suffocate thanks to no air. plus you would move slower thanks to their added weight) while me and C Throw 10 kunai with paper bombs each, hidden by the huge burning wall (you cant see them) (they are spread out in an arc)*

Lets see if uchiha lives up to their reputation
    jutsus used:

Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Range: Short - Long
    Chakra cost: 40
    Damage points: 80
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique x2
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.

Status
    O__O'

Quote Originally Posted by Roger23 View Post
    (its A-B-Me-C) should have made that clear

--------------------------------------

*As i see you draw your sword and slash at me, it has to be some kind of wind tech so i quickly perform the horse handseal and i release a massive wall of flames. As i release this, i see your shadow clones formed (C1 you C2) since the fire doesnt obscure my vision (even though they have the same chakra network, like how neji saw naruto with his clones) A and B quicly merge silently with the ground and heads towards you. They then pop out behind you silenty, turning into mud as they lock your arms and cover your mouth (this happens to C1 and You) (you cant perform hand seals and you may suffocate thanks to no air. plus you would move slower thanks to their added weight) while me and C Throw 10 kunai with paper bombs each, hidden by the huge burning wall (you cant see them) (they are spread out in an arc)*

Lets see if uchiha lives up to their reputation
    jutsus used:

Katon: Gōka Mekkyaku) - Fire release: Great Fire Majestic Annihilation
    Description: A technique where the user makes the horse hand seal and then the user kneads chakra inside the body is converted into fire, and then expelled from the mouth in a massive wall of intense flames, which covers an expansive range in both vertical and horizontal dimensions, making it extremely difficult to avoid.

Doton: Dochū Eigyo no Jutsu) - Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique x2
    Type: Defence/Supplementary
    Damage Points: N/A
    Description: Using this jutsu, a person can hide underground until they're ready to attack an opponent. By utilizing earth-chakra, the person can stealthily emerge from the ground without disrupting the ground around him. This jutsu can also be used to avoid incoming jutsus.
    Sorry for the delay o_o'

I kinda hoped that would be the clones position

As the wall of flames continues towards me, instead of creating the shadow clones (As I released the wind blade, activated my sharingan and then created the clones I would have enough time to react to the flame wall) I create a wall of F5 tornadoes in front of me, that stop you fire jutsu from hitting me.

( Futon: Tatsumaki Heki ) - Wind Release: Tordado Wall
    Description: The user generates a large wall of 5 Tall tornadoes that are sent towards the opponent. A flying summoning can create this technique by simply flapping their wings to generate the wind for the technique.

I then feel something come up from behind me and grab me around my mouth, I then instinctively release a cloak of lightning around my body, destroying your earthen clone.

(Raiton: Chidori Nagashi) - Lightning Release: One Thousand Birds Current
    Type: Offense/Defence
    Range: Short - Mid
    Chakra Cost: 30
    Damage Points: 60
    Description: This jutsu allows the user to generate non-focused electrically charged chakra from their body. Because the electricity isn't focused, it doesn't kill on contact, instead it only paralyzes. The lightning can be channelled through metal objects, as well as spread out into the air or ground.

(I don't know if you still have a clone behind me or not O__O)

I then bite my lip to draw some blood, and then perform the Snake → Ram → Bird hand seals, summoning Leach. I then jump on his back and fly to long range in the air and long range from you.

Isn't that Rez? He signed the contract as well didn't he?

Yep, but we are having a friendly battle now. ^^

(Kuchiyose: Waraikawasemi no Leach) Summoning: The Kookaburra Leach
    Range: Short Range
    Chakra: 30
    Damage: 60
    Description: After making a blood sacrifice and performing the Snake → Ram → Bird hand seals, the summoner will place their hand on the ground or other flat surface, while applying ample pressure and chakra in order to summon Leach. Leach is a Blue-winged Kookaburra who has cream-coloured upper and underparts barred with brownish markings. He has blue wings, brown shoulders and blue rump with a blue tail. Leach is considerably larger than most Kingfishers with a 3 meter wingspan and the capability to carry one human on his back. Leach has an affinity for the Wind element and can perform up to A-rank wind jutsu without hand seals. Leach can only use the following wind jutsus by flapping his wing(s) or by releasing them through his mouth.
    Wind jutsu usable by Leach:
    By flapping his wing(s);
    - Wind Release: Dust Wind Technique,
    - Wind Release: Rumbling wind wall,
    - Wind Release: Gale Palm,
    - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon,
    - Wind Release: Gale Surge Technique
    By releasing through his mouth:
    - Wind Release: Great Vacuum Cannon
    - Wind Release: Twister Shot
    - Wind Style: Pressure Damage
    - Wind Release: Vacuum Sphere
    - Wind Release: Vacuum Wave
    - Wind Release: Powerful Wind Wave

Leach can also use the Genjutsu Temple of Nirvana Technique
    Notes:
    - Leach remains on the field for up to 5 turns,
    - Leach can carry only one human on his back,
    - Leach can only be summoned if the users has signed the Kingfisher contract and has the tattoo as proof of signing,
    - Each jutsu Leach uses counts towards one of the three usable per turn,
    - Can only be summoned once per battle.

As we are taking of I throw a single explosive tagged kunai that detonates at the right time to deflect all of your kunais.

Just a note, I'm not sure you are using that fire jutsu correctly... It is a jutsu that is shoot in a stream from your mouth, the front of it spans that massive expanse and continues to travel towards the target as long as keep adding fire to it.