Status
    Jan 2011
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

kishi doesn't care anymore

Really i think the same he's just writing it the way he wants and he doesn't care about the plot holes or the whole manga in general. you guys agree?

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: kishi doesn't care anymore

Disagree

Status
    Oct 2010
    This user has no status.

People are just mad the manga isn't going their way. There's been confusion, but nothing too dramatic to stop me from reading and watching Naruto.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Why? does it look like kishi went to any high expectations? the ems design so many things he chooses the simplist design, tobi out of all the the choices that made ten times more sense he chooses the simipliest and easest one. and how many chapters did he take to cover the plot holes? little under 7, did he answer them all? no, the ones he did answer did he answer them clearly/to the best way possable no did he seriously try to cover the plot holes no and finally he choice the most retarded reason for someone to go evil.

not saying i don't love this manga saying he doesn't care anymore he's doing i for the fun of drawing./money

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Unless you're actually paying for the manga why do you care?

Status
    Mar 2012
    what Status?

overused joke is overused...

Status
    Aug 2012
    I suffer from Premature
    Ejaculation... please help me.

Not to mention the fact that he hasn't explained how Obito survived the rock slide too. And Obito took a rasengan to the face and his mask protected him from any damage how the fk is that possible?

Status
    Sep 2011
    "Insert clever/deep
    meaningful quote here"

Hmm well why can't we get over the plot holes I mean really... All most of do is pick at every lil mistake he makes I mean common the guys human give him a break. There has been times were he has left things open and clarified it later on... I just think were getting impatient and unhappy because things are going the way we want. It's not our story it's his

Bear fights can be grizzly saaaaaadpanda's Avatar
    Status
    May 2012
    A panda eats, shoots, and
    leaves.

Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post
    People are just mad the manga isn't going their way. There's been confusion, but nothing too dramatic to stop me from reading and watching Naruto.
    ^This.

OP: Do you really believe that Kishi doesn't care about his brain child after investing so much time and effort? Just because things aren't how you envision they should be, it doesn't mean Kishi's just ****ing around.

IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"

[QUOTE=-Haku Yuki-;9095139]Why? does it look like kishi went to any high expectations? the ems design so many things he chooses the simplist design, tobi out of all the the choices that made ten times more sense he chooses the simipliest and easest one. and how many chapters did he take to cover the plot holes? little under 7, did he answer them all? no, the ones he did answer did he answer them clearly/to the best way possable no did he seriously try to cover the plot holes no and finally he choice the most retarded reason for someone to go evil.

You have no idea what plot hole means.Stop getting the term confused with Mystery and Plot Device.Your "debating" skills severely lacking.If you do not like the route kishi takes the story suck it up

Status
    Mar 2011
    SWERVE!

can't really say he doesn't care. I can say, however, that the effort put in to each chapter has decreased drastically. Take like the first 2 volumes, the sheer artistic value of the background and how he uses minute details to drive certain events in the story. Now, besides the chapters being a little shorter, I don't know who to blame for that, we get a lot of close-ups of characters we have already seen, "big business" jutsu which generally bypass and overshadow environmental elements, and less basic ninja stuff.

like when was the last time you seen somebody dressed as a rock or fence in the manga to sleuth away from an enemy?.........

exactly!
    My point is there is no way that Kishi doesn't care. But I can certainly say his writing/drawing/flow style has changed a bit, for better or worse your opinion, over the years with this manga.

Follower of Obito's nindo moongem's Avatar
    Status
    May 2011
    XBL Gamertag: Moongem1

I LOVE Sawyer. But he does care. Sawyer was being sarcastic anywho.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

[QUOTEeadManWonderLand;9095360]
    Quote Originally Posted by -Haku Yuki- View Post
    Why? does it look like kishi went to any high expectations? the ems design so many things he chooses the simplist design, tobi out of all the the choices that made ten times more sense he chooses the simipliest and easest one. and how many chapters did he take to cover the plot holes? little under 7, did he answer them all? no, the ones he did answer did he answer them clearly/to the best way possable no did he seriously try to cover the plot holes no and finally he choice the most retarded reason for someone to go evil.

You have no idea what plot hole means.Stop getting the term confused with Mystery and Plot Device.Your "debating" skills severely lacking.If you do not like the route kishi takes the story suck it up
    I said i liekd teh dam story i never insulted it or kishi i'm saying he lost insert in his work and let loose ends come up then said f*ck it and just went along with it. and yeah it kinda is, 13 year old crush dies better start a world war >_> but tahts my only problem. and maybe not plot holes but time line issues yes.

Status
    Jan 2011
    Praise helix!
    ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

Other then the reason for obito becoming evil i haven't had a problem with the manga even when i was wrong about tobi i accepted it, once again i'm just saying he seems distant and not putting t much effort in lately an example would be theres like 15 pages per chapter now. heck one of my main arguments in trheads has been its his story so once again i say i am in no way complaining i love naruto and kishis work, just say he's lost insurest in his work