Page 10 of 22 « First ... 6789101112131420 ... Last»
Results 181 to 200 of 439
  1. #181
    Senior Member yuan of cruxis's Avatar
    Status
    yuan of cruxis is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    3,055
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Its funny how you put it, but I agree
     
         

  2. #182
    Senior Member yellowxflash's Avatar
    Status
    yellowxflash is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,405
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Itachi can beat everyone this week
     
         

  3. #183
    Senior Member shogun973's Avatar
    Status
    shogun973 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,587
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Considering that Obito knows about izanami, he would surely be careful of it after implementing Izanagi.....and that's even if he uses it at all.
    U assume itachi doesn't know about izanagi when itachi talks about izanagi and how it's used but u say Tobi know izanami
     
         

  4. #184
    our last hope Gdamon's Avatar
    Status
    Gdamon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,799
    Location
    why do you care?
    what Status?
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    we don't know how strong Obito is yet....
     
         

  5. #185
    Ino>Sakura Amaterasuice's Avatar
    Status
    Amaterasuice is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,443
    Location
    Otogakure
    This user has no ****s
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Hes, Ms Itachi > Ms Obito.

    However, rinnegan+ms+gedo mazo or bijus>>>>>>>>>>Itachi.
     
         

  6. #186
    Member AngryRock's Avatar
    Status
    AngryRock is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    845
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Amaterasuice View Post
    Hes, Ms Itachi > Ms Obito.

    However, rinnegan+ms+gedo mazo or bijus>>>>>>>>>>Itachi.
    Bijuu, gedo and rinnegan are not Tobi's powers. Especially bijuu and gedo.
     
         

  7. #187
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,843
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by shogun973 View Post
    U assume itachi doesn't know about izanagi when itachi talks about izanagi and how it's used but u say Tobi know izanami
    Ok but Izanagi can't really be countered(even with Izanami) until it has been used.....so what of it? He uses it to escape an inescapable situation, and there is nothing anyone can do which is why Izanami was invented in the first place. But as I said, for Izanami to work as a counter, the user must have already used Izanagi in the first place. And that is where I'm sure Tobi will be cautious of....after he used it.

    Besides, since Tobi knows all the kinjutsu of the Uchiha and was taught their strengths and weaknesses by Madara, it means he, just like Itachi knows how to escape it(by accepting fate). If he accepts fate in Izanami and escapes it, he can continue the battle as normal facing Itachi with one eye now with no repercussions at all.
     
         

  8. #188
    Senior Member BloodSeed's Avatar
    Status
    BloodSeed is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,494
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    DUDE WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT LOLZ. Itachi shits on the 8tails because Sasuke gave Bee a hard one. Gai is pathetic lol and he will get owned with Genjutsu anyways. Kakashi has been owned twice by Itachi so there's nothing else to say to that.

    lol bee was toying with a stronger sasuke + 3 friends.
     
         

  9. #189
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11,964
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Reason i never get into this thread is because its always pointless and my original post says this. Reason for this is because their reasons can be translated many way. Ive always said that Tobi's kamui will not decide this match up. Reason is because Itachi has shown enough intelligence to grasp the basics of kamui, the person who came up with the famous quote that every technique has a weakness. In fact kishi saying this phrase through itachi should tell the reader that, itachi's intelligence in battle and his calmly nature is what adds to his doujutsu and overall skill.

    Whenever i see people argue Itachi's intelligence, nobody brings up the shared vision something that im always baffled about. Itachi decryted the shared vision and countered it much, much quicker than jiraiya and his 2 sage's. Itachi had already noted the shared vision and knew that if he went ahead and attacked nagato with susano, after seeing naruto's chakra absorbed the same would be done to susano. He blinded nagato so to speak with kunai's therefore the shared vision wasnt there, which if it was nagato wouldve seen susano and countered it possibly with preta path. Jiraiya and his toads did note the shared vision, however they didnt fully decode it until they went in the tunnel and came to the conclusion that the shared vision is like a security camera and what not, its after they decoded it they come up with a strategy. Itachi had already decoded and countered it much, much quicker than jiraiya and his toads and who said 2 or more heads was better than one.

    The reason i talked about the shared vision though not directly linked with this thread, its to show that itachi's intelligence in battle adds to his power and if anything this power rivals his dojutsu powers. Every character that has had a duel with Tobi has figured out the basics of kamui. Fu & Torune did it. Minato did it. Team kakashi, particularly sakura did it. Itachi has shown enough feats to warrant the idea that he would grasp the basics of kamui, that is something that i dont believe anybody should have a problem with. Next issue is konan, who hadnt been in a duel with tobi but instead had watched him kamui in and out of when she is close to him. Example is here;



    Im certain this isnt the first time that tobi has used kamui when konan/nagato (deva path) was with him. Its this info that allowed konan to come up with her life long plan. Tobi clearly wasnt as weary of either one of them, or else he wouldnt have used kamui in their midst.

    Tobi on the underhand said he kept a few secrets from Itachi;



    This could very well be that Tobi NEVER used kamui when close to Itachi. Its very possible that Itachi didnt even know that tobi had a technique like kamui and the manga supports this idea because itachi sealed amaterasu in sasuke's eye, a technique that was bypassed by kamui though it caught tobi off guard. In order to figure out an opponents ability you would either have to fight them or gain info on them. Itachi is intelligent however he isnt a fortune teller. When tobi and itachi never fought and going by the manga itachi never knew he had kamui, how is he supposed to know of its weakness. I dont believe Itachi even knew he had kamui.


    The basic intel on kamui is that he is vulnerable when he needs to attack



    Fu and Torune grasped the basics in a matter of seconds.

    It comes down to a similar situation that minato was in and though in that situation it was a duel of speed (s/t) ability. In this case it comes down to speed, however this is ninjutsu production which itachi isnt rivalled in. Itachi has shown the ability to produce a number of technique's in mere seconds something that 2 sharingan user's in sasuke/kakashi has had difficulty with. If it comes down to who lands a hit first, itachi's ninjutsu production which isnt rivalled gives him a good chance of landing a hit on obito if obito decides to attack which leaves him open. Itachi's handseals will allow him a good advantage. Obito when it comes to ninjutsu will NOT produce a technique faster than itachi can

    If itachi goes on to figure out what konan did;



    Itachi is most likely the winner because along with this info and him being a much better fighter than tobi he takes this. Unlike others who have an issue with kamui, im not too fused about it. Im more fussed about complete izanagi a technique that if obito was to win this match up he will need


    The next thing that those against say is that if itachi couldve killed obito he wouldve, instead he sealed amaterasu in sasuke because he knew he couldnt. The first wrong with this sentence is Obito. Itachi thought obito was madara and everytime that obito has used this name it has struck some sort of fear into his opponents, look at the kages reaction at the summit when obito introduced himself as madara. Instead of saying that itachi knew he couldnt kill obito, perhaps you should think clearly that obito's persona as madara is what protected him and that is what allowed him t oachieve his plans. The name he uses is also a protection. So even though itachi called madara (obito) a shell of his former self, perhaps since he thought obito was madara, he didnt believe he could face him and that is why he used sasuke. Obito using madara's name is a strong argument to state that, itachi possibly didnt believe he could beat madara and not obito. Madara's name possibly protected obito. Madara's name is possibly what struck abit of hesitation in even itachi's heart which lead him not to confront obito. If itachi thought obito was obito and not madara, then maybe he wouldve confronted him, however to say itachi was 'afraid' of obito is wrong, he was 'afraid' of madara.

    Obito has used this name on numerous occasions to his advantage. From recruiting akatskui members, kisame for example. Who later said that, the fact that obito (madara) is the man behind akatsuki gives him assurance. He has used the name at the summit to call the 4th great war. He has used the name on plenty occasions. All went along because of the name, if obito introduced himself as obito, none of his plans wouldve succeeded.

    Tsunade "The power is in the name" - she was talking about madara.
     
         
    Last edited by Blaze Release; 11-16-2012 at 10:40 AM.

  10. #190
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,109
    Location
    Midtown Manhattan
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Reason i never get into this thread is because its always pointless and my original post says this. Reason for this is because their reasons can be translated many way. Ive always said that Tobi's kamui will not decide this match up. Reason is because Itachi has shown enough intelligence to grasp the basics of kamui, the person who came up with the famous quote that every technique has a weakness. In fact kishi saying this phrase through itachi should tell the reader that, itachi's intelligence in battle and his calmly nature is what adds to his doujutsu and overall skill.

    Whenever i see people argue Itachi's intelligence, nobody brings up the shared vision something that im always baffled about. Itachi decryted the shared vision and countered it much, much quicker than jiraiya and his 2 sage's. Itachi had already noted the shared vision and knew that if he went ahead and attacked nagato with susano, after seeing naruto's chakra absorbed the same would be done to susano. He blinded nagato so to speak with kunai's therefore the shared vision wasnt there, which if it was nagato wouldve seen susano and countered it possibly with preta path. Jiraiya and his toads did note the shared vision, however they didnt fully decode it until they went in the tunnel and came to the conclusion that the shared vision is like a security camera and what not, its after they decoded it they come up with a strategy. Itachi had already decoded and countered it much, much quicker than jiraiya and his toads and who said 2 or more heads was better than one.

    The reason i talked about the shared vision though not directly linked with this thread, its to show that itachi's intelligence in battle adds to his power and if anything this power rivals his dojutsu powers. Every character that has had a duel with Tobi has figured out the basics of kamui. Fu & Torune did it. Minato did it. Team kakashi, particularly sakura did it. Itachi has shown enough feats to warrant the idea that he would grasp the basics of kamui, that is something that i dont believe anybody should have a problem with. Next issue is konan, who hadnt been in a duel with tobi but instead had watched him kamui in and out of when she is close to him. Example is here;



    Im certain this isnt the first time that tobi has used kamui when konan/nagato (deva path) was with him. Its this info that allowed konan to come up with her life long plan. Tobi clearly wasnt as weary of either one of them, or else he wouldnt have used kamui in their midst.

    Tobi on the underhand said he kept a few secrets from Itachi;



    This could very well be that Tobi NEVER used kamui when close to Itachi. Its very possible that Itachi didnt even know that tobi had a technique like kamui and the manga supports this idea because itachi sealed amaterasu in sasuke's eye, a technique that was bypassed by kamui though it caught tobi off guard. In order to figure out an opponents ability you would either have to fight them or gain info on them. Itachi is intelligent however he isnt a fortune teller. When tobi and itachi never fought and going by the manga itachi never knew he had kamui, how is he supposed to know of its weakness. I dont believe Itachi even knew he had kamui.


    The basic intel on kamui is that he is vulnerable when he needs to attack



    Fu and Torune grasped the basics in a matter of seconds.

    It comes down to a similar situation that minato was in and though in that situation it was a duel of speed (s/t) ability. In this case it comes down to speed, however this is ninjutsu production which itachi isnt rivalled in. Itachi has shown the ability to produce a number of technique's in mere seconds something that 2 sharingan user's in sasuke/kakashi has had difficulty with. If it comes down to who lands a hit first, itachi's ninjutsu production which isnt rivalled gives him a good chance of landing a hit on obito if obito decides to attack which leaves him open. Itachi's handseals will allow him a good advantage. Obito when it comes to ninjutsu will NOT produce a technique faster than itachi can

    If itachi goes on to figure out what konan did;



    Itachi is most likely the winner because along with this info and him being a much better fighter than tobi he takes this. Unlike others who have an issue with kamui, im not too fused about it. Im more fussed about complete izanagi a technique that if obito was to win this match up he will need


    The next thing that those against say is that if itachi couldve killed obito he wouldve, instead he sealed amaterasu in sasuke because he knew he couldnt. The first wrong with this sentence is Obito. Itachi thought obito was madara and everytime that obito has used this name it has struck some sort of fear into his opponents, look at the kages reaction at the summit when obito introduced himself as madara. Instead of saying that itachi knew he couldnt kill obito, perhaps you should think clearly that obito's persona as madara is what protected him and that is what allowed him t oachieve his plans. The name he uses is also a protection. So even though itachi called madara (obito) a shell of his former self, perhaps since he thought obito was madara, he didnt believe he could face him and that is why he used sasuke. Obito using madara's name is a strong argument to state that, itachi possibly didnt believe he could beat madara and not obito. Madara's name possibly protected obito. Madara's name is possibly what struck abit of hesitation in even itachi's heart which lead him not to confront obito. If itachi thought obito was obito and not madara, then maybe he wouldve confronted him, however to say itachi was 'afraid' of obito is wrong, he was 'afraid' of madara.

    Obito has used this name on numerous occasions to his advantage. From recruiting akatskui members, kisame for example. Who later said that, the fact that obito (madara) is the man behind akatsuki gives him assurance. He has used the name at the summit to call the 4th great war. He has used the name on plenty occasions. All went along because of the name, if obito introduced himself as obito, none of his plans wouldve succeeded.

    Tsunade "The power is in the name" - she was talking about madara.
    I Don't wanna argue about Itachi's intelligence, because I know he is a genius, but about your shared vision decoding argument -

    Itachi was a spy from Konoha and he spied on the Akatsuki. He knew almost everyone's techs viz Orochimaru, Kisame, Deidara etc. Also knew that Tobi was the real leader of the akatsuki and that he was the one behind the nine-tails attack on the leaf.

    It wouldn't be hard to Imagine that he knew about Nagato's Paths. I mean Tobi knew Nagato's secretes and he was Itachi's master after all. Itachi did know about the Rinnegan that's for sure he even told Sasuke that a completely new Doujutsu awaited beyond MS/EMS!

    Back on Topic -

    It doesn't matter if Itachi knew about Obito's secretes or not. Obito is far stronger for Itachi to beat! I mean Wood Style+Kamui+Izanagi+Regeneration+All Uchiha Kinjutsus [By Madara] is beyond even Itachi. For ex Itachi won't be able to escape if Obito locks him in the Uchiha Kaenjin and thus an instant KO
     
         

  11. #191
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11,964
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    I Don't wanna argue about Itachi's intelligence, because I know he is a genius, but about your shared vision decoding argument -

    Itachi was a spy from Konoha and he spied on the Akatsuki. He knew almost everyone's techs viz Orochimaru, Kisame, Deidara etc. Also knew that Tobi was the real leader of the akatsuki and that he was the one behind the nine-tails attack on the leaf.


    It wouldn't be hard to Imagine that he knew about Nagato's Paths. I mean Tobi knew Nagato's secretes and he was Itachi's master after all. Itachi did know about the Rinnegan that's for sure he even told Sasuke that a completely new Doujutsu awaited beyond MS/EMS!
    Whilst this is a completely different topic, ill answer. Itachi would know abit of kisame's abilities because he was his partner. Itachi seems to know quiet abit of orochimaru and even knew of his ultimate form which was his hydra. Itachi knew that madara was the behind the attack on the village.

    Itachi seemed to be familar with nagato. I mean when they met itachi wasnt like, who the **** are you. Instead he knew him and they even conversated in a friendly manner and itachi even carried him. Itachi knowing about the rinnegan is by hype because he read the stone at the uchiha hideout and knew quiet alot however the higher dojutsu you have the more you can decode and itachi only had the ms. His info wouldve been restricted. Secondly he didnt know of CT, yet he grasped it and came up with a counter implementing all of his teammates attacks. I dont believe itachi knew of the shared vision before his fight

    Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    Back on Topic -

    It doesn't matter if Itachi knew about Obito's secretes or not. Obito is far stronger for Itachi to beat! I mean Wood Style+Kamui+Izanagi+Regeneration+All Uchiha Kinjutsus [By Madara] is beyond even Itachi. For ex Itachi won't be able to escape if Obito locks him in the Uchiha Kaenjin and thus an instant KO
    Tobi's mokuton ability is limited. His regenration takes time. He does know uchiha kinjutsu's and the same can be said about itachi who knows about izanagi/izanami in enough detail to go onto state why izanami was created. Just like how you listed obito's arsenal i can do the same for itachi.

    You also seem to forget that in order for obito to use these attacks he has to solidify so to speak. If he solidifies he is vulnerable for that moment. If it comes down to who lands an attack quicker, itachi's ninjutsu execution which isnt rivalled by many gives him the possibility of executing his technique faster than obito. If obito was to attack, he would have to produce his attack faster than itachi and i have a hard time believing that it is possible when the manga has put itachi's ninjutsu execution on a pedestal if not even sharingan user's can follow
     
         

  12. #192
    Rising T Bogard's Avatar
    Status
    T Bogard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    19,461
    Location
    Germany
    04/2012 - 07/2014
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Reason is because Itachi has shown enough intelligence to grasp the basics of kamui, the person who came up with the famous quote that every technique has a weakness. In fact kishi saying this phrase through itachi should tell the reader that, itachi's intelligence in battle and his calmly nature is what adds to his doujutsu and overall skill.
    Itachi is not the first one who came up with that sentence. Even Tobi said that to Kabuto when he thought his Edo Tensei had no weakness. It's common sense that every jutsu has weaknesses or it would be pointless to fight against somebody if it wasn't the case

    Whenever i see people argue Itachi's intelligence, nobody brings up the shared vision something that im always baffled about. Itachi decryted the shared vision and countered it much, much quicker than jiraiya and his 2 sage's.
    The difference is that Jiraya was facing Pain, 6bodies plus summons alone when Itachi was hiding having no pressure since Nagato wasn't attacking him but Killer-Bee and Naruto
     
         

  13. #193
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11,964
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Itachi is not the first one who came up with that sentence. Even Tobi said that to Kabuto when he thought his Edo Tensei had no weakness. It's common sense that every jutsu has weaknesses or it would be pointless to fight against somebody if it wasn't the case

    The difference is that Jiraya was facing Pain, 6bodies plus summons alone when Itachi was hiding having no pressure since Nagato wasn't attacking him but Killer-Bee and Naruto
    This has diverted abit to something else though the aim was to show that itachi's intelligence warrants the idea of figuring out the basics in a fight, something that he couldnt do because there was never a fight and something that he couldnt do because Tobi most likely didnt even use kamui when itachi was there. Jiraiya facing 6 bodies if anything makes the shared vision clearer than if he faced nagato himself. I agree that itachi wasnt under pressure however he has shown to keep his calm even under pressure and analyse the situation therefore though i see what you mean, still believe he wouldve achieved this feat of figuring the shared vision in the heat of the moment. It is fact though that him decoding and countering it was much faster than jiraiya and his toads.

    EDIT: Anyway ive given my two cents. Obito's persona as madara not only allowed him to achieve him plans, it also protected him by striking abit of hesitation in his enemies
     
         
    Last edited by Blaze Release; 11-16-2012 at 12:46 PM.

  14. #194
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Blaze Release takes it over from me lolz Finally someone who has brains and explains why Itachi really is awesome.

    My trolling yesterday was awesome but i was just done with the ***s who doubted that Itachi could win against Obito.

    Well Blaze Release explains it all.
     
         

  15. #195
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Ive always said that Tobi's kamui will not decide this match up. Reason is because Itachi has shown enough intelligence to grasp the basics of kamui, the person who came up with the famous quote that every technique has a weakness. In fact kishi saying this phrase through itachi should tell the reader that, itachi's intelligence in battle and his calmly nature is what adds to his doujutsu and overall skill.
    This is what i'm trying to tell all this time lol and people still do not get it.
     
         

  16. #196
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Whenever i see people argue Itachi's intelligence, nobody brings up the shared vision something that im always baffled about. Itachi decryted the shared vision and countered it much, much quicker than jiraiya and his 2 sage's..
    I've used this fact over a 1000 times lolz and they still whine.
     
         

  17. #197
    The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Minator93 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    14,109
    Location
    Midtown Manhattan
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Whilst this is a completely different topic, ill answer. Itachi would know abit of kisame's abilities because he was his partner. Itachi seems to know quiet abit of orochimaru and even knew of his ultimate form which was his hydra. Itachi knew that madara was the behind the attack on the village.

    Itachi seemed to be familar with nagato. I mean when they met itachi wasnt like, who the **** are you. Instead he knew him and they even conversated in a friendly manner and itachi even carried him. Itachi knowing about the rinnegan is by hype because he read the stone at the uchiha hideout and knew quiet alot however the higher dojutsu you have the more you can decode and itachi only had the ms. His info wouldve been restricted. Secondly he didnt know of CT, yet he grasped it and came up with a counter implementing all of his teammates attacks. I dont believe itachi knew of the shared vision before his fight



    Tobi's mokuton ability is limited. His regenration takes time. He does know uchiha kinjutsu's and the same can be said about itachi who knows about izanagi/izanami in enough detail to go onto state why izanami was created. Just like how you listed obito's arsenal i can do the same for itachi.

    You also seem to forget that in order for obito to use these attacks he has to solidify so to speak. If he solidifies he is vulnerable for that moment. If it comes down to who lands an attack quicker, itachi's ninjutsu execution which isnt rivalled by many gives him the possibility of executing his technique faster than obito. If obito was to attack, he would have to produce his attack faster than itachi and i have a hard time believing that it is possible when the manga has put itachi's ninjutsu execution on a pedestal if not even sharingan user's can follow

    I know this isn't exactly a Tobi vs Itachi thread but there is something that needs to be addressed.

    Tobi is open to an attack when he solidifies that's true but his endurance is far above average. I mean if Itachi really wants to do some damage then he'll have to use highly offensive nin-jutsu or taijutsu.

    As proven by manga we already know that Tobi blocked the executioners blade with a bare back-hand. He also withstood Minato's Rasengan where as Deva Path failed against Base Naruto's Rasengan. Tobi also can crush huge boulders with a bare punch. So Itachi will have to produce something special which I don't see him doing.

    As far as Taijutsu is concerned Tobi is way above Itachi. As far as speed is concerned Tobi is above Itachi. Itachi may have faster hand-signs but that's a different topic altogether.

    You said Tobi has to produce faster attack than Itachi. Well Itachi isn't exactly Naruto or Minato to dodge all attacks. When confronted head on he also reverts to taijutsu+genjutsu combo, which is highly effective but not against Tobi who has greater base-speed, greater taijutsu, ordinary genjutsus won't work against him I mean the only genjutsu that worked against him was Madara's and that too because Tobi let it happen.

    Also Itachi maybe a great ninjutsu executioner but he doesn't have very powerful ninjutsus. I mean if you look last few chapters its pretty clear that all of Tobi's fire jutsus are haxxed.

    Kakashi and Itachi are very similar with stamina,speed and taijutsu but Obito had no problems against Kakashi who shares the Kamui eye, I don't see how Itachi will pose a threat.

    In short Itachi will be forced to use Susanoo from the start or very early. But that wont work against Tobi either
     
         

  18. #198
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11,964
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Blaze Release takes it over from me lolz Finally someone who has brains and explains why Itachi really is awesome.

    My trolling yesterday was awesome but i was just done with the ***s who doubted that Itachi could win against Obito.

    Well Blaze Release explains it all.
    I havent done anything and everybody is entitled to their opinon, however i had to address this logic that if itachi couldve killed him he wouldve. When your opponent claims to be madara, even if itachi said he was a shell of his former self, you would think before picking a fight. Itachi was hesitant towards madara and not obito. He didnt know who obito was or rather he didnt know that obito was 'madara'

    I do believe that itachi was caught between two minds.

    His life goal is basically to die by sasuke's hands. Which in tern will give him the e/ms, but also get rid of the cm that orochimaru had tagged sasuke with.

    If Itachi had fought the person he believed was madara, going by madara who's hype is over 9000 he wasnt certain that he would win and if he doesnt win, but rather loses his main goal which is sasuke fails. So he decided to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Do what he has to do with sasuke and use this opporunity to get rid of the person who calls himself madara by implanting amaetrasu.

    If perhaps itachi didnt plan on dying by sasuke's hands and giving him a new power/getting rid of orochimaru, then he mightv'e approached this person who calls himself madara. After all he had nothing to lose. If he lost, he was gonna die sooner or later from his illness anyway.

    He just weighed the two options and went with sasuke.

    Btw you dont help with your trolling. However nobody is in a position to judge, not when they have done something similar with a character they favour. Anyway i just needed to address something. Never intended on getting into a vs thread or anything else



    Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    I know this isn't exactly a Tobi vs Itachi thread but there is something that needs to be addressed.

    Tobi is open to an attack when he solidifies that's true but his endurance is far above average. I mean if Itachi really wants to do some damage then he'll have to use highly offensive nin-jutsu or taijutsu.

    As proven by manga we already know that Tobi blocked the executioners blade with a bare back-hand. He also withstood Minato's Rasengan where as Deva Path failed against Base Naruto's Rasengan. Tobi also can crush huge boulders with a bare punch. So Itachi will have to produce something special which I don't see him doing.

    As far as Taijutsu is concerned Tobi is way above Itachi. As far as speed is concerned Tobi is above Itachi. Itachi may have faster hand-signs but that's a different topic altogether.

    You said Tobi has to produce faster attack than Itachi. Well Itachi isn't exactly Naruto or Minato to dodge all attacks. When confronted head on he also reverts to taijutsu+genjutsu combo, which is highly effective but not against Tobi who has greater base-speed, greater taijutsu, ordinary genjutsus won't work against him I mean the only genjutsu that worked against him was Madara's and that too because Tobi let it happen.

    Also Itachi maybe a great ninjutsu executioner but he doesn't have very powerful ninjutsus. I mean if you look last few chapters its pretty clear that all of Tobi's fire jutsus are haxxed.

    Kakashi and Itachi are very similar with stamina,speed and taijutsu but Obito had no problems against Kakashi who shares the Kamui eye, I don't see how Itachi will pose a threat.

    In short Itachi will be forced to use Susanoo from the start or very early. But that wont work against Tobi either
    Don't participate in vs thread's either and when i do i make it brief. True obito has shown great durability feat due to hashirama's dna and what not. However i didnt mention taijutsu and neither genjutsu because neither would work on either opponent, i stuck to ninjutsu. You say itachi doesnt have powerful ninjutsu's, i take it you mean to overcome tobi's durability. Actually Suigadan and Bunshin Daibakuha will test tobi's durability. You say all of tobi's fire jutsu's are haxxed, Gokakyu and Bakufu Ranbu are the only fire jutsu feats he has. The former itachi has already shown along with a couple more.
     
         
    Last edited by Blaze Release; 11-16-2012 at 03:53 PM.

  19. #199
    Conquer All Of Your Sin's enditallsin's Avatar
    Status
    enditallsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,600
    Location
    In your sin's...
    Let the text fly,Who the next
    to die?
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    All i have't to say is this if itachi get trap inside obitos dimension could he get out? nope don't think so...
     
         

  20. #200
    Member
    Status
    Newkage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    149
    Its called Naruto Shippuden
    for a reason he is NarutoVerse
    without him there will be no
    Naruto same for Saskue its
    kishimotos two favorite
    characters lol people lol
    BAKAS
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    I def agree very good info, any other thinks differnt is a fool itachi is simply a true uchiha a desendent of so6p obito knew itachi was too smart and skilled at everything, thats y obito never tried to cross itachi he knew he would not succed. So i agree with u 100%
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •