Page 12 of 18 « First ... 28910111213141516 ... Last»
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Izanagi lasts for 5 minutes at least, any exploding Bunshins used in this time period are useless.

And yes Izanami needs physical contact....hence him needing to replicate the same exact movement twice during the Kabuto fight.

But I don't want to make this a vs. thread so i'm going to stop arguing this now.
    It's enough for Obito to hit Itachi to have physical contact, of course Itachi will use Kage Bunshins to make it happen.

You can be honost with me and say that i trolled you very hard and that i came up with decent arguements that you can't counter. Anyways have a good night/day sir and i'm so glad that i wasted your precious time!

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    ...And the counter to Kamui is? He stops Obito walking through Susano'o with? What you also need to realise is that Obito is starting any hypothetical fight against Itachi with the upper hand [1].
    That would be for Itachi to come up with if there was a fight between them. And as Itachi stated every Jutsu has a weakness so Kamui has a weakness, that coming out of Itachi's mouth means that he WILL find a way to counter it because he KNOWS that there is a weakness given the fact that Itachi is by far the smarters in finding counters and weaknesses he will find one for Kamui aswell.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    That would be for Itachi to come up with if there was a fight between them. And as Itachi stated every Jutsu has a weakness so Kamui has a weakness, that coming out of Itachi's mouth means that he WILL find a way to counter it because he KNOWS that there is a weakness given the fact that Itachi is by far the smarters in finding counters and weaknesses he will find one for Kamui aswell.
    No. That is a lousy and desperate explanation. Explain to me what he will do to counter Kamui. Or i'll just say Naruto beats Obito & Madara because he's the main character. Don't worry, i'll wait.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No. That is a lousy and desperate explanation. Explain to me what he will do to counter Kamui. Or i'll just say Naruto beats Obito & Madara because he's the main character. Don't worry, i'll wait.
    So now it's a lousy and desperate explanation? REALLY? All you kids can come up with is Kamui Kamui and Kamui. I came up with a decent explination and now it's lousy? I just love it how people want a decent explination, get it and then say it's not a decent explination. I just keep trolling you for fun.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not fond of peasants

Frankly, I think the whole "Itachi could defeat Obito with knowledge" stuff is complete horse shit. No Itachi wanker has ever gave a valid argument for Itachi getting past Kamui. Obito with one armed and just his sharingan could defeat Itachi easily.

Noddy, that's a hilarious sig.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

What part of Kamui makes it impossible for Itachi to counter?

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

So now it's a lousy and desperate explanation? REALLY? All you kids can come up with is Kamui Kamui and Kamui. I came up with a decent explination and now it's lousy? I just love it how people want a decent explination, get it and then say it's not a decent explination. I just keep trolling you for fun.
    Predictable.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not fond of peasants

Quote Originally Posted by Microsword57 View Post
    Itachi can't touch Obito, it's that simple.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSlick View Post
    Frankly, I think the whole "Itachi could defeat Obito with knowledge" stuff is complete horse shit. No Itachi wanker has ever gave a valid argument for Itachi getting past Kamui. Obito with one armed and just his sharingan could defeat Itachi easily.

Noddy, that's a hilarious sig.
    Hahahaha no one can come up with a decent explination how Itachi can counter Kamui? But you kids can't even come up with a decent reason why Obito is able to defeat Itachi other than Kamui, which is bullshit because Itachi obviously will find a way to counter it since all fodder ninja's who have seen Kamui ONCE know the basics of it. A genius like Itachi would counter it.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Microsword57 View Post
    How will Itachi stop him from simply moving through the floor and appearing within Susano'o? Removing the threat of being warped with only one touch, which even Minato, with Hiraishin, would've succumbed to? Hitting Obito? In addition to 10 minute Izanagi invincibility? Mokuton?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

How will Itachi stop him from simply moving through the floor and appearing within Susano'o? Removing the threat of being warped with only one touch, which even Minato, with Hiraishin, would've succumbed to? Hitting Obito? In addition to 10 minute Izanagi invincibility? Mokuton?
    If Obito didn't use Izanagi against Konan he would have been ****ed. Itachi has Kage Bunshin's that can explode which means Itachi is able to use the same scenario Konan used when she fought against Tobi, however Itachi has Izanami that can counter Izanagi.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If Obito didn't use Izanagi against Konan he would have been ****ed. Itachi has Kage Bunshin's that can explode which means Itachi is able to use the same scenario Konan used when she fought against Tobi, however Itachi has Izanami that can counter Izanagi.
    I will respond to these later i have to go right now please comeback to the thread.... and wow i said that same thing about the exploding clone. It will be in my argument when i get back.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not fond of peasants

Hahahaha no one can come up with a decent explination how Itachi can counter Kamui? But you kids can't even come up with a decent reason why Obito is able to defeat Itachi other than Kamui, which is bullshit because Itachi obviously will find a way to counter it since all fodder ninja's who have seen Kamui ONCE know the basics of it. A genius like Itachi would counter it.
    1. Obito only needs one damn touch to win.
    2. Knowing the basics of it doesn't help shit. It didn't help Konan, Fuu, or Torune. Hell, Sakura knows the damn basics of it. You need to have speed to counter Kamui. S/T speed too. Or numbers. Since this is a one on one fight, that shit is irrelevant.
    3. Minato only defeated Obito because he had a S/T tech also. Not to mention Obito was 14 years old and still pushed Minato to FTG lvl 2.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Obito could've survived Konan's Kami no Shisha with Kamui alone had it been 5 minutes shorter; he can remain intangible for up to 5 minutes at a time. That's the only reason Izanagi was required. Konan needed six hundred billion paper bombs to create a long enough sequence - you actually believe Itachi can create something on that scale with mere explosive clones? Laughable. Itachi would most likely exhaust all his chakra if he dared to create clones reaching even a billionth of that number. You do realise that Izanami requires shared physical sensation in order to be activated? Good luck with that when fighting a guy who a) can go intangible and b) defeat you by simply touching you. Who's winning the battle of attrition? Who knew everything about their opponent? Not Itachi.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not fond of peasants

Obito could've survived Konan's Kami no Shisha with Kamui alone had it been 5 minutes shorter; he can remain intangible for up to 5 minutes at a time. That's the only reason Izanagi was required. Konan needed six hundred billion paper bombs to create a long enough sequence - you actually believe Itachi can create something on that scale with mere explosive clones? Laughable. Itachi would most likely exhaust all his chakra if he dared to create clones reaching even a billionth of that number. You do realise that Izanami requires shared physical sensation in order to be activated? Good luck with that when fighting a guy who a) can go intangible and b) defeat you by simply touching you. Who's winning the battle of attrition? Who knew everything about their opponent? Not Itachi.
    Not to mention something on that scale takes weeks to months to create.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

1. Obito only needs one damn touch to win.
    2. Knowing the basics of it doesn't help shit. It didn't help Konan, Fuu, or Torune. Hell, Sakura knows the damn basics of it. You need to have speed to counter Kamui. S/T speed too. Or numbers. Since this is a one on one fight, that shit is irrelevant.
    3. Minato only defeated Obito because he had a S/T tech also. Not to mention Obito was 14 years old and still pushed Minato to FTG lvl 2.
    Itachi can wave techniques fast enough to hit Obito. Because there's no one faster at waving handseals than Itachi. Fact owned. I TROLLED YOu.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

HAD IT BEEN 5 MINUTES SHORTER with this ALONE there's no reason for me to respond because it's just a HAD IT BEEN scenario by saying that you admit that i just owned you. TROLLED.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

HAD IT BEEN 5 MINUTES SHORTER with this ALONE there's no reason for me to respond because it's just a HAD IT BEEN scenario by saying that you admit that i just owned you. TROLLED.

Itachi can't even make a minute long explosion, which is the point I was making. And yet you were one of those preaching about how Itachi could've won had he possessed knowledge (which, in itself, is fallacious) on Obito's abilities. That is a 'what if scenario'. Seems all you can do is troll :/

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

We can only pity those who actually believe Obito ever said Itachi would defeat him with knowledge. The whole conversation was about the Amaterasu transcription seal - which is why Obito said he'd be dead right now had Itachi realised he could use Izanagi. Not that Itachi could've defeated him in the past or any of that kind of foolishness. It's not a shock considering the attack (used through Sasuke) caught him by surprise. Only a clown could equate that line into Obito admitting some sort of overall inferiority to Itachi.
    Whilst not particularly fazed by the current event in the thread and im not interested, im interested in the bold part in your quote. Are you trying to say that tobi using izanagi at that moment

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not fond of peasants

Itachi can wave techniques fast enough to hit Obito. Because there's no one faster at waving handseals than Itachi. Fact owned. I TROLLED YOu.
    False. He can weave hand seals fast which basically amounts to shit when you're fighting someone with a Sharingan.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Whilst not particularly fazed by the current event in the thread and im not interested, im interested in the bold part in your quote. Are you trying to say that tobi using izanagi at that moment
    Yes. Something which could've been avoided had he known such a jutsu was about to be used and was in a battle mindset.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi can't even make a minute long explosion, which is the point I was making. And yet you were one of those preaching about how Itachi could've won had he possessed knowledge (which, in itself, is fallacious) on Obito's abilities. That is a 'what if scenario'. Seems all you can do is troll :/
    Itachi doesn't have to make a 1 minute long explosion to take Obito because Itachi is way smarter than Konan, all i was saying is that Konan almost killed Obito with explosions if he didn't use Izanagi. Itachi has Kage Bunshins that explode and can create a similair scenario as Konan did. All you kids can come up with is Obito owns Itachi because of Kamui how do you even know that happens?.

''Every Jutsu has a weakness'' - Uchiha Itachi.

Kamui has a weakness and its weakness is ITACHI.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

False. He can weave hand seals fast which basically amounts to shit when you're fighting someone with a Sharingan.
    False? Uhm you mean i'm right. Too bad for you kiddo.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi doesn't have to make a 1 minute long explosion to take Obito because Itachi is way smarter than Konan, all i was saying is that Konan almost killed Obito with explosions if he didn't use Izanagi. Itachi has Kage Bunshins that explode and can create a similair scenario as Konan did. All you kids can come up with is Obito owns Itachi because of Kamui how do you even know that happens?.

''Every Jutsu has a weakness'' - Uchiha Itachi.

Kamui has a weakness and its weakness is ITACHI.
    Explain what Itachi will do when Obito is just chillin there with Kamui turned on. Or when Susano'o is up and the man appears from the floor.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

Yes. Something which could've been avoided had he known such a jutsu was about to be used and was in a battle mindset.
    Im confused. Are you saying in a battle mindset tobi can troll amaterasu or are you saying tobi used izanagi to troll amaterasu when he was caught off guard by the amaterasu implanted