Page 13 of 18 « First ... 391011121314151617 ... Last»
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    Explain what Itachi will do when Obito is just chillin there with Kamui turned on. Or when Susano'o is up and the man appears from the floor.
    Explain to me how Obito is going to Attack Itachi when he's using Kamui? He has to become tangible to attack Itachi, in that split second Itachi will obviously be able to attack Obito. Like i said Fodder ninja's found out that Obito has to be tangible to attack. Itachi will obviously find this out in a matter of seconds.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not fond of peasants

Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Itachi doesn't have to make a 1 minute long explosion to take Obito because Itachi is way smarter than Konan, all i was saying is that Konan almost killed Obito with explosions if he didn't use Izanagi. Itachi has Kage Bunshins that explode and can create a similair scenario as Konan did. All you kids can come up with is Obito owns Itachi because of Kamui how do you even know that happens?.

''Every Jutsu has a weakness'' - Uchiha Itachi.

Kamui has a weakness and its weakness is ITACHI.

One ****ing touch bro.
    Your point about Itachi creating a similar scenario to Konan's is complete bullshit. There is no possible way for Itachi to make 600,000,000,000 clones that can continuously attack Obito without Itachi running out of chakra.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Im confused. Are you saying in a battle mindset tobi can troll amaterasu or are you saying tobi used izanagi to troll amaterasu when he was caught off guard by the amaterasu implanted
    I'm suggesting that, in battle;

- If moves into the ground, Amaterasu will be trolled
    - If he turns on Kamui, Amaterasu will be trolled
    - If he forces Itachi to manipulate or move the black flames (as it was against Hebi Sasuke), Amaterasu will be trolled

That's without Izanagi. Obito wasn't in a position where he even considered he might be in danger. If he's actually fighting someone, he'll obviously be far more alert to possible dangers. I'm also saying that Izanagi was used against Sasuke.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Explain to me how Obito is going to Attack Itachi when he's using Kamui? He has to become tangible to attack Itachi, in that split second Itachi will obviously be able to attack Obito. Like i said Fodder ninja's found out that Obito has to be tangible to attack. Itachi will obviously find this out in a matter of seconds.
    Itachi is no move fast enough to hit Obito, the only time he will need to become tangible is when he tries to suck him in and Itachi has no jutsu fast enough to hit him while he is getting sucked in.

Face it, Itachi can't touch Obito.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverSlick View Post

One ****ing touch bro.
    Your point about Itachi creating a similar scenario to Konan's is complete bullshit. There is no possible way for Itachi to make 600,000,000,000 clones that can continuously attack Obito without Itachi running out of chakra.
    Showing 2 Pictures of Obito owning 2 of the most RIDICOULUS CHARACTERS IN NARUTO ONLY SHOWS ME HOW DESPERATE YOU ARE HAHAHAHAHA. And are you freaking stupid? I'm not saying that Itachi has to make over a million paper bombs i'm saying that he can make a SIMILAIR SCENARIO WITH HIS EXPLODING KAGEBUNSHIN.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Itachi is no move fast enough to hit Obito, the only time he will need to become tangible is when he tries to suck him in and Itachi has no jutsu fast enough to hit him while he is getting sucked in.

Face it, Itachi can't touch Obito.
    Itachi was able to make a Kagebunshin during his Shurikenfight with Sasuke. Now he's obviously fast enough to attack Obito in the gap when he becomes tangible

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Excuses are for losers!

That's without Izanagi. Obito wasn't in a position where he even considered he might be in danger. If he's actually fighting someone, he'll obviously be far more alert to possible dangers. I'm also saying that Izanagi was used against Sasuke.
    Dont mind me cutting the post because im only interested is why you believe tobi used izanagi in the situation with sasuke.

In a battle mindset if tobi uses izanagi BEFORE amaterasu, then in this illusion even if tobi is caught he trolls amaterasu because he used izanagi BEFORE this attack. When izanagi end's tobi isnt affected because its the illusion.

You cannot use izanagi after an attack has landed on you because its pointless. Its the illusion were you troll your opponent. Therefore tobi wouldve had to have foreseen the future, then use izanagi before the implanted amaterasu hit him therefore it becomes an illusion. However he was shocked and wasnt prepared for what was about to happen.

To put it simple, you cannot troll an attack before you have used izanagi. It has to be used before the attack. The illusion would have to be used before therefore in this illusion everything gets trolled

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not fond of peasants

False? Uhm you mean i'm right. Too bad for you kiddo.
    Itachi can wave techniques fast enough to hit Obito. Because there's no one faster at waving handseals than Itachi. Fact owned. I TROLLED YOu.
    That's your original post dumbass. You were implying that he can somehow "wave techniques fast enough to hit Obito." Whatever the **** that is suppose to mean. The only thing he can weave fast is his hand signs. It'd basically be like someone pulling the trigger of a gun fast. Irrelevant really since the speed of hand signs has nothing to do with the speed of the technique.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not fond of peasants

Showing 2 Pictures of Obito owning 2 of the most RIDICOULUS CHARACTERS IN NARUTO ONLY SHOWS ME HOW DESPERATE YOU ARE HAHAHAHAHA. And are you freaking stupid? I'm not saying that Itachi has to make over a million paper bombs i'm saying that he can make a SIMILAIR SCENARIO WITH HIS EXPLODING KAGEBUNSHIN.
    Idiot, Itachi can't make a clone explode continuously for 5 minutes. You missed my point also. It takes only one touch for Obito to win.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That's your original post dumbass. You were implying that he can somehow "wave techniques fast enough to hit Obito." Whatever the **** that is suppose to mean. The only thing he can weave fast is his hand signs. It'd basically be like someone pulling the trigger of a gun fast. Irrelevant really since the speed of hand signs has nothing to do with the speed of the technique.
    Gotta cry? the speed of hand signs has nothing to do witht he speed of the technique? DUDE waving handsigns is what triggers a technique and if you wave them very fast you will be able to use the technique faster.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi was able to make a Kagebunshin during his Shurikenfight with Sasuke. Now he's obviously fast enough to attack Obito in the gap when he becomes tangible
    Minato's FTG isn't even fast enough to escape being warped..so any of Itachi's jutsu can't hit him in that gap.

In case you decide to bring up when he first warped away from Kamui, but that is pointless cause Minato wouldn't have been so wary of Obito touching him during their fight, and Obito wouldn't have been so sure of being able to suck him in.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Idiot, Itachi can't make a clone explode continuously for 5 minutes. You missed my point also. It takes only one touch for Obito to win.
    And it takes Itachi only less than 0,0000000000000000001 second to kill Obito. There you go Myth BUSTED. Itachi rapes Obito MAD!?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Minato's FTG isn't even fast enough to escape being warped..so any of Itachi's jutsu can't hit him in that gap.

In case you decide to bring up when he first warped away from Kamui, but that is pointless cause Minato wouldn't have been so wary of Obito touching him during their fight, and Obito wouldn't have been so sure of being able to suck him in.
    Who gives a **** about Minato's pathetic FTG? Itachi is better than Minato anyways.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Dont mind me cutting the post because im only interested is why you believe tobi used izanagi in the situation with sasuke.

In a battle mindset if tobi uses izanagi BEFORE amaterasu, then in this illusion even if tobi is caught he trolls amaterasu because he used izanagi BEFORE this attack. When izanagi end's tobi isnt affected because its the illusion.

You cannot use izanagi after an attack has landed on you because its pointless. Its the illusion were you troll your opponent. Therefore tobi wouldve had to have foreseen the future, then use izanagi before the implanted amaterasu hit him therefore it becomes an illusion. However he was shocked and wasnt prepared for what was about to happen.

To put it simple, you cannot troll an attack before you have used izanagi. It has to be used before the attack. The illusion would have to be used before therefore in this illusion everything gets trolled
    Then how else did he remove the flames? And if the jutsu must be activated before the attack, as you say, why was Danzō seemingly hurt by Sasuke's Susano'o arrow before the jutsu (Izanagi) was used [1]? That page even states that wounds or death can be trolled, not 'avoided' in a sense.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Who gives a **** about Minato's pathetic FTG? Itachi is better than Minato anyways.
    I think you missed the point of the post, Minato's FTG>>>Any of Itachi's jutsu (speed wise).

FTG can't escape from Kamui so Itachi's jutsu can't get him free from it either.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think you missed the point of the post, Minato's FTG>>>Any of Itachi's jutsu (speed wise).

FTG can't escape from Kamui so Itachi's jutsu can't get him free from it either.
    Uhm i doubt that Minato's FTG >> Any of Itachi's jutsu speedwise. Itachi trolls both Minato and Obito speedwise. Are you mad?

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not fond of peasants

Gotta cry? the speed of hand signs has nothing to do witht he speed of the technique? DUDE waving handsigns is what triggers a technique and if you wave them very fast you will be able to use the technique faster.
    Baseless assumption

And it takes Itachi only less than 0,0000000000000000001 second to kill Obito. There you go Myth BUSTED. Itachi rapes Obito MAD!?
    Its clear that you're mentally handicapped.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Baseless assumption

Its clear that you're mentally handicapped.
    So you're admitting that you're mentally handicapped now?

FAN ME DUDE.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Uhm i doubt that Minato's FTG >> Any of Itachi's jutsu speedwise. Itachi trolls both Minato and Obito speedwise. Are you mad?
    Well I guess I've won this argument, as you have resorted to trolling.

GG Troll.

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not fond of peasants

So you're admitting that you're mentally handicapped now?

FAN ME DUDE.
    How old are you bro?

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Then how else did he remove the flames? And if the jutsu must be activated before the attack, as you say, why was Danzō seemingly hurt by Sasuke's Susano'o arrow before the jutsu (Izanagi) was used [1]? That page even states that wounds or death can be trolled, not 'avoided' in a sense.
    Actually Danzu activated izanagi just before the attack hit.

You can see him weaving the signs just as the attack was about to hit.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well I guess I've won this argument, as you have resorted to trolling.

GG Troll.
    LOL Are you really THAT HAPPY that you CLAIM to have won an argument on a stupid forum that you haven't even won LOLZ. Itachi outbrains both Minato and Obito just deal with it. All you kids can come up with is Kamui this and Kamui that while others have come up with decent reasons why Itachi is able to win.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

How old are you bro?
    Older than Madara. TROOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOLOLOLO!

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TrollingSage View Post
    Actually Danzu activated izanagi just before the attack hit.

You can see him weaving the signs just as the attack was about to hit.
    So how did Obito overcome Amaterasu?

Banned
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not fond of peasants

Older than Madara. TROOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOLOLOLO!
    So I guess you're admitting defeat now, right? Since you obviously can't come up with productive enough counters.