Page 13 of 22 « First ... 391011121314151617 ... Last»
Results 241 to 260 of 439
  1. #241
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,576
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    This is pointless, there is no arguing this, nothing but a bunch of fanboys defending their honour. Pathetic.....
    There is nothing that indicates Itachi being able to defeat Obito with or without knowledge as he has no way to even hit Obito let alone defeat him.

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    I know you fan me alot thank you.
    Naw, I don't fan you, I just laugh at you since you are so petty.
     
         

  2. #242
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by khaydz5 View Post
    neh? where's your proof tobi used izanagi?

    izanagi is not a resurrection jutsu so TECHNICALLY he didn't die even if he used that.

    the thread fails I don't need to reread it.

    My proof is the fact that he was burning, the flames were on him, and he was screaming! Yes....there was a lot of that too. Then he just walked up and picked up his mask? Izanagi!

    Also....Obitos laboratory, where he has a 100 Sharingan is proof too.
     
         

  3. #243
    Death Awaits khaydz5's Avatar
    Status
    khaydz5 is offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,460
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    LOL LOL LOL. Itachi got killed twice HAHAHA. Itachi had to create a loop you stupid ****. Do you really think that Itachi would be so reckless if he was a non edo. Damn you kids are freaking pathetic lol. You obviously don't know shit about Itachi. Too bad for you but Itachi raped Kabuto and too bad for you Obito admitted that he would have been dead if Itachi would have fought him since he would see Kamui and find a way to counter it. Damn you're shit.
    Itachi stomps the Narutoverse.
    come on dude answer.lol


    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    My proof is the fact that he was burning, the flames were on him, and he was screaming! Yes....there was a lot of that too. Then he just walked up and picked up his mask? Izanagi!

    Also....Obitos laboratory, where he has a 100 Sharingan is proof too.
    screaming? seriously? lol but he's still alive right?without any scratches right? who failed then?lol
     
         

  4. #244
    POKEMON ORIGINS. James Harrsion's Avatar
    Status
    James Harrsion is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    718
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    too bad Kabuto already killed Itachi twice, so non edo Itachi gets stomped..

    too bad Itachi could'nt kill Obito since he didn't know enough about him..

    so.. Obito and Kabuto > your fav character.
    Me gusta
    ( sorry for spam ) Uzumaki Naruta
     
         

  5. #245
    Senior Member shogun973's Avatar
    Status
    shogun973 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,587
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    I know this isn't exactly a Tobi vs Itachi thread but there is something that needs to be addressed.

    Tobi is open to an attack when he solidifies that's true but his endurance is far above average. I mean if Itachi really wants to do some damage then he'll have to use highly offensive nin-jutsu or taijutsu.

    As proven by manga we already know that Tobi blocked the executioners blade with a bare back-hand. He also withstood Minato's Rasengan where as Deva Path failed against Base Naruto's Rasengan. Tobi also can crush huge boulders with a bare punch. So Itachi will have to produce something special which I don't see him doing.

    As far as Taijutsu is concerned Tobi is way above Itachi. As far as speed is concerned Tobi is above Itachi. Itachi may have faster hand-signs but that's a different topic altogether.

    You said Tobi has to produce faster attack than Itachi. Well Itachi isn't exactly Naruto or Minato to dodge all attacks. When confronted head on he also reverts to taijutsu+genjutsu combo, which is highly effective but not against Tobi who has greater base-speed, greater taijutsu, ordinary genjutsus won't work against him I mean the only genjutsu that worked against him was Madara's and that too because Tobi let it happen.

    Also Itachi maybe a great ninjutsu executioner but he doesn't have very powerful ninjutsus. I mean if you look last few chapters its pretty clear that all of Tobi's fire jutsus are haxxed.

    Kakashi and Itachi are very similar with stamina,speed and taijutsu but Obito had no problems against Kakashi who shares the Kamui eye, I don't see how Itachi will pose a threat.

    In short Itachi will be forced to use Susanoo from the start or very early. But that wont work against Tobi either
    stop it you have no proof obito has better taijutsu than itachi, kakashi punched tobi and he was bleeding and hurt so just stop it, itachi has never even been hit with out letting himself...itachi has faster hands and handseals than tobi, itahci has blocks chidori and raikiri and that is not easy to do...taijutsu i givei it to itachi

    obito's katon was nowhere the size of itachi's when he fought team seven,

    now heres something else itachi said tobi was pathetic, also like you said obito must be tangible to attack, itachi has sharingan to rad teh movements and amatersu which is instant, he also has great clone explosion and you never know which clone is itachi

    i even give genjutsu to itachi, he could tsukyomi obito,
     
         

  6. #246
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    There is nothing that indicates Itachi being able to defeat Obito with or without knowledge as he has no way to even hit Obito let alone defeat him.



    Naw, I do fan you, I just laugh at you since you are so petty.
    Editted again for you. Thank you very much.
     
         

  7. #247
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    There is nothing that indicates Itachi being able to defeat Obito with or without knowledge as he has no way to even hit Obito let alone defeat him.



    Naw, I don't fan you, I just laugh at you since you are so petty.

    I don't want to use any harsh or degrading words! The thread proves everything! Read it, top to bottom, you will be convinced! Like I was! Notice the avatar I've had for a month.

    The difference between me and everyone else is that I am a fanboy of no one except the entire manga itself.
     
         

  8. #248
    Death Awaits khaydz5's Avatar
    Status
    khaydz5 is offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,460
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by shogun973 View Post
    stop it you have no proof obito has better taijutsu than itachi, kakashi punched tobi and he was bleeding and hurt so just stop it, itachi has never even been hit with out letting himself ...itachi has faster hands and handseals than tobi, itahci has blocks chidori and raikiri and that is not easy to do...taijutsu i givei it to itachi

    obito's katon was nowhere the size of itachi's when he fought team seven,

    now heres something else itachi said tobi was pathetic, also like you said obito must be tangible to attack, itachi has sharingan to rad teh movements and amatersu which is instant, he also has great clone explosion and you never know which clone is itachi

    i even give genjutsu to itachi, he could tsukyomi obito,
    lol another fanboy.
     
         

  9. #249
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by khaydz5 View Post
    come on dude answer.lol
    Why would i answer you? It's obvious that Itachi wins.
     
         

  10. #250
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by khaydz5 View Post
    lol another fanboy.
    Does it hurt you that he's telling the truth? He has come up with decent facts why Itachi is able to defeat Obito have you got any facts that Obito can defeat Itachi OTHER THAN KAMUI just like any other fanboy of Obito comes up with.
     
         

  11. #251
    Death Awaits khaydz5's Avatar
    Status
    khaydz5 is offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,460
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Why would i answer you? It's obvious that Itachi wins.
    HAHA. ok.


    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Does it hurt you that he's telling the truth? He has come up with decent facts why Itachi is able to defeat Obito have you got any facts that Obito can defeat Itachi OTHER THAN KAMUI just like any other fanboy of Obito comes up with.
    what facts? can you tell me what are those?lol
     
         

  12. #252
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,576
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    I don't want to use any harsh or degrading words! The thread proves everything! Read it, top to bottom, you will be convinced! Like I was! Notice the avatar I've had for a month.

    The difference between me and everyone else is that I am a fanboy of no one except the entire manga itself.
    I've read the thread already and it does not have an answer to Kamui.
     
         

  13. #253
    Member kakashi of the sharingan1's Avatar
    Status
    kakashi of the sharingan1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    80
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    no just no
     
         

  14. #254
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by khaydz5 View Post
    what facts? can you tell me what are those?lol
    Dude unless you're blind: Faster in waving handseals, Is better in Taijutsu and Ninjutsu and he's way smarter than Obito.
     
         

  15. #255
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    I've read the thread already and it does not have an answer to Kamui.
    Then read it again, the thread exposes Kamuis weakness.
     
         

  16. #256
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    I've read the thread already and it does not have an answer to Kamui.
    Kamui is the only thing people can come up with lolz. Itachi found the Rinnegan's blindspot, i doubt it would be hard for him to find a way to counter kamui since some fodder ninja's have found the basics to counter it and it took them a few minutes to find out. Itachi would find a way to counter Kamui in a matter of seconds.
     
         

  17. #257
    Death Awaits khaydz5's Avatar
    Status
    khaydz5 is offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,460
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Dude unless you're blind: Faster in waving handseals, Is better in Taijutsu and Ninjutsu and he's way smarter than Obito.
    how did you come up with that? better in taijutsu and ninjutsu?lol proof?

    those are not facts those are opinions. huge difference buddy.
     
         

  18. #258
    Don't front. OnPoint's Avatar
    Status
    OnPoint is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,267
    Location
    Forest Hills Drive
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    lol @ anyone bothering to argue with ixc tho.
     
         

  19. #259
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    lol @ anyone arguing with ixc tho.
    I see that as a compliment thank you.
     
         

  20. #260
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by khaydz5 View Post
    how did you come up with that? better in taijutsu and ninjutsu?lol proof?

    those are not facts those are opinions. huge difference buddy.
    Proof? Have you seen Obito doing some badass stuff that includs Taijutsu?
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •