Page 16 of 22 « First ... 6121314151617181920 ... Last»
Results 301 to 320 of 439
  1. #301
    Banned
    Status
    SilverSlick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,383
    Location
    Nahhhhh
    I'm not fond of peasants
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Itachi doesn't have to make a 1 minute long explosion to take Obito because Itachi is way smarter than Konan, all i was saying is that Konan almost killed Obito with explosions if he didn't use Izanagi. Itachi has Kage Bunshins that explode and can create a similair scenario as Konan did. All you kids can come up with is Obito owns Itachi because of Kamui how do you even know that happens?.

    ''Every Jutsu has a weakness'' - Uchiha Itachi.

    Kamui has a weakness and its weakness is ITACHI.



    One ****ing touch bro.
    Your point about Itachi creating a similar scenario to Konan's is complete bullshit. There is no possible way for Itachi to make 600,000,000,000 clones that can continuously attack Obito without Itachi running out of chakra.
     
         

  2. #302
    Don't front.
    Status
    OnPoint is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Location
    PartyNextDoor.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Im confused. Are you saying in a battle mindset tobi can troll amaterasu or are you saying tobi used izanagi to troll amaterasu when he was caught off guard by the amaterasu implanted
    I'm suggesting that, in battle;

    - If moves into the ground, Amaterasu will be trolled
    - If he turns on Kamui, Amaterasu will be trolled
    - If he forces Itachi to manipulate or move the black flames (as it was against Hebi Sasuke), Amaterasu will be trolled

    That's without Izanagi. Obito wasn't in a position where he even considered he might be in danger. If he's actually fighting someone, he'll obviously be far more alert to possible dangers. I'm also saying that Izanagi was used against Sasuke.
     
         

  3. #303
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,536
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Explain to me how Obito is going to Attack Itachi when he's using Kamui? He has to become tangible to attack Itachi, in that split second Itachi will obviously be able to attack Obito. Like i said Fodder ninja's found out that Obito has to be tangible to attack. Itachi will obviously find this out in a matter of seconds.
    Itachi is no move fast enough to hit Obito, the only time he will need to become tangible is when he tries to suck him in and Itachi has no jutsu fast enough to hit him while he is getting sucked in.

    Face it, Itachi can't touch Obito.
     
         

  4. #304
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSlick View Post



    One ****ing touch bro.
    Your point about Itachi creating a similar scenario to Konan's is complete bullshit. There is no possible way for Itachi to make 600,000,000,000 clones that can continuously attack Obito without Itachi running out of chakra.
    Showing 2 Pictures of Obito owning 2 of the most RIDICOULUS CHARACTERS IN NARUTO ONLY SHOWS ME HOW DESPERATE YOU ARE HAHAHAHAHA. And are you freaking stupid? I'm not saying that Itachi has to make over a million paper bombs i'm saying that he can make a SIMILAIR SCENARIO WITH HIS EXPLODING KAGEBUNSHIN.
     
         

  5. #305
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Itachi is no move fast enough to hit Obito, the only time he will need to become tangible is when he tries to suck him in and Itachi has no jutsu fast enough to hit him while he is getting sucked in.

    Face it, Itachi can't touch Obito.
    Itachi was able to make a Kagebunshin during his Shurikenfight with Sasuke. Now he's obviously fast enough to attack Obito in the gap when he becomes tangible
     
         

  6. #306
    Karasu Blaze Release's Avatar
    Status
    Blaze Release is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    11,961
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    That's without Izanagi. Obito wasn't in a position where he even considered he might be in danger. If he's actually fighting someone, he'll obviously be far more alert to possible dangers. I'm also saying that Izanagi was used against Sasuke.
    Dont mind me cutting the post because im only interested is why you believe tobi used izanagi in the situation with sasuke.

    In a battle mindset if tobi uses izanagi BEFORE amaterasu, then in this illusion even if tobi is caught he trolls amaterasu because he used izanagi BEFORE this attack. When izanagi end's tobi isnt affected because its the illusion.

    You cannot use izanagi after an attack has landed on you because its pointless. Its the illusion were you troll your opponent. Therefore tobi wouldve had to have foreseen the future, then use izanagi before the implanted amaterasu hit him therefore it becomes an illusion. However he was shocked and wasnt prepared for what was about to happen.

    To put it simple, you cannot troll an attack before you have used izanagi. It has to be used before the attack. The illusion would have to be used before therefore in this illusion everything gets trolled
     
         

  7. #307
    Banned
    Status
    SilverSlick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,383
    Location
    Nahhhhh
    I'm not fond of peasants
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    False? Uhm you mean i'm right. Too bad for you kiddo.
    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Itachi can wave techniques fast enough to hit Obito. Because there's no one faster at waving handseals than Itachi. Fact owned. I TROLLED YOu.
    That's your original post dumbass. You were implying that he can somehow "wave techniques fast enough to hit Obito." Whatever the **** that is suppose to mean. The only thing he can weave fast is his hand signs. It'd basically be like someone pulling the trigger of a gun fast. Irrelevant really since the speed of hand signs has nothing to do with the speed of the technique.
     
         

  8. #308
    Banned
    Status
    SilverSlick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,383
    Location
    Nahhhhh
    I'm not fond of peasants
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Showing 2 Pictures of Obito owning 2 of the most RIDICOULUS CHARACTERS IN NARUTO ONLY SHOWS ME HOW DESPERATE YOU ARE HAHAHAHAHA. And are you freaking stupid? I'm not saying that Itachi has to make over a million paper bombs i'm saying that he can make a SIMILAIR SCENARIO WITH HIS EXPLODING KAGEBUNSHIN.
    Idiot, Itachi can't make a clone explode continuously for 5 minutes. You missed my point also. It takes only one touch for Obito to win.
     
         

  9. #309
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSlick View Post
    That's your original post dumbass. You were implying that he can somehow "wave techniques fast enough to hit Obito." Whatever the **** that is suppose to mean. The only thing he can weave fast is his hand signs. It'd basically be like someone pulling the trigger of a gun fast. Irrelevant really since the speed of hand signs has nothing to do with the speed of the technique.
    Gotta cry? the speed of hand signs has nothing to do witht he speed of the technique? DUDE waving handsigns is what triggers a technique and if you wave them very fast you will be able to use the technique faster.
     
         

  10. #310
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,536
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Itachi was able to make a Kagebunshin during his Shurikenfight with Sasuke. Now he's obviously fast enough to attack Obito in the gap when he becomes tangible
    Minato's FTG isn't even fast enough to escape being warped..so any of Itachi's jutsu can't hit him in that gap.

    In case you decide to bring up when he first warped away from Kamui, but that is pointless cause Minato wouldn't have been so wary of Obito touching him during their fight, and Obito wouldn't have been so sure of being able to suck him in.
     
         

  11. #311
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSlick View Post
    Idiot, Itachi can't make a clone explode continuously for 5 minutes. You missed my point also. It takes only one touch for Obito to win.
    And it takes Itachi only less than 0,0000000000000000001 second to kill Obito. There you go Myth BUSTED. Itachi rapes Obito MAD!?
     
         

  12. #312
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Minato's FTG isn't even fast enough to escape being warped..so any of Itachi's jutsu can't hit him in that gap.

    In case you decide to bring up when he first warped away from Kamui, but that is pointless cause Minato wouldn't have been so wary of Obito touching him during their fight, and Obito wouldn't have been so sure of being able to suck him in.
    Who gives a **** about Minato's pathetic FTG? Itachi is better than Minato anyways.
     
         

  13. #313
    Don't front.
    Status
    OnPoint is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    4,265
    Location
    PartyNextDoor.
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Dont mind me cutting the post because im only interested is why you believe tobi used izanagi in the situation with sasuke.

    In a battle mindset if tobi uses izanagi BEFORE amaterasu, then in this illusion even if tobi is caught he trolls amaterasu because he used izanagi BEFORE this attack. When izanagi end's tobi isnt affected because its the illusion.

    You cannot use izanagi after an attack has landed on you because its pointless. Its the illusion were you troll your opponent. Therefore tobi wouldve had to have foreseen the future, then use izanagi before the implanted amaterasu hit him therefore it becomes an illusion. However he was shocked and wasnt prepared for what was about to happen.

    To put it simple, you cannot troll an attack before you have used izanagi. It has to be used before the attack. The illusion would have to be used before therefore in this illusion everything gets trolled
    Then how else did he remove the flames? And if the jutsu must be activated before the attack, as you say, why was Danzō seemingly hurt by Sasuke's Susano'o arrow before the jutsu (Izanagi) was used [1]? That page even states that wounds or death can be trolled, not 'avoided' in a sense.
     
         

  14. #314
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,536
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Who gives a **** about Minato's pathetic FTG? Itachi is better than Minato anyways.
    I think you missed the point of the post, Minato's FTG>>>Any of Itachi's jutsu (speed wise).

    FTG can't escape from Kamui so Itachi's jutsu can't get him free from it either.
     
         

  15. #315
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    I think you missed the point of the post, Minato's FTG>>>Any of Itachi's jutsu (speed wise).

    FTG can't escape from Kamui so Itachi's jutsu can't get him free from it either.
    Uhm i doubt that Minato's FTG >> Any of Itachi's jutsu speedwise. Itachi trolls both Minato and Obito speedwise. Are you mad?
     
         

  16. #316
    Banned
    Status
    SilverSlick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,383
    Location
    Nahhhhh
    I'm not fond of peasants
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Gotta cry? the speed of hand signs has nothing to do witht he speed of the technique? DUDE waving handsigns is what triggers a technique and if you wave them very fast you will be able to use the technique faster.
    Baseless assumption

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    And it takes Itachi only less than 0,0000000000000000001 second to kill Obito. There you go Myth BUSTED. Itachi rapes Obito MAD!?
    Its clear that you're mentally handicapped.
     
         

  17. #317
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by SilverSlick View Post
    Baseless assumption


    Its clear that you're mentally handicapped.
    So you're admitting that you're mentally handicapped now?

    FAN ME DUDE.
     
         

  18. #318
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    24,536
    Location
    United States
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Uhm i doubt that Minato's FTG >> Any of Itachi's jutsu speedwise. Itachi trolls both Minato and Obito speedwise. Are you mad?
    Well I guess I've won this argument, as you have resorted to trolling.

    GG Troll.
     
         

  19. #319
    Banned
    Status
    SilverSlick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    5,383
    Location
    Nahhhhh
    I'm not fond of peasants
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    So you're admitting that you're mentally handicapped now?

    FAN ME DUDE.
    How old are you bro?
     
         

  20. #320
    Boss TrollingSage's Avatar
    Status
    TrollingSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,203
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Noddy View Post
    Then how else did he remove the flames? And if the jutsu must be activated before the attack, as you say, why was Danzō seemingly hurt by Sasuke's Susano'o arrow before the jutsu (Izanagi) was used [1]? That page even states that wounds or death can be trolled, not 'avoided' in a sense.
    Actually Danzu activated izanagi just before the attack hit.

    You can see him weaving the signs just as the attack was about to hit.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •