Page 16 of 18 « First ... 612131415161718 Last»
Results 376 to 400 of 439
  1. #376
    Death Awaits khaydz5's Avatar
    Status
    khaydz5 is offline
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,458
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Blaze Release solo's all Itachi haters.
    i think you don't understand a word he said. he's not even on your side.lol and no one solos anyone here. its just a debate. matter of opinion based on facts.

    well anyway, i thought its clear to all that itachi messed up with his entire life.though he's a top caliber ninja, everything he planned failed.
     
         

  2. #377
    Banned
    Status
    Intrepid is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)
    Posts
    12,588
    Post Thanks / Like
    #NLS #NLS #NLS #NLS #NLS #NLS
    #NLS #NLS #NLS #NLS #NLS #NLS
    #NLS #NLS #NLS
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Ignore these idiot Tobi fanboys, I agree + rep
     
         

  3. #378
    In detention
    Status
    Narutofan4203 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In an opionative universe.
    Posts
    991
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Obito can simply suck him in.
     
         

  4. #379
    Conquer All Of Your Sin's enditallsin's Avatar
    Status
    enditallsin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In your sin's...
    Posts
    1,555
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let the text fly,Who the next
    to die?
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    No... itachi couldn't kill obito, obito knew everything their was to know about itachi, including his motives,his techniques,and his limits,obito knew itachi wasn't a threat physically unless he KNEW eveything which he didn't, and you say itachi could have killed him which is questionable to no end,but 1 things for certain obito could have ended itachi at any time he wanted, he just needed him to play a role in sasuke development which he did, and btw these itachi fans are so full of shit, so quick to talk all intelligent but last to take their own advice...their pitiful...im so tired of this, im calling out any itachi fan who wants to debate and i swear i will bodybag them, lets start now.
     
         
    Last edited by enditallsin; 11-19-2012 at 05:46 AM.

  5. #380
    Banned
    Status
    SilverSlick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Nahhhhh
    Posts
    5,443
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm not fond of peasants
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Staarkk View Post
    Ignore these idiot Tobi fanboys, I agree + rep
    Coming from a known Obito hater lolololol. Plus, you're a Itachi and Madara **** rider.
     
         

  6. #381
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    Posts
    2,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    only if he knows
     
         

  7. #382
    Uchiha-Versteherin Kikki's Avatar
    Status
    Kikki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    where things will end badly
    Posts
    1,543
    Post Thanks / Like
    waiting for the miracle to
    come...
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Ever noticed that every bad guy in Naruto has a weakness in one certain character? Seems for every bigger evil person, there is always only one of the good guys that is meant to defeat them. Obito's weakness clearly is Kakashi. Nobody could hit him before. It's really meant to be Kakashi to kill him or he changes over and turns good again.
     
         

  8. #383
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    It should be as simple as this: Itachi can't hit him so he can't beat him.
     
         

  9. #384
    Senior Member shogun973's Avatar
    Status
    shogun973 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,593
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    ok this is where i dnt get you ppl
    i say its impossible for hashi to beat edo madara
    -there counter is he said so

    someone says itachi with intel could beat obito
    -now they say no he can't though tobi says he can

    smh you ppl need to stay away from college

    ......also tobi did use izanagi, you dnt know if he activated it in time and he obviously did and replaced an eye
    ...with you ppls logic tobi beats sage of six paths because he will get sucked up, so6p cabd use space-time (if he can prove it)
    ....and also hashi and madara even tho madara is clearly the boss

    *i just got with a 20 page essay im using txt language deal with it
     
         
    Last edited by shogun973; 11-19-2012 at 10:14 AM.

  10. #385
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by shogun973 View Post
    ok this is where i dnt get you ppl
    i say its impossible for hashi to beat edo madara
    -there counter is he said so

    someone says itachi with intel could beat obit
    -now they so no he can't

    smh you ppl need to stay away from college
    *i just got with a 10 page essay im using txt language deal with it
    Can you read? I'm pretty sure you can't, Itachi can't beat Obito cause he can't touch him, unless you are willing to tell me how he touches him.

    This is the reason everyone uses for why Itachi can't win.
     
         

  11. #386
    Senior Member shogun973's Avatar
    Status
    shogun973 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,593
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Can you read? I'm pretty sure you can't, Itachi can't beat Obito cause he can't touch him, unless you are willing to tell me how he touches him.

    This is the reason everyone uses for why Itachi can't win.
    i edited my autocorrect and brain are really ****in up
     
         

  12. #387
    Banned
    Status
    End of Days is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,112
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    why do ppl bring so6p in every debate in an attempt to discredit OP techniques?
    leave him alone lol
     
         

  13. #388
    Senior Member shogun973's Avatar
    Status
    shogun973 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,593
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Can you read? I'm pretty sure you can't, Itachi can't beat Obito cause he can't touch him, unless you are willing to tell me how he touches him.

    This is the reason everyone uses for why Itachi can't win.
    well heres what im saying ..
    tobi says so, so thats all that matters (according to those who say hahsi can beat edo madara this logic follows)

    however you say he cant touch him (it makes sense how ever ama is instant and can touch him when he tries to attack itachi..but that is not the point)

    i say madara is hashi, nagato, and sasuke put together vs only hashi...in reality hashi has nothing for edo madara

    YOU are one to say hashi>edo madara

    thats my point
     
         

  14. #389
    Senior Member shogun973's Avatar
    Status
    shogun973 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,593
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by End of Days View Post
    why do ppl bring so6p in every debate in an attempt to discredit OP techniques?
    leave him alone lol
    true but he's like a controlled variable that almighty but with no evidence, so he works well
     
         

  15. #390
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by shogun973 View Post
    ok this is where i dnt get you ppl
    i say its impossible for hashi to beat edo madara
    -there counter is he said so

    someone says itachi with intel could beat obito
    -now they say no he can't though tobi says he can

    smh you ppl need to stay away from college

    ......also tobi did use izanagi, you dnt know if he activated it in time and he obviously did and replaced an eye
    ...with you ppls logic tobi beats sage of six paths because he will get sucked up, so6p cabd use space-time (if he can prove it)
    ....and also hashi and madara even tho madara is clearly the boss


    *i just got with a 20 page essay im using txt language deal with it
    Scans of Tobi saying Itachi can beat him in a fight?

    He did not use Izanagi.

    Itachi can't touch him, prove that he can and then he can beat Tobi.
     
         

  16. #391
    Senior Member shogun973's Avatar
    Status
    shogun973 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,593
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Scans of Tobi saying Itachi can beat him in a fight?< he said with intel he would have been dead

    He did not use Izanagi.<- how do know

    Itachi can't touch him, prove that he can and then he can beat Tobi.
    <-how did minato hit him
     
         

  17. #392
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by shogun973 View Post
    <-how did minato hit him
    So Itachi can use FTG now? :sy: Try Again.
     
         

  18. #393
    Senior Member shogun973's Avatar
    Status
    shogun973 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,593
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    So Itachi can use FTG now? :sy: Try Again.
    he hit him b4 he got hit (when tobi's tangible)

    amateretsu is instant , sharingan wil give the timing (i belive the technique used was izanagi, and theres only 2 eyes and tobi's not giving up kamui)

    clone explosion: itachi has nevr been hit without planning it thanks to clones, and his explode, tobi would be in pieces

    genjutsu(maybe): when sucking someone up eye can be made when going INTO the eye
     
         

  19. #394
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by shogun973 View Post
    he hit him b4 he got hit (when tobi's tangible)

    amateretsu is instant , sharingan wil give the timing (i belive the technique used was izanagi, and theres only 2 eyes and tobi's not giving up kamui)

    clone explosion: itachi has nevr been hit without planning it thanks to clones, and his explode, tobi would be in pieces

    genjutsu(maybe): when sucking someone up eye can be made when going INTO the eye
    He already stopped Amaterasu w/o Izanagi.

    Amaterasu won't work when Tobi sucks him up from the back.

    Same as above, and what you said makes no sense, him going into the eye doesn't equal eye contact.
     
         

  20. #395
    Senior Member IIB7252's Avatar
    Status
    IIB7252 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    Posts
    1,494
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by shogun973 View Post
    ok this is where i dnt get you ppl
    i say its impossible for hashi to beat edo madara
    -there counter is he said so

    someone says itachi with intel could beat obito
    -now they say no he can't though tobi says he can

    smh you ppl need to stay away from college

    ......also tobi did use izanagi, you dnt know if he activated it in time and he obviously did and replaced an eye
    ...with you ppls logic tobi beats sage of six paths because he will get sucked up, so6p cabd use space-time (if he can prove it)
    ....and also hashi and madara even tho madara is clearly the boss

    *i just got with a 20 page essay im using txt language deal with it

    Quote Originally Posted by shogun973 View Post
    well heres what im saying ..
    tobi says so, so thats all that matters (according to those who say hahsi can beat edo madara this logic follows)

    however you say he cant touch him (it makes sense how ever ama is instant and can touch him when he tries to attack itachi..but that is not the point)

    i say madara is hashi, nagato, and sasuke put together vs only hashi...in reality hashi has nothing for edo madara

    YOU are one to say hashi>edo madara

    thats my point
    I completely agree with you brother...

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Can you read? I'm pretty sure you can't, Itachi can't beat Obito cause he can't touch him, unless you are willing to tell me how he touches him.

    This is the reason everyone uses for why Itachi can't win.
    Its very nice of u to change ur logic....as per need or what u believe is correct or wrong...
    when u were posting about If obito was successful in sucking Minato...Could Minato escape Obito's dimension
    this what u said...Correct me if i am wrong...
    Obito, who has full knowledge on his abilities was 100% sure about his victory if he sucked Minato in...

    No 1 knows better than OBITO about his own jutsu's & abilities, what Obito can do and what he cant...so bottom line is when he say Itachi can that means Itachi can...
    Thats what ur logic says right....

     
         

  21. #396
    Senior Member shogun973's Avatar
    Status
    shogun973 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,593
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    He already stopped Amaterasu w/o Izanagi.

    Amaterasu won't work when Tobi sucks him up from the back.

    Same as above, and what you said makes no sense, him going into the eye doesn't equal eye contact.
    Amaterasu won't work when Tobi sucks him up from the back....u never know if its itachi, and sharingan should help with movements...can u imagine someone just sucking him up really

    You obviosly aren't seeing this if itachi is looking where he's going he's going to be looking directly at him how ever i said maybe because its hard to explain and even might not work......someone can counter with clones and amateretsu and you have no proof tibi didnt use izanagi
     
         

  22. #397
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by IIB7252 View Post
    .


    Its very nice of u to change ur logic....as per need or what u believe is correct or wrong...
    when u were posting about If obito was successful in sucking Minato...Could Minato escape Obito's dimension
    this what u said...Correct me if i am wrong...
    Obito, who has full knowledge on his abilities was 100% sure about his victory if he sucked Minato in...

    No 1 knows better than OBITO about his own jutsu's & abilities, what Obito can do and what he cant...so bottom line is when he say Itachi can that means Itachi can...
    Thats what ur logic says right....

    No, you are so far off that it isn't even funny.

    Obito was sure he would if he sucked Minato in, but he can't beat Minato even with knowledge, that point shows that Minato couldn't escape cause Obito who knew about Minato's abilities was sure that if Minato got sucked in it was over.

    As for the topic at hand, Itachi can have full or no knowledge, it doesn't change the fact that he has nothing to counter Kamui with.
     
         

  23. #398
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    20,868
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by shogun973 View Post
    Amaterasu won't work when Tobi sucks him up from the back....u never know if its itachi, and sharingan should help with movements...can u imagine someone just sucking him up really

    You obviosly aren't seeing this if itachi is looking where he's going he's going to be looking directly at him how ever i said maybe because its hard to explain and even might not work......someone can counter with clones and amateretsu and you have no proof tibi didnt use izanagi
    If he can't see behind him he can't hit him with Amaterasu when he sucks him in from the back.

    Yes he I do have proof, Izanagi needs to be activated BEFORE you get hit, not AFTER you get hit.

    If he uses Amaterasu before Tobi sucks him up it will go right through him, when Tobi touches him it is over,

    Exploding clones are stopped by a 5 min. of Izanagi and then Tobi sucks in Itachi.

    Itachi can't hit Tobi.
     
         

  24. #399
    Senior Member IIB7252's Avatar
    Status
    IIB7252 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    Posts
    1,494
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Microsword57 View Post
    Mangekyou Sharingan Itachi would defeat Mangekyou Sharingan Obito. I notice when people often argue that Obito would defeat Itachi they use Kamui as a counter to 2 of Itachi's most feared techniques. Amaterasu and Susanoo. These two techniques are not needed during this battle. Everyone that is in favor of Obito speaks with words such as "How would Itachi counter Kamui", "Itachi can't even touch Obito" and "All Obito needs to do is touch Itachi and that's the match." I will be repsonding to all of these messages and all messages similar to these. How would Itachi defeat Obito? This will also be answered in this post.

    Shadow Clones are important in Itachi's arsenal. With the use of these "teleporting to Itachi and absorbing him" becomes much more difficult than mentioned. If their are 2 clones of Itachi and the Orignal Itachi roaming the area the chance of the Orignal Itachi being noticed is low. Now with the use of these clones Itachi can stay on offense while shrouding his existence. Absorbing a clone of Itachi would cause far more problems for Obito than known. Shadow clones are known to give their experience's directly to the User[1]. If a Clone is absorbed the experience of being absorbed and being in the other Dimension would now be apart of his intelligence. This would give Itachi an estimate of how long it takes Obito to absorb him and what the other Dimension is like. If a Clone is stuck within the Kamui Dimension Itachi and his clone would easily simulate the Scenario with Kakashi and Naruto[1]. This would make it so that every time Obito attempts to be intangible by sending parts of his body to the Kamui Dimension the Clone would Assault. Itachi would also have the option of causing damage to Obito as soon as he Absorbs a Clone using his Clone Explosion Technique[1]. During the absorbtion of a clone Itachi would Simulate again another Scenario. Instead this would be the Scenario with Konan[1]. As she was being absorbed she exploded[1]. These are the damages from the explosion even though Obito absorbed most of the Technique[1]. Both weakness of Kamui would be exploited through the use of Shadow Clones while still masking Itachi's presence. Being Tangible during absorption and being intangible would both be exploited. To add on to Obito's dangers is Genjutsu.


    Itachi has a Mastery of Genjutsu. Now I know simply "stating the obvious" and "talking about his powers" will not prove my point but you do indeed have to look closer at what Genjutsu does. Genjutsu causes Apparitions and Facades through the use of the Opponents five senses. Itachi specializes and taking advantage of the human ability of sight. Obito being able to see would still be vulnerable to Genjutsu even if his body is not vulnerable to physical attacks. Now with Obito being under Itachi's Genjutsu his chance of "teleporting to Itachi and absorbing him" is greatly reduced. Obito's senses will be playing tricks on his mind. This will cause him to see only what Itachi want's him to see and if Itachi does not want Obito to see him then Obito will not be capable of doing so. Being under the influence of Itachi's Genjutsu would give Itachi the chance to shut down Obito's Intangiblity. This is possible for Itachi because he can stack Genjutsu over Genjutsu. Even though Kabuto was under Izanami, Itachi used another Genjutsu to control his body while his mind was distracted[1]. Theoretically Itachi would be able to force Obito to make his body Tangible.

    The combination of the two techniques, Shadow Clones and Genjutsu would reduce Obito's chances of finding Itachi to touch him and Absorb him. With Obito's eyes playing tricks on him and their being more than 1 Itachi his chances of teleporting the wrong one would be largely increased and this would give Itachi the chance to use his clones for explosion, information and/or Assaults in the Kamui Dimension. Genjutsu and Shadow Clones together would imitate a situation like this. Their are 3 cards turned backwards so you can only see the red side of the card. You have to find the Queen of Hearts, but you are wearing a blindfold, and the cards and moving around the room. Every time you touch the wrong card or touch something that is not the card you get shocked. The Cards are Itachi and his Clones. The Cards being Turned backwards are a representation of the Clones being identical to Itachi. The blindfold is the Genjutsu. You represent Obito. The cards moving around are the Clones and Itachi in motion. While you do have a chance of getting the Queen your chances are extremely low. If you did not have a blindfold but the cards were still turned backwards you would still have a hard time finding the card. If the cards were turned frontward but you had a blindfold on and could not see through it you would have a hard time touching the right card, you would have a hard time even touching the card. With a combination of the two your chances are way to low to rely on.

    Rebuttals to possible responses, "Obito knows not to look into Itachi eyes so Itachi can not get Obito in a genjutsu." Itachi has shown to put Opponents in genjutsu through simply pointing[1](Ephemeral). Kakashi had information about not looking in Itachi eyes and was put in Tsukuyomi[1]. Naruto had information about Looking in his eyes and was put in a Genjutsu through Ephemeral[1]. Sasuke knows the most about Itachi's Genjutsu and was put in 3[1][2][3]. By now it should be known that in a fight with Itachi you will be put in a Genjutsu. One was Tsukuyomi included. "Obito has Izanagi so even if Itachi lands a deadly attack Obito can make it an Illusion." Itachi possesses Izanagi's Partner jutsu[1]. Izanami is a Jutsu made to force an Opponent to except their destiny and through the backgrounds of their jutus has been shown to be the only counter to Izanagi[1][2].


    Note#This is not aimed towards Obito possessing Rinnegan, Gezo, etc.
    Tooo Goooood dear...:-) + rep
     
         

  25. #400
    Senior Member shogun973's Avatar
    Status
    shogun973 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,593
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    If he can't see behind him he can't hit him with Amaterasu when he sucks him in from the back.

    Yes he I do have proof, Izanagi needs to be activated BEFORE you get hit, not AFTER you get hit.

    If he uses Amaterasu before Tobi sucks him up it will go right through him, when Tobi touches him it is over,

    Exploding clones are stopped by a 5 min. of Izanagi and then Tobi sucks in Itachi.

    Itachi can't hit Tobi.
    i said it could be a clone itachi that explodes, and itachi would not just let someone pop up behind him
    i know amateretsu works with your sight.....
    but clones are the answer when itachi fought sasuke he was looking at him the whole time while sasuke fought 2 fake itachi for 5 minutes at least.....

    itacihi can do the same thing,, wait for tobi to attack a clone boom there goes amateretsu...One eye goes bye bye...

    or

    ^ than just stab with totsuka, minato teleported instantly but swung rasengan at normal speed and still hit tobi
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •