Page 17 of 18 « First ... 7131415161718 Last»
Results 401 to 425 of 439
  1. #401
    Member Sakesakura89's Avatar
    Status
    Sakesakura89 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Jeeha Village
    Posts
    60
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Yeah itachi could have killed obito but also obito could sucked Danzo in an used him like he used his 2 bodyguards
     
         

  2. #402
    Great One karol the don's Avatar
    Status
    karol the don is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,692
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Dragon of Dojima
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    i guess tobi didn't want troubles at the begining when itachi found him,cuz he thought i have to fix the plan of my homie madara. So he made a pact with Itachi and just waited till he dissapeard.
     
         

  3. #403
    Academy Student Crespo189's Avatar
    Status
    Crespo189 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Well I don't think Itachi didn't know about Tobi's secret...Itachi is very smart after all...I believe he saw through that and left Tobi alive because he thought that Tobi may turn good at some point, and proving to be a useful ally to Naruto and others

    If I learned anything in this manga, its that you can't really fool Itachi
     
         

  4. #404
    Member somekindawizard's Avatar
    Status
    somekindawizard is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    33
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    The pact they made was basically a threat from Itachi towards Tobi. So of course he didnt care about it, he wanted to attack Konoha, and Itachi knew that.
    Itachi used Tobi to help prevent a civil war, and also prevented Tobi attacking it aswell.
    Tobi used Itachi to kill off half the village (assuming the Uchiha population was about half due to the village being formed from Senju and Uchiha), but played it safe because he knew Itachi had a high chance of killing him/****ing up his plan.
     
         

  5. #405
    Banned
    Status
    Watcher is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    New York City.
    Posts
    263
    Post Thanks / Like
    *Smoking Outside*
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

     
         

  6. #406
    ObitoGFX???? SageObito's Avatar
    Status
    SageObito is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Dont need to know
    Posts
    274
    Post Thanks / Like
    I take GFX reqest for reps So
    request it up lol...
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    No lil itachi could never killed obito lol obito would rape him in his dreams
     
         

  7. #407
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    23,594
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by shogun973 View Post
    i said it could be a clone itachi that explodes, and itachi would not just let someone pop up behind him
    i know amateretsu works with your sight.....
    but clones are the answer when itachi fought sasuke he was looking at him the whole time while sasuke fought 2 fake itachi for 5 minutes at least.....

    itacihi can do the same thing,, wait for tobi to attack a clone boom there goes amateretsu...One eye goes bye bye...

    or

    ^ than just stab with totsuka, minato teleported instantly but swung rasengan at normal speed and still hit tobi
    Itachi isn't going to stop Obito from sinking into the ground and then rising up behind him.

    Bringing up Sasuke is pointless because Obito>Sasuke.

    Your scenario's fail hard.

    1.Izanagi nullifies it, so that is like a few seconds out of his 5 minutes...

    2.Not fast enough, Minato teleported above Obito while he was attacking to hit him.
     
         

  8. #408
    Senior Member TurrinB's Avatar
    Status
    TurrinB is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    No he couldn't defeat Obito w/o intel.
     
         

  9. #409
    Man of Many Mysteries Vexorian's Avatar
    Status
    Vexorian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Toledo, Ohio
    Posts
    1,001
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilt View Post
    When someone turns on a pact the moment the person they made it with dies, then they didn't give a damn about it. If facts make you stop reading, then you should stop reading altogether.
    While I may agree with the fact that Itachi was a problem for Obito, he didn't kill him because Obito was obviously intelligent enough not to leave an opening. Godly intelligence this, wtf op that. Itachi wins no matter what. That, in and of itself is fanboyism.

    Intelligence creates openings, however small, but the fact of the matter is Obito was nearly as intelligent, if not just as intelligent, for doing what he did. In the process, Itachi died.....Twice. Is Obito still alive? Yes, he is. Itachi wasn't as intelligent as you all praise him to be simply because he squandered his life needlessly. Everything he's done, he's failed at, sadly. He didn't protect the leaf, he didn't change Sasuke, nor did he kill Obito. Not bashing, but if you want to talk about facts, those are the facts.
     
         

  10. #410
    Member iamsuperboggs's Avatar
    Status
    iamsuperboggs is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    222
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    itachi vs. obito... kishi didn't make this happen, we got robbed of a good/awesome fight. my opinion personally: itachi beats obito!
     
         

  11. #411
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Microsword57 View Post
    Mangekyou Sharingan Itachi would defeat Mangekyou Sharingan Obito. I notice when people often argue that Obito would defeat Itachi they use Kamui as a counter to 2 of Itachi's most feared techniques. Amaterasu and Susanoo. These two techniques are not needed during this battle. Everyone that is in favor of Obito speaks with words such as "How would Itachi counter Kamui", "Itachi can't even touch Obito" and "All Obito needs to do is touch Itachi and that's the match." I will be repsonding to all of these messages and all messages similar to these. How would Itachi defeat Obito? This will also be answered in this post.

    Shadow Clones are important in Itachi's arsenal. With the use of these "teleporting to Itachi and absorbing him" becomes much more difficult than mentioned. If their are 2 clones of Itachi and the Orignal Itachi roaming the area the chance of the Orignal Itachi being noticed is low. Now with the use of these clones Itachi can stay on offense while shrouding his existence. Absorbing a clone of Itachi would cause far more problems for Obito than known. Shadow clones are known to give their experience's directly to the User[1]. If a Clone is absorbed the experience of being absorbed and being in the other Dimension would now be apart of his intelligence. This would give Itachi an estimate of how long it takes Obito to absorb him and what the other Dimension is like. If a Clone is stuck within the Kamui Dimension Itachi and his clone would easily simulate the Scenario with Kakashi and Naruto[1]. This would make it so that every time Obito attempts to be intangible by sending parts of his body to the Kamui Dimension the Clone would Assault. Itachi would also have the option of causing damage to Obito as soon as he Absorbs a Clone using his Clone Explosion Technique[1]. During the absorbtion of a clone Itachi would Simulate again another Scenario. Instead this would be the Scenario with Konan[1]. As she was being absorbed she exploded[1]. These are the damages from the explosion even though Obito absorbed most of the Technique[1]. Both weakness of Kamui would be exploited through the use of Shadow Clones while still masking Itachi's presence. Being Tangible during absorption and being intangible would both be exploited. To add on to Obito's dangers is Genjutsu.


    Itachi has a Mastery of Genjutsu. Now I know simply "stating the obvious" and "talking about his powers" will not prove my point but you do indeed have to look closer at what Genjutsu does. Genjutsu causes Apparitions and Facades through the use of the Opponents five senses. Itachi specializes and taking advantage of the human ability of sight. Obito being able to see would still be vulnerable to Genjutsu even if his body is not vulnerable to physical attacks. Now with Obito being under Itachi's Genjutsu his chance of "teleporting to Itachi and absorbing him" is greatly reduced. Obito's senses will be playing tricks on his mind. This will cause him to see only what Itachi want's him to see and if Itachi does not want Obito to see him then Obito will not be capable of doing so. Being under the influence of Itachi's Genjutsu would give Itachi the chance to shut down Obito's Intangiblity. This is possible for Itachi because he can stack Genjutsu over Genjutsu. Even though Kabuto was under Izanami, Itachi used another Genjutsu to control his body while his mind was distracted[1]. Theoretically Itachi would be able to force Obito to make his body Tangible.

    The combination of the two techniques, Shadow Clones and Genjutsu would reduce Obito's chances of finding Itachi to touch him and Absorb him. With Obito's eyes playing tricks on him and their being more than 1 Itachi his chances of teleporting the wrong one would be largely increased and this would give Itachi the chance to use his clones for explosion, information and/or Assaults in the Kamui Dimension. Genjutsu and Shadow Clones together would imitate a situation like this. Their are 3 cards turned backwards so you can only see the red side of the card. You have to find the Queen of Hearts, but you are wearing a blindfold, and the cards and moving around the room. Every time you touch the wrong card or touch something that is not the card you get shocked. The Cards are Itachi and his Clones. The Cards being Turned backwards are a representation of the Clones being identical to Itachi. The blindfold is the Genjutsu. You represent Obito. The cards moving around are the Clones and Itachi in motion. While you do have a chance of getting the Queen your chances are extremely low. If you did not have a blindfold but the cards were still turned backwards you would still have a hard time finding the card. If the cards were turned frontward but you had a blindfold on and could not see through it you would have a hard time touching the right card, you would have a hard time even touching the card. With a combination of the two your chances are way to low to rely on.

    Rebuttals to possible responses, "Obito knows not to look into Itachi eyes so Itachi can not get Obito in a genjutsu." Itachi has shown to put Opponents in genjutsu through simply pointing[1](Ephemeral). Kakashi had information about not looking in Itachi eyes and was put in Tsukuyomi[1]. Naruto had information about Looking in his eyes and was put in a Genjutsu through Ephemeral[1]. Sasuke knows the most about Itachi's Genjutsu and was put in 3[1][2][3]. By now it should be known that in a fight with Itachi you will be put in a Genjutsu. One was Tsukuyomi included. "Obito has Izanagi so even if Itachi lands a deadly attack Obito can make it an Illusion." Itachi possesses Izanagi's Partner jutsu[1]. Izanami is a Jutsu made to force an Opponent to except their destiny and through the backgrounds of their jutus has been shown to be the only counter to Izanagi[1][2].


    Note#This is not aimed towards Obito possessing Rinnegan, Gezo, etc.
    This.
     
         

  12. #412
    Senior Member Expulso's Avatar
    Status
    Expulso is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    At War
    Posts
    1,437
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stressed 'cuz o' school...
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Itachi CAN beat Obito.
     
         

  13. #413
    SAGE OF THE SIX PATHS SAGE OF 6 PACKS's Avatar
    Status
    SAGE OF 6 PACKS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    143
    Post Thanks / Like
    Student at Art institutes/
    studying illustration and
    computer animation
     



    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Itachi is more powerfull than obito will ever be, not trying to sound like a fanboy here cause am not. fact is itachi has the greatest abilities known to uchiha like izanagi and izanami, not forget the sword of totsuka. add that with his intelligence and strategic combat, he's too smart and too powerfull for obito, if obito manages to get even clse to killing itachi, he would use his greatest trumph cards and end him in heart-beat.
     
         

  14. #414
    Member nibilbhai's Avatar
    Status
    nibilbhai is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    350
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sick of Hearing "One
    Piece sucks"
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Nice thread.*****
     
         

  15. #415
    ☣Death Is Inevitable☣ SasukeCurse's Avatar
    Status
    SasukeCurse is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Hiding out at Madara's hideout
    Posts
    795
    Post Thanks / Like
    Death is a curse that can't be
    lifted,...to the immortal, it
    is a gift that can't be
    received.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by AlastorNazura17 View Post
    Great post! I agree, I really believe Itachi could have killed him, had Obito been dumb enough to have told him everything. Defiantly Obito was scared to make a move on Konoha, while Itachi was there, no doubt.
    Yeah i agree with you
     
         

  16. #416
    Academy Student dro87's Avatar
    Status
    dro87 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Itachi is the most formidable ninja no matter how u look at it and yes he could have taken down obito!
     
         

  17. #417
    Only another monkey. Boskarta's Avatar
    Status
    Boskarta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    249
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    He just couldn't have.

    Everyone acts like the only way to beat Itachi is absorbing him, that's not all Obito can do, he still has Mokuton which he hasn't even shown his full prowess with yet.

    Everyone seems to say Itachi could beat Obito if he had intel.
    ^ Well that's stupid, because with intel practically anyone can beat anyone, fact of the matter is Itachi didn't have intel on Obito.

    He didn't just hide his abilities from Itachi he hid them from everyone, what's the point in telling everyone about your abilities and how to get around them? Obito is smart, not weak.
     
         

  18. #418
    Senior Member
    Status
    xxSAGExx is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,096
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Microsword57 View Post
    Mangekyou Sharingan Itachi would defeat Mangekyou Sharingan Obito. I notice when people often argue that Obito would defeat Itachi they use Kamui as a counter to 2 of Itachi's most feared techniques. Amaterasu and Susanoo. These two techniques are not needed during this battle. Everyone that is in favor of Obito speaks with words such as "How would Itachi counter Kamui", "Itachi can't even touch Obito" and "All Obito needs to do is touch Itachi and that's the match." I will be repsonding to all of these messages and all messages similar to these. How would Itachi defeat Obito? This will also be answered in this post.

    Shadow Clones are important in Itachi's arsenal. With the use of these "teleporting to Itachi and absorbing him" becomes much more difficult than mentioned. If their are 2 clones of Itachi and the Orignal Itachi roaming the area the chance of the Orignal Itachi being noticed is low. Now with the use of these clones Itachi can stay on offense while shrouding his existence. Absorbing a clone of Itachi would cause far more problems for Obito than known. Shadow clones are known to give their experience's directly to the User[1]. If a Clone is absorbed the experience of being absorbed and being in the other Dimension would now be apart of his intelligence. This would give Itachi an estimate of how long it takes Obito to absorb him and what the other Dimension is like. If a Clone is stuck within the Kamui Dimension Itachi and his clone would easily simulate the Scenario with Kakashi and Naruto[1]. This would make it so that every time Obito attempts to be intangible by sending parts of his body to the Kamui Dimension the Clone would Assault. Itachi would also have the option of causing damage to Obito as soon as he Absorbs a Clone using his Clone Explosion Technique[1]. During the absorbtion of a clone Itachi would Simulate again another Scenario. Instead this would be the Scenario with Konan[1]. As she was being absorbed she exploded[1]. These are the damages from the explosion even though Obito absorbed most of the Technique[1]. Both weakness of Kamui would be exploited through the use of Shadow Clones while still masking Itachi's presence. Being Tangible during absorption and being intangible would both be exploited. To add on to Obito's dangers is Genjutsu.


    Itachi has a Mastery of Genjutsu. Now I know simply "stating the obvious" and "talking about his powers" will not prove my point but you do indeed have to look closer at what Genjutsu does. Genjutsu causes Apparitions and Facades through the use of the Opponents five senses. Itachi specializes and taking advantage of the human ability of sight. Obito being able to see would still be vulnerable to Genjutsu even if his body is not vulnerable to physical attacks. Now with Obito being under Itachi's Genjutsu his chance of "teleporting to Itachi and absorbing him" is greatly reduced. Obito's senses will be playing tricks on his mind. This will cause him to see only what Itachi want's him to see and if Itachi does not want Obito to see him then Obito will not be capable of doing so. Being under the influence of Itachi's Genjutsu would give Itachi the chance to shut down Obito's Intangiblity. This is possible for Itachi because he can stack Genjutsu over Genjutsu. Even though Kabuto was under Izanami, Itachi used another Genjutsu to control his body while his mind was distracted[1]. Theoretically Itachi would be able to force Obito to make his body Tangible.

    The combination of the two techniques, Shadow Clones and Genjutsu would reduce Obito's chances of finding Itachi to touch him and Absorb him. With Obito's eyes playing tricks on him and their being more than 1 Itachi his chances of teleporting the wrong one would be largely increased and this would give Itachi the chance to use his clones for explosion, information and/or Assaults in the Kamui Dimension. Genjutsu and Shadow Clones together would imitate a situation like this. Their are 3 cards turned backwards so you can only see the red side of the card. You have to find the Queen of Hearts, but you are wearing a blindfold, and the cards and moving around the room. Every time you touch the wrong card or touch something that is not the card you get shocked. The Cards are Itachi and his Clones. The Cards being Turned backwards are a representation of the Clones being identical to Itachi. The blindfold is the Genjutsu. You represent Obito. The cards moving around are the Clones and Itachi in motion. While you do have a chance of getting the Queen your chances are extremely low. If you did not have a blindfold but the cards were still turned backwards you would still have a hard time finding the card. If the cards were turned frontward but you had a blindfold on and could not see through it you would have a hard time touching the right card, you would have a hard time even touching the card. With a combination of the two your chances are way to low to rely on.

    Rebuttals to possible responses, "Obito knows not to look into Itachi eyes so Itachi can not get Obito in a genjutsu." Itachi has shown to put Opponents in genjutsu through simply pointing[1](Ephemeral). Kakashi had information about not looking in Itachi eyes and was put in Tsukuyomi[1]. Naruto had information about Looking in his eyes and was put in a Genjutsu through Ephemeral[1]. Sasuke knows the most about Itachi's Genjutsu and was put in 3[1][2][3]. By now it should be known that in a fight with Itachi you will be put in a Genjutsu. One was Tsukuyomi included. "Obito has Izanagi so even if Itachi lands a deadly attack Obito can make it an Illusion." Itachi possesses Izanagi's Partner jutsu[1]. Izanami is a Jutsu made to force an Opponent to except their destiny and through the backgrounds of their jutus has been shown to be the only counter to Izanagi[1][2].


    Note#This is not aimed towards Obito possessing Rinnegan, Gezo, etc.
    No. i'll beat your points rather quickly.

    Sharingan can see past shadow clones (seen with Sasuke, Itachi, madara). Obito mastered the sharingan and won't be fooled by genjutsus seeing how he saw thru sasuke's when he fought Danzo. You also left out Obito using wood jutsus that he was shown to use as a teen also Madara said he could summon Gedo mezo without the rinnegan. Itachi will still feel the MS side effects which leaves openings and overusing his eyes will kill him. Lets see, Obito who was trained by Madara and could control Kyuubi with a genjutsu using only 3 tomoe sharingan or Itachi who said himself need MS to control Kyuubi? Obito wins the genjutsu fight.
     
         

  19. #419
    Panda The Western Wheel's Avatar
    Status
    The Western Wheel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NL
    Posts
    2,382
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hungry for Bamboo
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiLeeHatake View Post
    No need to read, I completely agree. It's obvious imo. Obito is more powerful than Itachi, but Itachi's godly intelligence is what could've ended Obito if Itachi had known all of his secrets. Kishi doesn't have 99% of the characters praise Itachi's abilities, potential, and intelligence for nothing.
    This.
     
         

  20. #420
    Only another monkey. Boskarta's Avatar
    Status
    Boskarta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    249
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Itachi lacked the ability to beat Obito.

    Itachi lacks the footwork and agility to beat him, he's only fast in a straight line whereas Obito is keeping up with BM Naruto shown to be => Minato, the previous fastest character.

    Genjutsu is out of the question, Obito knows all about Itachi and his abilities he wouldn't be stupid enough to get caught in that.

    Itachi has nothing on Obito he hasn't got the stamina or chakra reserves to beat him at all.


    To beat Obito alone you need to be as fast or faster than him and have a way to instantly kill him at close range.
    Itachi has none of these things.
    Itachi could use shadow clones, extremely easily dealt with, fireball anyone? Obito is an Uchiha, he doesn't just use Kamui.

    Obito would take this in like 2 minutes, maybe less.
    Unless Itachi used Susano'o which would only prolong the inevitable.

    Gedo Mazo has no soul either, bye Susano'o.
     
         

  21. #421
    Senior Member shogun973's Avatar
    Status
    shogun973 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Itachi isn't going to stop Obito from sinking into the ground and then rising up behind him.

    Bringing up Sasuke is pointless because Obito>Sasuke.

    Your scenario's fail hard.

    1.Izanagi nullifies it, so that is like a few seconds out of his 5 minutes...

    2.Not fast enough, Minato teleported above Obito while he was attacking to hit him.




    he would be attacking clones which is actually better for itachi
     
         

  22. #422
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    23,594
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by shogun973 View Post
    [/B]

    he would be attacking clones which is actually better for itachi
    No, it doesn't really matter, because whatever damage dealt is reversed by Izanagi.
     
         

  23. #423
    Member Itachi8179's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi8179 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    360
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    No, it doesn't really matter, because whatever damage dealt is reversed by Izanagi.
    He only has one izanagi shot wtf you trying to prove here?
     
         

  24. #424
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    23,594
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Itachi8179 View Post
    He only has one izanagi shot wtf you trying to prove here?
    5 min of Izanagi with one eye...go read the manga before replying to my comments with sheer stupidity.
     
         

  25. #425
    Member Itachi8179's Avatar
    Status
    Itachi8179 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    California
    Posts
    360
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    5 min of Izanagi with one eye...go read the manga before replying to my comments with sheer stupidity.
    Wha? 5min? He only has one eye MANGA READER
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •