Page 3 of 18 « First 123456713 ... Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 439
  1. #51
    Senior Member YellowFlash1's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFlash1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,880
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Itachi wouldn't let himself get killed so easily, i bet with you that when Obito would have used Kamui once to avoid an attack of Itachi, Itachi would have found a way to counter it in less than 5 seconds. Or atleast found a way to pro-long the match just long enough to find a way to counter. But Obito clearly was afraid of Itachi, he clearly stated that if he didn't keep a few secrets from Itachi he would have been dead with other words LIKE I SAID IF Obito had to use Kamui in a fight against Itachi, Itachi would know about his ''secret'' and find a way to counter it. Besides after the latest chapter i must say that Obito is far overrated. Like i said people have seen Kamui a few times now and think it's the best technique and that there's no way to counter is just like Minato's Flying Thunder God, well ''Every jutsu has a weakness'' - Uchiha Itachi.
    This statement has proved nothing ..... He's known obito since he was 13 years old.

    He Seen him fight when they killed the Uchiha clan, yet he still didn't know anything. How does keeping secrets mean your afraid of someone?

    Obito had no objective to harm itachi. Itachi was a good asset to the Akatsuki, he was doing what he was told and collecting Tailed beasts and helping.

    Itachi had every fight to kill obito yet he never attacked him once when he was alive. He waited till he was dead before he even tried to attack him. Obito never attacked the leaf because they made a deal, that he wouldn't harm the leaf village, once itachi was dead he had no obligation to keep that promise.

    Itachi has yet to show feat's that can counter Kumai. You claim that he would of found a way to counter it in 5 seconds? What prove is that exactly ? Considering he's already seen his Jutsu.
     
         

  2. #52
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post
    You're so wrong.. Every time we see itachi he brings up something new... from the crow summoning, to the new water jutsu he had... but the one thing that makes me positive we haven't seen his full arsenal,
    And this is true. In all of his fights he had something new that surprised us all you can't deny that. Even well respected Shinobi were surprised of all the shit that Itachi came up with.
     
         

  3. #53
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    This statement has proved nothing ..... He's known obito since he was 13 years old.

    He Seen him fight when they killed the Uchiha clan, yet he still didn't know anything. How does keeping secrets mean your afraid of someone?

    Obito had no objective to harm itachi. Itachi was a good asset to the Akatsuki, he was doing what he was told and collecting Tailed beasts and helping.

    Itachi had every fight to kill obito yet he never attacked him once when he was alive. He waited till he was dead before he even tried to attack him. Obito never attacked the leaf because they made a deal, that he wouldn't harm the leaf village, once itachi was dead he had no obligation to keep that promise.

    Itachi has yet to show feat's that can counter Kumai. You claim that he would of found a way to counter it in 5 seconds? What prove is that exactly ? Considering he's already seen his Jutsu.
    No obligation to keep? If Obito was so great he would have attack anyway as we've seen how careless Obito is. I bet he was holding back because he knew Itachi would ass**** him.

    See and again no counter to Kamui blablabla no counter to Flying Thunder God blablabla well i say There's no counter to Itachi's Yata mirror which is said to be the STRONGEST DEFENCE in NARUTO.
     
         

  4. #54
    Senior Member YellowFlash1's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFlash1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,880
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    No obligation to keep? If Obito was so great he would have attack anyway as we've seen how careless Obito is. I bet he was holding back because he knew Itachi would ass**** him.

    See and again no counter to Kamui blablabla no counter to Flying Thunder God blablabla well i say There's no counter to Itachi's Yata mirror which is said to be the STRONGEST DEFENCE in NARUTO.
    There is no counter to Yata Mirror.. Hmmmm?

    Let's start with the fact it's not 360 degrees so it's objective to defence itachi could easily go out the window if you attack from behind.

    Another thing is that Itachi biggest and according to you "The strongest defense" in the manga, is also his biggest weakness.

    Itachi wouldn't be able to tell if he was in this reality of in the other dimension. He would waste so much chakra attacking obito yet get no where.

    Itachi can come out with a counter all he want's, He doesn't have the physical speed or ability to hit Obito before he goes In-tangled.
     
         

  5. #55
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,416
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Dude he had infinite stamina WHO GIVES A ****? That still doesn't mean that he has shown his full power. He got a blacklash because he was ill and the MS had a huge impact on him because he was almost blind. Besides Itachi is way too smart to let a fight last long enough to drain his chakra levels to 0, as we've seen in his matches he ended them in no time. The only 2 matches that lasted longer was against Sasuke because he had to wait for Orochimaru to show up and against Kabuto because he knew he had nothing to lose because of the infinite chakra.
    Wow that's just pulling logic out of your ass now. So you disregard his illness when he was alive? That just proves his limit as a character. If we take out the flaws of every character, then everyone would be on a much higher level also. And no, he got backlash because he has poor stamina reserves and also don't forget that he drains chakra by using the MS and also gets blind from it. And I'm pretty sure Kishi would not kill him off for good without showing all of his jutsu, which is why he revived him in the first place.

    Obito has better and more efficient control of his sharingan, without the backlashes. And Itachi winning fights in no time was only because each of those fights he used genjutsu, and that wouldn't work on Obito I'd wager. And him being so smart to win every situation is just fanboism. He is intelligent, but you forget that so is Obito, possibly more so seeing as though that he was able to fool all 5 countries and subordinates into his plan and is also a master at persuading people to his cause.
     
         

  6. #56
    終 充琉寿 Owarij's Avatar
    Status
    Owarij is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Valyria
    Posts
    13,308
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Wow that's just pulling logic out of your ass now. So you disregard his illness when he was alive? That just proves his limit as a character. If we take out the flaws of every character, then everyone would be on a much higher level also. And no, he got backlash because he has poor stamina reserves and also don't forget that he drains chakra by using the MS and also gets blind from it. And I'm pretty sure Kishi would not kill him off for good without showing all of his jutsu, which is why he revived him in the first place.

    Obito has better and more efficient control of his sharingan, without the backlashes. And Itachi winning fights in no time was only because each of those fights he used genjutsu, and that wouldn't work on Obito I'd wager. And him being so smart to win every situation is just fanboism. He is intelligent, but you forget that so is Obito, possibly more so seeing as though that he was able to fool all 5 countries and subordinates into his plan and is also a master at persuading people to his cause.

    Never in the manga was it stated itachi had poor chakra reserves.. he has poor stamina because he was plagued by sickness... but there is NOTHING that states he had poor chakra.. infact, he outlasted sasuke in their fight... and even in the end we don't know if he died of chakra exhaustion of sickness..
     
         

  7. #57
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,416
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post

    Never in the manga was it stated itachi had poor chakra reserves.. he has poor stamina because he was plagued by sickness... but there is NOTHING that states he had poor chakra.. infact, he outlasted sasuke in their fight... and even in the end we don't know if he died of chakra exhaustion of sickness..
    Regardless even without his illness, I doubt he'd be able to spam those techniques as everyone assumes. Obito has Hashi's cells to help him out with that problem.
     
         

  8. #58
    Demon Sannin RasenUchihaChaos's Avatar
    Status
    RasenUchihaChaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    World That Never Was
    Posts
    6,803
    Post Thanks / Like
    I See The Truth
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    from what we have seen obito most likley put a genjustu on the clan never shows that he actually killed anyone
     
         

  9. #59
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Wow that's just pulling logic out of your ass now. So you disregard his illness when he was alive? That just proves his limit as a character. If we take out the flaws of every character, then everyone would be on a much higher level also. And no, he got backlash because he has poor stamina reserves and also don't forget that he drains chakra by using the MS and also gets blind from it. And I'm pretty sure Kishi would not kill him off for good without showing all of his jutsu, which is why he revived him in the first place.

    Obito has better and more efficient control of his sharingan, without the backlashes. And Itachi winning fights in no time was only because each of those fights he used genjutsu, and that wouldn't work on Obito I'd wager. And him being so smart to win every situation is just fanboism. He is intelligent, but you forget that so is Obito, possibly more so seeing as though that he was able to fool all 5 countries and subordinates into his plan and is also a master at persuading people to his cause.
    Obito has better and more efficient control of his Sharingan? LOL. Kakashi stated that Itachi is a true master of the Sharingan. Itachi trained himself so hard that he could use the Sharingan for a long period without it draining much on his chakra reserves, i tell you that Itachi is way better with the Sharingan.

    Because he used Genjutsu. AND? Are you saying that he's cheating? Because he uses a Jutsu that works very well? And who says that his Tsukuyomi doesn't work on Obito? Who says that Obito is strong enough to break out of Tsukuyomi?

    His limit as a character? Dude he raped everyone who he fought with WITH HIS ILLNESS. He indeed outlasted Sasuke and Sasuke is above the normal standards even in Uchiha terms.

    Persuading people to his cause? Kabuto stated that Itachi is a master in deceiving people because he's a great liar.

    And all of his Jutsu's? I doubt that we've seen everything.
     
         
    Last edited by ixc; 11-14-2012 at 05:25 PM.

  10. #60
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,416
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Obito has better and more efficient control of his Sharingan? LOL. Kakashi stated that Itachi is a true master of the Sharingan. Itachi trained himself so hard that he could use the Sharingan for a long period without it draining much on his chakra reserves, i tell you that Itachi is way better with the Sharingan.

    Because he used Genjutsu. AND? Are you saying that he's cheating? Because he uses a Jutsu that works very well? And who says that his Tsukuyomi doesn't work on Obito? Who says that Obito is strong enough to break out of Tsukuyomi?

    His limit as a character? Dude he raped everyone who he fought with WITH HIS ILLNESS. He indeed outlasted Sasuke and Sasuke is above the normal standards even in Uchiha terms.

    Persuading people to his cause? Kabuto stated that Itachi is a master in deceiving people because he's a great liar.

    And all of his Jutsu's? I doubt that we've seen everything.
    Wow that's just obvious fanboism now. How is Itachi better with the sharingan, give me actual examples? Obito so far only utilize 2 techs with his MS: his kamui, which makes him practically invincible and can also be a one hit kill if he teleports you to the dimenstion(except for Kakashi). He also used Izanagi to escape a 10min explosion. Itachi can't do Izanagi because he doesn't have senju DNA.

    Also Obito's Sharingan Genjutsu was powerful enough to control a jinchuriki host to his will. Not only is it impossible for other users to catch them in genjutsu, but Obito managed to make a whole nation under his control by manipulating Yagura. I'd say that alone makes him a lot better with the sharingan.

    Also Obito was trained by Madara himself, teaching him the proper use of the sharingan and improving his skill the highest quality so that the plan doesn't fail. And there is absolutely no argument when it comes to Madara>Itachi. Which means Obito is almost at his level.

    And guess what, Obito can outlast Itachi also due to Hashi cells. He had possibly the longest battle in the naruto manga, and he still hasn't gone all out. His chakra reserves must be huge if he was able to first do the six paths, then control the Bijuu, then fighting on his own with only taijutsu and Kamui. And he was fighting 4 really powerful characters at the same time. Naruto, Bee, Guy, and Kakashi.

    They are far more powerful than they were when Itachi fought them and more powerful now than any other opponent on their own Itachi faced back then, except for Kabuto.

    Ok, and Itachi said Kabuto was even better at lying than he was? and Kabuto wasn't able to persuade sasuke, when Obito did....your point? If Itachi was so good at persuading people, he would have been able to quell the Uchiha uprising or even convince Danzo.

    And yeah, I'm sure we've seen all his cards now. And if he does have something left, it wouldn't be anything big like Izanami anymore. Saying that he has more moves is wishful thinking of a fanboy, it's not a fact. All of the akatsuki members showed all that they were capable of when they were alive, which is why they never had much spotlight as edos, because we've seen everything. Itachi was an exception, but now we have, and now he's gone for good.

    Obito wins, and the only chance Itachi has is his Totsuka blade. But seeing as though that Obito can dodge 4 people at the same time and become transparent, that's hardly going to work on him.
     
         

  11. #61
    Senior Member TurrinB's Avatar
    Status
    TurrinB is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Itachi couldn't kill Obito that is why his trap Amaterasu failed. He lacked the Intel necessary.
     
         

  12. #62
    Boss TrollingSage's Avatar
    Status
    TrollingSage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,833
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by TurrinB View Post
    Itachi couldn't kill Obito that is why his trap Amaterasu failed. He lacked the Intel necessary.
    This!!
    In any case obito didnt care about eliminating itachi himself. All he had to do in case itachi tries to kill him is to evade itachi's attacks. There is no manga evidence to suggest itachi can kill an evading obito
     
         

  13. #63
    Banned
    Status
    Jinji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    60
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Itahci can kill obito with full knowledge.
     
         

  14. #64
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,416
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinji View Post
    Itahci can kill obito with full knowledge.
    And Obito can kill Itachi with full knowledge
     
         

  15. #65
    Banned
    Status
    Jinji is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    60
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    And Obito can kill Itachi with full knowledge
    true.
     
         

  16. #66
    Senior Member Sexy Steel's Avatar
    Status
    Sexy Steel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    And Obito can kill Itachi with full knowledge
    no one is denying that the thread states itachi could have killed obito with knowlegde which is true since obito admitted this himself.
     
         

  17. #67
    Member kakuzu49's Avatar
    Status
    kakuzu49 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    168
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    With knowledge maybe Itachi can win against Tobi (without rinnegan)
     
         

  18. #68
    Follower of Obito's nindo moongem's Avatar
    Status
    moongem is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Tsuki no Mi
    Posts
    504
    Post Thanks / Like
    XBL Gamertag: Moongem1
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    As an Obito fan, I have NO PROBLEM admitting Itachi could take him. Actually, it's a fight I'd want to see, solely for the fact that I love watching how Itachi works. It be fun to see how he'd pick at Obito through the Kamui. I think it'd be a fun fight to watch, but, yes. Itachi would win.
     
         

  19. #69
    Senior Member shogun973's Avatar
    Status
    shogun973 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    to everyone saying why keep a pact with a deadman needs to realise pacts are most commonly made right before someone dies
     
         

  20. #70
    Senior Member shogun973's Avatar
    Status
    shogun973 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,587
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Wow that's just obvious fanboism now. How is Itachi better with the sharingan, give me actual examples? Obito so far only utilize 2 techs with his MS: his kamui, which makes him practically invincible and can also be a one hit kill if he teleports you to the dimenstion(except for Kakashi). He also used Izanagi to escape a 10min explosion. Itachi can't do Izanagi because he doesn't have senju DNA.

    Also Obito's Sharingan Genjutsu was powerful enough to control a jinchuriki host to his will. Not only is it impossible for other users to catch them in genjutsu, but Obito managed to make a whole nation under his control by manipulating Yagura. I'd say that alone makes him a lot better with the sharingan.

    Also Obito was trained by Madara himself, teaching him the proper use of the sharingan and improving his skill the highest quality so that the plan doesn't fail. And there is absolutely no argument when it comes to Madara>Itachi. Which means Obito is almost at his level.

    And guess what, Obito can outlast Itachi also due to Hashi cells. He had possibly the longest battle in the naruto manga, and he still hasn't gone all out. His chakra reserves must be huge if he was able to first do the six paths, then control the Bijuu, then fighting on his own with only taijutsu and Kamui. And he was fighting 4 really powerful characters at the same time. Naruto, Bee, Guy, and Kakashi.

    They are far more powerful than they were when Itachi fought them and more powerful now than any other opponent on their own Itachi faced back then, except for Kabuto.

    Ok, and Itachi said Kabuto was even better at lying than he was? and Kabuto wasn't able to persuade sasuke, when Obito did....your point? If Itachi was so good at persuading people, he would have been able to quell the Uchiha uprising or even convince Danzo.

    And yeah, I'm sure we've seen all his cards now. And if he does have something left, it wouldn't be anything big like Izanami anymore. Saying that he has more moves is wishful thinking of a fanboy, it's not a fact. All of the akatsuki members showed all that they were capable of when they were alive, which is why they never had much spotlight as edos, because we've seen everything. Itachi was an exception, but now we have, and now he's gone for good.

    Obito wins, and the only chance Itachi has is his Totsuka blade. But seeing as though that Obito can dodge 4 people at the same time and become transparent, that's hardly going to work on him.
    izanami is made to counter izanagi i thought soooo
     
         

  21. #71
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,416
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by shogun973 View Post
    izanami is made to counter izanagi i thought soooo
    Considering that Obito knows about izanami, he would surely be careful of it after implementing Izanagi.....and that's even if he uses it at all.
     
         

  22. #72
    Senior Member Ngylle's Avatar
    Status
    Ngylle is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,235
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Clearly, itachi dint killed him because the ****ing plot no jutsu..
     
         

  23. #73
    Member Blast41's Avatar
    Status
    Blast41 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    306
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    To make things simple, he was scared of inazami because that would destroy the whole plan of his and madara's.
     
         

  24. #74
    Necromancer4276's Avatar
    Status
    Necromancer4276 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Between this and the other world.
    Posts
    10,348
    Post Thanks / Like
    Peace is a Lie, there is only
    Passion.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    I don't understand why people try to counter knowledge that a character admits himself... Why argue that Hashirama can't defeat Madara when Madara himself said he could. Why argue that Itachi couldn't defeat Tobi when Tobi himself says he could have...? Unless more information comes out which contradicts the comment by the character such as why Itachi lied saying jiraiya could beat him, then just take the quote at face value.
     
         

  25. #75
    The NARUxHINA Advocate!!! Jurian Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Jurian Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Konohagakure
    Posts
    488
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am so
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilt View Post
    Pretty obvious, I'd say, but hey, here's the argument:

    1. Obito said Itachi could kill him with knowledge



    And knowledge is gained from experience, for those of you who don't know.

    So Obito carefully guarding his secrets means he was the one keeping his distance.

    2. Why didn't Itachi kill him then?



    Why didn't the Five Kages and all of their guards kill Tobi?

    Why'd didn't Minato with all of Konoha kill Tobi?

    Because Obito can phase out of and teleport away from any fight.

    3. Itachi was the one (who couldn't teleport) surrounded by Tobi's allies.



    Why didn't Tobi defeat Itachi and control him with genjutsu like he did with Yagura?

    Why didn't Tobi store Itachi in the handy-dandy pocket-dimension until he needed him like with Torrune?

    Why didn't Tobi replace Itachi with a White Zetsu clone for Sasuke like he did with Kisame?

    Why did Tobi hide in the shadows for years when Itachi joined, and didn't emerge until just before Itachi died?

    4. Itachi was Tobi's problem.



    Regardless of translation specifics, Itachi was a problem.

    And Tobi didn't make a move on Konoha until Itachi was dead.

    If Tobi betrayed a pact after the pactmaker died, that means he didn't respect the pact.

    Only the pactmaker. Tobi didn't move purely because he didn't want to cross a living Itachi.

    He had Akatsuki annihilating Konoha before Itachi's body was even cold.

    4. Tobi thought Itachi was the bee's-knees. Itachi thought Tobi ['current Madara'] was pathetic.





    And you'd be surprised how many can't differentiate 'pathetic shell of former self' from 'invincible Madara.'

    5. Tobi's Kamui has an obvious counter.



    Tobi cannot attack and defend at the same time.

    Gai countered Obito's offense with his nunchucks. It isn't unstoppable.

    But guess who has clones? Guess who can fool a Dragon Sage and EMS user with feints?

    Guess whose clones explode, which can make Obito absorb explosive damage like Konan did?

    Heck, he has exploding clones and one of the fastest ninjutsu and one the fastest jutsu molding speeds.

    Itachi's a walking counter to Obito's Kamui.

    The author wouldn't even have to create new jutsu out of nowehere for Itachi to look great...

    5. Tobi's only other primary jutsu was Izanagi



    Who was that ninja with the jutsu specifically designed to trounce Izanagi?

    Conclusion

    So, why didn't the terminally ill teenager with deteriorating eyesight that was waltzing around the enemy base as a known double-agent for nearly a decade, who was actively keeping the Big Bad from attacking Konoha again, kill the Big Bad? Because the Big Bad was hiding in the shadows. He was hiding from Itachi so effectively that even the readers didn't know he existed until the 300 chapters in.

    Well he "came out of the shadows" after Itachi died so that no one would interfere in his meeting with Sasuke (I believe).
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •