Page 6 of 18 « First ... 234567891016 ... Last»
    Konoha no Kiroi Senko YellowFang's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kakashi's #1 Fan

Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

It's so dumb to think that with Rinnegan Tobi is something more advanced... Rinnegan Tobi is the same as MS-Tobi only difference is the appearance... Because Obito can't use Rinnegan techs. stated by Madara... He can only control Mazou with it, nothing else...

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    We talking about the same obito who itachi said was his sensei? Who can control 6 bijju at a time? Who just revived the juubi(this was the only reason kakashi had an upperhand, obito didnt really care ) ? Yup, theres no shortage of retarded fanboys on this site.
    It was Madara who revived the Juubi.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    It was Madara who revived the Juubi.
    it was tobi who did it, it simply took time for it be fully revived (fusing of all the nine bijuu chakras)
    madara was nowhere at this time

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by End of Days View Post
    it was tobi who did it, it simply took time for it be fully revived (fusing of all the nine bijuu chakras)
    madara was nowhere at this time

Fine, it was Madara who brought it to the battlefield. Are you mad now?

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Fine, it was Madara who brought it to the battlefield. Are you mad now?
    You're the only one who's mad here. When or where was it shown Madara did ANYTHING to the currently revive Juubi?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    You're the only one who's mad here. When or where was it shown Madara did ANYTHING to the currently revive Juubi?
    Got to cry now? cheer up mate. There's no reason to hate. JUST FAN ME.

Status
    Aug 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pierce the Heavens!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lilt View Post
    To express amusement toward your incorrect conviction of what a pact inherently entails.
    Somebody's been busy with the thesaurus lately...

In response to the topic, I think Itachi could have killed Obito if he knew everything about him and how Kamui works, considering that he would of had access to the Totsuka Blade to seal him.

Last edited by Sabuto Hayashi; 11-15-2012 at 05:04 PM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWolf View Post
    Itachi could easily exploit obitos weakness of him having to wait a certain amount of time between teleporting as well, by use of subtle genjutsu or just with wits.

Itachi is one of the worst matchups for obito, especially considering obito relies mostly on teleportation and doesn't have anything solid to handle susanno with.
    I think it's quite the opposite. Hardly any of Itachi's techs would be able to hit him, amaterasu can be dodged and so can totsuka blade. Considering the level of Obito's reflexes enhanced also with his sharingan, that shouldn't be much of a problem. His intangibility would let him get inside of susanoo and teleport Itachi.

Even if Itachi knew about Kamui, he doesn't have the means to outmaneuver that we know of. Minato was able to land a hit through FTG, Konan was able to control millions of paper bombs at once. But Itachi only has straightforward techs and melee isn't much of an option, unless he wants to get ported.

The only plausible way to hit Obito is to spam amaterasu until Obito's intangibility runs out, but that's unlikely because itachi would waste all of his chakra since it would be 5 min of non-stop Amaterasu.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    I think it's quite the opposite. Hardly any of Itachi's techs would be able to hit him, amaterasu can be dodged and so can totsuka blade. Considering the level of Obito's reflexes enhanced also with his sharingan, that shouldn't be much of a problem. His intangibility would let him get inside of susanoo and teleport Itachi.

Even if Itachi knew about Kamui, he doesn't have the means to outmaneuver that we know of. Minato was able to land a hit through FTG, Konan was able to control millions of paper bombs at once. But Itachi only has straightforward techs and melee isn't much of an option, unless he wants to get ported.

The only plausible way to hit Obito is to spam amaterasu until Obito's intangibility runs out, but that's unlikely because itachi would waste all of his chakra since it would be 5 min of non-stop Amaterasu.
    How do you even know that's possible lol. Still trying to bash on Itachi?

The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It is official!.... Itachi Fans Are the most retarded fans to ever grace and anime, manga, comic, cartoon! Just when i think they cant say the most illogical thing ever they pull more Mentally handicap opinions to the table and state it as fact! lmao hahahahahah

And this is why i dont **** with this site like i use too. Too many Atomic noobs on the cellular level for my liking! There is only 2 true itachi fans i know that is left on this site.. Some of you need to really get a life and get off itachi's TIP before you get pregnant again with another Retarded sharingan baby you already made form riding him hard!

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    It is official!.... Itachi Fans Are the most retarded fans to ever grace and anime, manga, comic, cartoon! Just when i think they cant say the most illogical thing ever they pull more Mentally handicap opinions to the table and state it as fact! lmao hahahahahah

And this is why i dont **** with this site like i use too. Too many Atomic noobs on the cellular level for my liking! There is only 2 true itachi fans i know that is left on this site.. Some of you need to really get a life and get off itachi's TIP before you get pregnant again with another Retarded sharingan baby you already made form riding him hard!
    Dude you're a fan of Neji you just CAN'T be taken serious. You're just mad because Itachi owns. Gotty cry now?

The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Dude you're a fan of Neji you just CAN'T be taken serious. You're just mad because Itachi owns. Gotty cry now?
    lmao hahahahaha

so let me get this strait just because neji is my avi and i said literally nothing about neji.. Never stated neji as the best.. Never stated neji in any thread you have been included in.. You bring up the fact that i like neji and cant be taken serious????...-______-...

Its ppl like you who make me make other ppl like you cry over the laptop in your parents basement! I slowed down on owning noobs over the past year but it would seem ima have to come out of retirement for the new users who do not know my history on this site...

Ima let you go easily this time... But fyi im a "fan" of every character (a true naruto fan) and have supported enouh to prove so. So next time you assume you know what your talking about with your little retarded uchiha group thinking they will back you up, do your research kid!

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lmao hahahahaha

so let me get this strait just because neji is my avi and i said literally nothing about neji.. Never stated neji as the best.. Never stated neji in any thread you have been included in.. You bring up the fact that i like neji and cant be taken serious????...-______-...

Its ppl like you who make me make other ppl like you cry over the laptop in your parents basement! I slowed down on owning noobs over the past year but it would seem ima have to come out of retirement for the new users who do not know my history on this site...

Ima let you go easily this time... But fyi im a "fan" of every character (a true naruto fan) and have supported enouh to prove so. So next time you assume you know what your talking about with your little retarded uchiha group thinking they will back you up, do your research kid!
    I never thought that i would hurt you so much. Look at yourself crying in the basement how sad. Did you have a bad childhood?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

LOL what kind of bullshit comment is this? There's not even prove that Itachi can't counter Kamui lol. Itachi owns Obito get over it. See what i did there?
    Mate his post makes more sense. Obito has listed the conditions by which Itachi would be able to beat him, the condition being if Itachi has sufficient knowledge and knows his secrets. Unfortunately, Itachi did not know all of Obito's secrets and therefore would not be able to kill him. That is why there is no point basing Itachi's victory on "if's".

You're right, there's no proof that Itachi can't counter kamui. So are we just supposed to assume that he can counter it then to put this fight in Itachi's favour? Going by your logic then, there isn't proof that he can counter kamui either.

Maybe in a vs. thread where Itachi has full knowledge on Obito, Itachi wins. But in the manga, it's clearly stated that he doesn't have that knowledge. You laughed at someone else's post trying to make him sound stupid, but it turns out he's actually put out a more valid argument than your own.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by jsrhoden View Post
    Mate his post makes more sense. Obito has listed the conditions by which Itachi would be able to beat him, the condition being if Itachi has sufficient knowledge and knows his secrets. Unfortunately, Itachi did not know all of Obito's secrets and therefore would not be able to kill him. That is why there is no point basing Itachi's victory on "if's".

You're right, there's no proof that Itachi can't counter kamui. So are we just supposed to assume that he can counter it then to put this fight in Itachi's favour? Going by your logic then, there isn't proof that he can counter kamui either.

Maybe in a vs. thread where Itachi has full knowledge on Obito, Itachi wins. But in the manga, it's clearly stated that he doesn't have that knowledge. You laughed at someone else's post trying to make him sound stupid, but it turns out he's actually put out a more valid argument than your own.
    I've defended Itachi more than enough with decent arguments. But since people are too stupid to see why Itachi rapes i'll just troll them. Are you mad now?

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!

A man with some sense finally! *****

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!

How do you even know that's possible lol. Still trying to bash on Itachi?
    Because that is what intangibility is dumbass......it lets you pass through anything even chakra.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Naruto ending = shippuden
    filler ending

Quote Originally Posted by Lilt View Post
    When someone turns on a pact the moment the person they made it with dies, then they didn't give a damn about it. If facts make you stop reading, then you should stop reading altogether.
    This isn't Harry Potter dear...

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Because that is what intangibility is dumbass......it lets you pass through anything even chakra.
    Dumbass? Are you going to insult yourself now? Itachi trolls Obito.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I've defended Itachi more than enough with decent arguments. But since people are too stupid to see why Itachi rapes i'll just troll them. Are you mad now?
    Nah I ain't mad. Fair enough though if you've done decent arguments then it's cool - I've only just come onto this thread now so i'll have a look through for your side of the debate. It just gets on my nerves when people defend Itachi with no reason and say that he solos everyone like the guy has no flaws whatsoever....people like that actually end up making him seem like less of an awesome character...

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!

Nah I ain't mad. Fair enough though if you've done decent arguments then it's cool - I've only just come onto this thread now so i'll have a look through for your side of the debate. It just gets on my nerves when people defend Itachi with no reason and say that he solos everyone like the guy has no flaws whatsoever....people like that actually end up making him seem like less of an awesome character...
    Exactly This^

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi is just freaking smart and has the tools to defeat people, not only that he stays calm and observes his opponent before making any reckless moves. We've all seen Itachi in his fights and in my opinion he hasn't shown his full potentional mainly because he was sick and because he never intended to kill anyone since he's a man who desires and loves peace.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!

Dumbass? Are you going to insult yourself now? Itachi trolls Obito.
    You're the one insulting not only your intelligence but Itachi as well.....you have given no valid points as to why he "trolls" Obito. Saying he trolls him at all just makes you an unreasonable fanboy. I say Itachi has a chance of winning, but it's very unlikely because then if he was so powerful as you claim....this war would have ended ages ago and akatsuki would have been defeated by Itachi alone.

But that isn't the case. And here you are claiming he's a god that has no chance of losing to anyone. You're the obvious dumbass and I'm pretty sure you're just trolling the base because you have nothing better to do except getting kicks on starting quarrels through an online persona.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You're the one insulting not only your intelligence but Itachi as well.....you have given no valid points as to why he "trolls" Obito. Saying he trolls him at all just makes you an unreasonable fanboy. I say Itachi has a chance of winning, but it's very unlikely because then if he was so powerful as you claim....this war would have ended ages ago and akatsuki would have been defeated by Itachi alone.

But that isn't the case. And here you are claiming he's a god that has no chance of losing to anyone. You're the obvious dumbass and I'm pretty sure you're just trolling the base because you have nothing better to do except getting kicks on starting quarrels through an online persona.
    Uhm have you forgotten that it was Itachi who trolled Kabuto and ended the Edo Tensei? Besides Itachi isn't a man who would recklessly attack everyone as he desires and loves peace and he's a man who loves to be in the shadows. Those are reasons why he never went for Obito.

Çrap this must be so hard for you now.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Guess who has rinnegan jinjuriki and gedo mazo.