Page 6 of 18 « First ... 234567891016 ... Last»
Results 126 to 150 of 439
  1. #126
    Konoha no Kiroi Senko YellowFang's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFang is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    NarutoBase
    Posts
    6,640
    Post Thanks / Like
    Kakashi's #1 Fan
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    It's so dumb to think that with Rinnegan Tobi is something more advanced... Rinnegan Tobi is the same as MS-Tobi only difference is the appearance... Because Obito can't use Rinnegan techs. stated by Madara... He can only control Mazou with it, nothing else...
     
         

  2. #127
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    We talking about the same obito who itachi said was his sensei? Who can control 6 bijju at a time? Who just revived the juubi(this was the only reason kakashi had an upperhand, obito didnt really care ) ? Yup, theres no shortage of retarded fanboys on this site.
    It was Madara who revived the Juubi.
     
         

  3. #128
    ~ End of Days's Avatar
    Status
    End of Days is offline
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    5,103
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    It was Madara who revived the Juubi.
    it was tobi who did it, it simply took time for it be fully revived (fusing of all the nine bijuu chakras)
    madara was nowhere at this time

     
         

  4. #129
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by End of Days View Post
    it was tobi who did it, it simply took time for it be fully revived (fusing of all the nine bijuu chakras)
    madara was nowhere at this time

    Fine, it was Madara who brought it to the battlefield. Are you mad now?
     
         

  5. #130
    Senior Member NarutoKage2's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoKage2 is offline
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    2,785
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Fine, it was Madara who brought it to the battlefield. Are you mad now?
    You're the only one who's mad here. When or where was it shown Madara did ANYTHING to the currently revive Juubi?
     
         

  6. #131
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoKage2 View Post
    You're the only one who's mad here. When or where was it shown Madara did ANYTHING to the currently revive Juubi?
    Got to cry now? cheer up mate. There's no reason to hate. JUST FAN ME.
     
         

  7. #132
    Swordsman Sabuto Hayashi's Avatar
    Status
    Sabuto Hayashi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    雲隠れの里
    Posts
    5,247
    Post Thanks / Like
    Pierce the Heavens!!
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilt View Post
    To express amusement toward your incorrect conviction of what a pact inherently entails.
    Somebody's been busy with the thesaurus lately...

    In response to the topic, I think Itachi could have killed Obito if he knew everything about him and how Kamui works, considering that he would of had access to the Totsuka Blade to seal him.
     
         
    Last edited by Sabuto Hayashi; 11-15-2012 at 05:04 PM.

  8. #133
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,604
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisWolf View Post
    Itachi could easily exploit obitos weakness of him having to wait a certain amount of time between teleporting as well, by use of subtle genjutsu or just with wits.

    Itachi is one of the worst matchups for obito, especially considering obito relies mostly on teleportation and doesn't have anything solid to handle susanno with.
    I think it's quite the opposite. Hardly any of Itachi's techs would be able to hit him, amaterasu can be dodged and so can totsuka blade. Considering the level of Obito's reflexes enhanced also with his sharingan, that shouldn't be much of a problem. His intangibility would let him get inside of susanoo and teleport Itachi.

    Even if Itachi knew about Kamui, he doesn't have the means to outmaneuver that we know of. Minato was able to land a hit through FTG, Konan was able to control millions of paper bombs at once. But Itachi only has straightforward techs and melee isn't much of an option, unless he wants to get ported.

    The only plausible way to hit Obito is to spam amaterasu until Obito's intangibility runs out, but that's unlikely because itachi would waste all of his chakra since it would be 5 min of non-stop Amaterasu.
     
         

  9. #134
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    I think it's quite the opposite. Hardly any of Itachi's techs would be able to hit him, amaterasu can be dodged and so can totsuka blade. Considering the level of Obito's reflexes enhanced also with his sharingan, that shouldn't be much of a problem. His intangibility would let him get inside of susanoo and teleport Itachi.

    Even if Itachi knew about Kamui, he doesn't have the means to outmaneuver that we know of. Minato was able to land a hit through FTG, Konan was able to control millions of paper bombs at once. But Itachi only has straightforward techs and melee isn't much of an option, unless he wants to get ported.

    The only plausible way to hit Obito is to spam amaterasu until Obito's intangibility runs out, but that's unlikely because itachi would waste all of his chakra since it would be 5 min of non-stop Amaterasu.
    How do you even know that's possible lol. Still trying to bash on Itachi?
     
         

  10. #135
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Draegod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,926
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    It is official!.... Itachi Fans Are the most retarded fans to ever grace and anime, manga, comic, cartoon! Just when i think they cant say the most illogical thing ever they pull more Mentally handicap opinions to the table and state it as fact! lmao hahahahahah

    And this is why i dont **** with this site like i use too. Too many Atomic noobs on the cellular level for my liking! There is only 2 true itachi fans i know that is left on this site.. Some of you need to really get a life and get off itachi's TIP before you get pregnant again with another Retarded sharingan baby you already made form riding him hard!
     
         

  11. #136
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    It is official!.... Itachi Fans Are the most retarded fans to ever grace and anime, manga, comic, cartoon! Just when i think they cant say the most illogical thing ever they pull more Mentally handicap opinions to the table and state it as fact! lmao hahahahahah

    And this is why i dont **** with this site like i use too. Too many Atomic noobs on the cellular level for my liking! There is only 2 true itachi fans i know that is left on this site.. Some of you need to really get a life and get off itachi's TIP before you get pregnant again with another Retarded sharingan baby you already made form riding him hard!
    Dude you're a fan of Neji you just CAN'T be taken serious. You're just mad because Itachi owns. Gotty cry now?
     
         

  12. #137
    The Byakugan user of NB! Draegod's Avatar
    Status
    Draegod is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    5,926
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Dude you're a fan of Neji you just CAN'T be taken serious. You're just mad because Itachi owns. Gotty cry now?
    lmao hahahahaha

    so let me get this strait just because neji is my avi and i said literally nothing about neji.. Never stated neji as the best.. Never stated neji in any thread you have been included in.. You bring up the fact that i like neji and cant be taken serious????...-______-...

    Its ppl like you who make me make other ppl like you cry over the laptop in your parents basement! I slowed down on owning noobs over the past year but it would seem ima have to come out of retirement for the new users who do not know my history on this site...

    Ima let you go easily this time... But fyi im a "fan" of every character (a true naruto fan) and have supported enouh to prove so. So next time you assume you know what your talking about with your little retarded uchiha group thinking they will back you up, do your research kid!
     
         

  13. #138
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    lmao hahahahaha

    so let me get this strait just because neji is my avi and i said literally nothing about neji.. Never stated neji as the best.. Never stated neji in any thread you have been included in.. You bring up the fact that i like neji and cant be taken serious????...-______-...

    Its ppl like you who make me make other ppl like you cry over the laptop in your parents basement! I slowed down on owning noobs over the past year but it would seem ima have to come out of retirement for the new users who do not know my history on this site...

    Ima let you go easily this time... But fyi im a "fan" of every character (a true naruto fan) and have supported enouh to prove so. So next time you assume you know what your talking about with your little retarded uchiha group thinking they will back you up, do your research kid!
    I never thought that i would hurt you so much. Look at yourself crying in the basement how sad. Did you have a bad childhood?
     
         

  14. #139
    Mister Donuts jsrhoden's Avatar
    Status
    jsrhoden is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Central 46
    Posts
    352
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    LOL what kind of bullshit comment is this? There's not even prove that Itachi can't counter Kamui lol. Itachi owns Obito get over it. See what i did there?
    Mate his post makes more sense. Obito has listed the conditions by which Itachi would be able to beat him, the condition being if Itachi has sufficient knowledge and knows his secrets. Unfortunately, Itachi did not know all of Obito's secrets and therefore would not be able to kill him. That is why there is no point basing Itachi's victory on "if's".

    You're right, there's no proof that Itachi can't counter kamui. So are we just supposed to assume that he can counter it then to put this fight in Itachi's favour? Going by your logic then, there isn't proof that he can counter kamui either.

    Maybe in a vs. thread where Itachi has full knowledge on Obito, Itachi wins. But in the manga, it's clearly stated that he doesn't have that knowledge. You laughed at someone else's post trying to make him sound stupid, but it turns out he's actually put out a more valid argument than your own.
     
         

  15. #140
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by jsrhoden View Post
    Mate his post makes more sense. Obito has listed the conditions by which Itachi would be able to beat him, the condition being if Itachi has sufficient knowledge and knows his secrets. Unfortunately, Itachi did not know all of Obito's secrets and therefore would not be able to kill him. That is why there is no point basing Itachi's victory on "if's".

    You're right, there's no proof that Itachi can't counter kamui. So are we just supposed to assume that he can counter it then to put this fight in Itachi's favour? Going by your logic then, there isn't proof that he can counter kamui either.

    Maybe in a vs. thread where Itachi has full knowledge on Obito, Itachi wins. But in the manga, it's clearly stated that he doesn't have that knowledge. You laughed at someone else's post trying to make him sound stupid, but it turns out he's actually put out a more valid argument than your own.
    I've defended Itachi more than enough with decent arguments. But since people are too stupid to see why Itachi rapes i'll just troll them. Are you mad now?
     
         

  16. #141
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,604
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    It is official!.... Itachi Fans Are the most retarded fans to ever grace and anime, manga, comic, cartoon! Just when i think they cant say the most illogical thing ever they pull more Mentally handicap opinions to the table and state it as fact! lmao hahahahahah

    And this is why i dont **** with this site like i use too. Too many Atomic noobs on the cellular level for my liking! There is only 2 true itachi fans i know that is left on this site.. Some of you need to really get a life and get off itachi's TIP before you get pregnant again with another Retarded sharingan baby you already made form riding him hard!
    A man with some sense finally! *****
     
         

  17. #142
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,604
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    How do you even know that's possible lol. Still trying to bash on Itachi?
    Because that is what intangibility is dumbass......it lets you pass through anything even chakra.
     
         

  18. #143
    Member marbora's Avatar
    Status
    marbora is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Valencia
    Posts
    192
    Post Thanks / Like
    Naruto ending = shippuden
    filler ending
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilt View Post
    When someone turns on a pact the moment the person they made it with dies, then they didn't give a damn about it. If facts make you stop reading, then you should stop reading altogether.
    This isn't Harry Potter dear...
     
         

  19. #144
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Because that is what intangibility is dumbass......it lets you pass through anything even chakra.
    Dumbass? Are you going to insult yourself now? Itachi trolls Obito.
     
         

  20. #145
    Mister Donuts jsrhoden's Avatar
    Status
    jsrhoden is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Central 46
    Posts
    352
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    I've defended Itachi more than enough with decent arguments. But since people are too stupid to see why Itachi rapes i'll just troll them. Are you mad now?
    Nah I ain't mad. Fair enough though if you've done decent arguments then it's cool - I've only just come onto this thread now so i'll have a look through for your side of the debate. It just gets on my nerves when people defend Itachi with no reason and say that he solos everyone like the guy has no flaws whatsoever....people like that actually end up making him seem like less of an awesome character...
     
         

  21. #146
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,604
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by jsrhoden View Post
    Nah I ain't mad. Fair enough though if you've done decent arguments then it's cool - I've only just come onto this thread now so i'll have a look through for your side of the debate. It just gets on my nerves when people defend Itachi with no reason and say that he solos everyone like the guy has no flaws whatsoever....people like that actually end up making him seem like less of an awesome character...
    Exactly This^
     
         

  22. #147
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by jsrhoden View Post
    Nah I ain't mad. Fair enough though if you've done decent arguments then it's cool - I've only just come onto this thread now so i'll have a look through for your side of the debate. It just gets on my nerves when people defend Itachi with no reason and say that he solos everyone like the guy has no flaws whatsoever....people like that actually end up making him seem like less of an awesome character...
    Itachi is just freaking smart and has the tools to defeat people, not only that he stays calm and observes his opponent before making any reckless moves. We've all seen Itachi in his fights and in my opinion he hasn't shown his full potentional mainly because he was sick and because he never intended to kill anyone since he's a man who desires and loves peace.
     
         

  23. #148
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,604
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Dumbass? Are you going to insult yourself now? Itachi trolls Obito.
    You're the one insulting not only your intelligence but Itachi as well.....you have given no valid points as to why he "trolls" Obito. Saying he trolls him at all just makes you an unreasonable fanboy. I say Itachi has a chance of winning, but it's very unlikely because then if he was so powerful as you claim....this war would have ended ages ago and akatsuki would have been defeated by Itachi alone.

    But that isn't the case. And here you are claiming he's a god that has no chance of losing to anyone. You're the obvious dumbass and I'm pretty sure you're just trolling the base because you have nothing better to do except getting kicks on starting quarrels through an online persona.
     
         

  24. #149
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,334
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    You're the one insulting not only your intelligence but Itachi as well.....you have given no valid points as to why he "trolls" Obito. Saying he trolls him at all just makes you an unreasonable fanboy. I say Itachi has a chance of winning, but it's very unlikely because then if he was so powerful as you claim....this war would have ended ages ago and akatsuki would have been defeated by Itachi alone.

    But that isn't the case. And here you are claiming he's a god that has no chance of losing to anyone. You're the obvious dumbass and I'm pretty sure you're just trolling the base because you have nothing better to do except getting kicks on starting quarrels through an online persona.
    Uhm have you forgotten that it was Itachi who trolled Kabuto and ended the Edo Tensei? Besides Itachi isn't a man who would recklessly attack everyone as he desires and loves peace and he's a man who loves to be in the shadows. Those are reasons why he never went for Obito.

    Çrap this must be so hard for you now.
     
         

  25. #150
    Shisui Namikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Shisui Namikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    The Moon
    Posts
    3,451
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Guess who has rinnegan jinjuriki and gedo mazo.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •