Page 6 of 22 « First ... 234567891016 ... Last»
Results 101 to 120 of 439
  1. #101
    Senior Member 3MESSIAH's Avatar
    Status
    3MESSIAH is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    5,724
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    so in short itachi owns tobi(without rinnegan).that is obvious
     
         

  2. #102
    Member Carlhens's Avatar
    Status
    Carlhens is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    959
    Location
    everywhere
    Always Chilling
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    of course so called Madara did not want itachi to find the truth or else he would be dead already
     
         

  3. #103
    Youngest KAGE Priyam Bhowmick's Avatar
    Status
    Priyam Bhowmick is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    553
    Location
    Somewhere in the Universe
    Either die early as a Hero or
    live long to see yourself
    become a Villain
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Nice work. I thnk Itachi was nt sure he could take down Tobi-Madara at that time. On the other hand Tobi said if Itachi knew his secrets(that he was Obito), he would be dead by now though i dont kno how. Nd do any1 seriously thnk Tobi is a guy to follow pact. Itachi's fear was the thng that kept him away frm Konoha nd it was only after his death could he send Nagato to destroy Konoha. Nd why didnt Konoha hunt down Obito-buz only Minato knew he existed. He remained in the shadows only to keep him nd his real plan secret. Nd the only 1 who might be able to defeat Tobi r kamui user kakashi or some1 fast like Minato.
     
         

  4. #104
    Member AngryRock's Avatar
    Status
    AngryRock is offline
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    845
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Even with rinnegan Tobi cannot beat Itachi. Yes, I said it. Just look at the battle Obito is in right now. He really is not a good fighter.
     
         

  5. #105
    ありがとう Fanta's Avatar
    Status
    Fanta is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    7,140
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    He probably could have but he didn't want to risk it.
     
         

  6. #106
    Senior Member BloodSeed's Avatar
    Status
    BloodSeed is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,494
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer4276 View Post
    I don't understand why people try to counter knowledge that a character admits himself... Why argue that Hashirama can't defeat Madara when Madara himself said he could. Why argue that Itachi couldn't defeat Tobi when Tobi himself says he could have...? Unless more information comes out which contradicts the comment by the character such as why Itachi lied saying jiraiya could beat him, then just take the quote at face value.
    yeah true thats why i believe jiraiya=itachi+kisamae
     
         

  7. #107
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,840
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by shinobu sensui View Post
    How exactly do you avoid it ?
    By not repeating both movements of A....duh. And considering Itachi screams Izanami first before activating it, having to replicate the movement again.....Obito would surely see it coming from a mile away. Kabuto just didn't know anything about it or what it did. Obito was taught all of the Uchiha kinjutsu from Madara........yeah it's a avoidable.
     
         

  8. #108
    Member
    Status
    yakotseal is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    49
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Likely,itachi dint decode tobi's ability till her died.however,kakashi was able to cos he had the same eyes.if itachi had fought kakashi's mangekyou he may have had a hint towards tobi's ability
     
         

  9. #109
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,840
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    I'm not going to read the rest because you obviously come up with bullshit. Itachi has IZANAMI which was made to COUNTER IZANAGI. THIS ALONE gives Itachi an edge over Obito.
    and I'm going to discredit everything you say because from every post I've read from you on Itachi, you don't even admit that he can lose in any way and are the fanboy(s) that I've been talking about in my previous thread, overrating his abilities.

    Obito knows about Izanami, he knows all the Uchiha Kinjutsu since Madara taught them to him. For Izanami to work, Itachi needs to replicate both A movements first. If he can't replicate A the second time, then it will never activate. Also Itachi "SCREAMS" Izanami before activating....once the first time, to signify him trying to replicate the movement, and a second time when he activates it for real. Obito would see this coming a mile away.

    Also, even as Itachi said, it's an easy tech to escape from. Since Obito has full knowledge of how it works, he can just accept his fate, escape, and continue to kill Itachi who has one eye now.

    There! Fanboy logic just beaten with reason.
     
         

  10. #110
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    and I'm going to discredit everything you say because from every post I've read from you on Itachi, you don't even admit that he can lose in any way and are the fanboy(s) that I've been talking about in my previous thread, overrating his abilities.

    Obito knows about Izanami, he knows all the Uchiha Kinjutsu since Madara taught them to him. For Izanami to work, Itachi needs to replicate both A movements first. If he can't replicate A the second time, then it will never activate. Also Itachi "SCREAMS" Izanami before activating....once the first time, to signify him trying to replicate the movement, and a second time when he activates it for real. Obito would see this coming a mile away.

    Also, even as Itachi said, it's an easy tech to escape from. Since Obito has full knowledge of how it works, he can just accept his fate, escape, and continue to kill Itachi who has one eye now.

    There! Fanboy logic just beaten with reason.
    Hahahaha he screams Izanami HAHAHAHA for real? Izanami was already being activated pretty much in the very beginning too be more accurate it was started in chapter 580 page 14 as that is the first event in the loop. And why would i admit that Itachi would lose when i know he will not lose? Are you that dumb?

    Fanboy logic beaten with reason? Comes from a someone who fans me.
     
         

  11. #111
    ソロキング -Logic-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Logic- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    10,911
    Itachi Solo's.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Good japh OP. Good japh. I agree, obviously.
     
         

  12. #112
    Member DELTA704's Avatar
    Status
    DELTA704 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    294
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfang714 View Post
    With enough intel maybe Itachi could have been able to defeat Obito. One thing that worries me is Obito's Senju half. A hit with that half at full power would devastate. Also, Itachi was a pacifist, so seeking a fight against who he thought was "Madara Uchiha" probably wasn't the best choice at the time. One last thought: When Itachi was talking about how "Madara" was a pathetic, defeated loser who was unworthy of being called the Uchiha's strongest... I think Itachi was partly trolling Sasuke so he could get him in the mood. Notice how he used the word "Today." That implies that he will "retrieve" Sasuke's eyes in order to achieve the Eternal Mangekyou, although he knew he wasn't. He was just setting the mood. Just a thought.
    He didn't really think it was madara. He set his amaterasu trap in Sasuke just for Obito's sharingan.

    I like this thread because you show several reasons why it is obvious that Obito WAS scared of Itachi.
     
         

  13. #113
    Shadowclone Master tristan's Avatar
    Status
    tristan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,452
    Location
    Chengdu, China
    when it is a thread for itachi
    it's all good...when it is a
    thread for minato...it gets
    closed...
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    pact pact pact...go pact yourself...
     
         

  14. #114
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,840
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Hahahaha he screams Izanami HAHAHAHA for real? Izanami was already being activated pretty much in the very beginning too be more accurate it was started in chapter 580 page 14 as that is the first event in the loop. And why would i admit that Itachi would lose when i know he will not lose? Are you that dumb?
    And this is why you have no credibility and I have nothing more to say to you. I just explained that for Izanami to work(even Itachi said this) You can to copy movement A....movement A is the movement of when kabuto stabbed Itachi. So he has to replicate that movement again and combine them together to create a loop. That is Izanami.

    And I also said(even Itachi said this) Izanami can be broken easily if you just accept your fate. Obito knows this.....he will escape, because even if he accepts his fate in Izanami....that won't change the course of battle in reality.

    And if you can't acknowledge Itachi's real self(a flawed character) then you are bound to fail.....through the words of your own fav character.....now SIT DOWN!
     
         

  15. #115
    Shadowclone Master tristan's Avatar
    Status
    tristan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,452
    Location
    Chengdu, China
    when it is a thread for itachi
    it's all good...when it is a
    thread for minato...it gets
    closed...
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Hahaha Obito doesn't stand a chance against Itachi now that i've seen him fighting like that in the past few chapters.

    Itachi is way smarter than Obito. Even Konan almost defeated him if the lad didn't have Izanagi and Itachi has Izanami which can counter Izanagi.

    Obito is pathetic lol.
    but obviously, a live itachi will not be able to stand up against 8tails, naruto, kakashi and gai....

    maybe in dreams...
     
         

  16. #116
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by tristan View Post
    but obviously, a live itachi will not be able to stand up against 8tails, naruto, kakashi and gai....

    maybe in dreams...
    DUDE WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT LOLZ. Itachi shits on the 8tails because Sasuke gave Bee a hard one. Gai is pathetic lol and he will get owned with Genjutsu anyways. Kakashi has been owned twice by Itachi so there's nothing else to say to that.
     
         

  17. #117
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,840
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    DUDE WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT LOLZ. Itachi shits on the 8tails because Sasuke gave Bee a hard one. Gai is pathetic lol and he will get owned with Genjutsu anyways. Kakashi has been owned twice by Itachi so there's nothing else to say to that.
    Well there goes his credibility down the drain.
     
         

  18. #118
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    And this is why you have no credibility and I have nothing more to say to you. I just explained that for Izanami to work(even Itachi said this) You can to copy movement A....movement A is the movement of when kabuto stabbed Itachi. So he has to replicate that movement again and combine them together to create a loop. That is Izanami.

    And I also said(even Itachi said this) Izanami can be broken easily if you just accept your fate. Obito knows this.....he will escape, because even if he accepts his fate in Izanami....that won't change the course of battle in reality.

    And if you can't acknowledge Itachi's real self(a flawed character) then you are bound to fail.....through the words of your own fav character.....now SIT DOWN!
    You've got nothing more to say to me because i was right all this time. Obito is just pathetic compared to Itachi why don't you just calm down and enjoy Itachi's trollride.
     
         

  19. #119
    Senior Member mikeeozua's Avatar
    Status
    mikeeozua is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    4,056
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    You've got nothing more to say to me because i was right all this time. Obito is just pathetic compared to Itachi why don't you just calm down and enjoy Itachi's trollride.
    pathetic? Too much don't you think? Either way i still think Obito is stronger than Itachi, and why are you basing Obito's fighting skills from recent chapters
     
         

  20. #120
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeeozua View Post
    pathetic? Too much don't you think? Either way i still think Obito is stronger than Itachi, and why are you basing Obito's fighting skills from recent chapters
    Give me a plain simple reason why i would not.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •