Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

so in short itachi owns tobi(without rinnegan).that is obvious

Status
    May 2012
    Always Chilling

of course so called Madara did not want itachi to find the truth or else he would be dead already

Status
    Dec 2011
    Either die early as a Hero or
    live long to see yourself
    become a Villain

Nice work. I thnk Itachi was nt sure he could take down Tobi-Madara at that time. On the other hand Tobi said if Itachi knew his secrets(that he was Obito), he would be dead by now though i dont kno how. Nd do any1 seriously thnk Tobi is a guy to follow pact. Itachi's fear was the thng that kept him away frm Konoha nd it was only after his death could he send Nagato to destroy Konoha. Nd why didnt Konoha hunt down Obito-buz only Minato knew he existed. He remained in the shadows only to keep him nd his real plan secret. Nd the only 1 who might be able to defeat Tobi r kamui user kakashi or some1 fast like Minato.

Status
    This user has no status.

Even with rinnegan Tobi cannot beat Itachi. Yes, I said it. Just look at the battle Obito is in right now. He really is not a good fighter.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Happily married to
    thatsAslap7. XD

He probably could have but he didn't want to risk it.

Status
    Jun 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Necromancer4276 View Post
    I don't understand why people try to counter knowledge that a character admits himself... Why argue that Hashirama can't defeat Madara when Madara himself said he could. Why argue that Itachi couldn't defeat Tobi when Tobi himself says he could have...? Unless more information comes out which contradicts the comment by the character such as why Itachi lied saying jiraiya could beat him, then just take the quote at face value.
    yeah true thats why i believe jiraiya=itachi+kisamae

Status
    Feb 2012
    Praise the Sun!

Quote Originally Posted by shinobu sensui View Post
    How exactly do you avoid it ?
    By not repeating both movements of A....duh. And considering Itachi screams Izanami first before activating it, having to replicate the movement again.....Obito would surely see it coming from a mile away. Kabuto just didn't know anything about it or what it did. Obito was taught all of the Uchiha kinjutsu from Madara........yeah it's a avoidable.

Status
    Oct 2011
    This user has no status.

Likely,itachi dint decode tobi's ability till her died.however,kakashi was able to cos he had the same eyes.if itachi had fought kakashi's mangekyou he may have had a hint towards tobi's ability

Status
    Feb 2012
    Praise the Sun!

Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    I'm not going to read the rest because you obviously come up with bullshit. Itachi has IZANAMI which was made to COUNTER IZANAGI. THIS ALONE gives Itachi an edge over Obito.
    and I'm going to discredit everything you say because from every post I've read from you on Itachi, you don't even admit that he can lose in any way and are the fanboy(s) that I've been talking about in my previous thread, overrating his abilities.

Obito knows about Izanami, he knows all the Uchiha Kinjutsu since Madara taught them to him. For Izanami to work, Itachi needs to replicate both A movements first. If he can't replicate A the second time, then it will never activate. Also Itachi "SCREAMS" Izanami before activating....once the first time, to signify him trying to replicate the movement, and a second time when he activates it for real. Obito would see this coming a mile away.

Also, even as Itachi said, it's an easy tech to escape from. Since Obito has full knowledge of how it works, he can just accept his fate, escape, and continue to kill Itachi who has one eye now.

There! Fanboy logic just beaten with reason.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    and I'm going to discredit everything you say because from every post I've read from you on Itachi, you don't even admit that he can lose in any way and are the fanboy(s) that I've been talking about in my previous thread, overrating his abilities.

Obito knows about Izanami, he knows all the Uchiha Kinjutsu since Madara taught them to him. For Izanami to work, Itachi needs to replicate both A movements first. If he can't replicate A the second time, then it will never activate. Also Itachi "SCREAMS" Izanami before activating....once the first time, to signify him trying to replicate the movement, and a second time when he activates it for real. Obito would see this coming a mile away.

Also, even as Itachi said, it's an easy tech to escape from. Since Obito has full knowledge of how it works, he can just accept his fate, escape, and continue to kill Itachi who has one eye now.

There! Fanboy logic just beaten with reason.
    Hahahaha he screams Izanami HAHAHAHA for real? Izanami was already being activated pretty much in the very beginning too be more accurate it was started in chapter 580 page 14 as that is the first event in the loop. And why would i admit that Itachi would lose when i know he will not lose? Are you that dumb?

Fanboy logic beaten with reason? Comes from a someone who fans me.

Status
    May 2012
    Itachi Solo's.

Good japh OP. Good japh. I agree, obviously.

Status
    Apr 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfang714 View Post
    With enough intel maybe Itachi could have been able to defeat Obito. One thing that worries me is Obito's Senju half. A hit with that half at full power would devastate. Also, Itachi was a pacifist, so seeking a fight against who he thought was "Madara Uchiha" probably wasn't the best choice at the time. One last thought: When Itachi was talking about how "Madara" was a pathetic, defeated loser who was unworthy of being called the Uchiha's strongest... I think Itachi was partly trolling Sasuke so he could get him in the mood. Notice how he used the word "Today." That implies that he will "retrieve" Sasuke's eyes in order to achieve the Eternal Mangekyou, although he knew he wasn't. He was just setting the mood. Just a thought.
    He didn't really think it was madara. He set his amaterasu trap in Sasuke just for Obito's sharingan.

I like this thread because you show several reasons why it is obvious that Obito WAS scared of Itachi.

Status
    Dec 2008
    when it is a thread for itachi
    it's all good...when it is a
    thread for minato...it gets
    closed...

pact pact pact...go pact yourself...

Status
    Feb 2012
    Praise the Sun!

Hahahaha he screams Izanami HAHAHAHA for real? Izanami was already being activated pretty much in the very beginning too be more accurate it was started in chapter 580 page 14 as that is the first event in the loop. And why would i admit that Itachi would lose when i know he will not lose? Are you that dumb?
    And this is why you have no credibility and I have nothing more to say to you. I just explained that for Izanami to work(even Itachi said this) You can to copy movement A....movement A is the movement of when kabuto stabbed Itachi. So he has to replicate that movement again and combine them together to create a loop. That is Izanami.

And I also said(even Itachi said this) Izanami can be broken easily if you just accept your fate. Obito knows this.....he will escape, because even if he accepts his fate in Izanami....that won't change the course of battle in reality.

And if you can't acknowledge Itachi's real self(a flawed character) then you are bound to fail.....through the words of your own fav character.....now SIT DOWN!

Status
    Dec 2008
    when it is a thread for itachi
    it's all good...when it is a
    thread for minato...it gets
    closed...

Hahaha Obito doesn't stand a chance against Itachi now that i've seen him fighting like that in the past few chapters.

Itachi is way smarter than Obito. Even Konan almost defeated him if the lad didn't have Izanagi and Itachi has Izanami which can counter Izanagi.

Obito is pathetic lol.
    but obviously, a live itachi will not be able to stand up against 8tails, naruto, kakashi and gai....

maybe in dreams...

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by tristan View Post
    but obviously, a live itachi will not be able to stand up against 8tails, naruto, kakashi and gai....

maybe in dreams...
    DUDE WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT LOLZ. Itachi shits on the 8tails because Sasuke gave Bee a hard one. Gai is pathetic lol and he will get owned with Genjutsu anyways. Kakashi has been owned twice by Itachi so there's nothing else to say to that.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Praise the Sun!

DUDE WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT LOLZ. Itachi shits on the 8tails because Sasuke gave Bee a hard one. Gai is pathetic lol and he will get owned with Genjutsu anyways. Kakashi has been owned twice by Itachi so there's nothing else to say to that.
    Well there goes his credibility down the drain.

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    And this is why you have no credibility and I have nothing more to say to you. I just explained that for Izanami to work(even Itachi said this) You can to copy movement A....movement A is the movement of when kabuto stabbed Itachi. So he has to replicate that movement again and combine them together to create a loop. That is Izanami.

And I also said(even Itachi said this) Izanami can be broken easily if you just accept your fate. Obito knows this.....he will escape, because even if he accepts his fate in Izanami....that won't change the course of battle in reality.

And if you can't acknowledge Itachi's real self(a flawed character) then you are bound to fail.....through the words of your own fav character.....now SIT DOWN!
    You've got nothing more to say to me because i was right all this time. Obito is just pathetic compared to Itachi why don't you just calm down and enjoy Itachi's trollride.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

You've got nothing more to say to me because i was right all this time. Obito is just pathetic compared to Itachi why don't you just calm down and enjoy Itachi's trollride.
    pathetic? Too much don't you think? Either way i still think Obito is stronger than Itachi, and why are you basing Obito's fighting skills from recent chapters

Status
    May 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeeozua View Post
    pathetic? Too much don't you think? Either way i still think Obito is stronger than Itachi, and why are you basing Obito's fighting skills from recent chapters
    Give me a plain simple reason why i would not.