Page 8 of 22 « First ... 45678910111218 ... Last»
Results 141 to 160 of 439
  1. #141
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,844
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Draegod View Post
    It is official!.... Itachi Fans Are the most retarded fans to ever grace and anime, manga, comic, cartoon! Just when i think they cant say the most illogical thing ever they pull more Mentally handicap opinions to the table and state it as fact! lmao hahahahahah

    And this is why i dont **** with this site like i use too. Too many Atomic noobs on the cellular level for my liking! There is only 2 true itachi fans i know that is left on this site.. Some of you need to really get a life and get off itachi's TIP before you get pregnant again with another Retarded sharingan baby you already made form riding him hard!
    A man with some sense finally! *****
     
         

  2. #142
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,844
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    How do you even know that's possible lol. Still trying to bash on Itachi?
    Because that is what intangibility is dumbass......it lets you pass through anything even chakra.
     
         

  3. #143
    Member marbora's Avatar
    Status
    marbora is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    200
    Location
    Valencia
    Naruto ending = shippuden
    filler ending
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lilt View Post
    When someone turns on a pact the moment the person they made it with dies, then they didn't give a damn about it. If facts make you stop reading, then you should stop reading altogether.
    This isn't Harry Potter dear...
     
         

  4. #144
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Because that is what intangibility is dumbass......it lets you pass through anything even chakra.
    Dumbass? Are you going to insult yourself now? Itachi trolls Obito.
     
         

  5. #145
    Mister Donuts jsrhoden's Avatar
    Status
    jsrhoden is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    352
    Location
    Central 46
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    I've defended Itachi more than enough with decent arguments. But since people are too stupid to see why Itachi rapes i'll just troll them. Are you mad now?
    Nah I ain't mad. Fair enough though if you've done decent arguments then it's cool - I've only just come onto this thread now so i'll have a look through for your side of the debate. It just gets on my nerves when people defend Itachi with no reason and say that he solos everyone like the guy has no flaws whatsoever....people like that actually end up making him seem like less of an awesome character...
     
         

  6. #146
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,844
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by jsrhoden View Post
    Nah I ain't mad. Fair enough though if you've done decent arguments then it's cool - I've only just come onto this thread now so i'll have a look through for your side of the debate. It just gets on my nerves when people defend Itachi with no reason and say that he solos everyone like the guy has no flaws whatsoever....people like that actually end up making him seem like less of an awesome character...
    Exactly This^
     
         

  7. #147
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by jsrhoden View Post
    Nah I ain't mad. Fair enough though if you've done decent arguments then it's cool - I've only just come onto this thread now so i'll have a look through for your side of the debate. It just gets on my nerves when people defend Itachi with no reason and say that he solos everyone like the guy has no flaws whatsoever....people like that actually end up making him seem like less of an awesome character...
    Itachi is just freaking smart and has the tools to defeat people, not only that he stays calm and observes his opponent before making any reckless moves. We've all seen Itachi in his fights and in my opinion he hasn't shown his full potentional mainly because he was sick and because he never intended to kill anyone since he's a man who desires and loves peace.
     
         

  8. #148
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,844
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Dumbass? Are you going to insult yourself now? Itachi trolls Obito.
    You're the one insulting not only your intelligence but Itachi as well.....you have given no valid points as to why he "trolls" Obito. Saying he trolls him at all just makes you an unreasonable fanboy. I say Itachi has a chance of winning, but it's very unlikely because then if he was so powerful as you claim....this war would have ended ages ago and akatsuki would have been defeated by Itachi alone.

    But that isn't the case. And here you are claiming he's a god that has no chance of losing to anyone. You're the obvious dumbass and I'm pretty sure you're just trolling the base because you have nothing better to do except getting kicks on starting quarrels through an online persona.
     
         

  9. #149
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    You're the one insulting not only your intelligence but Itachi as well.....you have given no valid points as to why he "trolls" Obito. Saying he trolls him at all just makes you an unreasonable fanboy. I say Itachi has a chance of winning, but it's very unlikely because then if he was so powerful as you claim....this war would have ended ages ago and akatsuki would have been defeated by Itachi alone.

    But that isn't the case. And here you are claiming he's a god that has no chance of losing to anyone. You're the obvious dumbass and I'm pretty sure you're just trolling the base because you have nothing better to do except getting kicks on starting quarrels through an online persona.
    Uhm have you forgotten that it was Itachi who trolled Kabuto and ended the Edo Tensei? Besides Itachi isn't a man who would recklessly attack everyone as he desires and loves peace and he's a man who loves to be in the shadows. Those are reasons why he never went for Obito.

    Çrap this must be so hard for you now.
     
         

  10. #150
    Shisui Namikaze's Avatar
    Status
    Shisui Namikaze is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,451
    Location
    The Moon
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Guess who has rinnegan jinjuriki and gedo mazo.
     
         

  11. #151
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Shisui Namikaze View Post
    Guess who has rinnegan jinjuriki and gedo mazo.
    Rinnegan is only as strong as its wielder and Obito seems to be shit. How does he have the Jinjuriki when they're gone because Itachi ended the Edo Tensei? and the Gedo Mazo? Guess who has a Sasuno'o with the most powerfull weapons.
     
         

  12. #152
    Senior Member
    Status
    AlexXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,709
    Location
    Usa
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    izanami would probably own tobi
     
         

  13. #153
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    9,844
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Uhm have you forgotten that it was Itachi who trolled Kabuto and ended the Edo Tensei? Besides Itachi isn't a man who would recklessly attack everyone as he desires and loves peace and he's a man who loves to be in the shadows. Those are reasons why he never went for Obito.

    Çrap this must be so hard for you now.
    Loves peace? As in slaughtering his own Clan and tormenting his brother, rather than using KA on Danzo or the Uchiha to quell the struggle, or even try to talk them and be a mediator. Instead of having his brother live a peaceful life, he instead took him along a path of horrible suffering, turning him into a national criminal in the end? Yeah he loves peace.

    And Itachi had sasuke's helping hand remember? Also the help of Shisui's KA and Edo tensei(immortality).

    As I keep saying, you just overrate his abilities.
     
         

  14. #154
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by Lightbringer View Post
    Loves peace? As in slaughtering his own Clan and tormenting his brother, rather than using KA on Danzo or the Uchiha to quell the struggle, or even try to talk them and be a mediator. Instead of having his brother live a peaceful life, he instead took him along a path of horrible suffering, turning him into a national criminal in the end? Yeah he loves peace.

    And Itachi had sasuke's helping hand remember? Also the help of Shisui's KA and Edo tensei(immortality).

    As I keep saying, you just overrate his abilities.
    Hahaha with all of the shit you just said i'm positive that you really are shit lol. You obviously don't know SHIT about Itachi and why he did what he did lol. You've made a complete fool out of yourself just now. Thank you very much you've made my day!
     
         

  15. #155
    Member tripol's Avatar
    Status
    tripol is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    389
    Location
    Lagos
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Itachi...stronger than someone with Mokuton abilities...who controls Tailed beasts....who has a Kamui ability on level shit....who has shown an immense chakra capacity and battlefield experience that rivaled Kages?

    Amazing!

    The only way Itachi would win or would have won is if he teamed up with Kakashi.
     
         

  16. #156
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by tripol View Post
    Itachi...stronger than someone with Mokuton abilities...who controls Tailed beasts....who has a Kamui ability on level shit....who has shown an immense chakra capacity and battlefield experience that rivaled Kages?

    Amazing!

    The only way Itachi would win or would have won is if he teamed up with Kakashi.
    Itachi has the abbility to control the tailed beasts aswell. Itachi has a Sasuno'o with the most powerfull weapons. Itachi is smarter than Obito and Itachi has battlefield experience too and bashed well respected characters in the blink of an eye.
     
         

  17. #157
    Member tripol's Avatar
    Status
    tripol is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    389
    Location
    Lagos
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    Itachi has the abbility to control the tailed beasts aswell. Itachi has a Sasuno'o with the most powerfull weapons. Itachi is smarter than Obito and Itachi has battlefield experience too and bashed well respected characters in the blink of an eye.
    Itachi controlling tailed beasts????....references please. Also....what use is the Susano'o against someone who can't be hit?

    Also...show how Itachi would outlast Obito on the battlefield since his chakra capacity is way lower. All Obito needs to do is to keep coming for Itachi till he tires out (remember he had a sickness like Kimimaro)
     
         

  18. #158
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by tripol View Post
    Itachi controlling tailed beasts????....references please. Also....what use is the Susano'o against someone who can't be hit?

    Also...show how Itachi would outlast Obito on the battlefield since his chakra capacity is way lower. All Obito needs to do is to keep coming for Itachi till he tires out (remember he had a sickness like Kimimaro)
    References please? REALLY? Dude Someone with the Sharingan CAN CONTROLL THE TAILED BEASTS. Itachi is not going to be fooled by someone like Obito just because he has Kamui lol. If a guy like Kakashi knows how Kamui works after 10 Chapters Itachi can find out how Kamui works in less than 1 Picture of a manga page. Please keep it up so i can troll you more. Just deal with it that Itachi is too smart for Obito.
     
         

  19. #159
    Member tripol's Avatar
    Status
    tripol is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    389
    Location
    Lagos
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    References please? REALLY? Dude Someone with the Sharingan CAN CONTROLL THE TAILED BEASTS. Itachi is not going to be fooled by someone like Obito just because he has Kamui lol. If a guy like Kakashi knows how Kamui works after 10 Chapters Itachi can find out how Kamui works in less than 1 Picture of a manga page. Please keep it up so i can troll you more. Just deal with it that Itachi is too smart for Obito.
    Someone with sharingan can control a tailed beast?....really?....then Kagami is a boss who mind raped Hashirama....Sasuke's father controlled the Juubi and the Uchiha Police Force killed the Sage of Six Paths.

    Don't be a troll....let's argue based on facts.

    When Danzo mentioned tailed beast tamers....the only sharingan user was Madara (not his brother...or anyone in the Uchiha clan from history till date). So ur someone-with-a-sharingan-can-control-the-tailed-beast argument is lame.

    Next....figuring out how a technique works and countering it are two different things. Check out what happened between KillerBee and Kisame. Just because he figured that the water moved with Kisame didn't save him from it.
    Itachi's intelligence is amazing...no doubt...but you are yet to tell me how he would escape it judging from his array of techs at his disposal.

    You are also yet to tell me how he would outlast Obito on the battlefield since he has a much lower chakra capacity.
     
         

  20. #160
    Uchiha member. ixc's Avatar
    Status
    ixc is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,335
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

    Quote Originally Posted by tripol View Post
    Someone with sharingan can control a tailed beast?....really?....then Kagami is a boss who mind raped Hashirama....Sasuke's father controlled the Juubi and the Uchiha Police Force killed the Sage of Six Paths. Don't be a troll....let's argue based on facts.

    When Danzo mentioned tailed beast tamers....the only sharingan user was Madara (not his brother...or anyone in the Uchiha clan from history till date). So ur someone-with-a-sharingan-can-control-the-tailed-beast argument is lame.

    Next....figuring out how a technique works and countering it are two different things. Check out what happened between KillerBee and Kisame. Just because he figured that the water moved with Kisame didn't save him from it.
    Itachi's intelligence is amazing...no doubt...but you are yet to tell me how he would escape it judging from his array of techs at his disposal.

    You are also yet to tell me how he would outlast Obito on the battlefield since he has a much lower chakra capacity.
    Is that not a fact? Lets say the MS Sharingan then. Bloody hell how stupid are you? Itachi outlasted Sasuke on the battlefield who has a much higher chakra capacity than Obito lolz happy now?

    I couldn't care less about the fight between Bee and Kisame lol how can you even compare Bee to ITACHI LOL + Itachi has the right tools/techniques at his disposal to counter the weaknesses of other techniques.

    For example: Itachi's Izanami against Edo Tensei.
     
         
    Last edited by ixc; 11-15-2012 at 08:05 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •