Its called Naruto Shippuden
    for a reason he is NarutoVerse
    without him there will be no
    Naruto same for Saskue its
    kishimotos two favorite
    characters lol people lol
    BAKAS

Re: Itachi could have killed Obito...

I def agree very good info, any other thinks differnt is a fool itachi is simply a true uchiha a desendent of so6p obito knew itachi was too smart and skilled at everything, thats y obito never tried to cross itachi he knew he would not succed. So i agree with u 100%

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I myself know Itachi could defeat Obito. Of course Obito that did not posses Gezo and Rinnegan. In a 1 vs 1 Mangekyou battle between the two Itachi takes it. Basicly Itachi did not challenge him based off his "madara" hype. Obito did not challenge Itachi because Itachi could defeat him.

Last edited by Microsword57; 11-16-2012 at 11:10 PM.

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Microsword57 View Post
    I myself know Itachi could defeat Obito. Of course Obito that did not posses Gezo and Rinnegan. In a 1 vs 1 Mangekyou battle between the two Itachi takes it. Basicly Itachi did not challenge him based off his "madara" hype. Obito did not challenge Itachi because Itachi could defeat him.

calling someone a loser and pathetic shell of his former then afraid to face him 1v1 yeah lol. if he is way stronger than minato as itachi fanboys claims. he can beat tobi with no sweat since minato defeated tobi in just minutes. minato even said " are you madara? it doesnt matter who you are :rofl:

obito didnt want to kill itachi since he knew he can use him. if he consider him as a threat he would just order akatsuki to kill itachi

Last edited by BloodSeed; 11-17-2012 at 02:29 AM.

Status
    Dec 2008
    Post Thanks / Like
    when it is a thread for itachi
    it's all good...when it is a
    thread for minato...it gets
    closed...

Quote Originally Posted by enditallsin View Post
    All i have't to say is this if itachi get trap inside obitos dimension could he get out? nope don't think so...

yep he will die by hunger...game over...and itachi didn't have summons to bring him food....so....tobi will just make him suffer in the other dimension...

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch before you speak or i
    shall watch you after with my
    SWORD.

Yas i do agree that, itachi cud kill obito and obito only has 1 sharingan but itachi have advanced than obitos

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodSeed View Post
    calling someone a loser and pathetic shell of his former then afraid to face him 1v1 yeah lol. if he is way stronger than minato as itachi fanboys claims. he can beat tobi with no sweat since minato defeated tobi in just minutes. minato even said " are you madara? it doesnt matter who you are :rofl:

obito didnt want to kill itachi since he knew he can use him. if he consider him as a threat he would just order akatsuki to kill itachi
    I'm willing to do a vs debate with you on Mangekyou Sharingan Itachi> Mangekyou Sharingan Obito

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm willing to do a vs debate with you on Mangekyou Sharingan Itachi> Mangekyou Sharingan Obito

obito > itachi done!

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BloodSeed View Post
    obito > itachi done!
    This is correct but MS Itachi is more than capable of beating Ms Obito.

Shunshin no Jutsu oOYellow FlashOo's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i believe that itachi couldve killed obito myself.it probably would be difficult but it would be done.

Life of Monday's a banned cartoon's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cooler than the other side of
    the pillow!

Quote Originally Posted by Lilt View Post
    Pretty obvious, I'd say, but hey, here's the argument:

1. Obito said Itachi could kill him with knowledge

And knowledge is gained from experience, for those of you who don't know.

So Obito carefully guarding his secrets means he was the one keeping his distance.

2. Why didn't Itachi kill him then?

Why didn't the Five Kages and all of their guards kill Tobi?

Why'd didn't Minato with all of Konoha kill Tobi?

Because Obito can phase out of and teleport away from any fight.

3. Itachi was the one (who couldn't teleport) surrounded by Tobi's allies.

Why didn't Tobi defeat Itachi and control him with genjutsu like he did with Yagura?

Why didn't Tobi store Itachi in the handy-dandy pocket-dimension until he needed him like with Torrune?

Why didn't Tobi replace Itachi with a White Zetsu clone for Sasuke like he did with Kisame?

Why did Tobi hide in the shadows for years when Itachi joined, and didn't emerge until just before Itachi died?

4. Itachi was Tobi's problem.

Regardless of translation specifics, Itachi was a problem.

And Tobi didn't make a move on Konoha until Itachi was dead.

If Tobi betrayed a pact after the pactmaker died, that means he didn't respect the pact.

Only the pactmaker. Tobi didn't move purely because he didn't want to cross a living Itachi.

He had Akatsuki annihilating Konoha before Itachi's body was even cold.

4. Tobi thought Itachi was the bee's-knees. Itachi thought Tobi ['current Madara'] was pathetic.

And you'd be surprised how many can't differentiate 'pathetic shell of former self' from 'invincible Madara.'

5. Tobi's Kamui has an obvious counter.

Tobi cannot attack and defend at the same time.

Gai countered Obito's offense with his nunchucks. It isn't unstoppable.

But guess who has clones? Guess who can fool a Dragon Sage and EMS user with feints?

Guess whose clones explode, which can make Obito absorb explosive damage like Konan did?

Heck, he has exploding clones and one of the fastest ninjutsu and one the fastest jutsu molding speeds.

Itachi's a walking counter to Obito's Kamui.

The author wouldn't even have to create new jutsu out of nowehere for Itachi to look great...

5. Tobi's only other primary jutsu was Izanagi

Who was that ninja with the jutsu specifically designed to trounce Izanagi?

Conclusion

So, why didn't the terminally ill teenager with deteriorating eyesight that was waltzing around the enemy base as a known double-agent for nearly a decade, who was actively keeping the Big Bad from attacking Konoha again, kill the Big Bad? Because the Big Bad was hiding in the shadows. He was hiding from Itachi so effectively that even the readers didn't know he existed until the 300 chapters in.
    I actually agree with you. He even says it in the anime as well.

The Legendary Devil Hunter Minator93's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Being the best isn't all it's
    made out to be. When you're
    strong, you become arrogant
    and withdrawn. Even if what
    you sought after was your
    dream.

This is correct but MS Itachi is more than capable of beating Ms Obito.
    Dont even Bother. MS Obito obliterates MS Itachi. I don't want to humiliate Itachi by putting him up against Tobi

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi could have defeated him before he obtained rennegan, i felt that was plain to see though, obito wouldnt be a push over but itachi has to many weapons plus izanami which would be very deadly against somone like obito.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by minator93 View Post
    Dont even Bother. MS Obito obliterates MS Itachi. I don't want to humiliate Itachi by putting him up against Tobi
    I respect your opinion and i dont expect to change it.... but, U have to realize obito with just ms, kumui, and izanagi is facing itachi , his susanoo and all hiss trump cards he seems to pull from nowhere.

Itachi and all his knowledge... which is alot, would defeat him 9/10 times. Thats pretty easily said from what i seen so far through out the manga.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Immortal

This is brilliant and I like how it was put together! I don't believe you're being a fanboy at all, all of Itachi's skills are relevant and put to good use

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Derp

Quote Originally Posted by NoMoreLove View Post
    This is brilliant and I like how it was put together! I don't believe you're being a fanboy at all, all of Itachi's skills are relevant and put to good use
    I am a fanboy, but I'm much smarter than every anti-Itachi poster. So it evens out.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well, i'll just link my thread which proves that Obito is currently the most powerful Shinobi alive and Kamui is the most powerful Jutsu of Narutoverse.
    http://www.narutobase.net/forums/sho...d.php?t=252598

I seriously hope that you are not talking about War Obito (rennigan Obito + jins/bijuus + gedo) the Only reason kishi is not making Obito use his rennigan techs and large scale mokuton + Kamui combination is because it would be immpossible to beat him even if the rest of Naruto verse join forces.

Note that now Obito also knows how to perform Edo Tensei and if you put this in his arsenal then well......its the END

and what's all the talk about intelligence....lolz i think planning World Domination and putting that plan in effect for a 14 year old kid is a bigger feat than any of the other losers shown in the anime. lmao

Last edited by synkross; 11-17-2012 at 11:49 AM.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    I havent done anything and everybody is entitled to their opinon, however i had to address this logic that if itachi couldve killed him he wouldve. When your opponent claims to be madara, even if itachi said he was a shell of his former self, you would think before picking a fight. Itachi was hesitant towards madara and not obito. He didnt know who obito was or rather he didnt know that obito was 'madara'

I do believe that itachi was caught between two minds.

His life goal is basically to die by sasuke's hands. Which in tern will give him the e/ms, but also get rid of the cm that orochimaru had tagged sasuke with.

If Itachi had fought the person he believed was madara, going by madara who's hype is over 9000 he wasnt certain that he would win and if he doesnt win, but rather loses his main goal which is sasuke fails. So he decided to kill 2 birds with 1 stone. Do what he has to do with sasuke and use this opporunity to get rid of the person who calls himself madara by implanting amaetrasu.

If perhaps itachi didnt plan on dying by sasuke's hands and giving him a new power/getting rid of orochimaru, then he mightv'e approached this person who calls himself madara. After all he had nothing to lose. If he lost, he was gonna die sooner or later from his illness anyway.

He just weighed the two options and went with sasuke.

Btw you dont help with your trolling. However nobody is in a position to judge, not when they have done something similar with a character they favour. Anyway i just needed to address something. Never intended on getting into a vs thread or anything else

Don't participate in vs thread's either and when i do i make it brief. True obito has shown great durability feat due to hashirama's dna and what not. However i didnt mention taijutsu and neither genjutsu because neither would work on either opponent, i stuck to ninjutsu. You say itachi doesnt have powerful ninjutsu's, i take it you mean to overcome tobi's durability. Actually Suigadan and Bunshin Daibakuha will test tobi's durability. You say all of tobi's fire jutsu's are haxxed, Gokakyu and Bakufu Ranbu are the only fire jutsu feats he has. The former itachi has already shown along with a couple more.
    Point is that you've got decent reasons why Itachi is great, and you use the same facts i use when i'm trying to explain why Itachi is great. However this base is just full of little kids that do not know anything so i started trolling them.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i seriously wonder why people go against the manga

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Steel View Post

i seriously wonder why people go against the manga
    Because they're pathetic. Just like they try to claim that Kabuto is able to defeat Itachi when the manga clearly showed that Itachi was trolling Kabuto. Even a Non Edo Itachi would have been able to troll Kabuto because he would have used Izanami anyways.

Itachi annihilates Obito.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

another lame ass thread from an itachi fanboy.

obito has no reason to kill itachi at ALL. he just used itachi just like every other member in the akatsuki <--fact

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh my god! This is the best and most convincing thread I have ever read in my life! Dude you command rep! That was awesome! If there was a doubt in my mind before.........it doesn't exist any longer! Wow! Simply wow! Gained more respect for Itachi today!

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This is what an actual thread on a forum looks like! Learn people!

Btw whoever disagrees after all this is either an idiot or a hardcore fanboy!

Amazing thread!

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    This is what an actual thread on a forum looks like! Learn people!

Btw whoever disagrees after all this is either an idiot or a hardcore fanboy!

Amazing thread!
    you have an itachi fanboy inside you all along, you're just waiting for the a reason to unleash it. guess this made that come out.lol.

anyway, whatever they say one fact still remain the same, itachi's trap didn't work.he FAILED to eliminate tobi. nuff said.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Math View Post
    too bad Kabuto already killed Itachi twice, so non edo Itachi gets stomped..

too bad Itachi could'nt kill Obito since he didn't know enough about him..

so.. Obito and Kabuto > your fav character.
    LOL LOL LOL. Itachi got killed twice HAHAHA. Itachi had to create a loop you stupid ****. Do you really think that Itachi would be so reckless if he was a non edo. Damn you kids are freaking pathetic lol. You obviously don't know shit about Itachi. Too bad for you but Itachi raped Kabuto and too bad for you Obito admitted that he would have been dead if Itachi would have fought him since he would see Kamui and find a way to counter it. Damn you're shit.
    Itachi stomps the Narutoverse.

Last edited by ixc; 11-17-2012 at 07:52 PM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ixc View Post
    LOL LOL LOL. Itachi got killed twice HAHAHA. Itachi had to create a loop you stupid ****. Do you really think that Itachi would be so reckless if he was a non edo. Damn you kids are freaking pathetic lol. You obviously don't know shit about Itachi. Too bad for you but Itachi raped Kabuto and too bad for you Obito admitted that he would have been dead if Itachi would have fought him since he would see Kamui and find a way to counter it. Damn you're shit. (Ban me because i insulted someone lolz i couldn't care less this base is full of kids anyways)

Itachi stomps the Narutoverse.
    You mad?