Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Senior Member Tao's Avatar
    Status
    Tao is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lost on the path of life...
    Posts
    5,265
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cooking the blue sh*t.
     

    Gaming sigs

    Hey guys, here are some new sigs... I thought I should try text this time but since I don't have any good fonts I kept it very simple










    Edit: Click the spoilers for edited versions.
    CnC is appreciated
     
         
    Last edited by Tao; 11-14-2012 at 12:18 AM.

  2. #2
    Melly's Avatar
    Status
    Melly is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    2,136
    Post Thanks / Like
    --
    http://www.furaffinity.net/gal
    lery/foxamoore/ --
     



    Re: Gaming sigs

    nice
     
         

  3. #3
    Get up, Survive, Go bed. Lonely Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Lonely Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Shire.
    Posts
    3,681
    Post Thanks / Like
    I lucid dream everynight,
    almost like its another
    world.. my very own world.
     

    Re: Gaming sigs

    I like them.
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Skylar Knight's Avatar
    Status
    Skylar Knight is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    NarutoBase
    Posts
    3,550
    Post Thanks / Like
    Because people don't have
    wings, we look for ways to
    fly.
     



    Re: Gaming sigs

    They are all really good, and my favorite is the second one ^_^
     
         

  5. #5
    Chaos.'s Avatar
    Status
    Chaos. is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    In my Lair!!!
    Posts
    1,825
    Post Thanks / Like
    Speciality:Graphiqs Design
    Talent:Drawing~~~~~
    Badassery:Unlimited
     



    Re: Gaming sigs

    I can only say that only the first one is good...
    Teemo one:
    -The leaves/trees/whatever green stock that is on top of him looks bad!
    -Text:Basic but doesnt fit here!
    -The shining rays stock(dont know how to say this)Looks bad
    Aion one:
    -Blue Border:Just no!(my taste though)
    -Text:Looks really random placed and doesnt fit!
    Advice:Start making sigs without text cause it can ruin your sigs if not done correctly!
    -Too bright(this wouldnt be much of a problem in a black bg though,but in NB's white bg it looks way too bright for me)
    -The white stocks are flowers???
    -Seems to me a bit oversharpened in some places..and in some others the blur seems weird to me...
    Keep improving Bro...!
     
         

  6. #6
    Susanoo is amaz... ~Puppet Master~'s Avatar
    Status
    ~Puppet Master~ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    ...wait for it...
    Posts
    7,743
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...ing, do you all understand?
     

    Re: Gaming sigs

    Nice, WoW, LoL and Aion :D

    I can only say, the last one is a bit too bright.
     
         

  7. #7
    Senior Member Tao's Avatar
    Status
    Tao is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Lost on the path of life...
    Posts
    5,265
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cooking the blue sh*t.
     

    Re: Gaming sigs

    Quote Originally Posted by 6thHokage View Post
    nice
    Quote Originally Posted by Lonely Uchiha View Post
    I like them.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Skylar Knight View Post
    They are all really good, and my favorite is the second one ^_^
    Thank you :D
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Puppet Master~ View Post
    Nice, WoW, LoL and Aion :D

    I can only say, the last one is a bit too bright.
    thanks, fixed it
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos. View Post
    I can only say that only the first one is good...
    Teemo one:
    -The leaves/trees/whatever green stock that is on top of him looks bad!
    -Text:Basic but doesnt fit here!
    -The shining rays stock(dont know how to say this)Looks bad
    Aion one:
    -Blue Border:Just no!(my taste though)
    -Text:Looks really random placed and doesnt fit!
    Advice:Start making sigs without text cause it can ruin your sigs if not done correctly!
    -Too bright(this wouldnt be much of a problem in a black bg though,but in NB's white bg it looks way too bright for me)
    -The white stocks are flowers???
    -Seems to me a bit oversharpened in some places..and in some others the blur seems weird to me...
    Keep improving Bro...!
    Dude, thanks for the CnC! I tried most of your advice and some things I thought should be changed.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •