Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Tsujan9484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kathmandu,Nepal
    Posts
    3,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    My new sig :D

    Title says it all.....Unlike last time, this one is much bigger. So how is it guys?

    I have always liked this scene when I played the game. I found the video on You tube so I created a gif file for my sig....:D




    P.S Last time, people asked me where the sig was so look at my signature tab, the new sig is in there.

    P.S.S It might take sometime to load.
     
         

  2. #2
    # KnullaMångaTräd -Carnage-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Carnage- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    On my steel horse, running from the law.
    Posts
    8,224
    Post Thanks / Like
    Haters gonna hate; Potatoes
    gonna potate.
     



    Re: My new sig :D

    is it the sig u have now?...it looks cool
     
         

  3. #3
    Susano'o's Avatar
    Status
    Susano'o is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    木ノ葉隠れの里
    Posts
    6,091
    Post Thanks / Like
    You must suffer me to go my
    own dark way.
     

    Re: My new sig :D

    That's cool bro!
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member xjimbox's Avatar
    Status
    xjimbox is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Just like anywhere man..
    Posts
    4,478
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Insert clever/deep
    meaningful quote here"
     

    Re: My new sig :D

    Sweetness broski I like it
     
         

  5. #5
    A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Tsujan9484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kathmandu,Nepal
    Posts
    3,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My new sig :D

    Quote Originally Posted by -Carnage- View Post
    is it the sig u have now?...it looks cool
    Yap. :D

    Quote Originally Posted by -Sasuke Uchiha- View Post
    That's cool bro!
    Quote Originally Posted by xjimbox View Post
    Sweetness broski I like it
    Thanks guys. :D
     
         

  6. #6
    Senior Member xjimbox's Avatar
    Status
    xjimbox is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Just like anywhere man..
    Posts
    4,478
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Insert clever/deep
    meaningful quote here"
     

    Re: My new sig :D

    Quote Originally Posted by Tsujan9484 View Post
    Title says it all.....Unlike last time, this one is much bigger. So how is it guys?

    I have always liked this scene when I played the game. I found the video on You tube so I created a gif file for my sig....:D


    P.S Last time, people asked me where the sig was so look at my signature tab, the new sig is in there.

    P.S.S It might take sometime to load.

    And watching the very end of it with the secret factor when Jman is behind naruto it reminds me of the father and son Kamehameha Gohan used on cell
     
         

  7. #7
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    Posts
    2,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My new sig :D

    Quote Originally Posted by -Carnage- View Post
    is it the sig u have now?...it looks cool
    ur sig much cooler ^^
     
         

  8. #8
    A Fan of Naruto Series Tsujan9484's Avatar
    Status
    Tsujan9484 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kathmandu,Nepal
    Posts
    3,284
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: My new sig :D

    Quote Originally Posted by xjimbox View Post
    And watching the very end of it with the secret factor when Jman is behind naruto it reminds me of the father and son Kamehameha Gohan used on cell
    That name "Secret factor" was on the video from which I made the sig. Here is the video. :D


    Skip to the end.
     
         
    Last edited by Tsujan9484; 11-14-2012 at 03:17 AM.

  9. #9
    Lovable Joker TobitoUchiha's Avatar
    Status
    TobitoUchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    290
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watching, always watching...
     

    Re: My new sig :D

    That is a pretty badass sig!
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •