Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Darui vs Sasuke 3 tomoe cm2

im talking about the Sasuke who fought Itachi vs Darui with all abilities seen

restrictions: none
    knowledge: none

who wins?

Disciple of Unorthodox Icelerate's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Darui vs Sasuke 3 tomoe cm2

Quote Originally Posted by I win View Post
    im talking about the Sasuke who fought Itachi vs Darui with all abilities seen

restrictions: none
    knowledge: none

who wins?
    There is no way Darui is beating the same Sasuke that managed to force Itachi using susanoo. Hebi Sasuke outclasses Darui by far in ninjutsu, genjutsu, speed. Sasuke also has sharingan precog so he has the advantage in CQC as well. Darui's best bet is to stay in long range and bombard Sasuke with black panther and laser circus but Sasuke with his speed should be able to close the distance. Even still with Sasuke's speed, sharingan precog, Manda and CS durability, Darui will have a tough time hitting Sasuke.

Sasuke mid difficulty.

Last edited by Icelerate; 11-10-2012 at 09:49 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    The Observer

Hebi Sasuke was just simply amazing .. never really got too hot headed !

Anyways I agree with Icerelate

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Icelerate View Post
    There is no way Darui is beating the same Sasuke that managed to force Itachi using susanoo. Hebi Sasuke outclasses Darui by far in ninjutsu, genjutsu, speed. Sasuke also has sharingan precog so he has the advantage in CQC as well. Darui's best bet is to stay in long range and bombard Sasuke with black panther and laser circus but Sasuke with his speed should be able to close the distance. Even still with Sasuke's speed, sharingan precog, Manda and CS durability, Darui will have a tough time hitting Sasuke.

Sasuke mid difficulty.
    Was actually thinking Darui, but after reading this, agreed. Would rep but I need to spread a little more around first. Sasuke's ability list just reads on and on while he was in Hebi. In terms of ninjutsu, As great as Darui's KKG is, Sasuke's lightning nature manipulating is at such a high level now that it pretty much is just on par, plus he has good fire techs. Plus he has the Sharingan and CM2 power boosts, as well as great genjutsu, taijutsu, kenjutsu, intelligence, speed, and the Manda.

Status
    May 2012
    ----

Sasuke.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by GiantShuriken View Post
    Was actually thinking Darui, but after reading this, agreed. Would rep but I need to spread a little more around first. Sasuke's ability list just reads on and on while he was in Hebi. In terms of ninjutsu, As great as Darui's KKG is, Sasuke's lightning nature manipulating is at such a high level now that it pretty much is just on par, plus he has good fire techs. Plus he has the Sharingan and CM2 power boosts, as well as great genjutsu, taijutsu, kenjutsu, intelligence, speed, and the Manda.
    Exactly, I forgot about genjutsu which would own Darui. The point is, Sasuke won't get killed by Darui's attacks due to the abilities he gains with the cursed seal and Oro's healing abilities. Even still, if Sasuke couldn't dodge an attack, he can always summon Manda to block any attack from Darui.

Senior Member Izuna Kakashi Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Sasuke high diff

Status
    Sep 2012
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.

Sasuke. Three Tomoe sharingen is well suited for close combat and precision-level taijutsu. He already had a plethora of Chidori variants, along with fire jutsus and his skills with his sword in combat is excellent as well, so that only adds to his Taijutsu skills along with his excellent speed. He put Manda under genjutsu, so that is another plus. I'll give this to Sasuke mid-difference max.

Status
    Mar 2012
    lͭͧ́̊ͥ̎̒̌̈́̉̌͐̈́̐
    ̷̷̶͔͕̲̠͇ͮͩ̓͛͠e͛
    ̢̨̾͗̔ͧ͆̃̉́̈́͑͐͆͢
    ͚͍̪̹͙̝͚̺̰͓͇̠l̒̔
    ̱̮̤̟̣̺̮͈̻̻́̚͢͢
    ͇̤

Sasuke mid difficulty.
    Basically any above average Jonin could force Itachi into Susano'o/MS, but yeah I agree Sasuke rapes with 0 difficulty.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Joki View Post
    Basically any above average Jonin could force Itachi into Susano'o/MS, but yeah I agree Sasuke rapes with 0 difficulty.
    Like who? lol and no I wouldn't say zero difficulty. I'd say Darui has his advantages to such as better stamina, greater physical strength and better kenjutsu skills. However, Sasuke's advantages outshine Darui's so he should be able to win with mid difficulty.

Still I wonder why you are underrating Itachi. Itachi craps on any jounin level ninja in this manga even without MS.

Status
    Mar 2012
    lͭͧ́̊ͥ̎̒̌̈́̉̌͐̈́̐
    ̷̷̶͔͕̲̠͇ͮͩ̓͛͠e͛
    ̢̨̾͗̔ͧ͆̃̉́̈́͑͐͆͢
    ͚͍̪̹͙̝͚̺̰͓͇̠l̒̔
    ̱̮̤̟̣̺̮͈̻̻́̚͢͢
    ͇̤

Like who? lol and no I wouldn't say zero difficulty. I'd say Darui has his advantages to such as better stamina, greater physical strength and better kenjutsu skills. However, Sasuke's advantages outshine Darui's so he should be able to win with mid difficulty.

Still I wonder why you are underrating Itachi. Itachi craps on any jounin level ninja in this manga even without MS.
    Even Darui destroys non MS Itachi, he's practically worthless without it. The only people he could beat at that point are people like Kurenai or weaker who are legitimate fodders. He has basic genjutsu which can easily be avoided by anyone who knows anything about genjutsu or sharingan or Itachi at all, some fodder katons and some fodder weapon skill which obviously has never killed anyone for a reason.

Tell me how he "craps on any jonin in the manga without MS", just so you know Jonin "level" and official Jonin status are 2 different things, and neither one can Itachi crap on everyone in the group.

Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash

Sasuke one shotted his teammate with Genjutsu, he'll do the same to him

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Even Darui destroys non MS Itachi, he's practically worthless without it. The only people he could beat at that point are people like Kurenai or weaker who are legitimate fodders. He has basic genjutsu which can easily be avoided by anyone who knows anything about genjutsu or sharingan or Itachi at all, some fodder katons and some fodder weapon skill which obviously has never killed anyone for a reason.

Tell me how he "craps on any jonin in the manga without MS", just so you know Jonin "level" and official Jonin status are 2 different things, and neither one can Itachi crap on everyone in the group.
    What is your definition of who is jounin level and who isn't? Do the likes of Yamato, Kitsuchi, Kankuro, Temari, part 1 Kakashi, Asuma, Hidan, Neji, etc. (jounin level ninjas IMO) crap on non MS Itachi? Of course not.

Status
    Mar 2012
    lͭͧ́̊ͥ̎̒̌̈́̉̌͐̈́̐
    ̷̷̶͔͕̲̠͇ͮͩ̓͛͠e͛
    ̢̨̾͗̔ͧ͆̃̉́̈́͑͐͆͢
    ͚͍̪̹͙̝͚̺̰͓͇̠l̒̔
    ̱̮̤̟̣̺̮͈̻̻́̚͢͢
    ͇̤

What is your definition of who is jounin level and who isn't? Do the likes of Yamato, Kitsuchi, Kankuro, Temari, part 1 Kakashi, Asuma, Hidan, Neji, etc. (jounin level ninjas IMO) crap on non MS Itachi? Of course not.
    Uhh....hate to break it to you but most of the ones you listed could beat the crap out of 3 tomoe Itachi. And if we saw more of Temari/Kitsuchi, and go by Kankuro having Sasori's puppet now, they could too.

I like how you dismissed them beating Itachi as an impossibility rather than asking me who I thought out of them would beat Itachi since you think it's that much of a stomp.

Status
    Aug 2011
    The Observer

Uhh....hate to break it to you but most of the ones you listed could beat the crap out of 3 tomoe Itachi. And if we saw more of Temari/Kitsuchi, and go by Kankuro having Sasori's puppet now, they could too.

I like how you dismissed them beating Itachi as an impossibility rather than asking me who I thought out of them would beat Itachi since you think it's that much of a stomp.
    You cant be serious most of those people would get owned by a simple genjustu!

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

So if basic genjutsu can be avoided easily, how did the likes of Kurenai, Orochimaru and Naruto fall prey for it so easily? I'm quite sure they knew a lot about Itachi and knew how to avoid genjutsu but they couldn't, they were outclassed. How are Itachi's katons fodder? Since they haven't killed anyone. In that case, Jiraiya's katons are fodder too. As for weapon skill being fodder, I like how Minato kills plenty of people with kunais alone such as Tsunade with ease but Itachi can't beat jounins with them lol because they happen to be fodder.
    Well hate to break it to you, even without MS, Itachi still has impressive genjutsu, taijutsu, speed, better stamina than with MS on, intelligence and super fast hand seals.

Most of the people who I listed would get blitzed by Itachi after being put under a genjutsu with ease. I love how you think Jiraiya is so fast that he can't be touched by 9 fodder kunoichi despite having worse speed feats compared to Itachi who you believe would get owned by most capable jounin in the manga.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Sasuke

▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    #FreeMacho

Sasuke wins and 3 tome Itachi > Sannin. Problem? The reason Sasuke was able to force Itachi into MS was because he mastered sharigan and Itachi was also not trying to kill him.

Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ' ~ Dantee ~ ' View Post
    Sasuke wins and 3 tome Itachi > Sannin. Problem? The reason Sasuke was able to force Itachi into MS was because he mastered sharigan and Itachi was also not trying to kill him.
    Are you implying that Hebi Sasuke would lose to a blood lusted 3 tomoe Itachi?

▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    #FreeMacho

Are you implying that Hebi Sasuke would lose to a blood lusted 3 tomoe Itachi?
    Turn that kick into the wall w. A kunai to the neck Sasuke would be dead.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»