Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Member kiros23's Avatar
    Status
    kiros23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    between the other world and this o_O
    Posts
    519
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Theory: Naruto will USE the HALF of demon fox inside the Death God to defeat.....

    Minato said he sealed the half of demon fox to naruto because he believe naruto can use it...


    Here you can see the half of demon fox was going inside the death god..


    IMO if ever the juubi absorbed the demon fox inside naruto he will noticed/sensed that the demon fox was incomplete... He will know that half of demon fox was inside the death god in which he will be the one who will unlock the death reaper seal and will try to get this half to be able to achieve his completeness..(like oro who wants to become complete again after the 3rd sealed his hands/arms to death god).

    I think that (half)demon fox inside the death god will have a PART to defeat the juubi...maybe minato also thinks that sealing the half of demon fox inside the death god has a purpose... or will be the last option to use by naruto to defeat the juubi...
    This is only a theory and i know i could also be wrong...your thoughts?
     
         

  2. #2
    Senior Member ismael's Avatar
    Status
    ismael is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY KNOW WHERE I LIVE
    Posts
    1,313
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: Naruto will USE the HALF of demon fox inside the Death God to defeat....

    orochimaru will be the one calling the god of death
     
         

  3. #3
    Member minatofan234's Avatar
    Status
    minatofan234 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    every were and no were
    Posts
    654
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: Naruto will USE the HALF of demon fox inside the Death God to defeat....

    i think your confused...... minato said he believed naruto could use the chakra he sealed in him not the reaper god :P, so there is no way to get that part back unless you wait for an extremly long time for the sealed chakra to evantually fade back into the 9 tails :P
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Senju clan24's Avatar
    Status
    Senju clan24 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Crack house round the Block
    Posts
    1,190
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: Naruto will USE the HALF of demon fox inside the Death God to defeat....

    Naruto doesnt need it but the RDS is an incomplete jutsu and maybe they can free the things trapped in it by completing the jutsu and orochimaru could do it and free (ORo's hands,3rd hokage kyuubi chakra,and Minato somehow) but if that happened people would hate this show lol

    PS i want it to
     
         

  5. #5
    Member l Sasuke Uchiha l's Avatar
    Status
    l Sasuke Uchiha l is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    164
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: Naruto will USE the HALF of demon fox inside the Death God to defeat....

    If someone summon's the Death God then it might be able to get the rest of the chakra from it, but its not likely... Also I hope if someone is going to summon it, it be Oro...
     
         

  6. #6
    Apple pie of doom apple pie of doom's Avatar
    Status
    apple pie of doom is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    2,338
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: Naruto will USE the HALF of demon fox inside the Death God to defeat....

    To be honest, I'd like someone other than Naruto to defeat the juubi.

    And honestly, I see Madara sealing it ultimately.
     
         

  7. #7
    Savior Of The World MickNerks's Avatar
    Status
    MickNerks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hall of Bijuu
    Posts
    5,185
    Post Thanks / Like
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability
     

    Re: Theory: Naruto will USE the HALF of demon fox inside the Death God to defeat....

    Hoe would the juubi know the other half is in the reaper.. You are giving the juubi to much credit.. And the death reaper seal was created by minato so how would the juubi even know about it.. I highly doubt the juubi knows finjutsu becuase if he did he would have unsealed himself from inside the sage.
     
         

  8. #8
    Member kiros23's Avatar
    Status
    kiros23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    between the other world and this o_O
    Posts
    519
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: Naruto will USE the HALF of demon fox inside the Death God to defeat....

    Quote Originally Posted by l Sasuke Uchiha l View Post
    If someone summon's the Death God then it might be able to get the rest of the chakra from it, but its not likely... Also I hope if someone is going to summon it, it be Oro...
    ya maybe its oro..



    Quote Originally Posted by minatofan234 View Post
    i think your confused...... minato said he believed naruto could use the chakra he sealed in him not the reaper god :P, so there is no way to get that part back unless you wait for an extremly long time for the sealed chakra to evantually fade back into the 9 tails :P
    ya your right it is the chakra that was sealed in naruto that naruto can use... but i also think that the half of demon fox inside the death god has a purpose...
     
         

  9. #9
    Member Dust's Avatar
    Status
    Dust is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    boston,ma
    Posts
    166
    Post Thanks / Like
    dead to you
     

    Re: Theory: Naruto will USE the HALF of demon fox inside the Death God to defeat....

    What about the chakra the Gold and Silver brother's absorbed? It was both ying and yang chakra from the Kyruubi.They absorbed that chakra before the 9 tails attack on Konaha. It is incomplete inside the Juubi statue. Maybe Naruto can find a way to release it and absorb it. May not be easy but it may be easier than from the death God.
     
         

  10. #10
    Member kiros23's Avatar
    Status
    kiros23 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    between the other world and this o_O
    Posts
    519
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: Naruto will USE the HALF of demon fox inside the Death God to defeat....

    Quote Originally Posted by Dust View Post
    What about the chakra the Gold and Silver brother's absorbed? It was both ying and yang chakra from the Kyruubi.They absorbed that chakra before the 9 tails attack on Konaha. It is incomplete inside the Juubi statue. Maybe Naruto can find a way to release it and absorb it. May not be easy but it may be easier than from the death God.
    nice thought...



    Quote Originally Posted by MickNerks View Post
    Hoe would the juubi know the other half is in the reaper.. You are giving the juubi to much credit.. And the death reaper seal was created by minato so how would the juubi even know about it.. I highly doubt the juubi knows finjutsu becuase if he did he would have unsealed himself from inside the sage.
    maybe because he is the progenitor? or maybe you are right...
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member TurrinB's Avatar
    Status
    TurrinB is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Theory: Naruto will USE the HALF of demon fox inside the Death God to defeat....

    It would be cool, but IDK about the Juubi unlocking the reaper death seal.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •