Nami-san you are kawaii <3 Uchiha Usman's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    As another semester commences
    , I disappear once more into
    the sunset

Different battles in Naruto atm??

Hi everybody :hey:

was just randomly thinking if the battle as its going now in the current manga chapters were different , how else would you have liked the matching for fighting??

like you know how naruto ( or his clone ) has all of sudden come away from Madara and jumped in front of Obito to help Kakashi? what if Naruto ( or his clone) stays here n helps kakashi?? do you believe Madara can be beaten by Killer Bee and Gai alone? ( if its not a naruto clone)

wat do your thoughts on this ??

personally i believe Killer Bee if his in Version 2.0 Mode, he would be fast n be practically untouchable unless you want to be hurt...( in this case madara) , but it would idealistic if Bee goes in full Hachibi mode even though this makes him slower and gives an opening for madara.

in regards to Gai, i believe if he goes 7th or eve 8th gate ...he will be able to hold a nice ground with Madara considering madara probably hasnt fought a taijutsu user like gai who uses his sweat to create power. ( my personal reflection is that in last weeks chapter thats how, gai's (daytime tiger) connected with madara even though he was in the protection of susanoo which we know is practically untouchable ( remember sasuke v 5 kage)
    --------------------------------------------------------

My real question is that how else would you have paired up everyone on this battlefield??

personally, i would have picked for:

Killer Bee & Naruto v Madara

Kakashi & Gai v Obito

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.

Re: Different battles in Naruto atm??

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Usman View Post
    Hi everybody :hey:

was just randomly thinking if the battle as its going now in the current manga chapters were different , how else would you have liked the matching for fighting??

like you know how naruto ( or his clone ) has all of sudden come away from Madara and jumped in front of Obito to help Kakashi? what if Naruto ( or his clone) stays here n helps kakashi?? do you believe Madara can be beaten by Killer Bee and Gai alone? ( if its not a naruto clone)

wat do your thoughts on this ??

personally i believe Killer Bee if his in Version 2.0 Mode, he would be fast n be practically untouchable unless you want to be hurt...( in this case madara) , but it would idealistic if Bee goes in full Hachibi mode even though this makes him slower and gives an opening for madara.

in regards to Gai, i believe if he goes 7th or eve 8th gate ...he will be able to hold a nice ground with Madara considering madara probably hasnt fought a taijutsu user like gai who uses his sweat to create power. ( my personal reflection is that in last weeks chapter thats how, gai's (daytime tiger) connected with madara even though he was in the protection of susanoo which we know is practically untouchable ( remember sasuke v 5 kage)
    --------------------------------------------------------

My real question is that how else would you have paired up everyone on this battlefield??

personally, i would have picked for:

Killer Bee & Naruto v Madara

Kakashi & Gai v Obito
    Bee stands no chance against Madara. Gai could solo madara at the cost of his life. Naruto is going to have to help both of them out and kakashi is gonna have to go all out to win. More then likely they'll get reinforcements though they need it.

To answer your questions I like your pairing. I think Kakashi and Gai should deal with obito just like Naruto and Sakura need to personally deal with sasuke.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Insert clever/deep
    meaningful quote here"

I like your grouping I see where u get it old buddies fighting and the guy trying to collect the last powerful beasts and the beasts

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Insert clever/deep
    meaningful quote here"

Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
    Bee stands no chance against Madara. Gai could solo madara at the cost of his life. Naruto is going to have to help both of them out and kakashi is gonna have to go all out to win. More then likely they'll get reinforcements though they need it.
    I would love if guy just woops madaras butt and freaks him out in some way

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.

Quote Originally Posted by xjimbox View Post
    I would love if guy just woops madaras butt and freaks him out in some way
    There's no doubt in my mind guy is gonna use 8 gates. Madara will be shocked just like he was shocked in his fight against tsunade when she should of "died".

Nami-san you are kawaii <3 Uchiha Usman's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    As another semester commences
    , I disappear once more into
    the sunset

Quote Originally Posted by xjimbox View Post
    I like your grouping I see where u get it old buddies fighting and the guy trying to collect the last powerful beasts and the beasts
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post

To answer your questions I like your pairing. I think Kakashi and Gai should deal with obito just like Naruto and Sakura need to personally deal with sasuke.
    haha thank you guys :D

but i srsly believe tat bee can stand upto madara as he can control his bijuu at will like naruto can
    + he is skilled in lightning styles moves skilled in kinjutsu ( using 8 blades) n then there's the fact tat he can get outta genjutsu..??

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    You guys should listen to
    Phish

I like the idea of Guy using his sweat chakra stuff to take out Madara. Interesting.