92 18.47%

370 74.30%
Page 10 of 17 « First ... 67891011121314 ... Last»
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: Naruto Manga Chapter 609 Discussion and 610 Predictions

]ok... so i didnt read thru all the comments so not sure if anyone mentioned this, but kakashi is practically completely healed. the gashes that obito did with the giant shurikens are gone and his jounin jacket is not slashed open either...

Last edited by mrdrbatman; 11-14-2012 at 05:30 PM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!

it is about to go down. the juubi has been reborn and will begin to wreak havoc on the ninja world before obito and madara cast the ultimate genjutsu on the entire world.

Life of Monday's a banned cartoon's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cooler than the other side of
    the pillow!

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowBandit View Post
    lol good chapter, real epic, but its following DBZ logic. The villans have the upper hand, then several chapter later, the good guys finally get the upper hand after a desperate struggle, and once the good guy don't seem to have anything left, the enemy comes out with a huge trump card. Its the Buu Saga all over again lol.
    Kishimoto has already said in an interview that he realized in order to make a good manga/anime you've gotta follow Akira Toriyama's technique. I mean even Kishimoto's main character wears blue, and orange. If you don't believe me I think the website that quotes him is wikia.com/naruto and look up Kishimoto, or it may even be on this website. There's no problem using DBZ logic anyways, because about 100% of action/adventure manga, and anime follow his logic. Which they should, I mean come on the guys a genius. That's how everyone who's an artist adapts. They take something that was inspirational to them and try to make it better, and put there own style into it. All art is created through some kind of inspiration whether it be emotional, or physical.

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Uchiha Heikou View Post
    5/5

I'm wondering how important Madara's "Oh well..." comment was. He definitely knows something we don't, probably having to do with the 10 tails being incomplete. Madara may not have told Obito or Zetsu the entirety of his plan and had something else which Obito screwed up by not reviving the complete 10 tails. This does seem like the perfect time to cut to Sasuke. Actually, I wouldn't mind that at all, I'm very curious about what's on that scroll.
    The Oh Well part wasn't in reference to him being suprised the Jyuubi isnt complete. Its in reference to sarcasm as if he cares a little:
    Obito: Its the end.... of the world.
    Madara: "Oh Well"........... Shall we begin?

Sorta like a "Oh well... too bad i guess. Lets start?"

I like how he's just sitting there watching like a boss. Madara + Perfect Susanoo would win... a incomplete Jyuubi + Wooden Dragon + Madara + Perfect Susanoo will just destroy everything.

Last edited by ChiefBann; 11-14-2012 at 05:39 PM.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefBann View Post
    The Oh Well part wasn't in reference to him being suprised the Jyuubi isnt complete. Its in reference to sarcasm as if he cares a little:
    Obito: Its the end.... of the world.
    Madara: "Oh Well"........... Shall we begin?

Sorta like a "Oh well... too bad i guess. Lets start?"

I like how he's just sitting there watching like a boss. Madara + Perfect Susanoo would win... a incomplete Jyuubi + Wooden Dragon + Madara + Perfect Susanoo will just destroy everything.
    the ninjaworld is doomed

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Wow!! 5/5
    Kurama decided to act by giving chakra to Kakashi.
    With the combination, they almost killed Obito.
    But Obito cannot die so easily, because he still has mokuton.
    notice he just merged into the ground.
    As for Madara, he just completed the the 10-tailed beast.
    And last minute appearance.
    ..Ending is just beginning.....................

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Born Synna View Post
    Cant wait for Oro & Sasuke. I think that Oro is taking Sasuke to see Hashi that Madara/Obito have hidden underground. "The one that knows all". Do you think Hashi is still alive?
    For some reason i think the first hokage is still alive too.... even though the third sealed what could of been him when the Sound and Sand teamed up to attack the Leaf.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

For some reason i think the first hokage is still alive too.... even though the third sealed what could of been him when the Sound and Sand teamed up to attack the Leaf.
    The one that sasuke and ori is gonna visit isnt hashirama, and second its them, not it or one or he or she. ori and sasuke said it in the manga.

Peace

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bleh

This was one of the better chapters as of late. I gave it a 3 bc it was entirely too short. 15 pages is ridiculous. Kishi should have showed more or Kakashi and Naruto owning Obito once Kakashi was in the next dimension. If it wasnt so few pages I would have given it a 5.

I loved that Kishi spoke on Guy and Kakashi being completely drained and that the 9 tails gave Kakashi chakra. The 8 tails needs to give guy some chakra ASAP!!!.

Also where the heck are the Konoha 11?

Whats up with Tsunade and the Kages? It would be awesome if Tsunade lives.

What are Oro and Sasuske up to?

I wonder if only the sage of 6 paths can control the 10 tails. I think Madara may be able to pull it off since he has limitless chakra and is edo.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    whipping tail and taking
    names!

how far was the battlefield from the juubi

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

It's more than likely that Kishimoto is saving Obito for a bigger storyline for another flashblack to why Kakashi killed Rin. Either way, It's going to make another epic moment for the series.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Just a thought...

Sorry sasuke fans, I don't think he's coming to the rescue on this one... But, whats on that scroll is probably relevant to the juubi.. maybe. I have a feeling kishi is going to switch to his story line pretty soon and at this point (based on the theories I've read around the base) I dont think he'll be trying to revive any of the previous hokage at this point. I mean, what do minato, hashirama, and tobirama really have to offer in this fight. Its gotta be bigger

also, both obito and kakashi are holding back on eachother. Kakashi could have given obito a chidori to the gut and obito could have chopped his head off. theyre just beating each other up and trying to make each other feel bad lol

Academy Student
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Awesome chapter, my anxiety for the next chapter is at an all time high! Also, funny moment at when Kakashi was thrown by Kurama, I started laughing when I saw that xD lol 5/5!

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by dm1202 View Post
    the ninjaworld is doomed
    Being honest right now.. I actually wouldn't mind if the villains won. Madara is too much of a Kingpin to go down. I always viewed him as just supremeness at its best, But once he brought out PERFECT Susanoo against the kages I knew he'd come out on top. How do you beat someone who REALLY seems like he planned EVERYTHING, EVERY SECOND, EVERY MOVE with a perfect youthful body thats at its peak with UNLIMITED chakra and has the power of argubly the strongest ninja to walk the ninjaworld(Hashi) AND has the Jyuubi! ?

The thing about DBZ is.. You knew they would get a advantage somehow because the enemy wasnt really that stronger than goku and the Z Fighters.. Right Now Madara is ALOT stronger than naruto. Naruto is at bossmode. Madara is in Godmode. Thats like the Humans vs God(Who created everything) ... I seriously can't see Madara losing.
    and also on one LAST note. I WOULD NOT MIND AT ALL... That the Villian actuallys wins.. All these stories of the Hero winning are becoming annoying. You enjoy the heroes winning all the time when your in elementary school, but once you get older you want to see a change. Kishi doing something different might actually work and could make him a legend where others would be inspired by him.

Last edited by ChiefBann; 11-14-2012 at 05:56 PM.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Did mazou absorb all that fire or what? i don't get it. This is the most terrible dream, i wonder what Orochimaru would do now.

Intuitive Ninja Contemplative Swordsman's Avatar
    Status
    May 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheKyuubiIchigo View Post
    Haha, love the way madara was just chillin what a boss :scorps:
    haha same here, right as i read it i thought to myself how much of a badass he is..I just hope Kishi doesn't exploit any weaknesses of him through his doing that and then Naruto beats him

but as drawn out as this fight among Naruto, Bee Kakashi Gai Obito and Madara has been I don't have any favorites as to who wins the battle, like I get excited for either side when they have a breakthrough in the fight lol. At this point I'd rather actually see anyone else next week, like the shinobi alliance, the fate of the kages or Sasuke and Orochimaru, something different haha still my favorite manga though!

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Noe 1 cahn beet Narootoh

Not a bad chapter, liked how Kurama just threw Kakashi at Obito and Kakashi knew what he was thinking, allowing him to kick the crap out of his defected teammate. What really bugged me though is in the previous chapter or the one before it seemed like Madara was actually going to do some damage, then in this chapter he just decides to sit around, not worry about the power of Naruto and let Obito get his ass kicked. Then he lets the 8 and 9 tails fire a TBB at the Jubi, but maybe he knew it wasn't going to do shit. Either the fire encampment is really strong or the TBB just helped the Jubi become stronger/free, either way I find it weird that Naruto (the character who can sense all evil) said there wasn't a trace left of the Jubi then BAM there it is.

I'm still wondering if Obito has a little good left in him, only because Kakashi is still wondering why he turned out the way he did. Plus, Obito knows almost as much as Madara so I feel like he still has a chance for heroics before he dies. Now that the Jubi is revived I assume Kishi is going to rest on that scene for a while, which I think is wonderful. I'd prefer Sasuke and Orochimaru but seeing what the Kage and Tsunade have left I'm sure will be at least somewhat interesting.

4/5, only because the Jubi is here, so shit is about to get serious.

Questions:
    - Obito going to step his game up after he finally can be hit?
    - Will Kakashi's eye lose sight, or does Kurama's chakra help at all?
    - What does Madara exactly mean by "Oh well"? Can he still activate the Moon's Eye Plan? If so maybe Naruto and Bee won't be affected seeing as they have some of the Jubi's chakra, along with Kakashi seeing as he received some from Kurama.
    - Wonder what would happen if Naruto and Bee tried one more massive TBB to actually hit the Jubi itself, after all Naruto's TBB alone blocked they rest of the TBB bombs so I'd imagine the 8 and 9 tails would do something.
    - How will the incomplete Jubi be shown? Smaller in size like Kurama for example, or missing parts or powers? To me it looks rather complete but I guess it's still coming out of the ground so it's hard to tell.

Last edited by B00m; 11-14-2012 at 06:11 PM.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like

I can dig it. The only thing I didn't like was that Kakashi didn't kill Obito, he could have easily took him out when he was in the other dimension.

ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Martial Arts FTW

Loved this chapter!

I lost my shit when I saw Kakashi beating up Obito's torso in the Kaumi dimension

Quite comedic in how the Kyubi just took care of all of their problems, Naruto was about to swear lol . Also Naruto saying how he was going to "curb stomp" Obito's face was quite mean, his face is already deformed

Now the Juubi will certianly lighten the mood... for us any way It would seem that Madara was stuck in recovery mode after 7 gates guy performed Morning Tiger.

This chapter goes hand in hand with my theory that the Moon Eye Plan will come to fruition, but we'll just have to wait and see. 5/5 ^_^

Status
    Nov 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I feel like Madara is going to betray obito in some kind of way in the end. I believe he isn't telling him the whole plan and was only using him to revive him to his prime and bring him back to the living world.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Meme everything !

i reckon that all of the power and chakra from the 8 and 9 tails that went into that TBB was used to revive the juubi but since it wasn't gained from capturing the 8 and 9 tailed beasts like how the other tailed beasts were captured, the juubi is incomplete...well that's what i think anyway :P

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

:D I think even if naruto defeats madara and the 10 tails his dead match with sasuke will begin and then i think it will be a tie.This 10 tails looks really weird for me like a crab:D

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by debrr07 View Post
    i reckon that all of the power and chakra from the 8 and 9 tails that went into that TBB was used to revive the juubi but since it wasn't gained from capturing the 8 and 9 tailed beasts like how the other tailed beasts were captured, the juubi is incomplete...well that's what i think anyway :P
    Quote Originally Posted by kiril2011 View Post
    :D I think even if naruto defeats madara and the 10 tails his dead match with sasuke will begin and then i think it will be a tie.This 10 tails looks really weird for me like a crab:D
    Yea you are probably right the 10 tails is not complete they will use it only for the infine moon genjutsu

Life of Monday's a banned cartoon's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cooler than the other side of
    the pillow!

Being honest right now.. I actually wouldn't mind if the villains won. Madara is too much of a Kingpin to go down. I always viewed him as just supremeness at its best, But once he brought out PERFECT Susanoo against the kages I knew he'd come out on top. How do you beat someone who REALLY seems like he planned EVERYTHING, EVERY SECOND, EVERY MOVE with a perfect youthful body thats at its peak with UNLIMITED chakra and has the power of argubly the strongest ninja to walk the ninjaworld(Hashi) AND has the Jyuubi! ?

The thing about DBZ is.. You knew they would get a advantage somehow because the enemy wasnt really that stronger than goku and the Z Fighters.. Right Now Madara is ALOT stronger than naruto. Naruto is at bossmode. Madara is in Godmode. Thats like the Humans vs God(Who created everything) ... I seriously can't see Madara losing.
    and also on one LAST note. I WOULD NOT MIND AT ALL... That the Villian actuallys wins.. All these stories of the Hero winning are becoming annoying. You enjoy the heroes winning all the time when your in elementary school, but once you get older you want to see a change. Kishi doing something different might actually work and could make him a legend where others would be inspired by him.
    Aww man I knew somebody would turn this thread into something negative. Madara is hardly a character at all we barely even know that much about him, and his whole personality is sh!tty, he's just a jealous piece of sh!t that holds a grudge on the whole ninja world because Hashirama completely destroyed him. I think in the end there could be the possibility of Naruto nobly sacrificing his life to somehow destroy Madara now that's a good ending, or even someone like Kakashi, or Gai giving there life. That's a good ending kinda like The Terminator. The good guy, and bad guy both die at the expense of each other, but I still prefer Naruto just unleashing some beastly power somehow.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleM24 View Post
    I feel like Madara is going to betray obito in some kind of way in the end. I believe he isn't telling him the whole plan and was only using him to revive him to his prime and bring him back to the living world.
    I think so too. Kishimoto hinted at this when Madara seemed unhappy that Obito had started awakening the Jyuubi without first getting the 8 and 9 tails chakra. From Obito's perspective, you wouldn't need it to be complete to launch the moon's eye plan. So, it begs the question, why did Madara want to have an even more powerful Jyuubi?