Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer

-->Hashirama Senju Theory<---

Let's begin

Tsunade : Creation Rebirth technique
    By releasing the great volume of chakra stored in her forehead at once, the body's cell division is forcibly stimulated by proteins, reconstructing all organs and all tissues making up the human body. The technique itself does not regenerate the old cells, rather it hastens the creation of new ones through division.

Tsunade Justu

Kabuto :Yin Healing Wound Destruction
    A medical ninjutsu where one anticipates the spot the enemy will attack and pre-emptively applies medical treatment to it, reducing damage to a minimum. The user concentrates chakra to that area and begins the cell recreation process even before the targeted area becomes damaged.

Kabuto Justu:

Compare: Both medical ninjustu are both use Ying Release. Also, both creates new cells to heal the damage recieved.

Contrast: Tsunade medical ninjustu is more advance . Its has shown that its releases a larger amount of chakra, and it forcibly make proteins , thats make new cells. Also, one is a prep technique that user has to focus on a damage spot , and heals without seals. Tsunades heals everything that damage , and doesnt need to focus on a damage spot. But, it requires seals.

Now I believe Hashirama unknown healing technique .. was a fusion of Creation Rebirth technique(Tsunade) and Yin Healing Wound Destruction(Kabuto) . It was more advance he was able to heal without seal(like Kabuto) , but he healed like (like Tsunade). Meaning he didnt have to force on a damage spot, and would heal his whole body. Hashirama Yin release was a far greater.

Hashirama has been stated to be able to heal his wound without handsign
    [IMG][/IMG]

A Theory On Hashirama Death

We all know the number of new cells you recreate is limited, and that it shorten you life span.

But, I believe the reason Tsunade/Hashirama are able to spam the healing technique is because they were related too the Uzumaki clan.And we all know the Uzumaki Clan possessed both incredible longevity and life force

I believe Hashirama died from using his medical ninjustu too much. :D

I think the Senju we're the best medical clan. But, only a guess

Side Note:Now, Kabuto was a orphan and he's good in medical ninjustu . Do you think he is related too Senju or is a Senju?

Kabuto also has been stated too be better than Tsunade in her prime

something I've been thinking about post/comment

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: -->Hashirama Senju Theory<---

could be.nice one

God of Wood O_O HashiramaDescendant's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    안녕하세요! ^^

Well, you could be right, but I don't agree.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I jest at anything and
    everything that comes in my
    way

I always thought he was killed. Personally I would disagree because Hashirama had particularly strong body cells even for a senju/uzumaki. He was far above what Tsunade is not just in terms of skills but in terms of KG and body cells. He was blessed with a one of a kind body. His cells were so strong they could bring life to objects like zetsu even years after his death. Reviving his body countless times should not be a big feat for someone like him. There has to be a much bigger reason for his death especially at an early age since his edo was fairly young.

★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

very nice thread bro.. enjoy reading .... i hope the last part about kabuto will not happen haha :D

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Maybe but i doubt it.

Edo tensei brings back the person at the state they were when they died, Hashirama looked pretty healthy.

If he died due to overusing his Medical ninjutsu (similar to tsunades), wouldn't he of come back all old and wrinkly?.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer

Quote Originally Posted by 3MESSIAH View Post
    could be.nice one
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HashiramaDescendant View Post
    Well, you could be right, but I don't agree.
    I believe I am

Quote Originally Posted by shamsmu View Post
    I always thought he was killed. Personally I would disagree because Hashirama had particularly strong body cells even for a senju/uzumaki. He was far above what Tsunade is not just in terms of skills but in terms of KG and body cells. He was blessed with a one of a kind body. His cells were so strong they could bring life to objects like zetsu even years after his death. Reviving his body countless times should not be a big feat for someone like him. There has to be a much bigger reason for his death especially at an early age since his edo was fairly young.
    Yes, he did have strong body cells, but even so a you are limited . And the more Hashirama uses his Healing Justu the more it shorten his life span. Doesn't matter how powerful you are . Reviving you body period is a big feat There has too be or do you want there to be a bigger reason?

Banned
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackDude View Post
    Let's begin

Tsunade : Creation Rebirth technique
    By releasing the great volume of chakra stored in her forehead at once, the body's cell division is forcibly stimulated by proteins, reconstructing all organs and all tissues making up the human body. The technique itself does not regenerate the old cells, rather it hastens the creation of new ones through division.

Tsunade Justu

Kabuto :Yin Healing Wound Destruction
    A medical ninjutsu where one anticipates the spot the enemy will attack and pre-emptively applies medical treatment to it, reducing damage to a minimum. The user concentrates chakra to that area and begins the cell recreation process even before the targeted area becomes damaged.

Kabuto Justu:

Compare: Both medical ninjustu are both use Ying Release. Also, both creates new cells to heal the damage recieved.

Contrast: Tsunade medical ninjustu is more advance . Its has shown that its releases a larger amount of chakra, and it forcibly make proteins , thats make new cells. Also, one is a prep technique that user has to focus on a damage spot , and heals without seals. Tsunades heals everything that damage , and doesnt need to focus on a damage spot. But, it requires seals.

Now I believe Hashirama unknown healing technique .. was a fusion of Creation Rebirth technique(Tsunade) and Yin Healing Wound Destruction(Kabuto) . It was more advance he was able to heal without seal(like Kabuto) , but he healed like (like Tsunade). Meaning he didnt have to force on a damage spot, and would heal his whole body. Hashirama Yin release was a far greater.

Hashirama has been stated to be able to heal his wound without handsign
    [IMG][/IMG]

A Theory On Hashirama Death

We all know the number of new cells you recreate is limited, and that it shorten you life span.

But, I believe the reason Tsunade/Hashirama are able to spam the healing technique is because they were related too the Uzumaki clan.And we all know the Uzumaki Clan possessed both incredible longevity and life force

I believe Hashirama died from using his medical ninjustu too much. :D

I think the Senju we're the best medical clan. But, only a guess

Side Note:Now, Kabuto was a orphan and he's good in medical ninjustu . Do you think he is related too Senju or is a Senju?

Kabuto also has been stated too be better than Tsunade in her prime

something I've been thinking about post/comment
    i do Not care about hashi But ....what i ...sorry I forgot what to say ..

▓☆ The Oh' Flawless One ★▓ ' ~ Dantee ~ ''s Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Whole squad on that real shit.

Cool theory. Maybe his fight with Madara left him so badly injured his life span shortened alot. Also I don't think Kabuto is a senju just because he has a talent for medical ninjutsu.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer

Quote Originally Posted by Exaar View Post
    Maybe but i doubt it.

Edo tensei brings back the person at the state they were when they died, Hashirama looked pretty healthy.

If he died due to overusing his Medical ninjutsu (similar to tsunades), wouldn't he of come back all old and wrinkly?.
    Itachi was nearly blind , but when he came back perfect vision.

Remember Nagato he died with white hair I believe,and came back with Red hair.

No, I think edo tensei heals all of the damage , and restores your life force.

Quote Originally Posted by I Kill People View Post
    i do Not care about hashi But ....what i ...sorry I forgot what to say ..
    troll :sy:

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    I jest at anything and
    everything that comes in my
    way

Yes, he did have strong body cells, but even so a you are limited . And the more Hashirama uses his Healing Justu the more it shorten his life span. Doesn't matter how powerful you are . Reviving you body period is a big feat There has too be or do you want there to be a bigger reason?
    well yeah, personally I think the healing technique hashirama used is a bit different than tsunade, despite the fact that they share a similarity of not requiring hand seals. So if your cell can bring life to mere OBJECTS, healing your own body should be like automatic- it shouldnt take tolls like Tsunade's technique. Tsunade doesnt have the cells that Hashirama did and hence her technique takes toll on her body. If your cells contain countless amount of life force, how can your lifespan get shortened?

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Itachi was nearly blind , but when he came back perfect vision.

Remember Nagato he died with white hair I believe,and came back with Red hair.

No, I think edo tensei heals all of the damage , and restores your life force.
    We don't know that he came back with perfect vision, I can't really remember what hair colour he came back with.

Also if it heals all damage, Why wasn't nagato's legs healed?

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I cba to edit.

Nagato did come back with white hair

It was only after he absorbed Bee's bijuu chakra it turned red

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer

We don't know that he came back with perfect vision, I can't really remember what hair colour he came back with.

Also if it heals all damage, Why wasn't nagato's legs healed?
    We dont know if he came back with perfect vision, but we do know he wasnt near blind.

edit.. Maybe it just only restore oscular :confused: But , that still doesnt rule out that his life span was shorten.

Last edited by BlackDude; 11-27-2012 at 02:41 PM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

We dont know if he came back with perfect vision, but we do know he wasnt near blind.

I know that was going to be the big question .. I said I think it could just simply restore your life force it.. this actually seem more likely
    I don't think it does.

When Nagato absorbed Bee's Bijuu chakra became "healthy" again, This it seemed absorbing the bijuu chakra resotred his life force.

If Edo tensei did it, Nagato would of been healthy from the start.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer

Quote Originally Posted by ' ~ Dantee ~ ' View Post
    Cool theory. Maybe his fight with Madara left him so badly injured his life span shortened alot. Also I don't think Kabuto is a senju just because he has a talent for medical ninjutsu.
    I agreee

I don't think it does.

When Nagato absorbed Bee's Bijuu chakra became "healthy" again, This it seemed absorbing the bijuu chakra resotred his life force.

If Edo tensei did it, Nagato would of been healthy from the start.
    .. He could of shorten his life span from the damage he receive in his fight with Madara. That doesn't necessarily mean he use up all of his life force , just used alot of it. Maybe that why he died so young.

Status
    Feb 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    IAmKing

Maybe but i doubt it.

So did Itachi and we saw how ****ed up he was lol

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

.. He could of shorten his life span from the damage he receive in his fight with Madara. That doesn't necessarily mean he use up all of his life force , just used alot of it. Maybe that why he died so young.
    But if he used up some of his Life force he would of came back in the same condition as Nagato, Since Gedo mazo quite literally sucked most of the life out of him.

Of course there is a possibility that Oro modified him like Kabuto did Madara but it cannot be proven. Even so it's unlikely he did because he rushed Edo tensei so much during his fight with hiruzen.

Last edited by Exaar; 11-27-2012 at 02:59 PM.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer

Quote Originally Posted by shamsmu View Post
    well yeah, personally I think the healing technique hashirama used is a bit different than tsunade, despite the fact that they share a similarity of not requiring hand seals. So if your cell can bring life to mere OBJECTS, healing your own body should be like automatic- it shouldnt take tolls like Tsunade's technique. Tsunade doesnt have the cells that Hashirama did and hence her technique takes toll on her body. If your cells contain countless amount of life force, how can your lifespan get shortened?
    Being severely damage . Up too the point where you cant heal. We all seen Hashirama state after his fight with Madara. We dont know how many other time Hashirama uses this technique , but just imagine how much he used it in the Madara fight

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I believe has kept healing himself in every fight, that keept him winning fights

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer

But if he used up some of his Life force he would of came back in the same condition as Nagato, Since Gedo mazo quite literally sucked most of the life out of him.

Of course there is a possibility that Oro modified him like Kabuto did Madara but it cannot be proven. Even so it's unlikely he did because he rushed Edo tensei so much during his fight with hiruzen.
    Nagato used up all of his life force I believe. Hence the reason his hair turned white,and he died.

I said Hashirama use some of his life force, he just shortened his life,and I think that explains why he died at a early age.

Also, I thought Gedo give you chakra or something like that didn't Madara say this

Yeah, their is a possibly Orochimaru maybe have done that.

Last edited by BlackDude; 11-27-2012 at 03:12 PM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Nagato used up all of his life force I believe. Hence the reason his hair turned white,and he died.

Also, I thought Gedo give you chakra or something like that didn't Madara say this

Yeah, their is a possibly Orochimaru maybe have done that.
    Yeah nagato using the last of his lifeforce to bring Shinobi he killed back is what cause his hair to turn white, But Gedo mazo using up most of his life force is what made his body weak/wrinkly and so on.
    It's my guess that Nagato didn't know he could absorb the Mazo's chakra, or madara absorbed most of it thats why the mazo needed nagato's chakra in the first place.

So if hashirama used up alot of his healing himself his body would've been in the same condition.

While it's a possibility that Oro modified Hashirama, It's unlikely since he didn't have that much time, Since the two sacrifices used for hashirama/tobirama we're alive during the Start of the chunin exams. Meaning Oro only had the time between when they lost their chunin exam fights (just befor the finals) and the chinin exam finals to prepair edo tensei, i don't think he would've had enough time to modify their bodies to much.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer

Yeah nagato using the last of his lifeforce to bring Shinobi he killed back is what cause his hair to turn white, But Gedo mazo using up most of his life force is what made his body weak/wrinkly and so on.
    It's my guess that Nagato didn't know he could absorb the Mazo's chakra, or madara absorbed most of it thats why the mazo needed nagato's chakra in the first place.

So if hashirama used up alot of his healing himself his body would've been in the same condition.

While it's a possibility that Oro modified Hashirama, It's unlikely since he didn't have that much time, Since the two sacrifices used for hashirama/tobirama we're alive during the Start of the chunin exams. Meaning Oro only had the time between when they lost their chunin exam fights (just befor the finals) and the chinin exam finals to prepair edo tensei, i don't think he would've had enough time to modify their bodies to much.
    We cant compare Nagato/Hashirama.

Hashirama has the abiitiy to heal. And we know a person has a limit to how many time he can heal. That is why the user shorten his life span. But, Hashirama didnt use up all of his life force. Hashirama still had some life force, he could of recovered later on. Which would explain why he died so young.

Basically, I think Hashirama still had some life force, hence the reason his hair didnt turn white when he died. But, his life span was still shortened because of the constant healing over the year. Which I believe resorted in his death at a young age.

While, Nagato just used up all of his life force, and died instantly.

Not too sure If you understand me , let me know

As for Orochimaru I believe he used the sound girl from the preliminary exam. If he did use he that would mean he had a month of prep time , and he could of done this. Remember they had a month to train

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

We cant compare Nagato/Hashirama.

Hashirama has the abiitiy to heal. And we know a person has a limit to how many time he can heal. That is why the user shorten his life span. But, Hashirama didnt use up all of his life force. Hashirama still had some life force, he could of recovered later on. Which would explain why he died so young.

Basically, I think Hashirama still had some life force, hence the reason his hair didnt turn white when he died. But, his life span was still shortened because of the constant healing over the year. Which I believe resorted in his death at a young age.

While, Nagato just used up all of his life force, and died instantly.

Not too sure If you understand me , let me know

As for Orochimaru I believe he used the sound girl from the preliminary exam. If he did use he that would mean he had a month of prep time , and he could of done this. Remember they had a month to train
    We can compare them in this instance.
    I'm comparing when nagato Used Gedo Made (not when he died).

Nagato still had some lifeforce left after using Gedo Mazo on hanzo (hence he was still alive), But his body was still weak. The exact same thing would happen to hashirama if he used up most of his up healing himself.
    The same thing that happened to nagato happens to Tsunade, Tsunade just uses a Jutsu to keep herself looking young.
    So both nagato and tsunades bodies shrivel up after they're drained of their lifeforce, If hashirama died with his lifeforce being low he would look like this also.
    Even if he had some left, His body would of still been like Nagato's.

Also nagato didn't use up all his lifeforce instantly. The nagato that fought through Pain was already low on Life force, Thats the reason his body was all skinny and fucked up.
    He simply used all his remianing life force thats why he died.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Observer

We can compare them in this instance.
    I'm comparing when nagato Used Gedo Made (not when he died).

Nagato still had some lifeforce left after using Gedo Mazo on hanzo (hence he was still alive), But his body was still weak. The exact same thing would happen to hashirama if he used up most of his up healing himself.
    The same thing that happened to nagato happens to Tsunade, Tsunade just uses a Jutsu to keep herself looking young.
    So both nagato and tsunades bodies shrivel up after they're drained of their lifeforce, If hashirama died with his lifeforce being low he would look like this also.
    Even if he had some left, His body would of still been like Nagato's.

Also nagato didn't use up all his lifeforce instantly. The nagato that fought through Pain was already low on Life force, Thats the reason his body was all skinny and fucked up.
    He simply used all his remianing life force thats why he died.

Nagato body was like that due to Gedo I believe. Remember when he got those pole stuck in his back .. Ever seen then his body has been fack'd.

So, I dont believe Hashirama body would look like Nagato.

yeah I agree. I just meant he used all of his remaining life force up when he revived everyone

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»