Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Senior Member shanee's Avatar
    Status
    shanee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,846
    Location
    Califorina
    Fearlessla.com
     

    My Best Sig Yet!



    what do you guys think?? it took forever but its only my 8th sig or something!
     
         

  2. #2
    Sydd's Avatar
    Status
    Sydd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    13,413
    Location
    In here
    Fuw. Wat r u doing. Fuw.
    STAHP!
     



    Re: My Best Sig Yet!

    The size is too big, I don't like the font and his right hand seems weird. The background seems nicely adjusted, it is the cloud effect, right? Did you pick a render or did you make it out of a normal stock?
     
         

  3. #3
    Senior Member cptenn94's Avatar
    Status
    cptenn94 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,765
    Takin it easy
     

    Re: My Best Sig Yet!

    NICE looks legit... i like it....
     
         

  4. #4
    Mikasa es mi casa . -Punk-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Punk- is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    30,550
    Location
    A place where the sun is silent
    Attack on Titan.Akame Ga Kill.
    TerraFormars.Tokyo Ghoul Re.
    Coppelion. Code
    Breaker.Deadman Wonderland=
    Favorite mangas.
     

    Re: My Best Sig Yet!

    is that from road to ninja ? lol butits good
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member shanee's Avatar
    Status
    shanee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,846
    Location
    Califorina
    Fearlessla.com
     

    Re: My Best Sig Yet!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sydd View Post
    The size is too big, I don't like the font and his right hand seems weird. The background seems nicely adjusted, it is the cloud effect, right? Did you pick a render or did you make it out of a normal stock?
    its for a premium member, the right hand was hard because it was to dark and you couldn't see where you were cropping, thnaks but its not. its the smudge effect. i smudged a purple room to look like that. and it was a render but i had to crop out the white on it. thanks for the criticism.
     
         

  6. #6
    Sydd's Avatar
    Status
    Sydd is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    13,413
    Location
    In here
    Fuw. Wat r u doing. Fuw.
    STAHP!
     



    Re: My Best Sig Yet!

    Quote Originally Posted by shanee View Post
    its for a premium member, the right hand was hard because it was to dark and you couldn't see where you were cropping, thnaks but its not. its the smudge effect. i smudged a purple room to look like that. and it was a render but i had to crop out the white on it. thanks for the criticism.
    Did you try using Magic Wand for removing th white part? Do not always crop, for you know not the power of the Wand.
    Oh, it looked suspiciously like the cloud effect but there were some areas I couldn't guess how they ended up being. Thanks for that
     
         

  7. #7
    . . . Hēi's Avatar
    Status
    Hēi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    23,064
    Location
    遠く離れて
    でしょう
     



    Re: My Best Sig Yet!

    Hmmm you still have a lot to leanr but i see some improvements..so keep it up~
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member shanee's Avatar
    Status
    shanee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,846
    Location
    Califorina
    Fearlessla.com
     

    Re: My Best Sig Yet!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sydd View Post
    Did you try using Magic Wand for removing th white part? Do not always crop, for you know not the power of the Wand.
    Oh, it looked suspiciously like the cloud effect but there were some areas I couldn't guess how they ended up being. Thanks for that
    hahah i used the quick selection tool to delete most of the white and then it didnt get everything perfect to then i use the polygonal lasso tool to "fix" the rest. haha but yeah, i just blurred the background using this image.


    Quote Originally Posted by -Hei- View Post
    Hmmm you still have a lot to leanr but i see some improvements..so keep it up~
    hahaha you just cant be satisfied can ya? hahah
     
         

  9. #9
    PIPS&CHIPS Thoth's Avatar
    Status
    Thoth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    8,349
    Location
    GFFA
    A different set of yaws
     



    Re: My Best Sig Yet!

    It's nice, accept the comments from others.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •