View Poll Results: Rate this weeks chapter.

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

2 10.00%

6 30.00%

12 60.00%
Page 2 of 2 « First 12
    Status
    Oct 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: Bleach Manga Chapter 516 Discussion and 517 Predictions

I'm assuming that they will question Ichigo. And Ichigo is. Going to go into his inner world and train with zangetsu and have another bad ass power up. The zero squad sounds fierce like super sayain 3 goku. But Ichigo is like a super sayain 4 goku. Especially in fgt. and I heard people say before that Yamamoto bankai is more powerful than Ichigo bankai. But that is only cause he had more abilitys than Ichigo. That had people in awe. But byakuya has more abilitys than Ichigo but Ichigo can squash him. I think Ichigo will be the master piece in this war. His overwhelming spiritual pressure is proof of that. I can't wait till the next couple mangas. I wanna see what kind if power up he will get. Maybe since his zampakto has the moon like power, he could control serious gravity. And a make a big black flowing getsuga ball.

ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Martial Arts FTW

Quote Originally Posted by Caliburn View Post
    Awesome that we finally see the Zero Division, though a bit disappointed in how they look. I never liked that rebel/delinquent type character with that archetypical pompadour hairstyle (though for some reason it's always popular with mangaka's) and neither do I like the 'Joker' type character with creepy faces with an above all creepy smile. The middle one looks like a gentle buddhist monk. The only one I really like so far is the woman 2nd from the right (she reminds me of Soifon, maybe family ) and I'm going to guess that the woman completely on the left is Kirio Hikifune, the one Hiyori likes.

Not really sure, but if I remember correctly it was one of Grimmjow's Fraccion that came to the human world and when Ichigo fought Grimmjow for the first time. His Resurrección was something with a Vulcan.
    They do look quite ugly :/

Quote Originally Posted by ShunsuiX View Post
    The 0 squad entrance was not impressive as i thought it would be. Atleast now we know why captains hesitate to use their bankai....

Still waiting for isshin,shunsui & ukitake's bankai..

Tell me about it, but with some of their powers why are they playing chicken? Will we ever see em'?

Not to mention all of the Vizards, Urahara, possibly Yourichi & that former Captian of the Kido Corps guy as well as...

Quote Originally Posted by Tybone View Post
    What about Urahara's
    You said it

Overall great chapter, but as usual very slow progression of plot with Bleach. I call shenanigans on the whole "broken bankai" business.

I really hope that Hioryi's captain was the woman on the right... if it's the one on my left I'm gonna lose my shit.

& if the Zero division is stronger than ALL OF THE 13 SQUADS PUT TOGETHER then why the hell didn't they come out when Aizen was killing everyone? Is that strength including when Ichimaru, Aizen and Tosen were a part of the squads? Are they individually stronger than the Captian Commander? <---- I'd never stop laughing

Academy Student
    Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

I feel like that this chapter wasn't all that great. First of all Kubo spiced us all up for the Zero Division and all they show is 5 different scenes of their heads? Learning about everyone's zanpaktou was good though.

It also says that the combined power of the zero division is more than the gotei 13 but isn't that still rather weak? The strongest captains got their asses handed to them by one guy so I wouldn't consider these guys THAT strong (And my gosh talk about being hideous). But then again they might just be here to heal the shinigami and mentor them to achieve a higher level of Bankai.

Status
    Mar 2010
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by CandyHacks View Post
    I feel like that this chapter wasn't all that great. First of all Kubo spiced us all up for the Zero Division and all they show is 5 different scenes of their heads? Learning about everyone's zanpaktou was good though.

It also says that the combined power of the zero division is more than the gotei 13 but isn't that still rather weak? The strongest captains got their asses handed to them by one guy so I wouldn't consider these guys THAT strong (And my gosh talk about being hideous). But then again they might just be here to heal the shinigami and mentor them to achieve a higher level of Bankai.
    I disagree. The Zero Squad is made up of only 5 individuals. Saying that these 5 Captains are stronger than the entire Gotei 13 really does say a lot. It's basically saying if these 5 were to go up against the other 13 Captains, then they would win. I would assume this also includes Yamamoto as he is also one of the Gotei 13 - someone who Aizen acknowledged was stronger than he was.

Status
    Apr 2011
    This user has no status.

People are thinking that the Zero Squad are something that is good... but from all the little hints given, these guys are true *******s. The Zero Squad may attempt to fix everything up, but if anyone speaks out against them in any fashion, I have no doubt in my mind they will die in an instant. I can only assume the Zero Squad are merciless towards anyone who get in there way.

Page 2 of 2 « First 12