View Poll Results: Will Naruto defeat the Ten-tails?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • He will win against the Ten-tails

4 66.67%
  • He will lose against the Ten-tails

2 33.33%
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!

If Naruto beats the Ten-Tails

Alright this chapter 609 didn't satisfy me. I really just wanted to take a small break from the whole fighting against Madara. I really miss Sasuke's part in the story. Now that Kishimoto decided to show us the Ten-tails which looks like a crustacean water animal. He should really skip to Sasuke next week or in two weeks. I mean was the point in showing more of the fight? They have failed to stop the transformation of the Mazo. The goal was to stop the Mazo but it's too late so now the story should take a break from Naruto, Gai, Bee, and Kakashi. I feel that the action has been good, but the whole Kakashi and Obito moments are becoming boring to watch.

Madara didn't do anything special since his arrival in the battlefield, so he did techniques such as Uchiha Return and Wood Style Dragon, but he sure was lying about capturing both of the final beasts. I was expecting to see Perfect Susanoo on the battlefield, but i guess he must be saving it for Sasuke... Madara has been disappointing sort of late. Talk about overconfident saying that you will beat the two jinchuriki hosts just to fail on capturing them, for the Juubi to have absolute power. The scene with Obito bleeding was priceless and enjoyable to watch. That at least showed a little blood.

Mainly this chapter explained the reasons of the unlimited chakra supply. Kakashi had extreme exhaustion from overusing his chakra, but Kurama gave him some of his chakra to replenish Kakashi. So i was glad to see that Kishimoto spilled the beans on how he was fighting for so long with no signs of fatigue. Now for more pressing matters on this current chapter. How will Naruto defeat the Ten-tails in battle? I would feel that if he wins against the Ten-tails right now would destroy the credibility of the beast.

Answer the following:

1) Will Kishimoto make Naruto beat the Ten-tails in his current condition?
    2) Who do you want to see die soon?
    3) Should Kishimoto focus the story to Sasuke in the following week?

Last edited by SuperFlyzzED; 11-14-2012 at 06:21 AM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: If Naruto beats the Ten-Tails

Hopefully Sasuke will fall down some sort of stairs and die, but it's not going to happen.

Yeah but now I think Kishi is waiting for a specific moment until he introduces Orochimaru and Sasuke back into the story. If he was going to simply switch to them he would have done so by now.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I believe its going to take a combined effort of the entire shinobi force to take that thing down. Also its about time to see the power that the beasts gave to naruto before being absorbed yea? I guess i don't really want anyone to die, cept maybe obito or madara after realizing this wasnt what they expected. I can wait a bit more for sasuke story, and i think he will show up and it will tie in with narutos story I.E. It will take the power of both bloodlines of the sage to defeat Juubi.

Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash

Haha Juubi tanked Naruto & Bee strongest attack combined. I don't see how they gon win

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Tired just Tired !!!

brace yourself! konoha 11 are coming

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Haha Juubi tanked Naruto & Bee strongest attack combined. I don't see how they gon win
    I felt deceived when i saw that impact, Champ. I thought Naruto and Bee were successful in destroying the Mazo. Yeah, Naruto and Bee should run for there lives.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Phew.. Zzz

Combined TBB from Kurama and Hachibi + Giga Kamui + 8th gates = End of Juubi, but smh i think that Madara and Obito will join the fight after they realise they can't control him :y

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Attack on Titan/Akame Ga
    kill/Code
    Breaker/Coppelion/Deadman
    Wonderland = Favorite mangas.

1/ no ,naruto shouldn't beat the ten tails we need some wiping out ... first
    2/i want bee to die , but we really need to see someone die already cmon kishi stop trolling
    3/you have a point there now that its about to get good , the story will change maybe to sasuke & oro but we're not seeing naruto in a while now

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ready to debate!

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Combined TBB from Kurama and Hachibi + Giga Kamui + 8th gates = End of Juubi, but smh i think that Madara and Obito will join the fight after they realise they can't control him :y
    You have a point there. Madara and Obito could change sides for all we know making the Juubi the final villain of the series.