Hybrid View

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Glitch in Ten Tails Revival

My theory is based on the kishi's emphasis on the purity of the soul as a prerequisite for being the perfect host... (case in point being the 8 tails host before killer bee and the whole rhetoric about erasing all hate from the soul - falls of truth chapter etc.) so to prevent loss of self, a hosts soul needs to be pure and strong

now no one really disputes that edo madara is probably one of the strongest characters around... but can he control the 10 tails

let's remember that madara is well aware of edo tensei as an alternative for his resurrection... he even knows the seals to undo its binding effect...

Yet he wants to go through the route of gedo rinne tensei

http://www.mangareader.net/naruto/560/2

WHY?

why does he prefer returning as a mortal when he can have powers that edo tensei can give... its cause the rinne tensei is a way to bring the soul back in its pure form (as if you didn't die) without upsetting natural laws whereas it's against the natural order to bind it to the impure world using edo tensei...

now madara knows this so he decided on the rinne tensei route... and since obito can't do tsukuyomi with his MS its obvious that madara intends to be the 10 tails host for infinite tsukuyomi to be successful...

but when he attempts it... boom - it doesn't work

essentially my doubt is can dead people become hosts... the previous jinchuurikis were made hosts but they were hosts in their actual lives... plus rinnegan was binding them as opposed to a sealing tech... i think its impossible for an edo tensei revived madara the 10 tails...

any thoughts?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hating on tsunade all day.

Re: Glitch in Ten Tails Revival

Quote Originally Posted by Priyank View Post
    My theory is based on the kishi's emphasis on the purity of the soul as a prerequisite for being the perfect host... (case in point being the 8 tails host before killer bee and the whole rhetoric about erasing all hate from the soul - falls of truth chapter etc.) so to prevent loss of self, a hosts soul needs to be pure and strong

now no one really disputes that edo madara is probably one of the strongest characters around... but can he control the 10 tails

let's remember that madara is well aware of edo tensei as an alternative for his resurrection... he even knows the seals to undo its binding effect...

Yet he wants to go through the route of gedo rinne tensei

WHY?

why does he prefer returning as a mortal when he can have powers that edo tensei can give... its cause the rinne tensei is a way to bring the soul back in its pure form (as if you didn't die) without upsetting natural laws whereas it's against the natural order to bind it to the impure world using edo tensei...

now madara knows this so he decided on the rinne tensei route... and since obito can't do tsukuyomi with his MS its obvious that madara intends to be the 10 tails host for infinite tsukuyomi to be successful...

but when he attempts it... boom - it doesn't work

essentially my doubt is can dead people become hosts... the previous jinchuurikis were made hosts but they were hosts in their actual lives... plus rinnegan was binding them as opposed to a sealing tech... i think its impossible for an edo tensei revived madara the 10 tails...

any thoughts?
    It would need to be sealed as its a host doesn't matter whether or not its alive just like the sealing pot. Madara probably won't be able to control its powers though.

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well, Madara is no longer an Edo..Edo tensei has been undone, and he released homself from the contract. He is now truly an immortal being.
    He was gonna go thru with being revived as a mortal because in his time, the only person he knew who was able to use Edo tensei was Tobirama, and no way was Tobirama gonna revive Madara..the fact that he was revived by Kabuto was unexpected and was a bonus for his plans, in actuality, his revival turned out better than he thought.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

nah he knows orochimaru can perform edo tensei

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    not yet... not yet.......

No glitch. now go to bed. You have school tomorrow.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Status
    Dec 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordanofthecloud View Post
    No glitch. now go to bed. You have school tomorrow.
    You know... I can't help myself... What's this about school, now?

I think recent events have illustrated that the unexpected use of Edo Tensei has posed a considerable obstacle to Madara and Obito... unless Obito's insistence on contacting Sasuke has something to do with the whole: "Everything is going according to plan" statements he likes to make.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey angel yuh duh sexy

I dont think madara can control 10 tails with its cheap as piece of shit sharingan.