Page 1 of 3 123 Last»

Hybrid View

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

OMG squad zero!!!

its hard to believe that squad zero has only 5 members but all of them are captains though. What amazes me is that they have more power than the 13 divisions put together. But have they gain this new rank just now( after yamamoto's death) or were they stronger to begin with?? Does this mean they are stronger than genryusai yamamoto??

3 of the members look bad-ass and i also think one of them is a former Kenpachi( the bearded black one)

What did u guys think of this chapter??? I personally found it better thank the previous two!

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: OMG squad zero!!!

Its already been stated that they were stronger then them as for being stronger then the old man that is quite possible I believe I been awaiting for this for so long I just wanted to see the girl who use to be former squad 12 I believe it was I have a feeling its the female on the right

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Damn.. Apparently all 5 of them surpass all 13 divisions together. Sht gon get real'

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsuzaki View Post
    Damn.. Apparently all 5 of them surpass all 13 divisions together. Sht gon get real'
    I agree with you shit just got real

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by ArashiStorm View Post
    I agree with you shit just got real
    I agree here, too.

I supposed one of the members to be Kirio Hikifune, I am wondering who...
    The chubby lady on the left???

Beautifully Broken 0neCrazyAngel's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

damn! i was expecting to see isshin to be one of the guards! :flaw: :lmao:
    these 5 totally look bad ass :crazy:
    i too wonder if they are stronger than yamamoto since it was stated that there is no shinigami who was/is stronger than him for the past 1000 years?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGoldAngel View Post
    damn! i was expecting to see isshin to be one of the guards! :flaw: :lmao:
    these 5 totally look bad ass :crazy:
    i too wonder if they are stronger than yamamoto since it was stated that there is no shinigami who was/is stronger than him for the past 1000 years?
    me too!!! I actually expected him to be in squad zero but i guess if he were an actual candidate, he would have been on the palace and aizen would have had a real tough time against him. To say the truth, i wanted shunsui and jushiro to be the strongest captains remaining along with unohana.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Isshin y u no squad zero

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i think(like 99 % sure) this guy in middle is former kenpachi,girl right to him is kiro i gues,guy whit glasses is psy ,guy left ???,fat girl ??

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by delarage View Post

i think(like 99 % sure) this guy in middle is former kenpachi,girl right to him is kiro i gues,guy whit glasses is psy ,guy left ???,fat girl ??
    yeah the hot girl is kiriko hikifune and the one in the middle is a probable former kenpachi

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

naaah i think the guy with the straw is the former kenpachi if there's one there.......he looks bloodthirsty as hell?
    and where is byakuya's gramps? wasn't he in squad 0?

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by The 1 who knows View Post
    naaah i think the guy with the straw is the former kenpachi if there's one there.......he looks bloodthirsty as hell?
    and where is byakuya's gramps? wasn't he in squad 0?
    when u look cloesly guy with straw looks like kenpachi (is he maybe his father,brother who knows)but then who is bald guy,is kiro hikufune that fat girl,and girl right to him looks like soi fon

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The best time to plant a tree
    was 20 years ago. The second
    best time is now.

Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM SID View Post
    yeah the hot girl is kiriko hikifune and the one in the middle is a probable former kenpachi
    That Middle guy gives me an impression that he has a big Zanpaktou..

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

and he is their capitan commander he is in middle and he has big neaklece (his eyes are thrilled he is going to have fun) kenpachi rules

White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM SID View Post
    its hard to believe that squad zero has only 5 members but all of them are captains though. What amazes me is that they have more power than the 13 divisions put together. But have they gain this new rank just now( after yamamoto's death) or were they stronger to begin with?? Does this mean they are stronger than genryusai yamamoto??

3 of the members look bad-ass and i also think one of them is a former Kenpachi( the bearded black one)

What did u guys think of this chapter??? I personally found it better thank the previous two!
    1 on 1 can they beat old man Yama nope..but together they can..cant wait to see them fight now watch it be a long time befor we see them fight.

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Appreciating sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    1 on 1 can they beat old man Yama nope..but together they can..cant wait to see them fight now watch it be a long time befor we see them fight.
    I just knew you had to come in here with your made up facts again. Together they have more power than the Gotei 13, that means WITH Yama. So simply put they CAN beat the old man 1 on 1.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by griems View Post
    I just knew you had to come in here with your made up facts again. Together they have more power than the Gotei 13, that means WITH Yama. So simply put they CAN beat the old man 1 on 1.
    Naw kyraku would have said that they each are on Yamamoto level..but he says there power together is stronger than the 13 squads..if in a 1on1 they could beat yamamoto then kyraku would have said every single one of them are stronger than the 13squads..as long as they can beat Yamamoto if they work together that's good I guess

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Appreciating sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    Naw kyraku would have said that they each are on Yamamoto level..but he says there power together is stronger than the 13 squads..if in a 1on1 they could beat yamamoto then kyraku would have said every single one of them are stronger than the 13squads..as long as they can beat Yamamoto if they work together that's good I guess
    The only thing you ever base your stupid opinions on are what characters say... just because old man Yama said noone stronger has been born for the last 1000 years doesn't make it a fact and we've already seen Aizen was arguably stronger and we don't even know what the outcome of Kyoraku+Ukitake vs Yama would be either. Nor do we know the full extend of Kisuke, Yoruichi and so forth.

Hell the name Kenpachi goes to the strongest shinigami of a generation yet Zaraki is far from that, but if we use your reasoning skills he's the strongest shinigami alive.. it must be true cus his name says so!

And to make it even easier for you, why the fudge would they promote people to Zero Squad which also serves as a safety net should the Gotei 13 ever fall when they're weaker then Yama who has to die before they even bother to come and help.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...

The only thing you ever base your stupid opinions on are what characters say... just because old man Yama said noone stronger has been born for the last 1000 years doesn't make it a fact and we've already seen Aizen was arguably stronger and we don't even know what the outcome of Kyoraku+Ukitake vs Yama would be either. Nor do we know the full extend of Kisuke, Yoruichi and so forth.

Hell the name Kenpachi goes to the strongest shinigami of a generation yet Zaraki is far from that, but if we use your reasoning skills he's the strongest shinigami alive.. it must be true cus his name says so!

And to make it even easier for you, why the fudge would they promote people to Zero Squad which also serves as a safety net should the Gotei 13 ever fall when they're weaker then Yama who has to die before they even bother to come and help.
    I've been saying this for a while the guys an idiot he bases everything on things the characters say I said that 0 squad would be more powerful and looks like I was right.

Yamamoto might say he's the strongest but saying and being is 2 completely different things which this guy doesn't realize and it's why he's usually always wrong.

Anyway I'm guessing we'll be seeing Zangetsu soon now Ichigo's Bankai is broken also I think the fat women is the ex 12th captain.
    also I've got a feeling we'll be seeing Isshin soon as well.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

aizen was not stronger hogyoku is what made him strong really his reagular power was to much for other captians but not for Yamamoto..kyraku an ukitake would have lost an they kno that...lol don't bring up urahara he's no where near as for yoruichi I like her but she is not close etheir.

O we kno kenpachi is not the strongest wanna kno how I kno that because every says Yamamoto is the strongest lol.

For the last part they are weaker than Yamamoto but when they fight together they are stronger.

I can't wait to see juga own them with Yamamoto power it's gone be funny lol we all kno it's coming hahah.

Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 11-14-2012 at 07:05 PM.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why is it stupid to make assumptions of what a respected character says? You do know why Kubo has characters make statements like that don't you? In manga, he cant write down paragraphs on every page, he does it through pictures and talking, and thats how he conveys information.
    If Yama says he's the strongest shinigami in the last 1000 years, then he is, unless someone now states otherwise. By your argument the Soul King doesn't exist, as the only time he's ever shown is through discussions. The Zero Squad aren't actually stronger than the Gotei 13, because the only proof is Shunsui, who is by no means a respectable character...
    Yama is the Whitebeard of One Piece, the 3rd Hokage of Naruto, the Dumbledore of Harry Potter. He's the ancient mighty power who must die for the younger generation to stand out of his mighty shadow and become their own legends, his death makes the main characters far more responsible, as now, the feeling can never be, Ah well, if "captain" dies, then theres still the almighty CC.
    Right now, powerful reinforcements have arrived, and with it looking like Shunsui stepping up as the next leader of the Gotei and Unohana might be ass kicking soon, and with Isshin's links to soul society and possible zero squad links shown, it'll be great.

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

don't think so.

All of them can be stronger than gotei 13 but i am sure yamaji is stronger than them individually.

One on one no one can beat old man.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by lin0x View Post
    lol..first you said.. the 0 squad will be weaker than Gotei 13... i believe they are CC levels because just 5 members are stronger than all the captains and lieutenants of G13...
    Yea I guess cuz kyraku said they could beat the 13divison so I guess it's true...but no notice he says their power together surpasses the 13 divisions no one is stronger than Yamamoto he says there has not been a soul reaper stronger than me in over a thousand years kiro hifune that girl that left the 13squads to join zero squad is not cc level just by going off what Yamamoto says about the thousand years thing..

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    You can destroy the man but
    you can't destroy an idea.

Actually my interest in Bleach has gone up now after this chapter hopefully Kubi can maintain it like in the Aizen arcs.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hiyori thought about Kirio as her mother. I think the woman on the left fits the profile of a caring individual more than that chick. But we will se, they have only just been introduced.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last»