Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer

Re: OMG squad zero!!!

They look ridiculous.. Bleach is copying Fairy Tail now.. Everytime a new gang of even stronger and dumber looking warriors

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    busted hand

Looks like the 7th kenpachi.

White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by griems View Post
    I just knew you had to come in here with your made up facts again. Together they have more power than the Gotei 13, that means WITH Yama. So simply put they CAN beat the old man 1 on 1.
    Naw kyraku would have said that they each are on Yamamoto level..but he says there power together is stronger than the 13 squads..if in a 1on1 they could beat yamamoto then kyraku would have said every single one of them are stronger than the 13squads..as long as they can beat Yamamoto if they work together that's good I guess

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by lin0x View Post
    lol..first you said.. the 0 squad will be weaker than Gotei 13... i believe they are CC levels because just 5 members are stronger than all the captains and lieutenants of G13...
    Yea I guess cuz kyraku said they could beat the 13divison so I guess it's true...but no notice he says their power together surpasses the 13 divisions no one is stronger than Yamamoto he says there has not been a soul reaper stronger than me in over a thousand years kiro hifune that girl that left the 13squads to join zero squad is not cc level just by going off what Yamamoto says about the thousand years thing..

Status
    Mar 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    Appreciating sarcasm.

Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    Naw kyraku would have said that they each are on Yamamoto level..but he says there power together is stronger than the 13 squads..if in a 1on1 they could beat yamamoto then kyraku would have said every single one of them are stronger than the 13squads..as long as they can beat Yamamoto if they work together that's good I guess
    The only thing you ever base your stupid opinions on are what characters say... just because old man Yama said noone stronger has been born for the last 1000 years doesn't make it a fact and we've already seen Aizen was arguably stronger and we don't even know what the outcome of Kyoraku+Ukitake vs Yama would be either. Nor do we know the full extend of Kisuke, Yoruichi and so forth.

Hell the name Kenpachi goes to the strongest shinigami of a generation yet Zaraki is far from that, but if we use your reasoning skills he's the strongest shinigami alive.. it must be true cus his name says so!

And to make it even easier for you, why the fudge would they promote people to Zero Squad which also serves as a safety net should the Gotei 13 ever fall when they're weaker then Yama who has to die before they even bother to come and help.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...

The only thing you ever base your stupid opinions on are what characters say... just because old man Yama said noone stronger has been born for the last 1000 years doesn't make it a fact and we've already seen Aizen was arguably stronger and we don't even know what the outcome of Kyoraku+Ukitake vs Yama would be either. Nor do we know the full extend of Kisuke, Yoruichi and so forth.

Hell the name Kenpachi goes to the strongest shinigami of a generation yet Zaraki is far from that, but if we use your reasoning skills he's the strongest shinigami alive.. it must be true cus his name says so!

And to make it even easier for you, why the fudge would they promote people to Zero Squad which also serves as a safety net should the Gotei 13 ever fall when they're weaker then Yama who has to die before they even bother to come and help.
    I've been saying this for a while the guys an idiot he bases everything on things the characters say I said that 0 squad would be more powerful and looks like I was right.

Yamamoto might say he's the strongest but saying and being is 2 completely different things which this guy doesn't realize and it's why he's usually always wrong.

Anyway I'm guessing we'll be seeing Zangetsu soon now Ichigo's Bankai is broken also I think the fat women is the ex 12th captain.
    also I've got a feeling we'll be seeing Isshin soon as well.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

aizen was not stronger hogyoku is what made him strong really his reagular power was to much for other captians but not for Yamamoto..kyraku an ukitake would have lost an they kno that...lol don't bring up urahara he's no where near as for yoruichi I like her but she is not close etheir.

O we kno kenpachi is not the strongest wanna kno how I kno that because every says Yamamoto is the strongest lol.

For the last part they are weaker than Yamamoto but when they fight together they are stronger.

I can't wait to see juga own them with Yamamoto power it's gone be funny lol we all kno it's coming hahah.

Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 11-14-2012 at 07:05 PM.

Status
    Sep 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'M

it says the strongest gets promoted to zero squad..so does that mean hikifune is stronger than yamajii?? or was it the CC equal to Zero squad members??

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    I've been saying this for a while the guys an idiot he bases everything on things the characters say I said that 0 squad would be more powerful and looks like I was right.

Yamamoto might say he's the strongest but saying and being is 2 completely different things which this guy doesn't realize and it's why he's usually always wrong.

Anyway I'm guessing we'll be seeing Zangetsu soon now Ichigo's Bankai is broken also I think the fat women is the ex 12th captain.
    also I've got a feeling we'll be seeing Isshin soon as well.
    then ok ur also going off something a character has said so I'm going to be just like you an say just because kyraku said they can beat the 13squads don't mean it's true right?

anyway none of them can beat Yamamoto 1on1 they have To work together inorder to do so point proven no one is stronger than Yamamoto..an im pretty sure Yamamoto knos all of the zero squad members.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

so a lot of people on this thred doesn't understand that they are stronger than all gotei 13 so that means capitan comander ,every capitan,every vice-capitan,every stronger shinigami,every ordinary shinigami
    but i think guy in middle is the stronges he is like theirs capitan comander

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Why is it stupid to make assumptions of what a respected character says? You do know why Kubo has characters make statements like that don't you? In manga, he cant write down paragraphs on every page, he does it through pictures and talking, and thats how he conveys information.
    If Yama says he's the strongest shinigami in the last 1000 years, then he is, unless someone now states otherwise. By your argument the Soul King doesn't exist, as the only time he's ever shown is through discussions. The Zero Squad aren't actually stronger than the Gotei 13, because the only proof is Shunsui, who is by no means a respectable character...
    Yama is the Whitebeard of One Piece, the 3rd Hokage of Naruto, the Dumbledore of Harry Potter. He's the ancient mighty power who must die for the younger generation to stand out of his mighty shadow and become their own legends, his death makes the main characters far more responsible, as now, the feeling can never be, Ah well, if "captain" dies, then theres still the almighty CC.
    Right now, powerful reinforcements have arrived, and with it looking like Shunsui stepping up as the next leader of the Gotei and Unohana might be ass kicking soon, and with Isshin's links to soul society and possible zero squad links shown, it'll be great.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by delarage View Post
    so a lot of people on this thred doesn't understand that they are stronger than all gotei 13 so that means capitan comander ,every capitan,every vice-capitan,every stronger shinigami,every ordinary shinigami
    but i think guy in middle is the stronges he is like theirs capitan comander
    I'm saying in a 1on1 match they can't beat Yamamoto.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by StrifeMaccy View Post
    Why is it stupid to make assumptions of what a respected character says? You do know why Kubo has characters make statements like that don't you? In manga, he cant write down paragraphs on every page, he does it through pictures and talking, and thats how he conveys information.
    If Yama says he's the strongest shinigami in the last 1000 years, then he is, unless someone now states otherwise. By your argument the Soul King doesn't exist, as the only time he's ever shown is through discussions. The Zero Squad aren't actually stronger than the Gotei 13, because the only proof is Shunsui, who is by no means a respectable character...
    Yama is the Whitebeard of One Piece, the 3rd Hokage of Naruto, the Dumbledore of Harry Potter. He's the ancient mighty power who must die for the younger generation to stand out of his mighty shadow and become their own legends, his death makes the main characters far more responsible, as now, the feeling can never be, Ah well, if "captain" dies, then theres still the almighty CC.
    Right now, powerful reinforcements have arrived, and with it looking like Shunsui stepping up as the next leader of the Gotei and Unohana might be ass kicking soon, and with Isshin's links to soul society and possible zero squad links shown, it'll be great.
    Thanks it's hard for him to get it threw his head.

IKSOKRIPS = X-O-Creeps IKSOKRIPS's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Need help with the Timeline of
    Naruto? I'm the man you need!

The dude on the left looks like Umemiya Ryunosuke from Shaman King, you know with the hair, that is from what we can see. :y :shrug:

Supreme Sifu of the Fists Strata Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Learning Hado and Kido Spells under Blinkie Uchiha in Karakura Town.
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be on the "Navy
    tub" for 9 long months. I
    shall return.

Quote Originally Posted by YowYan View Post
    They look ridiculous.. Bleach is copying Fairy Tail now.. Everytime a new gang of even stronger and dumber looking warriors
    3 out of 5 isn't bad.

Just the one on the far left and the one on the far right look absolutely ridculous....

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm saying in a 1on1 match they can't beat Yamamoto.
    yes they can dude yamaji can solo 3-5 capitans (maybe 3)

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

then ok ur also going off something a character has said so I'm going to be just like you an say just because kyraku said they can beat the 13squads don't mean it's true right?

anyway none of them can beat Yamamoto 1on1 they have To work together inorder to do so point proven no one is stronger than Yamamoto..an im pretty sure Yamamoto knos all of the zero squad members.
    You've got a point no doubt but the fact that you've been spouting stuff like 0 squad are weak and together they couldn't beat Yamamoto makes your argument invalid.

True Shunsei said all of them together are stronger than the whole of the Gotei 13 that's 5 of them against 13 including your precious Yamamoto, also I base my facts on what Shunsei says by the following events I still haven't really made my mind up on 0 squad until they show us what they can do.

However to me Yamamoto has been shown beaten twice and that itself proves to me he's not stronger.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

You've got a point no doubt but the fact that you've been spouting stuff like 0 squad are weak and together they couldn't beat Yamamoto makes your argument invalid.

True Shunsei said all of them together are stronger than the whole of the Gotei 13 that's 5 of them against 13 including your precious Yamamoto, also I base my facts on what Shunsei says by the following events I still haven't really made my mind up on 0 squad until they show us what they can do.

However to me Yamamoto has been shown beaten twice and that itself proves to me he's not stronger.
    he was beaten twice because of 1) his zanpakto got sealed and 2) his bankai got taken. How can he not lose when such things happened to him. I am guessing they are at par with genryusai if not stronger making them collectively stronger than the 13 divisions. However since it was stated that no other shinigami was born in the past 1000 years who could match up to Yama, logic dictated that if they are to be stronger then they should have been born more than 1000 years ago.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by delarage View Post
    yes they can dude yamaji can solo 3-5 capitans (maybe 3)
    What are you serious he would solo all 12 captians that stood under him wtf you talking bout well all depends on how strong unohana is cuz kyraku an ukitake stood no chance all other captians would just be getting in the way an would be turned to ash in no time.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

I believe I said zero squad was not stronger than 13squads because they have Yamamoto when did i say he could beat all of them by his self? If I said Dat I don't remember.

Status
    Aug 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM SID View Post
    he was beaten twice because of 1) his zanpakto got sealed and 2) his bankai got taken. How can he not lose when such things happened to him. I am guessing they are at par with genryusai if not stronger making them collectively stronger than the 13 divisions. However since it was stated that no other shinigami was born in the past 1000 years who could match up to Yama, logic dictated that if they are to be stronger then they should have been born more than 1000 years ago.
    Thanks he just does not understand.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Strata Spartan View Post
    3 out of 5 isn't bad.

Just the one on the far left and the one on the far right look absolutely ridculous....
    the one on the far right looks like a bawse.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM SID View Post
    That's not the point he was clearly outsmarted and without brains it's like having a horse vs a human, horses no doubt have more strength yet they aren't smarter than humans and that's why we are more dominant (Worst metaphor ever) Who knows the 0 squad maybe over a 1000 years old since the kings realm was around a lot longer than Soul society and if you want to go by stated facts Shunsei just said 5 0 squad members are stronger than ALL of the Gotei 13 including Yamamoto.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    busted hand

Quote Originally Posted by Mosgoved View Post
    the one on the far right looks like a bawse.
    You realize the one on the far right looks very similar to love aikawa which would be hells awesome if they were brother's.
    The one on the far left IMO is Kirio she looks more of a mother than the other lady. But the other lady looks stuck up like how hiyori normally acts.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Roju View Post
    You realize the one on the far right looks very similar to love aikawa which would be hells awesome if they were brother's.
    The one on the far left IMO is Kirio she looks more of a mother than the other lady. But the other lady looks stuck up like how hiyori normally acts.
    the one on the far right looks like he dont give a fck/unpredictable. and i have no clue who aikawa is, mind showing a pic?

i agree with you on the stuckup lady, she seems like a sexy douche. for some reason i think the big chick will have the best lookin bankai.