Page 2 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 26 to 50 of 95
  1. #26
    J & A YowYan's Avatar
    Status
    YowYan is offline
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    At the Organization, decapitating Rimuto
    Posts
    11,060
    Post Thanks / Like
    Lone Ranger, Sun Gazer
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    They look ridiculous.. Bleach is copying Fairy Tail now.. Everytime a new gang of even stronger and dumber looking warriors
     
         

  2. #27
    Senior Member Rojuro's Avatar
    Status
    Rojuro is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    crushing MU's dreams.
    Posts
    11,347
    Post Thanks / Like
    busted hand
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Looks like the 7th kenpachi.
     
         

  3. #28
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by griems View Post
    I just knew you had to come in here with your made up facts again. Together they have more power than the Gotei 13, that means WITH Yama. So simply put they CAN beat the old man 1 on 1.
    Naw kyraku would have said that they each are on Yamamoto level..but he says there power together is stronger than the 13 squads..if in a 1on1 they could beat yamamoto then kyraku would have said every single one of them are stronger than the 13squads..as long as they can beat Yamamoto if they work together that's good I guess
     
         

  4. #29
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by lin0x View Post
    lol..first you said.. the 0 squad will be weaker than Gotei 13... i believe they are CC levels because just 5 members are stronger than all the captains and lieutenants of G13...
    Yea I guess cuz kyraku said they could beat the 13divison so I guess it's true...but no notice he says their power together surpasses the 13 divisions no one is stronger than Yamamoto he says there has not been a soul reaper stronger than me in over a thousand years kiro hifune that girl that left the 13squads to join zero squad is not cc level just by going off what Yamamoto says about the thousand years thing..
     
         

  5. #30
    Member griems's Avatar
    Status
    griems is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    720
    Post Thanks / Like
    Appreciating sarcasm.
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    Naw kyraku would have said that they each are on Yamamoto level..but he says there power together is stronger than the 13 squads..if in a 1on1 they could beat yamamoto then kyraku would have said every single one of them are stronger than the 13squads..as long as they can beat Yamamoto if they work together that's good I guess
    The only thing you ever base your stupid opinions on are what characters say... just because old man Yama said noone stronger has been born for the last 1000 years doesn't make it a fact and we've already seen Aizen was arguably stronger and we don't even know what the outcome of Kyoraku+Ukitake vs Yama would be either. Nor do we know the full extend of Kisuke, Yoruichi and so forth.

    Hell the name Kenpachi goes to the strongest shinigami of a generation yet Zaraki is far from that, but if we use your reasoning skills he's the strongest shinigami alive.. it must be true cus his name says so!

    And to make it even easier for you, why the fudge would they promote people to Zero Squad which also serves as a safety net should the Gotei 13 ever fall when they're weaker then Yama who has to die before they even bother to come and help.
     
         

  6. #31
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,566
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by griems View Post
    The only thing you ever base your stupid opinions on are what characters say... just because old man Yama said noone stronger has been born for the last 1000 years doesn't make it a fact and we've already seen Aizen was arguably stronger and we don't even know what the outcome of Kyoraku+Ukitake vs Yama would be either. Nor do we know the full extend of Kisuke, Yoruichi and so forth.

    Hell the name Kenpachi goes to the strongest shinigami of a generation yet Zaraki is far from that, but if we use your reasoning skills he's the strongest shinigami alive.. it must be true cus his name says so!

    And to make it even easier for you, why the fudge would they promote people to Zero Squad which also serves as a safety net should the Gotei 13 ever fall when they're weaker then Yama who has to die before they even bother to come and help.
    I've been saying this for a while the guys an idiot he bases everything on things the characters say I said that 0 squad would be more powerful and looks like I was right.

    Yamamoto might say he's the strongest but saying and being is 2 completely different things which this guy doesn't realize and it's why he's usually always wrong.

    Anyway I'm guessing we'll be seeing Zangetsu soon now Ichigo's Bankai is broken also I think the fat women is the ex 12th captain.
    also I've got a feeling we'll be seeing Isshin soon as well.
     
         

  7. #32
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by griems View Post
    The only thing you ever base your stupid opinions on are what characters say... just because old man Yama said noone stronger has been born for the last 1000 years doesn't make it a fact and we've already seen Aizen was arguably stronger and we don't even know what the outcome of Kyoraku+Ukitake vs Yama would be either. Nor do we know the full extend of Kisuke, Yoruichi and so forth.

    Hell the name Kenpachi goes to the strongest shinigami of a generation yet Zaraki is far from that, but if we use your reasoning skills he's the strongest shinigami alive.. it must be true cus his name says so!

    And to make it even easier for you, why the fudge would they promote people to Zero Squad which also serves as a safety net should the Gotei 13 ever fall when they're weaker then Yama who has to die before they even bother to come and help.
    aizen was not stronger hogyoku is what made him strong really his reagular power was to much for other captians but not for Yamamoto..kyraku an ukitake would have lost an they kno that...lol don't bring up urahara he's no where near as for yoruichi I like her but she is not close etheir.

    O we kno kenpachi is not the strongest wanna kno how I kno that because every says Yamamoto is the strongest lol.

    For the last part they are weaker than Yamamoto but when they fight together they are stronger.

    I can't wait to see juga own them with Yamamoto power it's gone be funny lol we all kno it's coming hahah.
     
         
    Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 11-14-2012 at 07:05 PM.

  8. #33
    Dornier's Avatar
    Status
    Dornier is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Royal Palace
    Posts
    3,698
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'M
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    it says the strongest gets promoted to zero squad..so does that mean hikifune is stronger than yamajii?? or was it the CC equal to Zero squad members??
     
         

  9. #34
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    I've been saying this for a while the guys an idiot he bases everything on things the characters say I said that 0 squad would be more powerful and looks like I was right.

    Yamamoto might say he's the strongest but saying and being is 2 completely different things which this guy doesn't realize and it's why he's usually always wrong.

    Anyway I'm guessing we'll be seeing Zangetsu soon now Ichigo's Bankai is broken also I think the fat women is the ex 12th captain.
    also I've got a feeling we'll be seeing Isshin soon as well.
    then ok ur also going off something a character has said so I'm going to be just like you an say just because kyraku said they can beat the 13squads don't mean it's true right?

    anyway none of them can beat Yamamoto 1on1 they have To work together inorder to do so point proven no one is stronger than Yamamoto..an im pretty sure Yamamoto knos all of the zero squad members.
     
         

  10. #35
    Member delarage's Avatar
    Status
    delarage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    128
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    so a lot of people on this thred doesn't understand that they are stronger than all gotei 13 so that means capitan comander ,every capitan,every vice-capitan,every stronger shinigami,every ordinary shinigami
    but i think guy in middle is the stronges he is like theirs capitan comander
     
         

  11. #36
    Member StrifeMaccy's Avatar
    Status
    StrifeMaccy is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    393
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by griems View Post
    The only thing you ever base your stupid opinions on are what characters say... just because old man Yama said noone stronger has been born for the last 1000 years doesn't make it a fact and we've already seen Aizen was arguably stronger and we don't even know what the outcome of Kyoraku+Ukitake vs Yama would be either. Nor do we know the full extend of Kisuke, Yoruichi and so forth.

    Hell the name Kenpachi goes to the strongest shinigami of a generation yet Zaraki is far from that, but if we use your reasoning skills he's the strongest shinigami alive.. it must be true cus his name says so!

    And to make it even easier for you, why the fudge would they promote people to Zero Squad which also serves as a safety net should the Gotei 13 ever fall when they're weaker then Yama who has to die before they even bother to come and help.
    Why is it stupid to make assumptions of what a respected character says? You do know why Kubo has characters make statements like that don't you? In manga, he cant write down paragraphs on every page, he does it through pictures and talking, and thats how he conveys information.
    If Yama says he's the strongest shinigami in the last 1000 years, then he is, unless someone now states otherwise. By your argument the Soul King doesn't exist, as the only time he's ever shown is through discussions. The Zero Squad aren't actually stronger than the Gotei 13, because the only proof is Shunsui, who is by no means a respectable character...
    Yama is the Whitebeard of One Piece, the 3rd Hokage of Naruto, the Dumbledore of Harry Potter. He's the ancient mighty power who must die for the younger generation to stand out of his mighty shadow and become their own legends, his death makes the main characters far more responsible, as now, the feeling can never be, Ah well, if "captain" dies, then theres still the almighty CC.
    Right now, powerful reinforcements have arrived, and with it looking like Shunsui stepping up as the next leader of the Gotei and Unohana might be ass kicking soon, and with Isshin's links to soul society and possible zero squad links shown, it'll be great.
     
         

  12. #37
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by delarage View Post
    so a lot of people on this thred doesn't understand that they are stronger than all gotei 13 so that means capitan comander ,every capitan,every vice-capitan,every stronger shinigami,every ordinary shinigami
    but i think guy in middle is the stronges he is like theirs capitan comander
    I'm saying in a 1on1 match they can't beat Yamamoto.
     
         

  13. #38
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by StrifeMaccy View Post
    Why is it stupid to make assumptions of what a respected character says? You do know why Kubo has characters make statements like that don't you? In manga, he cant write down paragraphs on every page, he does it through pictures and talking, and thats how he conveys information.
    If Yama says he's the strongest shinigami in the last 1000 years, then he is, unless someone now states otherwise. By your argument the Soul King doesn't exist, as the only time he's ever shown is through discussions. The Zero Squad aren't actually stronger than the Gotei 13, because the only proof is Shunsui, who is by no means a respectable character...
    Yama is the Whitebeard of One Piece, the 3rd Hokage of Naruto, the Dumbledore of Harry Potter. He's the ancient mighty power who must die for the younger generation to stand out of his mighty shadow and become their own legends, his death makes the main characters far more responsible, as now, the feeling can never be, Ah well, if "captain" dies, then theres still the almighty CC.
    Right now, powerful reinforcements have arrived, and with it looking like Shunsui stepping up as the next leader of the Gotei and Unohana might be ass kicking soon, and with Isshin's links to soul society and possible zero squad links shown, it'll be great.
    Thanks it's hard for him to get it threw his head.
     
         

  14. #39
    IKSOKRIPS = X-O-Creeps IKSOKRIPS's Avatar
    Status
    IKSOKRIPS is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Macedonia
    Posts
    9,043
    Post Thanks / Like
    Need help with the Timeline of
    Naruto? I'm the man you need!
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    The dude on the left looks like Umemiya Ryunosuke from Shaman King, you know with the hair, that is from what we can see. :y :shrug:

     
         

  15. #40
    Supreme Sifu of the Fists Strata Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Strata Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Learning Hado and Kido Spells under Blinkie Uchiha in Karakura Town.
    Posts
    6,552
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'll be on the "Navy
    tub" for 9 long months. I
    shall return.
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by YowYan View Post
    They look ridiculous.. Bleach is copying Fairy Tail now.. Everytime a new gang of even stronger and dumber looking warriors
    3 out of 5 isn't bad.

    Just the one on the far left and the one on the far right look absolutely ridculous....
     
         

  16. #41
    Member delarage's Avatar
    Status
    delarage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    128
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    I'm saying in a 1on1 match they can't beat Yamamoto.
    yes they can dude yamaji can solo 3-5 capitans (maybe 3)
     
         

  17. #42
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,566
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    then ok ur also going off something a character has said so I'm going to be just like you an say just because kyraku said they can beat the 13squads don't mean it's true right?

    anyway none of them can beat Yamamoto 1on1 they have To work together inorder to do so point proven no one is stronger than Yamamoto..an im pretty sure Yamamoto knos all of the zero squad members.
    You've got a point no doubt but the fact that you've been spouting stuff like 0 squad are weak and together they couldn't beat Yamamoto makes your argument invalid.

    True Shunsei said all of them together are stronger than the whole of the Gotei 13 that's 5 of them against 13 including your precious Yamamoto, also I base my facts on what Shunsei says by the following events I still haven't really made my mind up on 0 squad until they show us what they can do.

    However to me Yamamoto has been shown beaten twice and that itself proves to me he's not stronger.
     
         

  18. #43
    Senior Member AWSUM SID's Avatar
    Status
    AWSUM SID is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Dhaka!!!
    Posts
    1,342
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    You've got a point no doubt but the fact that you've been spouting stuff like 0 squad are weak and together they couldn't beat Yamamoto makes your argument invalid.

    True Shunsei said all of them together are stronger than the whole of the Gotei 13 that's 5 of them against 13 including your precious Yamamoto, also I base my facts on what Shunsei says by the following events I still haven't really made my mind up on 0 squad until they show us what they can do.

    However to me Yamamoto has been shown beaten twice and that itself proves to me he's not stronger.
    he was beaten twice because of 1) his zanpakto got sealed and 2) his bankai got taken. How can he not lose when such things happened to him. I am guessing they are at par with genryusai if not stronger making them collectively stronger than the 13 divisions. However since it was stated that no other shinigami was born in the past 1000 years who could match up to Yama, logic dictated that if they are to be stronger then they should have been born more than 1000 years ago.
     
         

  19. #44
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by delarage View Post
    yes they can dude yamaji can solo 3-5 capitans (maybe 3)
    What are you serious he would solo all 12 captians that stood under him wtf you talking bout well all depends on how strong unohana is cuz kyraku an ukitake stood no chance all other captians would just be getting in the way an would be turned to ash in no time.
     
         

  20. #45
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    You've got a point no doubt but the fact that you've been spouting stuff like 0 squad are weak and together they couldn't beat Yamamoto makes your argument invalid.

    True Shunsei said all of them together are stronger than the whole of the Gotei 13 that's 5 of them against 13 including your precious Yamamoto, also I base my facts on what Shunsei says by the following events I still haven't really made my mind up on 0 squad until they show us what they can do.

    However to me Yamamoto has been shown beaten twice and that itself proves to me he's not stronger.
    I believe I said zero squad was not stronger than 13squads because they have Yamamoto when did i say he could beat all of them by his self? If I said Dat I don't remember.
     
         

  21. #46
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    Posts
    4,129
    Post Thanks / Like
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM SID View Post
    he was beaten twice because of 1) his zanpakto got sealed and 2) his bankai got taken. How can he not lose when such things happened to him. I am guessing they are at par with genryusai if not stronger making them collectively stronger than the 13 divisions. However since it was stated that no other shinigami was born in the past 1000 years who could match up to Yama, logic dictated that if they are to be stronger then they should have been born more than 1000 years ago.
    Thanks he just does not understand.
     
         

  22. #47
    why me? Mosgoved's Avatar
    Status
    Mosgoved is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Under Blake Griffin
    Posts
    668
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Strata Spartan View Post
    3 out of 5 isn't bad.

    Just the one on the far left and the one on the far right look absolutely ridculous....
    the one on the far right looks like a bawse.
     
         

  23. #48
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,566
    Post Thanks / Like
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM SID View Post
    he was beaten twice because of 1) his zanpakto got sealed and 2) his bankai got taken. How can he not lose when such things happened to him. I am guessing they are at par with genryusai if not stronger making them collectively stronger than the 13 divisions. However since it was stated that no other shinigami was born in the past 1000 years who could match up to Yama, logic dictated that if they are to be stronger then they should have been born more than 1000 years ago.
    That's not the point he was clearly outsmarted and without brains it's like having a horse vs a human, horses no doubt have more strength yet they aren't smarter than humans and that's why we are more dominant (Worst metaphor ever) Who knows the 0 squad maybe over a 1000 years old since the kings realm was around a lot longer than Soul society and if you want to go by stated facts Shunsei just said 5 0 squad members are stronger than ALL of the Gotei 13 including Yamamoto.
     
         

  24. #49
    Senior Member Rojuro's Avatar
    Status
    Rojuro is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    crushing MU's dreams.
    Posts
    11,347
    Post Thanks / Like
    busted hand
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mosgoved View Post
    the one on the far right looks like a bawse.
    You realize the one on the far right looks very similar to love aikawa which would be hells awesome if they were brother's.
    The one on the far left IMO is Kirio she looks more of a mother than the other lady. But the other lady looks stuck up like how hiyori normally acts.
     
         

  25. #50
    why me? Mosgoved's Avatar
    Status
    Mosgoved is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Under Blake Griffin
    Posts
    668
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Roju View Post
    You realize the one on the far right looks very similar to love aikawa which would be hells awesome if they were brother's.
    The one on the far left IMO is Kirio she looks more of a mother than the other lady. But the other lady looks stuck up like how hiyori normally acts.
    the one on the far right looks like he dont give a fck/unpredictable. and i have no clue who aikawa is, mind showing a pic?

    i agree with you on the stuckup lady, she seems like a sexy douche. for some reason i think the big chick will have the best lookin bankai.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •