Page 3 of 5 « First 12345 Last»
    Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: OMG squad zero!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    I'm saying in a 1on1 match they can't beat Yamamoto.
    yes they can dude yamaji can solo 3-5 capitans (maybe 3)

Status
    Jul 2011
    An opinion is not a fact...

Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    then ok ur also going off something a character has said so I'm going to be just like you an say just because kyraku said they can beat the 13squads don't mean it's true right?

anyway none of them can beat Yamamoto 1on1 they have To work together inorder to do so point proven no one is stronger than Yamamoto..an im pretty sure Yamamoto knos all of the zero squad members.
    You've got a point no doubt but the fact that you've been spouting stuff like 0 squad are weak and together they couldn't beat Yamamoto makes your argument invalid.

True Shunsei said all of them together are stronger than the whole of the Gotei 13 that's 5 of them against 13 including your precious Yamamoto, also I base my facts on what Shunsei says by the following events I still haven't really made my mind up on 0 squad until they show us what they can do.

However to me Yamamoto has been shown beaten twice and that itself proves to me he's not stronger.

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    You've got a point no doubt but the fact that you've been spouting stuff like 0 squad are weak and together they couldn't beat Yamamoto makes your argument invalid.

True Shunsei said all of them together are stronger than the whole of the Gotei 13 that's 5 of them against 13 including your precious Yamamoto, also I base my facts on what Shunsei says by the following events I still haven't really made my mind up on 0 squad until they show us what they can do.

However to me Yamamoto has been shown beaten twice and that itself proves to me he's not stronger.
    he was beaten twice because of 1) his zanpakto got sealed and 2) his bankai got taken. How can he not lose when such things happened to him. I am guessing they are at par with genryusai if not stronger making them collectively stronger than the 13 divisions. However since it was stated that no other shinigami was born in the past 1000 years who could match up to Yama, logic dictated that if they are to be stronger then they should have been born more than 1000 years ago.

White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2011
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by delarage View Post
    yes they can dude yamaji can solo 3-5 capitans (maybe 3)
    What are you serious he would solo all 12 captians that stood under him wtf you talking bout well all depends on how strong unohana is cuz kyraku an ukitake stood no chance all other captians would just be getting in the way an would be turned to ash in no time.

Status
    Aug 2011
    ignorance.”

I believe I said zero squad was not stronger than 13squads because they have Yamamoto when did i say he could beat all of them by his self? If I said Dat I don't remember.

Status
    Aug 2011
    ignorance.”

Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM SID View Post
    he was beaten twice because of 1) his zanpakto got sealed and 2) his bankai got taken. How can he not lose when such things happened to him. I am guessing they are at par with genryusai if not stronger making them collectively stronger than the 13 divisions. However since it was stated that no other shinigami was born in the past 1000 years who could match up to Yama, logic dictated that if they are to be stronger then they should have been born more than 1000 years ago.
    Thanks he just does not understand.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Strata Spartan View Post
    3 out of 5 isn't bad.

Just the one on the far left and the one on the far right look absolutely ridculous....
    the one on the far right looks like a bawse.

Status
    Jul 2011
    An opinion is not a fact...

That's not the point he was clearly outsmarted and without brains it's like having a horse vs a human, horses no doubt have more strength yet they aren't smarter than humans and that's why we are more dominant (Worst metaphor ever) Who knows the 0 squad maybe over a 1000 years old since the kings realm was around a lot longer than Soul society and if you want to go by stated facts Shunsei just said 5 0 squad members are stronger than ALL of the Gotei 13 including Yamamoto.

Status
    R.I.P Big Z you'll be missed!

Quote Originally Posted by Mosgoved View Post
    You realize the one on the far right looks very similar to love aikawa which would be hells awesome if they were brother's.
    The one on the far left IMO is Kirio she looks more of a mother than the other lady. But the other lady looks stuck up like how hiyori normally acts.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Roju View Post
    You realize the one on the far right looks very similar to love aikawa which would be hells awesome if they were brother's.
    The one on the far left IMO is Kirio she looks more of a mother than the other lady. But the other lady looks stuck up like how hiyori normally acts.
    the one on the far right looks like he dont give a fck/unpredictable. and i have no clue who aikawa is, mind showing a pic?

i agree with you on the stuckup lady, she seems like a sexy douche. for some reason i think the big chick will have the best lookin bankai.

Status

the one on the far right looks like he dont give a fck/unpredictable. and i have no clue who aikawa is, mind showing a pic?

i agree with you on the stuckup lady, she seems like a sexy douche. for some reason i think the big chick will have the best lookin bankai.
    Here you go check the link. http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Love_Aikawa

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Roju View Post
    Here you go check the link. http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Love_Aikawa
    oh, that dude, yep i do see some resemblance but the dude on the zero squad looks much more bawse like. good look on the link.

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

That's not the point he was clearly outsmarted and without brains it's like having a horse vs a human, horses no doubt have more strength yet they aren't smarter than humans and that's why we are more dominant (Worst metaphor ever) Who knows the 0 squad maybe over a 1000 years old since the kings realm was around a lot longer than Soul society and if you want to go by stated facts Shunsei just said 5 0 squad members are stronger than ALL of the Gotei 13 including Yamamoto.
    well... he never stated that a shinigami smarter than him was born in the past 1000 years. Even aizen stated that he was afraid of kisuke's intellect but could he do anything to stop aizen?? When it comes to a contest of strength, yamamoto is superior to aizen. why else would he have decided to seal ryuujinjakka even with the power of the hogyoku.
    If you think about it, what would aizen have done if he had actually taken control of soul society?? How could he have faced squad zero when they are stronger than all the divisions?? He must have been sure that he could win 1v1 with any of the squad zero member. That make me think that yamamoto was still stronger( maybe by a hair length) when compared to a squad zero captian.

As for the bold part, Genryusai had black hair and looked like someone in his mid 50s 1000 years ago. Now he looks old. Dont you think squad zero members would not have looked so young if they had been around for longer than a 1000 years??? NOTE: I am not talking about physical condition... I just want to point out that they would look older if they were present for that long( obviously they retain their physical stength).

Status
    Aug 2011
    ignorance.”

you not getting the point he did not out smart Yamamoto like I said what shikamaru does is out smarting someone what byakuya did to tsukishima is out smarting someone..he did not out smart Yamamoto all he did was show up an steal his bankai you talk as if they wer fighting an juha made up a plan an beat Yamamoto with his own power..you make it seem like Yamamoto is stupid or something...an thanks for proving my point I'm guessing Yamamoto is the horse an he's more powerful...he knew nothing bout wonderwisse so what was he supposed to do? outsmarting someone is when they kno all your moves but you still use your moves to defeat them...what aizen did was catch him off guard as for juha Yamamoto was just deffenceless the badge did all the work.

kyraku said all five of them together can beat the 13division he never said that 1on1 they can beat yamamoto...like I said Yamamoto knos everyone in squad zero an while fighting aizen I'm sure he would have included someone from the zero squad was stronger than him when he said there has not been a soul reaper stronger than me in over a thousand years..lol hell Yamamoto him self can be part of the zero squad if he wanted to.

Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 11-15-2012 at 02:35 AM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by N1nken View Post
    Shunsui was a young child about 1000 years ago, give or take a few centuries, and now he looks to be in his 30's or early 40's. If the middle one was in his physical "20's" during the time that the Gotei 13 was "The Divisions", he could potentially be the age he is now, which looks to be about "50's".
    yeah he aged 30 years in 1000 years. if u ask me all the squad zero captains look like they are in their early 40s with the exception of the hot one. meaning 1000 years ago, they looked like 10 year old kids. so, they couldnt have possibly even been soul reapers back then. Gin looked 12 or 13 when he became a soulreaper and he was the youngest one some time ago. shunsui looked like a 17 year old when he was in the academy even when he was one of the gifted ones.

But i guess age doesnt play a big part when you are immortal and can retain peak physical form.

Status

If you guys are having problems with an age thing add in choujiro into the calculations it kinda helps clear things up.

Also refer to soken ishida who was around during the 1000 year blood feud.

Last edited by Rojuro; 11-15-2012 at 03:21 AM.

Supreme Sifu of the Fists Strata Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2011
    Learning Hado and Kido Spells under Blinkie Uchiha in Karakura Town.
    I am back! Let the celebration
    begin!

Nah I don't think so. Look at those absurdly huge beaver bieber teeth!

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Strata Spartan View Post
    Nah I don't think so. Look at those absurdly huge beaver bieber teeth!
    haha. those teeth makes him more badass to me.

Status
    Nov 2011
    This user has no status.

haha. those teeth makes him more badass to me.
    u a bieber fan??? i hate u already

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

u a bieber fan??? i hate u already
    me a bieber fan? that's the mos disrespectful thing ive ever heard.lmao