Page 3 of 4 « First 1234 Last»
Results 51 to 75 of 95
  1. #51
    Rojuro's Avatar
    Status
    Rojuro is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,693
    Location
    Soul academy
    R.I.P Big Z you'll be missed!
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mosgoved View Post
    the one on the far right looks like he dont give a fck/unpredictable. and i have no clue who aikawa is, mind showing a pic?

    i agree with you on the stuckup lady, she seems like a sexy douche. for some reason i think the big chick will have the best lookin bankai.
    Here you go check the link. http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Love_Aikawa
     
         

  2. #52
    why me? Mosgoved's Avatar
    Status
    Mosgoved is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    668
    Location
    Under Blake Griffin
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Roju View Post
    Here you go check the link. http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/Love_Aikawa
    oh, that dude, yep i do see some resemblance but the dude on the zero squad looks much more bawse like. good look on the link.
     
         

  3. #53
    Senior Member AWSUM SID's Avatar
    Status
    AWSUM SID is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,344
    Location
    Dhaka!!!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    That's not the point he was clearly outsmarted and without brains it's like having a horse vs a human, horses no doubt have more strength yet they aren't smarter than humans and that's why we are more dominant (Worst metaphor ever) Who knows the 0 squad maybe over a 1000 years old since the kings realm was around a lot longer than Soul society and if you want to go by stated facts Shunsei just said 5 0 squad members are stronger than ALL of the Gotei 13 including Yamamoto.
    well... he never stated that a shinigami smarter than him was born in the past 1000 years. Even aizen stated that he was afraid of kisuke's intellect but could he do anything to stop aizen?? When it comes to a contest of strength, yamamoto is superior to aizen. why else would he have decided to seal ryuujinjakka even with the power of the hogyoku.
    If you think about it, what would aizen have done if he had actually taken control of soul society?? How could he have faced squad zero when they are stronger than all the divisions?? He must have been sure that he could win 1v1 with any of the squad zero member. That make me think that yamamoto was still stronger( maybe by a hair length) when compared to a squad zero captian.

    As for the bold part, Genryusai had black hair and looked like someone in his mid 50s 1000 years ago. Now he looks old. Dont you think squad zero members would not have looked so young if they had been around for longer than a 1000 years??? NOTE: I am not talking about physical condition... I just want to point out that they would look older if they were present for that long( obviously they retain their physical stength).
     
         

  4. #54
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,382
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    That's not the point he was clearly outsmarted and without brains it's like having a horse vs a human, horses no doubt have more strength yet they aren't smarter than humans and that's why we are more dominant (Worst metaphor ever) Who knows the 0 squad maybe over a 1000 years old since the kings realm was around a lot longer than Soul society and if you want to go by stated facts Shunsei just said 5 0 squad members are stronger than ALL of the Gotei 13 including Yamamoto.
    you not getting the point he did not out smart Yamamoto like I said what shikamaru does is out smarting someone what byakuya did to tsukishima is out smarting someone..he did not out smart Yamamoto all he did was show up an steal his bankai you talk as if they wer fighting an juha made up a plan an beat Yamamoto with his own power..you make it seem like Yamamoto is stupid or something...an thanks for proving my point I'm guessing Yamamoto is the horse an he's more powerful...he knew nothing bout wonderwisse so what was he supposed to do? outsmarting someone is when they kno all your moves but you still use your moves to defeat them...what aizen did was catch him off guard as for juha Yamamoto was just deffenceless the badge did all the work.

    kyraku said all five of them together can beat the 13division he never said that 1on1 they can beat yamamoto...like I said Yamamoto knos everyone in squad zero an while fighting aizen I'm sure he would have included someone from the zero squad was stronger than him when he said there has not been a soul reaper stronger than me in over a thousand years..lol hell Yamamoto him self can be part of the zero squad if he wanted to.
     
         
    Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 11-15-2012 at 02:35 AM.

  5. #55
    Senior Member AWSUM SID's Avatar
    Status
    AWSUM SID is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,344
    Location
    Dhaka!!!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by N1nken View Post
    Shunsui was a young child about 1000 years ago, give or take a few centuries, and now he looks to be in his 30's or early 40's. If the middle one was in his physical "20's" during the time that the Gotei 13 was "The Divisions", he could potentially be the age he is now, which looks to be about "50's".
    yeah he aged 30 years in 1000 years. if u ask me all the squad zero captains look like they are in their early 40s with the exception of the hot one. meaning 1000 years ago, they looked like 10 year old kids. so, they couldnt have possibly even been soul reapers back then. Gin looked 12 or 13 when he became a soulreaper and he was the youngest one some time ago. shunsui looked like a 17 year old when he was in the academy even when he was one of the gifted ones.

    But i guess age doesnt play a big part when you are immortal and can retain peak physical form.
     
         

  6. #56
    Rojuro's Avatar
    Status
    Rojuro is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,693
    Location
    Soul academy
    R.I.P Big Z you'll be missed!
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    If you guys are having problems with an age thing add in choujiro into the calculations it kinda helps clear things up.

    Also refer to soken ishida who was around during the 1000 year blood feud.
     
         
    Last edited by Rojuro; 11-15-2012 at 03:21 AM.

  7. #57
    Supreme Sifu of the Fists Strata Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Strata Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,558
    Location
    Learning Hado and Kido Spells under Blinkie Uchiha in Karakura Town.
    I am back! Let the celebration
    begin!
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mosgoved View Post
    the one on the far right looks like a bawse.
    Nah I don't think so. Look at those absurdly huge beaver bieber teeth!
     
         

  8. #58
    why me? Mosgoved's Avatar
    Status
    Mosgoved is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    668
    Location
    Under Blake Griffin
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Strata Spartan View Post
    Nah I don't think so. Look at those absurdly huge beaver bieber teeth!
    haha. those teeth makes him more badass to me.
     
         

  9. #59
    Senior Member AWSUM SID's Avatar
    Status
    AWSUM SID is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,344
    Location
    Dhaka!!!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mosgoved View Post
    haha. those teeth makes him more badass to me.
    u a bieber fan??? i hate u already
     
         

  10. #60
    why me? Mosgoved's Avatar
    Status
    Mosgoved is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    668
    Location
    Under Blake Griffin
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM SID View Post
    u a bieber fan??? i hate u already
    me a bieber fan? that's the mos disrespectful thing ive ever heard.lmao
     
         

  11. #61
    Senior Member AWSUM SID's Avatar
    Status
    AWSUM SID is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,344
    Location
    Dhaka!!!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mosgoved View Post
    me a bieber fan? that's the mos disrespectful thing ive ever heard.lmao
    ur not... sry!!! looks like i really disrespected you. There is no worse slang than "bieber fan"
     
         

  12. #62
    why me? Mosgoved's Avatar
    Status
    Mosgoved is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    668
    Location
    Under Blake Griffin
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM SID View Post
    ur not... sry!!! looks like i really disrespected you. There is no worse slang than "bieber fan"
    im not and np.
     
         

  13. #63
    Member griems's Avatar
    Status
    griems is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    760
    appreciating sarcasm
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM SID View Post
    If you think about it, what would aizen have done if he had actually taken control of soul society?? How could he have faced squad zero when they are stronger than all the divisions?? He must have been sure that he could win 1v1 with any of the squad zero member. That make me think that yamamoto was still stronger( maybe by a hair length) when compared to a squad zero captian.
    Because that was PRE-hogyoku transformation(s), after Yama's defeat and after Aizen defeated Isshin, Kisuke and Yoruichi he was miles above Yama and possibly even Zero Squad. The point however still remains that it doesn't make ANY sense to put people in place to take care of anything that gets by the Gotei 13 when they're weaker than the leader of the Gotei... how is this not getting through to people? It's not like they assume only one person comes to fight them either is it? The 5 of them need to be able to handle and entire Quincy or Arrancar army aswel.

    Just because Yama liked to boast about "noone stronger in 1000 years" is complete rubbish to base your facts on since so much stuff has already been debunked what previous chracters have stated (even about themselves). And the simple fact that Yama refused to heal his arm is already a testament he wasn't the smartest cat around either. Hell he was humiliated by Aizen when he sacrificed himself to his own flames and lost his arm with a kido that would normally kill anyone... yet it barely gave Aizen a stratch. And to top it off he was again humiliated by Juha when he thought he defeated a mere impersonator...

    Don't get me wrong tho, I love the old man but he's far from the uber strong character you make him out to be. Logically it simply makes no sense for anyone in Zero Squad to be weaker than him... it would defeat the whole purpose of them being the last defense. No badguy is going to come to their doorstep and ask for a 1on1.. Juha would bring his entire army and himself for them to deal with.

    Oh and... Aizen wasn't trying to take over Soul Society? What have you been reading...


    quick edit;
    Since I'm getting notifications about being rude or whatever.. I'm not trying to insult anyone and while I am trying to understand other people's opinions this is mine and it's nothing more than me trying to explain why I think it - so don't get yer panty's in a twist

    There's only one person around here who's opinion I couldn't care less about *cough*
     
         
    Last edited by griems; 11-15-2012 at 12:00 PM.

  14. #64
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,382
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    I
    Quote Originally Posted by griems View Post
    Because that was PRE-hogyoku transformation(s), after Yama's defeat and after Aizen defeated Isshin, Kisuke and Yoruichi he was miles above Yama and possibly even Zero Squad. The point however still remains that it doesn't make ANY sense to put people in place to take care of anything that gets by the Gotei 13 when they're weaker than the leader of the Gotei... how is this not getting through to people? It's not like they assume only one person comes to fight them either is it? The 5 of them need to be able to handle and entire Quincy or Arrancar army aswel.

    Just because Yama liked to boast about "noone stronger in 1000 years" is complete rubbish to base your facts on since so much stuff has already been debunked what previous chracters have stated (even about themselves). And the simple fact that Yama refused to heal his arm is already a testament he wasn't the smartest cat around either. Hell he was humiliated by Aizen when he sacrificed himself to his own flames and lost his arm with a kido that would normally kill anyone... yet it barely gave Aizen a stratch. And to top it off he was again humiliated by Juha when he thought he defeated a mere impersonator...

    Don't get me wrong tho, I love the old man but he's far from the uber strong character you make him out to be. Logically it simply makes no sense for anyone in Zero Squad to be weaker than him... it would defeat the whole purpose of them being the last defense. No badguy is going to come to their doorstep and ask for a 1on1.. Juha would bring his entire army and himself for them to deal with.

    Oh and... Aizen wasn't trying to take over Soul Society? What have you been reading...


    quick edit;
    Since I'm getting notifications about being rude or whatever.. I'm not trying to insult anyone and while I am trying to understand other people's opinions this is mine and it's nothing more than me trying to explain why I think it - so don't get yer panty's in a twist

    There's only one person around here who's opinion I couldn't care less about *cough*
    lol shut up zero squad members are weaker than him just deal with it. But all five together are stronger than him that's why they show up when he dies..lol aizen miles ahead of who just because he slapped isshin an urahara around don't mean he stronger than Yamamoto Yamamoto would have done the same thing if not even worser.

    An no what he says is true about the 1000 years thing why would he lie about that he knos every zero squad member an I'm pretty sure a zero squad member will say something about him being the strongest ever.in these next few chapters..we kno Yamamoto is not the smartest but he was the strongest he beat juha brother like he was nOthing same was about to happen to juha but he stole Yamamoto power sucker move.

    What he not über strong when his bankai was going to destroy the soul society are you serious..an like I said befor kirio hifune is part of zero squad an yamamoto knos her an still said no soul reaper has been stronger than me in over a thousand years that lets you kno they all are not stronger than Yamamoto..

    At the last part are you talking bout me? If so that lets me kno ur losing...thank you bye
     
         

  15. #65
    Rojuro's Avatar
    Status
    Rojuro is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,693
    Location
    Soul academy
    R.I.P Big Z you'll be missed!
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    I

    lol shut up zero squad members are weaker than him just deal with it. But all five together are stronger than him that's why they show up when he dies..lol aizen miles ahead of who just because he slapped isshin an urahara around don't mean he stronger than Yamamoto Yamamoto would have done the same thing if not even worser.

    An no what he says is true about the 1000 years thing why would he lie about that he knos every zero squad member an I'm pretty sure a zero squad member will say something about him being the strongest ever.in these next few chapters..we kno Yamamoto is not the smartest but he was the strongest he beat juha brother like he was nOthing same was about to happen to juha but he stole Yamamoto power sucker move.

    What he not über strong when his bankai was going to destroy the soul society are you serious..an like I said befor kirio hifune is part of zero squad an yamamoto knos her an still said no soul reaper has been stronger than me in over a thousand years that lets you kno they all are not stronger than Yamamoto..

    At the last part are you talking bout me? If so that lets me kno ur losing...thank you bye
    You won't know until they show.that goes for both sides of the argument because two contradicting things have been said in the manga now.
     
         

  16. #66
    Supreme Sifu of the Fists Strata Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Strata Uchiha is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,558
    Location
    Learning Hado and Kido Spells under Blinkie Uchiha in Karakura Town.
    I am back! Let the celebration
    begin!
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mosgoved View Post
    haha. those teeth makes him more badass to me.

    Dude! He has worse teeth than M.Bison! He should keep his mouth closed forever!
     
         

  17. #67
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,793
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM SID View Post
    well... he never stated that a shinigami smarter than him was born in the past 1000 years. Even aizen stated that he was afraid of kisuke's intellect but could he do anything to stop aizen?? When it comes to a contest of strength, yamamoto is superior to aizen. why else would he have decided to seal ryuujinjakka even with the power of the hogyoku.
    If you think about it, what would aizen have done if he had actually taken control of soul society?? How could he have faced squad zero when they are stronger than all the divisions?? He must have been sure that he could win 1v1 with any of the squad zero member. That make me think that yamamoto was still stronger( maybe by a hair length) when compared to a squad zero captian.

    As for the bold part, Genryusai had black hair and looked like someone in his mid 50s 1000 years ago. Now he looks old. Dont you think squad zero members would not have looked so young if they had been around for longer than a 1000 years??? NOTE: I am not talking about physical condition... I just want to point out that they would look older if they were present for that long( obviously they retain their physical stength).
    Not the point again but never mind you just seem to be judging what makes someone stronger by the power and not by how they use it.

    Ok...let me ask you something JuhaBach is well over a 1000 years right since he battled with Yamamoto then and he must have been considerably old there as well if he was able to force Yamamoto to use his bankai, yet Juhabach didn't look that old compared to Yamamoto.
     
         

  18. #68
    Member griems's Avatar
    Status
    griems is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    760
    appreciating sarcasm
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    At the last part are you talking bout me? If so that lets me kno ur losing...thank you bye
    ..Don't flatter yourself, it's not you. And lose? you'd have to learn some proper English before that'll ever happen.


    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    Not the point again but never mind you just seem to be judging what makes someone stronger by the power and not by how they use it.

    Ok...let me ask you something JuhaBach is well over a 1000 years right since he battled with Yamamoto then and he must have been considerably old there as well if he was able to force Yamamoto to use his bankai, yet Juhabach didn't look that old compared to Yamamoto.
    Exactly, some just age differently it seems and it's not related to their powers either (unless it's something like how Tsunade keeps herself young with chakra or whatever but doesn't make her stronger).
     
         

  19. #69
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,382
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Roju View Post
    You won't know until they show.that goes for both sides of the argument because two contradicting things have been said in the manga now.
    Two contradicting things..what two contradicting things plain an simple no soul reaper has been stronger than him in a thousand years none of them are stronger together they are they are most likely going to team up inorder to try an beat juha.
     
         

  20. #70
    Senior Member AWSUM SID's Avatar
    Status
    AWSUM SID is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,344
    Location
    Dhaka!!!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    Not the point again but never mind you just seem to be judging what makes someone stronger by the power and not by how they use it.

    Ok...let me ask you something JuhaBach is well over a 1000 years right since he battled with Yamamoto then and he must have been considerably old there as well if he was able to force Yamamoto to use his bankai, yet Juhabach didn't look that old compared to Yamamoto.
    It doesn't say he forced yamamoto to use his bankai. The 13 division captains back then were killers right?? they were sent to exterminate the quincy with other members obviously. Who in their right mind would challenge the captains 1v1. It is highly probable that yamamoto was ambushed by a squad to quincy in which juha bach was a member and were being guided by a strong quincy leader. He could have fought them off with his bankai and Juha bach was the last one standing. For some reason he decided to let him go probably because he was too young. Dont think young means old. Uruyu is very young but he defeated omaeda during the soul society arc. THIS IS A POSSIBLE SCENARIO. HOWEVER YOUR EXPLANATIONS ARE TOTALLY PLAUSIBLE.

    As for the bold part, in combat the one who is more powerful always wins unless they are tricked in some way. Aizen took more that 100 years to lay out the plan and set in into motion. Juha Bach had been planning for the last 1000 years. Against these odds, anyone can lose. But there is a reason people put the strongest trap for yamamoto. Its because he is the strongest in the last 1000 years.
     
         

  21. #71
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,793
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM SID View Post
    It doesn't say he forced yamamoto to use his bankai. The 13 division captains back then were killers right?? they were sent to exterminate the quincy with other members obviously. Who in their right mind would challenge the captains 1v1. It is highly probable that yamamoto was ambushed by a squad to quincy in which juha bach was a member and were being guided by a strong quincy leader. He could have fought them off with his bankai and Juha bach was the last one standing. For some reason he decided to let him go probably because he was too young. Dont think young means old. Uruyu is very young but he defeated omaeda during the soul society arc. THIS IS A POSSIBLE SCENARIO. HOWEVER YOUR EXPLANATIONS ARE TOTALLY PLAUSIBLE.

    As for the bold part, in combat the one who is more powerful always wins unless they are tricked in some way. Aizen took more that 100 years to lay out the plan and set in into motion. Juha Bach had been planning for the last 1000 years. Against these odds, anyone can lose. But there is a reason people put the strongest trap for yamamoto. Its because he is the strongest in the last 1000 years.
    The fact of the matter is Yamamoto used his Bankai, he was forced to and it was said that Yamamoto was stronger back then due to his ruthlessness and we've all seen Yamamoto I'm not denying his strength but this is someone who didn't think Aizen needed his Bankai, and the fact is it hasn't been said Juha was a kid back then so your argument is as much invalid as mine.

    No not true the one who is more powerful does not always win as you would say it, Zaraki was clearly stronger than Ichigo back in the SS arc yet Zaraki never won, yes I agree that people use traps to seal Yamamoto's power but that's the point twice now he's had it done to him if he's not smart enough to see the enemy is trying to do that then he doesn't deserve to be called the strongest.

    The strongest is the one who has power and also the brains to know how to use it and defeat their opponent in battle, the point is when Yamamoto said there hasn't been a Shinigami stronger than me in a 1000 years or whatever does not always mean it's true Aizen said Ichigo's power was only physical strength yet was wrong, so don't judge a persons words so literally until you see them in action personally Yama hasn't shown anything awe inspiring but has been beaten twice.
     
         

  22. #72
    Mudo's Avatar
    Status
    Mudo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    44,125
    Location
    USA
    Feeling nostalgic.
     



    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Their appearances disappointed me but the chapter was good. Hopefully we get to see Zangetsu soon.
     
         

  23. #73
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,382
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    The fact of the matter is Yamamoto used his Bankai, he was forced to and it was said that Yamamoto was stronger back then due to his ruthlessness and we've all seen Yamamoto I'm not denying his strength but this is someone who didn't think Aizen needed his Bankai, and the fact is it hasn't been said Juha was a kid back then so your argument is as much invalid as mine.



    No not true the one who is more powerful does not always win as you would say it, Zaraki was clearly stronger than Ichigo back in the SS arc yet Zaraki never won, yes I agree that people use trapsU to seal Yamamoto's power but that's the point twice now he's had it done to him if he's not smart enough to see the enemy is trying to do that then he doesn't deserve to be called the strongest.

    The strongest is the one who has power and also the brains to know how to use it and defeat their opponent in battle, the point is when Yamamoto said there hasn't been a Shinigami stronger than me in a 1000 years or whatever does not always mean it's true Aizen said Ichigo's power was only physical strength yet was wrong, so don't judge a persons words so literally until you see them in action personally Yama hasn't shown anything awe inspiring but has been beaten twice.
    Yamamoto was not forced to use bankai he used it himself..Yamamoto was the same strong or stronger then he was back then what you talking about?

    ichigo was stronger than kenpachi as you can see zangetsu handed him more power so the stronger person did win it was a tie anyway.. how the hell is yamamoto supposed to kno they gone seal or steal his flames lol please think before you speak you expect Yamamoto to kno the enemy plans or something?

    Yamamoto does know how to use his power to kill but it's hard to do so when it's stolen from you don't you agree?..ichigo power was physical if not physical then what was it?..how was aizen supposed to kno what it was anyway but everybody knos Yamamoto is the strongest soul reaper ever handsdown an it's been that way for along time an most likely some of thoes zero squad members fought with Yamamoto 1000 years ago I'm sure they will say this in the manga..Yamamoto=strongest
     
         
    Last edited by kotoamatsukami; 11-16-2012 at 03:34 AM.

  24. #74
    Rojuro's Avatar
    Status
    Rojuro is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,693
    Location
    Soul academy
    R.I.P Big Z you'll be missed!
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    Two contradicting things..what two contradicting things plain an simple no soul reaper has been stronger than him in a thousand years none of them are stronger together they are they are most likely going to team up inorder to try an beat juha.
    Really do you not understand what contradicting means. Well here you go.
    v. con·tra·dict·ed, con·tra·dict·ing, con·tra·dicts
    v.tr.
    1. To assert or express the opposite of (a statement).
    2. To deny the statement of. See Synonyms at deny.
    3. To be contrary to; be inconsistent with.


    No you asked what was contradicting well Yama being said to be the strongest in 1000 years contradicts what Shunsui has said about the combined royal guard being stronger than the combined gotei 13. Which would mean that it takes 5 people in the royal guard to be stronger than Yama and all of the gotei 13 but this contradicts what has been said about Yama being the strongest in a thousand years.

    But here is what is wrong with your logic ukitake has said there has not been a soul reaper born in the last 1000 years stronger than Yama. But he did not say that a group of soul reaper could not be stronger than Yama which means that the royal guard as a group are stronger than the gotei 13 as a group.
     
         

  25. #75
    Senior Member AWSUM SID's Avatar
    Status
    AWSUM SID is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,344
    Location
    Dhaka!!!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Roju View Post
    Really do you not understand what contradicting means. Well here you go.
    v. con·tra·dict·ed, con·tra·dict·ing, con·tra·dicts
    v.tr.
    1. To assert or express the opposite of (a statement).
    2. To deny the statement of. See Synonyms at deny.
    3. To be contrary to; be inconsistent with.


    No you asked what was contradicting well Yama being said to be the strongest in 1000 years contradicts what Shunsui has said about the combined royal guard being stronger than the combined gotei 13. Which would mean that it takes 5 people in the royal guard to be stronger than Yama and all of the gotei 13 but this contradicts what has been said about Yama being the strongest in a thousand years.

    But here is what is wrong with your logic ukitake has said there has not been a soul reaper born in the last 1000 years stronger than Yama. But he did not say that a group of soul reaper could not be stronger than Yama which means that the royal guard as a group are stronger than the gotei 13 as a group.
    are you trying to say that if those 5 can overpower yamamoto then in a sense they can overpower the other captains???
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •