Page 5 of 5 « First 12345
Results 81 to 95 of 95
  1. #81
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Roju View Post
    Really do you not understand what contradicting means. Well here you go.
    v. con·tra·dict·ed, con·tra·dict·ing, con·tra·dicts
    v.tr.
    1. To assert or express the opposite of (a statement).
    2. To deny the statement of. See Synonyms at deny.
    3. To be contrary to; be inconsistent with.


    No you asked what was contradicting well Yama being said to be the strongest in 1000 years contradicts what Shunsui has said about the combined royal guard being stronger than the combined gotei 13. Which would mean that it takes 5 people in the royal guard to be stronger than Yama and all of the gotei 13 but this contradicts what has been said about Yama being the strongest in a thousand years.

    But here is what is wrong with your logic ukitake has said there has not been a soul reaper born in the last 1000 years stronger than Yama. But he did not say that a group of soul reaper could not be stronger than Yama which means that the royal guard as a group are stronger than the gotei 13 as a group.
    What? I'm saying cant no squad zero member beat Yamamoto in a 1on1 fight it would Probly take two to beat Yamamoto..he is the strongest soul reaper ever.
     
         

  2. #82
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,833
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    Yamamoto was not forced to use bankai he used it himself..Yamamoto was the same strong or stronger then he was back then what you talking about?

    ichigo was stronger than kenpachi as you can see zangetsu handed him more power so the stronger person did win it was a tie anyway.. how the hell is yamamoto supposed to kno they gone seal or steal his flames lol please think before you speak you expect Yamamoto to kno the enemy plans or something?

    Yamamoto does know how to use his power to kill but it's hard to do so when it's stolen from you don't you agree?..ichigo power was physical if not physical then what was it?..how was aizen supposed to kno what it was anyway but everybody knos Yamamoto is the strongest soul reaper ever handsdown an it's been that way for along time an most likely some of thoes zero squad members fought with Yamamoto 1000 years ago I'm sure they will say this in the manga..Yamamoto=strongest
    So Yamamoto used his bankai just for the sake of it right perhaps he was feeling a little cold...no Shinigami's only use their bankai in a battle when they are fighting an opponent strong enough to force them to.

    so Shikai Ichigo > Zaraki?

    If Yamamoto is so strong then the first move for any enemy would to steal his power and it's happened twice for gods sake he was warned Quincies could take his Bankai yet thought himself so strong no one could steal it.

    My god Ichigo's Final Getsuga Tenshou was not physical power jesus how stupid are you.
     
         

  3. #83
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    E
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    So Yamamoto used his bankai just for the sake of it right perhaps he was feeling a little cold...no Shinigami's only use their bankai in a battle when they are fighting an opponent strong enough to force them to.

    so Shikai Ichigo > Zaraki?

    If Yamamoto is so strong then the first move for any enemy would to steal his power and it's happened twice for gods sake he was warned Quincies could take his Bankai yet thought himself so strong no one could steal it.

    My god Ichigo's Final Getsuga Tenshou was not physical power jesus how stupid are you.
    he used it because he thought it could not be stolen he was not forced but I see what your saying..

    The moment zangetsu handed ichigo more power yes shikai ichigo was stronger right?

    Yea Yamamoto is strong don't mean the enemy going to steal his power all the time..an no he did not think they could not steal it because it was two strong but because they did not kno everything about it get ur facts straight..

    Then what is ichigo final getsuga tensho I'm still waiting for you to tell me?
     
         

  4. #84
    Senior Member AWSUM SID's Avatar
    Status
    AWSUM SID is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,344
    Location
    Dhaka!!!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    So Yamamoto used his bankai just for the sake of it right perhaps he was feeling a little cold...no Shinigami's only use their bankai in a battle when they are fighting an opponent strong enough to force them to.

    so Shikai Ichigo > Zaraki?

    If Yamamoto is so strong then the first move for any enemy would to steal his power and it's happened twice for gods sake he was warned Quincies could take his Bankai yet thought himself so strong no one could steal it.

    My god Ichigo's Final Getsuga Tenshou was not physical power jesus how stupid are you.
    Re-read the last arc. It was ichigo's physical power thanks to bankai and final getsuga tensho.
     
         

  5. #85
    Senior Member Rojuro's Avatar
    Status
    Rojuro is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,743
    Location
    Soul academy
    R.I.P Big Z you'll be missed!
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM SID View Post
    are you trying to say that if those 5 can overpower yamamoto then in a sense they can overpower the other captains???
    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    What? I'm saying cant no squad zero member beat Yamamoto in a 1on1 fight it would Probly take two to beat Yamamoto..he is the strongest soul reaper ever.
    Did you guys not understand my post I said all of squad 0 > all of the gotei 13

    I also stated that ukitake has said no soul reaper has been born in the last 1000 years stronger than Yama. He did not say group so
    Again squad 0 > Yama ji.
     
         

  6. #86
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Roju View Post
    Did you guys not understand my post I said all of squad 0 > all of the gotei 13

    I also stated that ukitake has said no soul reaper has been born in the last 1000 years stronger than Yama. He did not say group so
    Again squad 0 > Yama ji.
    Yea I kno if they all fight him at once they will win I don't kno how but we will find out..but yea 1on1 they lose
     
         

  7. #87
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,833
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM SID View Post
    Re-read the last arc. It was ichigo's physical power thanks to bankai and final getsuga tensho.
    U yeah I did Ichigo was able to completely own Aizen in speed Shunpo which is not physical strength and then there is final Getsiga Tenshou, Aizen said he couldn't sense Ichigo's presence so he thought he discarded it but if you read further it showed that Ichigo's spiritual presence was to strong for Aizen strength I mean come on he used Mugetsu which is not a physical attack.
     
         

  8. #88
    Senior Member AWSUM SID's Avatar
    Status
    AWSUM SID is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    1,344
    Location
    Dhaka!!!
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHokage View Post
    U yeah I did Ichigo was able to completely own Aizen in speed Shunpo which is not physical strength and then there is final Getsiga Tenshou, Aizen said he couldn't sense Ichigo's presence so he thought he discarded it but if you read further it showed that Ichigo's spiritual presence was to strong for Aizen strength I mean come on he used Mugetsu which is not a physical attack.
    remember, one slash and a mountain/building( dont remember which one)got cut in half.... that was his physical strength only. I didnt disagree anywhere that his flash step was worse than aizen. As for mugetsu, that elevated all his attributes with the cost of his soul reaper powers. Nothing else.

    Also had one question- I really wanted to see isshin in the squad zero ranks but unfortunately he wasnt there. He has a basic soulreaper uniform but also has a torn captains robe ties on his arm. Anyone know how he got that?? Was he also another aizen victim when he used to be a captain( maybe for squad zero?) ??

     
         

  9. #89
    Senior Member TheHokage's Avatar
    Status
    TheHokage is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,833
    An opinion is not a fact...
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by AWSUM SID View Post
    remember, one slash and a mountain/building( dont remember which one)got cut in half.... that was his physical strength only. I didnt disagree anywhere that his flash step was worse than aizen. As for mugetsu, that elevated all his attributes with the cost of his soul reaper powers. Nothing else.

    Also had one question- I really wanted to see isshin in the squad zero ranks but unfortunately he wasnt there. He has a basic soulreaper uniform but also has a torn captains robe ties on his arm. Anyone know how he got that?? Was he also another aizen victim when he used to be a captain( maybe for squad zero?) ??

    While I disagree with that Ichigo was shown to have reached a level far above Aizen and couldn't sense him and that was the reason he had thought Ichigo had discarded his spiritual presence for physical strength only.

    For Isshin i'd say he has some real past with JuhaBach and it will also involve Masaki.

    My guess would be Isshin was part of the royal guard and left so he could be with Masaki and hide away from the Shinigami's and JuhaBach.
     
         

  10. #90
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Yamamoto knos all zero squad members which means no soul reaper has been stronger than him for a thousand years now..yea he's the strongest.
     
         

  11. #91
    Member
    Status
    tufan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    37
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by griems View Post
    I just knew you had to come in here with your made up facts again. Together they have more power than the Gotei 13, that means WITH Yama. So simply put they CAN beat the old man 1 on 1.
    don't think so.

    All of them can be stronger than gotei 13 but i am sure yamaji is stronger than them individually.

    One on one no one can beat old man.
     
         

  12. #92
    Senior Member NLee's Avatar
    Status
    NLee is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    7,071
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    Yamamoto knos all zero squad members which means no soul reaper has been stronger than him for a thousand years now..yea he's the strongest.
    Maybe one-on-one. But that doesn't change the fact that the combined power of the Zero Division is more powerful than the combined power of the Gotei 13. Why are you still trying to argue this if it was explicitly stated in the manga?
     
         

  13. #93
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by NLee View Post
    Maybe one-on-one. But that doesn't change the fact that the combined power of the Zero Division is more powerful than the combined power of the Gotei 13. Why are you still trying to argue this if it was explicitly stated in the manga?
    But what I said about Yamamoto being the stronger stands like I said you must be stupid not to kno he's the strongest..argue what I said in a post that yea they can defeat him if they fight together I'm not arguing with that.
     
         

  14. #94
    Senior Member Rojuro's Avatar
    Status
    Rojuro is offline
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    11,743
    Location
    Soul academy
    R.I.P Big Z you'll be missed!
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by kotoamatsukami View Post
    But what I said about Yamamoto being the stronger stands like I said you must be stupid not to kno he's the strongest..argue what I said in a post that yea they can defeat him if they fight together I'm not arguing with that.
    Well unohana will show during the war wether she deserves the title of strongest.
     
         

  15. #95
    White Imperial Blade kotoamatsukami's Avatar
    Status
    kotoamatsukami is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    4,426
    Location
    some were watching bleach not naruto
    “Foolishness is more than
    being stupid, that deadly
    combination of arrogance and
    ignorance.”
     

    Re: OMG squad zero!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Roju View Post
    Well unohana will show during the war wether she deserves the title of strongest.
    What lol she not stronger than that guy that taught her how heal.
     
         

Page 5 of 5 « First 12345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •