View Poll Results: Naruto is equal to how many Hokages???

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Naruto = 5 Hokages

    16 61.54%
  • Naruto = 4 Hokages

    4 15.38%
  • Naruto = 3 Hokages

    2 7.69%
  • Naruto = 2 Hokages

    1 3.85%
  • Naruto = 1 Hokage

    0 0%
  • Naruto is not yet at Hokages LEVEL

    3 11.54%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 34
  1. #1
    Senior Member IIB7252's Avatar
    Status
    IIB7252 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    Posts
    1,494
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Naruto = Almost 5 Kages

    After making Kurama his friend is naruto = almost 5 kages

    Kagebunshin like Hashirama
    Sensing like Tobirama
    Pacific Patience like Hiruzen
    Speed like Minato
    Healing like Tsunade

    please comment and vote...
     
         

  2. #2
    -Danzo-'s Avatar
    Status
    -Danzo- is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    9,180
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     



    Re: Naruto = Almost 5 Kages

    Add Danzo. wease:
     
         

  3. #3
    Member frbro82's Avatar
    Status
    frbro82 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    990
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey angel yuh duh sexy
     

    Re: Naruto = Almost 5 Kages

    Well minato's speed is faster than naruto. Naruto will never surpass minato unless naruto learns to Instant teleport like Minato.
    Instant teleportation > speed of light > Naruto :D
     
         

  4. #4
    Senior Member Loome's Avatar
    Status
    Loome is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Galati, Romania
    Posts
    1,012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am a girl, dammit.
     



    Re: Naruto = Almost 5 Kages

    No, you cant say Naruto= 5 HOkages.
    Because Hashirama is a Hokage and Hashi=Edo Madara
    So, the actual GOkage=Naruto BUT still not very sure.
     
         

  5. #5
    Senior Member Loome's Avatar
    Status
    Loome is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Galati, Romania
    Posts
    1,012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am a girl, dammit.
     



    Re: Naruto = Almost 5 Kages

    Quote Originally Posted by frbro82 View Post
    Well minato's speed is faster than naruto. Naruto will never surpass minato unless naruto learns to Instant teleport like Minato.
    Instant teleportation > speed of light > Naruto :D
    True.
     
         

  6. #6
    our last hope Gdamon's Avatar
    Status
    Gdamon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    why do you care?
    Posts
    2,701
    Post Thanks / Like
    what Status?
     

    Re: Naruto = Almost 5 Kages

    i'm not sure he he ranks with the other hokages...

    except maybe Tsunade...

    he's probably stronger than Mei, and A...
     
         

  7. #7
    LssJBroly's Avatar
    Status
    LssJBroly is offline
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    9,145
    Post Thanks / Like
    And I am back O_O
     



    Re: Naruto = Almost 5 Kages

    Hey you have a good point, but somes thing's Kurama can't overcome :

    Minato's speed for example

    But I believe you have a point
     
         

  8. #8
    Senior Member IIB7252's Avatar
    Status
    IIB7252 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    Posts
    1,494
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto = Almost 5 Kages

    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/544/12
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdamon View Post
    i'm not sure he he ranks with the other hokages...

    except maybe Tsunade...

    he's probably stronger than Mei, and A...
    I think nartuo =4 hokage....

    except 1st Hokage but eventually he will out do him aswell....

    Quote Originally Posted by frbro82 View Post
    Well minato's speed is faster than naruto. Naruto will never surpass minato unless naruto learns to Instant teleport like Minato.
    Instant teleportation > speed of light > Naruto :D
    I think so his speed is = minato or may be more...because in 1 manga chapter even raikage and bee says that check this chapter...


    I have got the feeling naruto can still go at much higher speed if he wants tooo...
     
         

  9. #9
    Senior Member Thundercles's Avatar
    Status
    Thundercles is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    US
    Posts
    2,500
    Post Thanks / Like
    God hates New Mexico.
     

    Re: Naruto = Almost 5 Kages

    Quote Originally Posted by IIB7252 View Post
    After making Kurama his friend is naruto = almost 5 kages

    Kagebunshin like Hashirama
    Sensing like Tobirama
    Pacific Patience like Hiruzen
    Speed like Minato
    Healing like Tsunade

    please comment and vote...
    #1 Yes
    #2 No, he only senses negative emotions. His sensory isnt even close to on par with Tobi
    #3 Pacific?
    #4 Yes
    #5 More like a buff he has. He has no actual med knowledge.

    They are more like attributes and a virtue. He has great techs, but Kage level is a whole-person concept. He still has a way to go.
     
         

  10. #10
    Member frbro82's Avatar
    Status
    frbro82 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Konoha
    Posts
    990
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey angel yuh duh sexy
     

    Re: Naruto = Almost 5 Kages

    Quote Originally Posted by IIB7252 View Post
    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/544/12

    I think nartuo =4 hokage....

    except 1st Hokage but eventually he will out do him aswell....



    I think so his speed is = minato or may be more...because in 1 manga chapter even raikage and bee says that check this chapter...


    I have got the feeling naruto can still go at much higher speed if he wants tooo...
    Naruto is no where near reaching the speed of light. That was raikage speed vs minato reflex
     
         

  11. #11
    Senior Member IIB7252's Avatar
    Status
    IIB7252 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    Posts
    1,494
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto = Almost 5 Kages

    Quote Originally Posted by frbro82 View Post
    Naruto is no where near reaching the speed of light. That was raikage speed vs minato reflex
    ...even that was naruto's reflex right he dodged it...I think he hasnt used him max speed yet...I think he will use it in dire situation...:-)
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member IIB7252's Avatar
    Status
    IIB7252 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    Posts
    1,494
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto = Almost 5 Kages

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundercles View Post
    #1 Yes
    #2 No, he only senses negative emotions. His sensory isnt even close to on par with Tobi
    #3 Pacific?
    #4 Yes
    #5 More like a buff he has. He has no actual med knowledge.

    They are more like attributes and a virtue. He has great techs, but Kage level is a whole-person concept. He still has a way to go.
    ...
     
         

  13. #13
    Scavenger of humans sorrow phantomlord22's Avatar
    Status
    phantomlord22 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Where the Wild Things Are
    Posts
    4,607
    Post Thanks / Like
    Big words, small mind Behind
    the pain you will find A
    scavenger of human sorrow
     

    Re: Naruto = Almost 5 Kages

    Quote Originally Posted by IIB7252 View Post
    After making Kurama his friend is naruto = almost 5 kages

    Kagebunshin like Hashirama
    Sensing like Tobirama
    Pacific Patience like Hiruzen
    Speed like Minato
    Healing like Tsunade

    please comment and vote...
    jiraiya I think of him as a hokage and also kakashi

    Quote Originally Posted by Danzo Auditore De Firenze View Post
    Add Danzo. wease:

    I'll add it for you
    danzo-dono
     
         

  14. #14
    Senior Member IIB7252's Avatar
    Status
    IIB7252 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    Posts
    1,494
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto = Almost 5 Kages

    Quote Originally Posted by phantomlord22 View Post
    jiraiya I think of him as a hokage and also kakashi




    I'll add it for you
    danzo-dono

    Ya both of them r on HOKAGE LEVEL...
    what I meant was the one who r in history as hokage all of them = Naruto...
     
         

  15. #15
    Susano'o's Avatar
    Status
    Susano'o is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    木ノ葉隠れの里
    Posts
    6,102
    Post Thanks / Like
    You must suffer me to go my
    own dark way.
     

    Re: Naruto = Almost 5 Kages

    Quote Originally Posted by Loome View Post
    No, you cant say Naruto= 5 HOkages.
    Because Hashirama is a Hokage and Hashi=Edo Madara
    So, the actual GOkage=Naruto BUT still not very sure.
    This. Don't overrate Naruto everyone. He's great, but he isn't the SO6P.
     
         

  16. #16
    Senior Member VariaBossX's Avatar
    Status
    VariaBossX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    11,696
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto = Almost 5 Kages

    Quote Originally Posted by frbro82 View Post
    Well minato's speed is faster than naruto. Naruto will never surpass minato unless naruto learns to Instant teleport like Minato.
    Instant teleportation > speed of light > Naruto :D
    where were u when idiots said naruto is faster? finally someone knws!!
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member YellowFlash1's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFlash1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,880
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto = Almost 5 Kages

    The thing is .... The hokage's many not be able to take him down although there used to fighting incredible opponents and usually have sealing jutsu and other jutsu that can most of the time counter strong opponent's.

    The problem for naruto when fighting people like the kages is his intelligence. Minato would be able to deal with half of Naruto abilities, and would be easy to trick naruto, Most of them would. however 1 on 1 i doubt that ever Hashirama could take naruto.

    That's just my opinion.
     
         

  18. #18
    Member ghost nappa's Avatar
    Status
    ghost nappa is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Not sure, but are we there yet?
    Posts
    958
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto = Almost 5 Kages

    Naruto basically solo'd 5 TAILED BEASTS which are much stronger than 5 kage.
     
         

  19. #19
    §€X¥╘ΘvéR§ Gary777's Avatar
    Status
    Gary777 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    IN UR heart ♡ InDIa♡
    Posts
    3,029
    Post Thanks / Like
    When the road gets dark and
    you can no longer see let my
    love throw a spark have a
    little faith in me .
     

    Re: Naruto = Almost 5 Kages

    z he is an awesome sensor idiotas....his sage mode and kyubii mode gives him d best sensing techs ever...
     
         

  20. #20
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,339
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Naruto = Almost 5 Kages

    Quote Originally Posted by ghost nappa View Post
    Naruto basically solo'd 5 TAILED BEASTS which are much stronger than 5 kage.
    Not Naruto... Naruto AND Kurama.

    Naruto alone wouldn't have survived a damn Tailed bomb.
    Let's not overrate.

    Now regarding the healing, he is not on Tsunade's level.
    Remember that Tsunade via Sozo Saisei reconstructs damaged parts.

    All that Naruto did today via Kurama was give chakra to kakashi, not heal him.
     
         
    Last edited by Chatte; 11-14-2012 at 05:10 PM.

  21. #21
    Demon Sannin RasenUchihaChaos's Avatar
    Status
    RasenUchihaChaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    World That Never Was
    Posts
    6,803
    Post Thanks / Like
    I See The Truth
     

    Re: Naruto = Almost 5 Kages

    Quote Originally Posted by ghost nappa View Post
    Naruto basically solo'd 5 TAILED BEASTS which are much stronger than 5 kage.
    when did he do this i remember bee and hachi helping him then suddenly kurama doing most of the work
     
         

  22. #22
    Senior Member NarutoSageUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoSageUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,049
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spanky
     

    Re: Naruto = Almost 5 Kages

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Not Naruto... Naruto AND Kurama.

    Naruto alone wouldn't have survived a damn Tailed bomb.
    Let's not overrate.

    Now regarding the healing, he is not on Tsunade's level.
    Remember that Tsunade via Sozo Saisei reconstructs damaged parts.

    All that Naruto did today via Kurama was give chakra to kakashi, not heal him.
    Kurama is part of Naruto's feats


    It is like Madara's Mokuton

    as if saying Madara AND Hashirama defeated the 5 kages ....



    Naruto healed himself from a direct chest piercing at the valley of the end from Sasuke .

    i think Karin's healing properties show how strong Uzumaki's life forces are
     
         

  23. #23
    Kaika Saisei 開花再生 Chatte's Avatar
    Status
    Chatte is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Here and there.
    Posts
    10,339
    Post Thanks / Like
    Nothing much.
     



    Re: Naruto = Almost 5 Kages

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageUzumaki View Post
    Kurama is part of Naruto's feats


    It is like Madara's Mokuton

    as if saying Madara AND Hashirama defeated the 5 kages ....



    Naruto healed himself from a direct chest piercing at the valley of the end from Sasuke .

    i think Karin's healing properties show how strong Uzumaki's life forces are
    Yes it is, but what I was implying is that without Kurama, he wouldn't be able to do it.
    As a non-jinchuuriki.

    Madara's Mokuton it's not his, it's part of his feats given the modifications of his body.
    Can be taken away.

    Same with Bijuus. They can get extracted.

    I know Naruto's healing properties via Uzumaki traits, that's not the problem, I was implying that it's different than Tsunade's.

    But it seems like I wasn't clear enough.
     
         

  24. #24
    Senior Member NarutoSageUzumaki's Avatar
    Status
    NarutoSageUzumaki is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    2,049
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spanky
     

    Re: Naruto = Almost 5 Kages

    Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    Yes it is, but what I was implying is that without Kurama, he wouldn't be able to do it.
    As a non-jinchuuriki.

    Madara's Mokuton it's not his, it's part of his feats given the modifications of his body.
    Can be taken away.

    Same with Bijuus. They can get extracted.

    I know Naruto's healing properties via Uzumaki traits, that's not the problem, I was implying that it's different than Tsunade's.

    But it seems like I wasn't clear enough.
    well it can be said to both Uzumaki/Senju/Uchiha

    the sharingan can also be taken away


    so it really degrades the character by saying Kurama helped him , Sharingan helped him , Mokuton helped him

    you dont really need to say that, it is a bit pointless - get what i mean ?


    Tsunades healing properties are of course a level higher , but Naruto has smt Similar to what Tsunade acquired , but a simplified version of it .
     
         

  25. #25
    Senior Member IIB7252's Avatar
    Status
    IIB7252 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    Posts
    1,494
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Naruto = Almost 5 Kages

    Quote Originally Posted by NarutoSageUzumaki View Post
    well it can be said to both Uzumaki/Senju/Uchiha

    the sharingan can also be taken away


    so it really degrades the character by saying Kurama helped him , Sharingan helped him , Mokuton helped him

    you dont really need to say that, it is a bit pointless - get what i mean ?


    Tsunades healing properties are of course a level higher , but Naruto has smt Similar to what Tsunade acquired , but a simplified version of it .
    Nicely said...spot on dear...
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •