Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Once again...NB does not surprise me....

    Last time....the misconception was that Naruto was still in Obitos dimension as a clone, and people made a big deal out of that, calling Kishimoto a troll and whatnot.

    And then there is the most common one: If the main character does anything.....it is "plot no jutsu".:sy:

    There are many more like these...I can't remember more right now, if some of you do...please share them...


    But anyway....

    This week there is a new one! That is Madara's "oh well"

    People are misinterpreting that as him not giving a damn, which is the case, but in the wrong sense.

    Madara says that because he could not capture the 8 and 9 tails and complete the Juubi. So he's like, "it resurrected in an incomplete form, oh well, whatever..." that is what it means.

    No doubt he is calm about it, because the Juubi is supposedly on his side.


    So why do people always take everything out of context? Please tell me....
     
         

  2. #2
    IMMORTAL THREAD COG DeadManWonderLand's Avatar
    Status
    DeadManWonderLand is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Philadelphia,PA
    Posts
    6,041
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Silence is bliss,
    remember that before you
    speak"
     

    Re: Once again...NB does not surprise me....

    Because there stupid and do not know the difference between plot hole and plot device
     
         

  3. #3
    Member
    Status
    Gene the Machine is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    220
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again...NB does not surprise me....

    as a great shinobi once said
    "People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts… their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs"
     
         

  4. #4
    ★✩★ Brand ✩★✩ DLA's Avatar
    Status
    DLA is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    361
    Post Thanks / Like
    WHAT?!...WHAT?!....WHAT?!
     

    Re: Once again...NB does not surprise me....

    Cause people always think Madara talks BAWS
     
         

  5. #5
    Member ianeustaquio's Avatar
    Status
    ianeustaquio is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    On the path of life . .
    Posts
    537
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again...NB does not surprise me....

    A manga that has no plot is like a country with no same language.
    How can we call it a country if the people there are not united.
    The same thing goes with the manga.How can we call it a manga if it has no plots?
    Everything has a purpose.Even the stronger ones have to be killed by the weaker ones for the sole purpose of the plot and what the story wants to say.

    Edit:Madara was still a boss.With or without PNJ.
     
         

  6. #6
    Banned
    Status
    LolaxXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seaside, CA
    Posts
    4,425
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again...NB does not surprise me....

    Quote Originally Posted by Gene the Machine View Post
    as a great shinobi once said
    "People live their lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That's how they define "reality". But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? Merely vague concepts… their "reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to simply be living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs"
    enough said
     
         

  7. #7
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again...NB does not surprise me....

    Quote Originally Posted by DLA View Post
    Cause people always think Madara talks BAWS
    I think you are correct.
     
         
    Last edited by Caliburn; 11-14-2012 at 09:08 AM.

  8. #8
    Senior Member IIB7252's Avatar
    Status
    IIB7252 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    Posts
    1,494
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again...NB does not surprise me....

    Quote Originally Posted by lin0x View Post
    Explaining plot holes to you is just useless...you are just gonna ignore the main fact and ask stupid questions... and madara doesnt say oh well whatever... he says "oh well... shall we begin?" have a close look again.. he says that because the 10 tails has finally been resurrected and not because its incomplete... get the point?
    I compelety agree with u dear
     
         

  9. #9
    Member Narukarin16's Avatar
    Status
    Narukarin16 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    lost somewhere in my mind
    Posts
    725
    Post Thanks / Like
    The fate of destruction is the
    joy of rebirth
     

    Re: Once again...NB does not surprise me....

    kakashi's slash in his chest from last chapter is gone.....how bout that.
     
         

  10. #10
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again...NB does not surprise me....

    Quote Originally Posted by lin0x View Post
    Explaining plot holes to you is just useless...you are just gonna ignore the main fact and ask stupid questions... and madara doesnt say oh well whatever... he says "oh well... shall we begin?" have a close look again.. he says that because the 10 tails has finally been resurrected and not because its incomplete... get the point?
    Madara didn't say "it resurrected in an incomplete form" either......

    I used it in a sentence to explain better. But even that is beyond you.....still....doesnt surprise me tho, but it is kinda sad.
     
         

  11. #11
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again...NB does not surprise me....

    Quote Originally Posted by lin0x View Post
    well you yourself misinterpreted that... it says"oh well..shall we begin?" and not "oh well..." it makes a difference..now stop whining about others misinterpreting and see yourself...
    The meaning of the "oh well" is what's important here, and that is what I was explaining, please don't tell me how to read, doesn't look good on you. That is the end of this argument.
     
         

  12. #12
    Senior Member Tsunade no Sama's Avatar
    Status
    Tsunade no Sama is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Kyoto (京都市 )
    Posts
    1,957
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again...NB does not surprise me....

    Versuvio is viewing the thread.
     
         

  13. #13
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again...NB does not surprise me....

    Quote Originally Posted by Narukarin16 View Post
    kakashi's slash in his chest from last chapter is gone.....how bout that.
    That is not a matter of misinterpretation, just a drawing error, like Gyuukis horn from last week. It's not that hard to understand.
     
         

  14. #14
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again...NB does not surprise me....

    Quote Originally Posted by lin0x View Post
    now why would you say that? a part of a dialogue differs from the whole thing... you thought others were wrong, who said it shows madara cocky attitude and you gave a different explanation... well you were both wrong because you didnt read the full statement...just accpet it... it doesnt look good on you
    Of course they differ! That's why they are in 2 separate panels! This guy >.>

    Btw I have given your brain more courtesy than it deserves, no further replies to you.
     
         

  15. #15
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again...NB does not surprise me....

    Quote Originally Posted by lin0x View Post
    thank you for giving my brain more courtesy.... change your username to iChicken out!
    This argument only began cuz you have trouble understanding written words and their meanings, I am not going to oblige to your stupidity any more....gtfo!

    I realise you were only trying to find an excuse to report me or you are just that dumb, either way, you have it, so leave me alone.
     
         

  16. #16
    Banned
    Status
    LolaxXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Seaside, CA
    Posts
    4,425
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again...NB does not surprise me....

    ....read the mangastream version, never take manga panda serious, noob
     
         

  17. #17
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again...NB does not surprise me....

    Quote Originally Posted by LolaxXx View Post
    ....read the mangastream version, never take manga panda serious, noob
    Yes I have already learned that lesson, but usually it comes out simultaeneously; today however....it took hours...so I felt inclined to share my views on this one.
     
         

  18. #18
    Senior Member YellowFlash1's Avatar
    Status
    YellowFlash1 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,880
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again...NB does not surprise me....

    Quote Originally Posted by lin0x View Post
    well you yourself misinterpreted that... it says"oh well..shall we begin?" and not "oh well..." it makes a difference..now stop whining about others misinterpreting and see yourself...
    Technically you're making an assumption yourself. he may be wrong he may be right.

    Wither or not he said, Oh well, Shall we being, Is irreverent.

    He could of said, Oh well meaning ( It's not full power but anyway) Shall we begin.
     
         

  19. #19
    Senior Member rollin's Avatar
    Status
    rollin is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    7,600
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again...NB does not surprise me....

    read the mangastream translation madara doesn't say oh well
    and it's a lot better translation
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/86022516/1
     
         

  20. #20
    In detention iSpeak the Truth's Avatar
    Status
    iSpeak the Truth is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: Once again...NB does not surprise me....

    Quote Originally Posted by rollin View Post
    read the mangastream translation madara doesn't say oh well
    and it's a lot better translation
    http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/86022516/1
    I was the one who posted it here 4 hours ago, but thanks anyway.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •