Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.

So now it's confirmed (spoiler)

Thanks to kishi for explaining, we can now rest peacefully.. Kurama was indeed giving kakashi chakra.... so people can stop giving kakashi the ability to use like 15 kamui in versus threads now..

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Phew.. Zzz

Re: So now it's confirmed (spoiler)

Not really

Once again, BM Naruto can't share chakra, only Kyubi can and to do that they must switch what they didn't do when Kakashi and Gai were in Kyubis chakra cloak. It was Naruto in control there, and like Kurama stated, only him can give chakra and eventhen he actually have to want it to happen by giving him thru his hand

"The difference between you and me is that i can hand out chakra freely"

So it was the first time he got chakra at that moment. If it had happened before, Kishi would have draw a panel to explain

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by FACT Q View Post
    yeah
    naruto haters must stop finding bulshi*t plot holes and let kishi do his magic
    naruto>>>>OP,bleach and any manga
    Vegeta fires a single beam from his finger. destroyes all the ninja countries in seconds...so u were saying?

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeah,it is confirmed.

Kishi has a wonderful reason why he did that and that.
    Let the manga be finished and all the plot holes will be answered(Hopefully).

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

well.. this is pretty much the first time we actually see Kurama giving chakra to Kakashi ... IF it didn't happen before then Kakashi still used far to many jutsu for him to be able to..

Now that we know this, Kurama should also give chakra to Gai as well, so they can both start over again..

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Bogard View Post
    Not really

Once again, BM Naruto can't share chakra, only Kyubi can and to do that they must switch what they didn't do when Kakashi and Gai were in Kyubis chakra cloak. It was Naruto in control there, and like Kurama stated, only him can give chakra and eventhen he actually have to want it to happen by giving him thru his hand

So it was the first time he got chakra at that moment. If it had happened before, Kishi would have draw a panel to explain
    This is correct.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    うちはサスケ is...

I think the chakra cloak of the Kyuubi is the reason why Kakashi keep's gaining chakra.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Chilling with Roshi, Sanji, Brook and Jiraiya at bathhouses.
    Post Thanks / Like
    What does DNA stand for?
    National Dyslexic Association
    ofc!l

Quote Originally Posted by LolaxXx View Post
    Vegeta fires a single beam from his finger. destroyes all the ninja countries in seconds...so u were saying?
    He wasnt talking power levels but the story is better.

Op is equal imo.

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by LolaxXx View Post
    ^

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    A mind needs books, as a sword
    needs a whetstone, if it is to
    keep its edge.

Not really

I'll go reread, but wasn't there a time when kurama was switched and kakashi was on top of him?

Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!

Quote Originally Posted by Owarij View Post
    I'll go reread, but wasn't there a time when kurama was switched and kakashi was on top of him?
    I remember kurama switching about 2 times I can't recall what he did I think he was just talking, but maybe there was slight contact or something.

But even if there was not kakashi was at his limit and was about to die anyway

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The cloak gave Gai and Kakashi chakra.

Trolling level over 9000 markdabomb22's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm Batman

Not entirely certain that is confirmed but it is certainly possible. However the MS spam that we have seen still hasn't been explained.....he should be blind and unable to move due to the stress the eye puts on the body regardless of chakra. Then again if he was in fact receiving chakra from kurama throughout the entire battle one could argue that kurama was healing him from those injurys....but i still dont see how blindness would be avoided.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke solos.

well he used 15 kamui's ? NO!

But i am sure he can spam kamui now.
    We should remember that kakashi had defeated 7 swordsman, so he was already worn out.

And this is the first time kakashi got chakra from kyuubi! I remember , they switched only once and this is the second time. When they switched before, kurama gave a big lecture and said naruto is gonna do it..

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Flee on sight or risk rape at
    any time

Not really

You missed an important word that changes the meaning of what he said. "Freely". That means Naruto can hand out chakra too but not freely most likely because he didnt know he could do that. I still believe Kakashi received chakra when he was in Naruto's cloak. Naruto just wasnt aware he was giving Kakashi chakra.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Phew.. Zzz

Quote Originally Posted by TrollingSage View Post
    You missed an important word that changes the meaning of what he said. "Freely". That means Naruto can hand out chakra too but not freely most likely because he didnt know he could do that. I still believe Kakashi received chakra when he was in Naruto's cloak. Naruto just wasnt aware he was giving Kakashi chakra.
    Problem with that logic is that if it had happened we would have seen Kakashi saying something like "my chakra is replenished?" or even got some expression on his face to show that something is different. But he didn't had that expression back then, he only got that during this chapter and even seemed to be surprised about it.

He probably didn't even knew Kyubi could do that, otherwise he wouldn't have been surprised and when he was complaining about his chakra level saying that "with my cuurent chakra level, i can only use it(kamui) a few more times", he would have asked chakra from kyubi instead unless he was completly idiot
    They switched once and that was only when kyubi wanted to explain something, after that he switched back directly to allow Naruto to fight

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Oh for goodness sake, why are people so idiotically stupid and arrogant on NB.

I was so happy with this chapter because it was finally confirmed that Kurama had not handed out any chakra previously to anyone. I was looking forward to looking at the discussions to prove all those Kakashi haters wrong, but no you people are still reluctant and now the OP is making up crap because he can't read.

Kurama has to switch with Naruto to hand out chakra freely. When Guy and Kakashi were in the 9 tails cloak they didn't receive chakra. Kishi would have said at the time, or Kakashi and Guy would have reacted to being rejuvenated by the chakra. Naruto was the one in control at the time when Guy and Kakashi were in Naruto's chakra. But at the time Naruto was no way distributing chakra. Why can't you people get it through your thick heads.

Kakashi didn't take soldier pills, nor was he ever given chakra before today's chapter. That Lightning Blade Kakashi used in the last chapter was finally Kakashi's limit as you saw today. People just accept the fact Kakashi has used his own stamina this entire time and get over yourselves.

Last edited by Gold Lightning; 11-14-2012 at 09:34 AM.

Member kakashi of the sharingan1's Avatar
    Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Gold Lightning View Post
    Oh for goodness sake, why are people so idiotically stupid and arrogant on NB.

I was so happy with this chapter because it was finally confirmed that Kurama had not handed out any chakra previously to anyone. I was looking forward to looking at the discussions to prove all those Kakashi haters wrong, but no you people are still reluctant and now the OP is making up crap because he can't read.

Kurama has to switch with Naruto to hand out chakra freely. When Guy and Naruto were in the 9 tails cloak did they receive chakra. Kishi would have said at the time, or Kakashi and Guy would have reacted to being rejuvenated by the chakra. Naruto was the one in control at the time when Guy and Kakashi were in Naruto's chakra. But at the time Naruto was no way distributing chakra. Why can't you people get it through your thick heads.

Kakashi didn't take soldier pills, nor was he ever given chakra before today's chapter. That Lightning Blade Kakashi used in the last chapter was finally Kakashi's limit as you saw today. People just accept the fact Kakashi has used his own stamina this entire time and get over yourselves.
    this

Turnt up king on NB. Prince Charles's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Turnt up all day. So please
    refrain from getting in a
    debate with me!

Agreed with bogard and gold lightning

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Expired!

Actually NB uploads the same translations as manga reader and other's. I trust manga stream more because theirs is alot more accurate and this is what it says with their translations;

You can translate it to mean whatever, however i wouldn't say its been confirmed yet if its true. And nobody is being a hater. Fools on here like to brandish that word alot, even when there is something that isnt right with the manga and a member is wondering what is going on

Last edited by Blaze Release; 11-14-2012 at 01:15 PM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm telling you this because
    you don't get it, you think
    you get it, which isn't the
    same as actually getting it.
    Get it?

He was gived chackra from kuramo only in the curent chapter.