Page 10 of 12 « First ... 6789101112 Last»
Results 226 to 250 of 298
  1. #226
    The Unbiased one slaton02's Avatar
    Status
    slaton02 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    3,230
    Post Thanks / Like
    Owning Em
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    Actually, it's not safe to say that. If Hirudora can't kill a single person, their is no chance of it breaking susanoo. I mean I already broke the entire argument down as to why it's not true. It seems NarutoBase just has a massive amount of retards who can't read.
    It destroyed susano'o, get over it. Your excuse doesn't make sense either.
     
         

  2. #227
    Member
    Status
    Theserpent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Quote Originally Posted by slaton02 View Post
    It destroyed susano'o, get over it. Your excuse doesn't make sense either.
    No, it didn't. Saying "HURRRF DURRF IT DID IT DID DURRF" Doesn't mean it actually did. Their is more than enough evidence that shows that it was NOT destroyed, and that Madara MOVED to his current location because he felt like it. I can tell you didn't read through the thread, most retards don't read, so I won't even bother explaining it again. However, should you ever decide to show a spark of intelligence go read page 8 of this thread.
     
         

  3. #228
    Senior Member VariaBossX's Avatar
    Status
    VariaBossX is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,971
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    Gai creates the pressure himself by punching his hand. He then forms it into the shape of a tiger by forming his hands into a tiger shape.
    He was using hand signs for the tech i assume. Im not a genuis in chemistry but
    one way to prove my case is when he used morning peacock on the fake before
    yet still didnt tear him apart.
     
         

  4. #229
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    18,932
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    If I knew how anal-devastated you'd be after being proven wrong, i'd have posted in this thread sooner! Seriously you're a ****ing idiot and I've proven you wrong multiple times now. You can't even offer a single rebuttal to the points I brought up, and instead of conceding you keep making the same retarded statements as if nothing happened. I suggest you just stop now, you're not doing anything other than shitposting(As if that doesn't already apply to any post made by the hoardes of retards on NB).
    Cry some more, your tears are delicious..
     
         

  5. #230
    Senior Member Memoria's Avatar
    Status
    Memoria is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In my castle, sending my minions to wipe out Narutoverse.
    Posts
    3,453
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    No it's not idiot. Look at him and he is utterly undamaged and unfazed. You're just a massive dipshit who can't read a simple manga properly. Here, I'll post the image for the umpteenth time.

    He has no damage whatsoever. YOu're obviously one of the retards who thinks his hand is a hole in his chest. Welll I'm sorry to tell you BUT IT IS ACTUALLY HIS HAND. That's one problem with naruto, too many retards flock around it. It makes having an intelligent discussion about it very difficult.
    All I can understand from you is "No, just NO! Madara can't be damaged, because he's MADARA!!!", well then if you can't notice the scratches on his face that NEVER EXISTED before Gai's attack then I don't really know what to say, it seems you lack the minimum reading skills required for a regular manga reader.

    His hand on his chest? did I ever mention such a thing? well you're starting to produce crap more than a newborn child. And intelligent discussion? don't think there will ever be one for you, your level of intelligence isn't that good either.
     
         

  6. #231
    Senior Member Memoria's Avatar
    Status
    Memoria is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In my castle, sending my minions to wipe out Narutoverse.
    Posts
    3,453
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    That's because you're retarded. I've made NUMEROUS posts that expertly detail my logic. The only thing you have to go on I have already refuted. Any other claims are out of pure fanboy bias for gai.
    I haven't read any 'detail' for your logic, if I want to explain it in three words it would be "Typical fanboy logic". And no, I'm not biased towards Gai nor am I a hater of Madara, in fact, I defended Madara on many occasions, but when things need to be clarified, I'll be involved.

    You truly are retarded. Those "scratches" have been part of Madara's face since his inception. Observe.






    As you can see, he has numerous "Scratches" on his face. Saying that those "scratches" are new shows how little you've read the manga. From his very inception he's had those, which proves how ****ing idiotic it is to state that his face "Scratches" are due to being hit by the Hirudora. How about you think for 10 seconds before you start making extreme claims.
    Oh dear, mistook body scratches for Edo traits? let me resize Madara's panel for you then, since you seem to be having eyesight problems... [!] Does it look like Edo traits? No, not close.
    Now if we take a look at the latest panels of Madara before he was attacked ([!], [!]) then the puzzle is solved, for logical people, if I'd say.
    This is like a good reaon for me to laugh, I post panels from recent manga, and you post panels from when Madara was fighting the shinobi alliance. [LOL]

    That wasn't about you. I was talking about some other people who have misread the manga, just like you have misread my post. And, please, let's lay off the insults. For someone who has been proven wrong consistently you're in no position to chastise others.
    If anyone here misread the manga then it would be you, after all you were the one who mistook scratches for Edo traits. [LOL]
    And insults? No, I'm not insulting anyone, I just speak to people with their language.
     
         
    Last edited by Memoria; 11-17-2012 at 02:01 AM.

  7. #232
    Shadowclone Master tristan's Avatar
    Status
    tristan is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Chengdu, China
    Posts
    1,423
    Post Thanks / Like
    when it is a thread for itachi
    it's all good...when it is a
    thread for minato...it gets
    closed...
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    hirudora is a counter move...idiot...the stronger your attack, the stronger hirudora returns it back to you...so that means...hirudora's strength is basically 2x the strength of the opponent's jutsu...

    ex. a baby tries to kick you in the nuts...hirudora will multiply the power of the baby's kick by two or three times...the question: is the baby kick that strong?

    Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    I can tell you didn't read most of Naruto, or you'd never make such a retarded statement. Madara's Susanoo has been knocked back plenty of times and yet he has absolutely no damage done to him or his Susanoo.



    As you can see, Madara was well off the ground after being hit by the dragon flood. He even endured Tsunade's kick and crashing into the ground without taking a bit of damage. He even remarks how weak their attack was. If he can take multiple hits from different kage in quick succession and suffer no damage, The Hirudora, which can't even kill a single person, is utterly ineffective against him.
     
         

  8. #233
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    18,932
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    I can ****ing feel the butthurt in your post. It's absolutely pathetic. Why would you even create a thread if you were going to just start spewing shit one you got proven wrong? As someone said already, NB should have an IQ test at registration to weed out the massively retarded.
    , you didn't prove anyone wrong.

    I said I was done, but when I see retarded shit like this I just have to reply.
     
         
    Last edited by KidGamer65; 11-17-2012 at 02:27 AM.

  9. #234
    RUDRA SAGE Paintry4's Avatar
    Status
    Paintry4 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    catmandu
    Posts
    2,754
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watch before you speak or i
    shall watch you after with my
    SWORD.
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Breaking madaras susano??? I dont see it happen.hirudora must have greater affect but no i was seemingly wrong.madaras susano can be again reformed since he's an edo.no gain.
     
         

  10. #235
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    18,932
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    After reading your post..I laugh at how stupid it is...what a moron.

    Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    Doesn't change the fact you made the claim, and are still making the claim, in the face of information to the contrary. You're the one who is also continuously defending your claim. Stop trying to deflect the criticism of your post onto others. Take responsibility for the fact that it is you who is making such idiotic statements.
    No, you're implying you're not the one making the claim "due to you not posting in this thread alot". That is utterly retarded. You also never explained why you were making such blatant lies. If anything you've done nothing but heap more speculation on top of you're previous claims, which remain unproven.
    What a dumb shit...I never said I didn't make the claim retard....I said I didn't back it up well in my first post and in my later posts cause when I came back after I made it someone had explained it better than me....but you probably ignore that since you're just a retard.




    Yes you were by posting that phrase. If you don't want people to think you're implying something DO NOT IMPLY IT. But by saying "the whole time" as if it holds weight implies that i've been a long time. You're implying that due to it being such a long time Madara is showing determination in trying to capture the 8 and 9 tails.
    No, I didn't imply it, your stupidity led you to believe I implied it, when in reality no one implied that.



    No, it doesn't. What you're saying is 'HURRRF DURRRF HIRUDORA DESTROYS SUANOO CAUS I LIEK GAI DD". You're not making any rational arguments to support your cause while I, on the other hand, have given numerous reasons why you are full of shit. By your logic Madara would not have played around with the Kage, since at the end of the day he would have killed them regardless.
    Was he in a rush to beat the Kages dipshit? No he wasn't, was he in a rush to get Bee and Naruto before the Juubi revived..yes.





    That's not what you're claiming. You said that he CLEARLY STATED he wanted needed the 8 and 9 tails before the ten tails activated, something he never said. You're changing your statements, which is foolish because I can just scroll up and see you're lying. Again, if you can't make an actual argument then just stop posting.
    Can you read?! That is what he said, why would he want to capture them AFTER the Juubi revived..retard.



    You don't know that. Nothing indicates madara has no knowledge of the ten tails revivial rate, and considering Madara has shown to pretty much "know everything" I wouldn't doubt that he does, in fact, know when it would revive. He was attacking them earlier, but he obviously wasn't "serious" about it in teh same way he wasn't "serious" about fighting the kage. He could have easily just been bidding time until the ten tails revived.
    Nothing indicates that he does know either. He already said "I will go collect the nine and eight tails" why? So he can put them in the Mazo, there is a limited time for him to do this though, thus he wasn't just fooling around.




    You're using the word "retard" a lot, but let's not forget who thought that Madara had a hole in in his chest, and thought the lines on his body were "scratches". You've been made a fool of this entire debate. Also, in your OP, you said "most likely" which implies you think it did happen. Thus you made a claim and are purporting it as the truth.
    You are the one who thought the lines on his body were scratches...scuff marks aren't scratches, and i'm the retard.

    Most likely means it is more probable than not that it happened, it doesn't mean this is 100% fact...you don't know what words mean either, you should just stop reading Naruto.





    Or he could have just been playing with them in the same way he was playing with the Kage, as he knew the ten-tails would be revived eventually. his past behavior gives credit to this theory. If you've paid attention(something i'm sure you didn't do) Madara never acts out of haste and does things on his own time. Nothing indicates that he was trying to capture them "before" the Ten-tails revived, only that he WOULD capture them, eventually.


    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/601/16, http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/601/11, http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/601/13
    He wasn't in a rush to fight the Kage first of all.

    If YOU read the manga and actually payed attention (which im sure you didn't do) you would know that the only reason he wants the eight and nine tails is because he wants to add them to the Mazo....http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/601/13

    See what he says there moron...read it carefully "We're still in time, I'll catch the Kyuubi and Hachibi"

    Now what does this mean...it means that he wants to capture them and add them to the Mazo BEFORE the Juubi comes out.





    Yes, but it does prove my claim that Madara moved to his current location, thus making your claim of "he was out the entire chapter" utterly false. You were claiming that because you don't see him the entire chapter he was "recovering" from the Hirudora attack. I explained to you why that was wrong, and how he was most likely as undamaged as when Tsunade 'broke" his Susanoo. Again I have shown you up for the illogical cretin you are.
    Madara moving to that location doesn't mean that his Susanoo wasn't broken, show me a scan of him in the chapter before the last page and then the bolded will make sense.
     
         

  11. #236
    Member
    Status
    Theserpent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Quote Originally Posted by tristan View Post
    hirudora is a counter move...idiot...the stronger your attack, the stronger hirudora returns it back to you...so that means...hirudora's strength is basically 2x the strength of the opponent's jutsu...
    Holy shit you're wrong. I hate it when retards not only make false claims but actually insult others. I'll spagetti strip your post, in my experience tards can undrestand things alot better that way.



    First off It's KISAME'S ATTACK that absorbs chakra and makes the attack stronger. If you weren't such a ****ing idiot you'd have read that more thoroughly(or read it at all). Not only that, but never does it state ANYWHERE how much stronger the Giant Shark Missile increases after absorbing chakra. Even if Hirudora did increase based on being attacked, which it doesn't and neither does the giant shark missile(it increase after absorbing chakra) Madara didn't attack him. Even further, but even if all of that were true, which it is not, and Madara did attack Gai first, which he did not, that still doesn't mean Hirudora would be powerful enough to penetrate Susanoo. So yes, you are a ****ing idiot who absolutely NO clue as to what the **** you're going on about.

    Quote Originally Posted by tristan View Post
    ex. a baby tries to kick you in the nuts...hirudora will multiply the power of the baby's kick by two or three times...the question: is the baby kick that strong?

    Your example is wrong. You're entire ****ing post is wrong. I suggest you SHUT THE **** UP until you know what the **** you're going on about. And nice emote, ******.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    After reading your post..I laugh at how stupid it is...what a moron.


    What a dumb shit...I never said I didn't make the claim retard....I said I didn't back it up well in my first post and in my later posts cause when I came back after I made it someone had explained it better than me....but you probably ignore that since you're just a retard.





    No, I didn't imply it, your stupidity led you to believe I implied it, when in reality no one implied that.




    Was he in a rush to beat the Kages dipshit? No he wasn't, was he in a rush to get Bee and Naruto before the Juubi revived..yes.






    Can you read?! That is what he said, why would he want to capture them AFTER the Juubi revived..retard.





    Nothing indicates that he does know either. He already said "I will go collect the nine and eight tails" why? So he can put them in the Mazo, there is a limited time for him to do this though, thus he wasn't just fooling around.





    You are the one who thought the lines on his body were scratches...scuff marks aren't scratches, and i'm the retard.

    Most likely means it is more probable than not that it happened, it doesn't mean this is 100% fact...you don't know what words mean either, you should just stop reading Naruto.






    He wasn't in a rush to fight the Kage first of all.

    If YOU read the manga and actually payed attention (which im sure you didn't do) you would know that the only reason he wants the eight and nine tails is because he wants to add them to the Mazo....http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/601/13

    See what he says there moron...read it carefully "We're still in time, I'll catch the Kyuubi and Hachibi"

    Now what does this mean...it means that he wants to capture them and add them to the Mazo BEFORE the Juubi comes out.






    Madara moving to that location doesn't mean that his Susanoo wasn't broken, show me a scan of him in the chapter before the last page and then the bolded will make sense.
    I'll conceed on the fact that Madara did in fact say he wanted to capture the 9 and 8 tails before the ten-tails revived, but that still doesn't mean that he can't still put them into the ten-tails which could be the cause of his relaxed demanour. And even then that doesn't imply that Hirudora broke through susanoo. Everything I've posted still adds weight to the fact that he was not only undamaged by the Hirudora but moved to his current location. Also, you were the one making the claim that Hirudora damaged Madara.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Where did the scuff marks come from huh? From Hirudora.
    I mean did you think I couldn't just go through this thread and see you're previous posts? If so then you're stupider than I thought you were. Regardless, the your original claim stands un-proven and their is numerous pieces of evidence that disprove it.
     
         
    Last edited by Ira; 11-18-2012 at 08:50 AM. Reason: Double/Multi posting

  12. #237
    Life of Monday's a banned cartoon's Avatar
    Status
    a banned cartoon is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    On my couch.
    Posts
    1,404
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    What an amazing rebuttal.
    Hahaha. I'm sorry, but in my honest opinion I don't think Hirudora broke Susanoo.
     
         

  13. #238
    Senior Member Memoria's Avatar
    Status
    Memoria is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    In my castle, sending my minions to wipe out Narutoverse.
    Posts
    3,453
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Quote Originally Posted by a banned cartoon View Post
    Hahaha. I'm sorry, but in my honest opinion I don't think Hirudora broke Susanoo.
    "Break it" is not right, the right term is "Broke through it". Wind element was very effective against Susanoo actually. An example of that is when Danzo opened a gap in Sasuke's final Susanoo with the help of his summon [!].
    What I'm trying to say? Hirudora is a very fast punch that sends high speed wind pressures forming a tiger shape in the process. It most likely broke through it and Madara received about 10% of the damage due to Susanoo tanking most of it, and that explains why Madara had some scratches on his face and armor at the end of chapter 609.
     
         

  14. #239
    ★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    u wanna die is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    parallel narutoverse
    Posts
    2,779
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    hirudora is a beast
     
         

  15. #240
    our last hope Gdamon's Avatar
    Status
    Gdamon is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    why do you care?
    Posts
    2,355
    Post Thanks / Like
    what Status?
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Madara's sussano didn't get broken because it didn't show a close up on his face...
     
         

  16. #241
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    18,932
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    I'll conceed on the fact that Madara did in fact say he wanted to capture the 9 and 8 tails before the ten-tails revived, but that still doesn't mean that he can't still put them into the ten-tails which could be the cause of his relaxed demanour. And even then that doesn't imply that Hirudora broke through susanoo. Everything I've posted still adds weight to the fact that he was not only undamaged by the Hirudora but moved to his current location. Also, you were the one making the claim that Hirudora damaged Madara.
    @bold: , that is exactly what it means, why would he say "we still have time" if he could do it afterwards.

    Him moving to that spot doesn't matter either, as he could have moved after taking damage from Hirudora..I admit that he probably wasn't regenerating but he still took damage hence the scuff marks that were added all over his body after Hirudora hit.


    I mean did you think I couldn't just go through this thread and see you're previous posts? If so then you're stupider than I thought you were. Regardless, the your original claim stands un-proven and their is numerous pieces of evidence that disprove it.
    Thanks for bringing this up, it just repeats what I've always been saying......SCUFF MARKS WERE MADE DUE TO HIRUDORA.

    THE SCUFF MARKS I AM REFERRING TO ARE NOT THE EDO BODY TRAITS.

    What a fail, this post repeats what I said in my last post, hirudora made scuff marks not scratches, if you don't know the difference between the two, then you are stupider than I thought.

    Did you think this post was going to expose me? If so you did a pretty bad job of "exposing" me.
     
         

  17. #242
    Member HiruzenSwag's Avatar
    Status
    HiruzenSwag is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    272
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Just so everyone knows, this under Hirudora page on Narutopedia, mainly for those who deny how powerful this justsu is, "The attack is powerful enough to destroy Madara Uchiha's Susanoo in its incomplete state and keep him pinned for the duration of the blast.[3]"

    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Daytime_Tiger

    boom
     
         

  18. #243
    our last hope Gdamon's Avatar
    Status
    Gdamon is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    why do you care?
    Posts
    2,355
    Post Thanks / Like
    what Status?
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Quote Originally Posted by HiruzenSwag View Post
    Just so everyone knows, this under Hirudora page on Narutopedia, mainly for those who deny how powerful this justsu is, "The attack is powerful enough to destroy Madara Uchiha's Susanoo in its incomplete state and keep him pinned for the duration of the blast.[3]"

    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Daytime_Tiger

    boom
    that was someone's interpratation of what happened...

    that doesn't add any proof...
     
         

  19. #244
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    18,932
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Quote Originally Posted by Gdamon View Post
    Madara's sussano didn't get broken because it didn't show a close up on his face...
    What? How does this mean that it wasn't broken?
     
         

  20. #245
    Member
    Status
    Theserpent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Quote Originally Posted by HiruzenSwag View Post
    Just so everyone knows, this under Hirudora page on Narutopedia, mainly for those who deny how powerful this justsu is, "The attack is powerful enough to destroy Madara Uchiha's Susanoo in its incomplete state and keep him pinned for the duration of the blast.[3]"

    http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Daytime_Tiger

    boom

    And do you realize that Wiki is nothing more than fans writing what THEY THING HAS HAPPENED? It DOES NOT mean that it is true. If Kishimoto say's Madara has no weakness, he has no weakness.
     
         

  21. #246
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    18,932
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    And do you realize that Wiki is nothing more than fans writing what THEY THING HAS HAPPENED? It DOES NOT mean that it is true. If Kishimoto say's Madara has no weakness, he has no weakness.
    This has nothing to do with the current topic.
     
         

  22. #247
    Member softkings's Avatar
    Status
    softkings is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    178
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Prince View Post
    He mayve broke it but its the incomplete version. Bone susanoo is the weakest. Or he tried to absorb it. But Idont think it hurt him at all actually
    He can't absorb it because Hirudora isnt a ninjutsu. Gai stated when he fought Kisame that Hirudora is air pushed really fast creating an air pressure with a form of a tiger's face. So if Madara tought that he can absorb it he was wrong. And i think it hurted him (as far as and Edo can be hurt) because we know Susano is a chakra tech, so maybe Hirudora absorbed the Susano.

    And btw Madara has Bone Susano as lvl 1 Susano and Perfect Susano as lvl 2 Susano and can grow legs
     
         
    Last edited by softkings; 11-17-2012 at 10:36 PM.

  23. #248
    Member
    Status
    Nagatoballer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    50
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    If any one actually read the manga you will see hirudora pick susanoo up and blow him away causing madara to loose control of wood style so bee could escape. madara was fighting until hirudora blew him away he absolutely had to regenerate anyone who says he didn't is really stupid if madara was not edo tense he would have been killed hirudora is closet to beast bomb a human can't get I am so sick of uchia fans that think they are god
     
         

  24. #249
    Man of Many Mysteries Vexorian's Avatar
    Status
    Vexorian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Toledo, Ohio
    Posts
    986
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    That's like saying why didn't he immediately kill the kages, or use the perfect Susanoo at first. He did what he wanted because in the long run it didn't matter.



    Wow, it seems everyone on NarutoBase is fond of making up lies and trying to pass it off as fact. First and foremost you don't know that. You can't prove it either. From what we see in the kakashi vs Obito fight Obito would win, so you're actually making blatant lies.
    Okay, here's my question. Why do you think that in the 5-10 minutes between Gai hitting Madara with Hirudora, and them showing the Juubi reviving, that Madara couldn't have regenerated? Okay, lets think about this a second. Hirudora was blowing trees over. So, by that logic, and keep in mind that this IS A MANGA, that Kisame would have died if this was even anywhere CLOSE to reality. As it was, he couldn't even move. Sorry, you're dead wrong.
     
         

  25. #250
    Senior Member IIB7252's Avatar
    Status
    IIB7252 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    Posts
    1,487
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    If I knew how anal-devastated you'd be after being proven wrong, i'd have posted in this thread sooner! Seriously you're a ****ing idiot and I've proven you wrong multiple times now. You can't even offer a single rebuttal to the points I brought up, and instead of conceding you keep making the same retarded statements as if nothing happened. I suggest you just stop now, you're not doing anything other than shitposting(As if that doesn't already apply to any post made by the hoardes of retards on NB).
    Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    I can ****ing feel the butthurt in your post. It's absolutely pathetic. Why would you even create a thread if you were going to just start spewing shit one you got proven wrong? As someone said already, NB should have an IQ test at registration to weed out the massively retarded.

    Mind your language brother...we are not fighting...We are discussing...Even if you don't agree with us...Try to respect our views as well as we are doing...:-)
    The more rude u r to ppl even if u r right they will not agree with u....(Sorry to say.. that doesn't mean u right on this occasion brother...)


     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •