Page 12 of 12 « First ... 289101112
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

Wether or not madra has deactived his jutsu personal I think he will make the right choice and help the leaf and co !! Eagerly awaiting next manga script !!!!!!!!!!

♚The Sasuke Whisperer♚ LolChidori's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    VolatileSoul is the man

Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

I do not believe that any person can deactivate Madara's Godzilla so early on in the story.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

First of all Susano-o will not make the user invulnerable it's just a strong type of defense kinda like Gaara's absolute defense (Well unless you have Itachi's Susano-o that wields the Yata Mirror which makes you 100% Invulnerable) and it's Madara's weakest form of Susano-o.

One of the most effective way to defeat/fight/breakthrough a Susano-o is a very strong physical attack just like Raikage's strong lightning based taijutsu or Tsunade's monstrous strength (Tsunade crack it with a punch) or a very high skilled ninjutsu like Mizukage's acidic mist. (It can melt off a Susano'o)

So what's my point? Hirudora is an extremely high-level Taijutsu which means its a physical attack and it's very strong, so it can break Madara's weakest form of Susano-o.

But KEEP IN MIND that this is Madara's weakest form of Susano-o we are talking about.

Last edited by Mcccelvs; 11-19-2012 at 09:15 AM.

Su Alteza Serenísima regii sanguinis's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "My gift is my
    curse"

first, susano-o is not immune to ninjutsu.. we have seen Mei's boil release corrode Sasuke's susano-o.. Madara only managed to counter much of Onoki's jinton thanks to his rinnengan.. also, we have seen Onoki vaporize all 25 susano-o army with his jinton.. Hirudora is a powerful taijutsu attack which works best against those who wields the rinnegan.. still, saying that Guy completly destroyed it is quite unproven since we don't know what happened to Madara after the attack.. the only people i can remember who managed to "crack" Madara's incomplete susano-o's are A (with Onoki's help) and Tsunade.. Tsunade even managed to pummel complete versions of susano-o to the ground with her bare strength.. i guess we'll just to wait next chapter..

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Look into my eyes

Well yes, its a powerfull justu that can only be used once.... then leaves the user not ok, so honestly not suprised.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is statusless.

Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    Neither does him not being shown for the chapter, or being knocked back. As I've said already If hirudora can't kill a single human it WILL NOT break Susanoo!!!!!!!!.
    Jeez buddy, calm down already lol........Hirudora>Susano'o v1 until Madara comes out and says he took it off himself especially if Tsunada's attack>Susano'o v1

Last edited by -Vegeta; 11-19-2012 at 09:44 PM.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

lol why is this thread still alive ?

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user is statusless.

Quote Originally Posted by Sexy Steel View Post
    lol why is this thread still alive ?
    Bing!

Master of Ninja School Gokillerz's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You're too weak to
    defeat me.."

well goodluck with that theory

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by regii sanguinis View Post
    Hirudora is a powerful taijutsu attack which works best against those who wields the rinnegan]
    That is pure wank. Not only that, but Hirudora couldn't kill Kisame with a direct hit, it's no where near the same level as the kage's jutsu.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

kidgamer has a brain of a 5 year old dont listen to him

Status
    Oct 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

And chapter 610 supports (not provides absolute proof) that madara didn't just sit back and chill but was infact beaten down, if only for a few seconds.

Last edited by narajacob; 11-20-2012 at 11:32 AM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "My gift is my
    curse"

based in the latest chapter, it seems it did affect him to some extent.. but nothing exceptional as A (with Onoki's help) and Tsunade's bare strength managed to do the same..

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by regii sanguinis View Post
    based in the latest chapter, it seems it did affect him to some extent.. but nothing exceptional as A (with Onoki's help) and Tsunade's bare strength managed to do the same..
    agreed........ look at guy looks like he is the one hits by hirodoura lol....... from what i saw madara seems like nothing happens, just rubbing his shoulder with a dandruff lol

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    "My gift is my
    curse"

Quote Originally Posted by PIOLO View Post
    agreed........ look at guy looks like he is the one hits by hirodoura lol....... from what i saw madara seems like nothing happens, just rubbing his shoulder with a dandruff lol
    thanks.. sad but true.. i was expecting at-least a hint of praise for Guy's Hirudora from Madara, but i guess, it wasn't powerful enough to gain recognition from him like how he praised A's Lightning Release Body Flicker and Tsunade's raw strength.. though he said that "they" were better than he thought..

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stressed 'cuz o' school...

It was seen in the Manga, so it CAN.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    what Status?

so maybe he was regenerating (which i still find unlikely), but i don't see any real damage...

whatever happened it took a while to recover...

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Doom, Gloom, and Dis-Pear.

I will have to disagree. Not only was this Madara's weakest sussano form, but it only blew it away and didn't break it apart. Madara didn't even bother himself to stabilize the chakra to create a complete form or add another layer or two to this incomplete form as it appears to be single layered. It doesn't look like he was hit as he doesn't seem fazed at all.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

why don;t people understand that hirudora did destroy susano (incomplete) but had little impact on madara.

Status
    Mar 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    Out there

Yea it did beat the complete sassano. Keep in mind it wasn't the prefect version.
    Pitty madara is a edo tensei,this kishis way of saying gai won't be allowed to one hit ok this guy.

Page 12 of 12 « First ... 289101112