Page 2 of 15 « First 12345612 ... Last»
    Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

that black think it's his hand man. madara is just chillin and he was waiting for the juubi aswell.

The Eastern Saiden transroboball's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

Quote Originally Posted by FACT Q View Post
    hahaha yes madara lets it loose on purpose you know why?
    coz madara is just chillin and watching the 10 tails to be revived it is clearly shown in the last panel that madara has no intentions of fighting gai and b anymore he is just watching the 10 tails from the very start gai hit him w/ that lame hirodora

owned again

and u know?? why will madara loosen it if he's susanoo is broken and gets damaged??
    madara can just cut gai's body like what he did to tsunade

LOL
    Hirodora lame? GTFO Hirodora is not lame, it's dangerous.

Status
    ♡Sasuke♡ solo's your
    favorite~!

Not entirely breaking, maybe he just deactivated it at some point.

Status
    May 2012
    HALF HALLOW

he was regenerating.there's a big black hole in his chest.so if it was non edo madara....................

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by transroboball View Post
    I think he can beat every Uchiha who doesn't use EMS. ITACHI said not to underestimate him and we still have not seen him open the 8th gate yet, so that being said he might
    Can beat EMS user.
    This ^ except for the "can beat EMS user" part.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    As we can see, Madara's Susanoo is gone and it looks like he was regenerating prior to them showing him.

Forget the first point, but he has scuff marks all over his body after taking the blast so it most likely did little damage to him while destroying Susanoo.

Don't open this if you haven't read the latest chapter; 609.

This could be why Bee broke out of Mokuton.

Again, don't open if you haven't read 609.
    U should have put it like this brother
    I am pretty sure for the entire Chapter Madara was out of commission because of Gai, probably reforming.

1. He didn't move from his spot for the entire chapter (he was still in the cloud of smoke).
    2. Didn't intervene for the entire chapter.
    3. The Mokuton on the Hachibi completely loosened.
    4. Obito looked over his shoulder at the Hachibi and and the cloud of smoke (probably concerened). - Ok, weak point to make.
    5. His Sasunoo wasn't around him anymore.
    - You could make the argument he released the form, but what for and stay in the exact same spot doing nothing and sitting down?

What do you think? I don't think Madara is one to sit still for an entire chapter not fighting unless something major happened. I mean this is MADARA, and he didn't do ANYTHING for the entire chapter, coincidentally he was hit by Afternoon Tiger. So I therefore conclude that Afternoon Tiger obliterated his Sasunoo form and forced Madara to reform.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by IIB7252 View Post
    I am pretty sure for the entire Chapter Madara was out of commission because of Gai, probably reforming.

1. He didn't move from his spot for the entire chapter (he was still in the cloud of smoke).
    4. Obito looked over his shoulder at the Hachibi and and the cloud of smoke (probably concerened). - Ok, weak point to make.
    - You could make the argument he released the form, but what for and stay in the exact same spot doing nothing and sitting down?

What do you think? I don't think Madara is one to sit still for an entire chapter not fighting unless something major happened. I mean this is MADARA, and he didn't do ANYTHING for the entire chapter, coincidentally he was hit by Afternoon Tiger. So I therefore conclude that Afternoon Tiger obliterated his Sasunoo form and forced Madara to reform.
    I believe you said it best and I am convinced now!

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

We don't know for sure yet, maybe it was, maybe it wasn't.
    We don't have enough proof.
    I am sure this will be explained later.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Look into my eyes

Quote Originally Posted by FACT Q View Post
    at the bold part
    LOL!?
    my bad?
    in 1st ur so sure that u can actually present it to kishi that madara has black hole and regenerating
    now ur bubling about that scuff marks in his face and legs? and that mokuton loosening grip??
    HAHAHA what a LAME reason
    u just find a new reason coz u gets humiliated
    lol good observation.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    I believe you said it best and I am convinced now!
    Thanks brother...This is my 1 complement for my post....+ rep...It means a lot to me...Thanks...

Status
    Mar 2012
    In Madara we trust

Not really, Madara was just chillin at the end.

The Eastern Saiden transroboball's Avatar
    Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by iSpeak the Truth View Post
    This ^ except for the "can beat EMS user" part.
    Key word is "might".

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Djokovic View Post
    Not really, Madara was just chillin at the end.
    Madara just chilling? The guy doesn't sit still and fights. And for an entire chapter he did nothing. Madara. entire chapter. nothing. Kishimoto used Afternoon Tiger to put Madara out of the match for the entire chapter. You guys are right, the chapter did focus on Obito, Kakashi and Naruto, but the only way it would be sound to not show Madara doing anything is to keep him out of the match through Afternoon Tiger.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Wait, Afternoon Tiger hits, Madara doesn't intervene for the entire chapter, Mokuton started to loosen MAGICALLY, and you guys still think AF had nothing to do with it? Come on.

Status
    Mar 2012
    In Madara we trust

Madara just chilling? The guy doesn't sit still and fights. And for an entire chapter he did nothing. Madara. entire chapter. nothing. Kishimoto used Afternoon Tiger to put Madara out of the match for the entire chapter. You guys are right, the chapter did focus on Obito, Kakashi and Naruto, but the only way it would be sound to not show Madara doing anything is to keep him out of the match through Afternoon Tiger.

Again, Madara was just chillin. He knew Juubi would be revived in seconds and took his time to sit this one out.
    Do you think Madara regenerated the last second and posed to look good just for the last page? No, he was sitting there all along.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Some1 will say....The only thing Gai accomplished was pushing Madara out long enough for this entire chapter to take place. Nothing of significance actually happened to Madara...
    Than IIB says like this...Pushing Madara out? If he was just simply pushed, he'd of been in the chapter just as fast as Afternoon Tiger ended. He wasn't hit a mile away or anything...

Madara cry when he see Gai...lol

Status
    Mar 2012
    This user has no status.

I agree with this.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Wheres my father?

The level of fanboyism is strong with this post.. Going to die from laughing after Madara goes POOOF.
    OT: AT Raped Madaras face with a Bananna.

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

Not really, its only confirmed if we see the aftermath of madara's susano or madara regenerating, we saw neither.
    Therefore nothing has been confirmed. We could however assume, however you cannot confrim something that hasnt been shown

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Not really, its only confirmed if we see the aftermath of madara's susano or madara regenerating, we saw neither.
    Therefore nothing has been confirmed. We could however assume, however you cannot confrim something that hasnt been shown
    Dear Blaze...Some times u need to read between the lines...Kishi likes that we scratch our brains every now and then...

Bottom line is I know Unfortunately OP, Madara fanboys outnumber Gai fans 50:1. Not many will acknowledge his feat....

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    so u mean to say...He was chilling for the ENTIRE chapter in the exact same spot Afternoon Tiger hit. Come on. The reason Kishimoto made Gai use Hirudora on Madara was so he wouldn't intervene for the rest of the chapter, and it wouldn't look like he was doing nothing....U must be kidding me...

Quote Originally Posted by Djokovic View Post
    Again, Madara was just chillin. He knew Juubi would be revived in seconds and took his time to sit this one out.
    Do you think Madara regenerated the last second and posed to look good just for the last page? No, he was sitting there all along.
    IIB say's u should ask this question u will get ur answer...If u dnt agree Than GOD help u guys...
    And why can't he bother to give Obito a hand? Either Madara was having problems, or he was just slow-witted...Kaskashi would have killed obito if he really wanted...

Last edited by Vision; 11-15-2012 at 03:15 AM.