Page 3 of 15 « First 123456713 ... Last»
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

Quote Originally Posted by IIB7252 View Post
    so u mean to say...He was chilling for the ENTIRE chapter in the exact same spot Afternoon Tiger hit. Come on. The reason Kishimoto made Gai use Hirudora on Madara was so he wouldn't intervene for the rest of the chapter, and it wouldn't look like he was doing nothing....U must be kidding me...
    Well, we saw him chilling as well when he was fighting with the Kages, barely moved from one damn spot.
    And we don't know if it was in the exact same location.
    So until it's not confirmed, we don't know if Hirudora broke Madara's Susano'o.
    What INDEED it did was to shake it off its position.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

Bottom line is I know Unfortunately OP, Madara fanboys outnumber Gai fans 50:1. Not many will acknowledge his feat....
    Indeed...well said.

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

hirudagon couldnt break kisame, what makes u think it can break susanoo?
    raikage+tsuchikage used aggravated rock tech on that same susanoo, did u see
    that break? or did u see it get thrown like a rag doll and later came
    back and fodderize their hope of winning?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Dont blink...

Quote Originally Posted by VariaBossX View Post
    hirudagon couldnt break kisame, what makes u think it can break susanoo?
    raikage+tsuchikage used aggravated rock tech on that same susanoo, did u see
    that break? or did u see it get thrown like a rag doll and later came
    back and fodderize their hope of winning?
    It might have been because they were underwater and the water along with his water jutsu cushioned him from the blast, saving him from the one hit kill technique.

Status
    May 2011
    This user has no status.

Its not confirmed, even if that was the case, that was the incomplete Susano'o, similar to the one used on the Mokuton clones, which Tsunade was destroying with her bare hands. So not a big feat.

Status
    Aug 2012
    I See The Truth

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Hirudora is Taijutsu, Madara can't absorb it, and I do know that it is the incomplete version...as it says in the title.
    the susanoo he used was the one he used with his wood clones

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    It might have been because they were underwater and the water along with his water jutsu cushioned him from the blast, saving him from the one hit kill technique.
    No dude. the justu requires sweat if anything its helping the justu,
    plus water isnt going to prove the resultes done to kisame

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinimaster View Post
    Its not confirmed, even if that was the case, that was the incomplete Susano'o, similar to the one used on the Mokuton clones, which Tsunade was destroying with her bare hands. So not a big feat.
    The thing is Madara's susano got smashed into pieces it doesnt matter wether it was complete or incomplete...and ya who is telling that its a big feat...Because for gai its just a VERY SMALL FEAT...;-)

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

so u mean to say...He was chilling for the ENTIRE chapter in the exact same spot Afternoon Tiger hit. Come on. The reason Kishimoto made Gai use Hirudora on Madara was so he wouldn't intervene for the rest of the chapter, and it wouldn't look like he was doing nothing....U must be kidding me...
    Confirm: "additional proof that something that was believed"/"any factual evidence that helps to establish the truth of something"

Assume "take to be the case or to be true; accept without verification or proof"

What youve said falls under the definition of assume rather than confirm.......... I dont know what happened after, because it wasnt shown and the same can be said about you. Until its actually been confirmed and made cannon in the manga, you are assuming

Status
    Jun 2011
    Dont blink...

Quote Originally Posted by VariaBossX View Post
    No dude. the justu requires sweat if anything its helping the justu,
    plus water isnt going to prove the resultes done to kisame
    The jutsu doesn't require sweat. Because the tiger is being opposed by the shark missile and the water, it would create a small buffering area that would absorb some of the blast. It was still powerful enough to cripple Kisame, leaving him badly injured, but it didn't outright kill him.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Confirm: "additional proof that something that was believed"/"any factual evidence that helps to establish the truth of something"

Assume "take to be the case or to be true; accept without verification or proof"

What youve said falls under the definition of assume rather than confirm.......... I dont know what happened after, because it wasnt shown and the same can be said about you. Until its actually been confirmed and made cannon in the manga, you are assuming
    IIB say's u should ask this question u will get ur answer...If u dnt agree Than GOD help u guys...
    And why can't he bother to give Obito a hand? Either Madara was having problems, or he was just slow-witted...Kaskashi would have killed obito if he really wanted...

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

IIB say's u should ask this question u will get ur answer...If u dnt agree Than GOD help u guys...
    And why can't he bother to give Obito a hand? Either Madara was having problems, or he was just slow-witted...Kaskashi would have killed obito if he really wanted...
    at the bold part, if i dont agree . Agree with your assumptions?. You are just making up more assumptions rather than anything. Now i will ask you a question. Are you creating assumptions because you have no proof?.

Im not denying what you are saying, im just saying until you actually bring forth true cannon manga pages, all you've said are assumption.

EDIT: Anyway im done here. See no reason to keep arguing with assumptions.

Last edited by Blaze Release; 11-14-2012 at 06:59 PM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

at the bold part, if i dont agree . Agree with your assumptions?. You are just making up more assumptions rather than anything. Now i will ask you a question. Are you creating assumptions because you have no proof?.

Im not denying what you are saying, im just saying until you actually bring forth true cannon manga pages, all you've said are assumption.

LOL...my god u r great u didnt answer my question u dodged it...
    I asked u 1 question right...whats the answer u hav for that...

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

U r making me laugh...

If we go by your logic is. Madara got hit by Hirudora. It did nothing. He stops randomly fighting Naruto and Bee for the entire chapter, sits down and look at the clouds of dust go by? As if he wasn't in a hurry to seal both the Hachibi and Naruto. Nah bro, he just wanted to relax a few seconds to catch the breeze.

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

LOL...my god u r great u didnt answer my question u dodged it...
    I asked u 1 question right...whats the answer u hav for that...
    Okay then ill answer your question, but answer mine aswell.

You asked "why can't he bother to give Obito a hand?". Could range from him believing obito can hold his own to he did say he will leave obito with kakashi/gai whilst he takes bee & naruto (that isnt how the fight turned out though). To obito didnt exactly ask for help....

Now answer my question

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

To end this fair and square: When Madara's Susano'o will look like this after Mornin Tiger, than we can safely assume it did destroyed it.
    Until then, it wasn't!

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    The jutsu doesn't require sweat. Because the tiger is being opposed by the shark missile and the water, it would create a small buffering area that would absorb some of the blast. It was still powerful enough to cripple Kisame, leaving him badly injured, but it didn't outright kill him.
    Kisame say when guys confronts him tht his power increases as he was fighting on his turf thats water...were his power increases drastically...

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Kisame say when guys confronts him tht his power increases as he was fighting on his turf thats water...were his power increases drastically...
    start reading between the lines buddy....

it didn't need to, because we see Madara at the end of the Chapter, SAME SPOT, didn't move, within the clouds of dust going by. If Afternoon Tiger didn't do jack to Madara, do you think he'd be sitting in the exact same spot for the entire chapter? Even though he wanted to capture Bee and Naruto already.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

When Naruto did a Planet Rasengan on the Tsuchikage Muu, it was apparently so strong that Kabuto had to wait a bit for Muu to finish regenerating.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/558

So all this time, Madara was pulling himself back together.

But this is an inconsistency in the Edo Tensei regen, because you have Deidara using Sai's brother to completely blow him up and he regenerates fast like it did not matter what damage you did to him.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    To end this fair and square: When Madara's Susano'o will look like this after Mornin Tiger, than we can safely assume it did destroyed it.
    Until then, it wasn't!

He did nothing as his clones fought the hokage. It was one reason why he was hit by the extra large Jinton.
    Yeah, because he had clones of his fighting them. In this chapter, he wasn't doing anything, no clones, his wood even loosened on Bee. Oh right, Madara loosened the wood on the Hachibi for 'lols'. The guy didn't move from the SAME spot he was hit with Afternoon Tiger for an entire chapter, and even though he had a mission to capture Kyuubi and Hachibi, after Hirudora, he sat there pondering, looking at the stars doing nothing. Come on. Didn't he say in 607 he wanted to get serious.....