Page 3 of 12 « First 1234567 ... Last»
    Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

Quote Originally Posted by Blaze Release View Post
    Confirm: "additional proof that something that was believed"/"any factual evidence that helps to establish the truth of something"

Assume "take to be the case or to be true; accept without verification or proof"

What youve said falls under the definition of assume rather than confirm.......... I dont know what happened after, because it wasnt shown and the same can be said about you. Until its actually been confirmed and made cannon in the manga, you are assuming
    IIB say's u should ask this question u will get ur answer...If u dnt agree Than GOD help u guys...
    And why can't he bother to give Obito a hand? Either Madara was having problems, or he was just slow-witted...Kaskashi would have killed obito if he really wanted...

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

Quote Originally Posted by IIB7252 View Post
    IIB say's u should ask this question u will get ur answer...If u dnt agree Than GOD help u guys...
    And why can't he bother to give Obito a hand? Either Madara was having problems, or he was just slow-witted...Kaskashi would have killed obito if he really wanted...
    at the bold part, if i dont agree . Agree with your assumptions?. You are just making up more assumptions rather than anything. Now i will ask you a question. Are you creating assumptions because you have no proof?.

Im not denying what you are saying, im just saying until you actually bring forth true cannon manga pages, all you've said are assumption.

EDIT: Anyway im done here. See no reason to keep arguing with assumptions.

Last edited by Blaze Release; 11-14-2012 at 06:59 PM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

at the bold part, if i dont agree . Agree with your assumptions?. You are just making up more assumptions rather than anything. Now i will ask you a question. Are you creating assumptions because you have no proof?.

Im not denying what you are saying, im just saying until you actually bring forth true cannon manga pages, all you've said are assumption.

LOL...my god u r great u didnt answer my question u dodged it...
    I asked u 1 question right...whats the answer u hav for that...

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

U r making me laugh...

If we go by your logic is. Madara got hit by Hirudora. It did nothing. He stops randomly fighting Naruto and Bee for the entire chapter, sits down and look at the clouds of dust go by? As if he wasn't in a hurry to seal both the Hachibi and Naruto. Nah bro, he just wanted to relax a few seconds to catch the breeze.

Status
    Sep 2011
    This user has no status.

LOL...my god u r great u didnt answer my question u dodged it...
    I asked u 1 question right...whats the answer u hav for that...
    Okay then ill answer your question, but answer mine aswell.

You asked "why can't he bother to give Obito a hand?". Could range from him believing obito can hold his own to he did say he will leave obito with kakashi/gai whilst he takes bee & naruto (that isnt how the fight turned out though). To obito didnt exactly ask for help....

Now answer my question

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

To end this fair and square: When Madara's Susano'o will look like this after Mornin Tiger, than we can safely assume it did destroyed it.
    Until then, it wasn't!

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    The jutsu doesn't require sweat. Because the tiger is being opposed by the shark missile and the water, it would create a small buffering area that would absorb some of the blast. It was still powerful enough to cripple Kisame, leaving him badly injured, but it didn't outright kill him.
    Kisame say when guys confronts him tht his power increases as he was fighting on his turf thats water...were his power increases drastically...

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Kisame say when guys confronts him tht his power increases as he was fighting on his turf thats water...were his power increases drastically...
    start reading between the lines buddy....

it didn't need to, because we see Madara at the end of the Chapter, SAME SPOT, didn't move, within the clouds of dust going by. If Afternoon Tiger didn't do jack to Madara, do you think he'd be sitting in the exact same spot for the entire chapter? Even though he wanted to capture Bee and Naruto already.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

When Naruto did a Planet Rasengan on the Tsuchikage Muu, it was apparently so strong that Kabuto had to wait a bit for Muu to finish regenerating.

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/558

So all this time, Madara was pulling himself back together.

But this is an inconsistency in the Edo Tensei regen, because you have Deidara using Sai's brother to completely blow him up and he regenerates fast like it did not matter what damage you did to him.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    To end this fair and square: When Madara's Susano'o will look like this after Mornin Tiger, than we can safely assume it did destroyed it.
    Until then, it wasn't!

He did nothing as his clones fought the hokage. It was one reason why he was hit by the extra large Jinton.
    Yeah, because he had clones of his fighting them. In this chapter, he wasn't doing anything, no clones, his wood even loosened on Bee. Oh right, Madara loosened the wood on the Hachibi for 'lols'. The guy didn't move from the SAME spot he was hit with Afternoon Tiger for an entire chapter, and even though he had a mission to capture Kyuubi and Hachibi, after Hirudora, he sat there pondering, looking at the stars doing nothing. Come on. Didn't he say in 607 he wanted to get serious.....

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Okay then ill answer your question, but answer mine aswell.

You asked "why can't he bother to give Obito a hand?". Could range from him believing obito can hold his own to he did say he will leave obito with kakashi/gai whilst he takes bee & naruto (that isnt how the fight turned out though). To obito didnt exactly ask for help....

Now answer my question
    whats ur question ask me...I am waiting...

Status
    Mar 2012
    Nothing much.

I'm really done, you don't understand the basics.
    It's on the principle proof or it didn't happen!

I loved his move and anything but I don't like the overrating. And this is kinda what you do with Gai.
    Just don't ruin his moment of shine, please.

If something had happened, Kishi would've showed. As simple as that.

I'm off here.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Chatte View Post
    I'm really done, you don't understand the basics.
    It's on the principle proof or it didn't happen!

I loved his move and anything but I don't like the overrating. And this is kinda what you do with Gai.
    Just don't ruin his moment of shine, please.

If something had happened, Kishi would've showed. As simple as that.

I'm off here.
    whe u dnt have anything to say...Its easy to leave right...And by the way I dont like GAI at all...

This was a Kakashi, Obito and Naruto fight, I know it didn't show Madara injured, I know it didn't focus on him reforming, but if you can understand. Madara was serious at 607, he said he was. He used the Mokuton dragon, Hashiramaa's strongest technique (I think he stated). Goes for the kill on Naruto, Bee and Gai. Gets belted by Afternoon Tiger, doesn't do anything for the rest of the chapter, stays put in the exact spot, just because the best reason I've been given is "He was just chilling". Even though his motive and mission was to capture Hachibi and Naruto. Now tell me with a straight face, which reason makes more sense?

Authors intention was to keep Madara out of the fight through Hirudora, so it didn't look like he was doing nothing and not fighting. How can you not read the Authors intention with that reasoning?

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

I think this makes sense read it with open mind....

The wood did loosen to the point that Hachibi released himself so it's not like Madara didn't feel the strike. And he was out for the entire chapter and he had enough time to regenerate. We didn't see nor Madara's reaction, nor Madara's condition after the attack, nothing. We didn't see Madara for the entire chapter until the last page. Imo, the thing was specially left ambiguous because Gai getting him would kinda ruin Madara's hype and Gai not getting him would be kinda disappointing for many.

I actually think that Susanoo was destroyed and Madara did get hit to the point that he regenerated because I don't see why Madara's wood would loosen if everything was alright with him.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Yes it's clear that Gai was able to destroy Susanoo!

Which the recent chapter proves that..... If you look at the picture properly!

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    Yes it's clear that Gai was able to destroy Susanoo!

Which the recent chapter proves that..... If you look at the picture properly!
    Exactly brother....

You know what. If this doesn't sound logical to Blaze Release and to chatte, than nothing can....

The wood binding the Hachibi loosened. It wasn't Madara who loosened it intentionally. In fact, he'd of taken the opportunity just like in 608 to take out Hachibi if the wood binding him was still strong in this chapter. So we can rule out Madara intentionally loosening the binding. Ok, Hachibi couldn't have loosened it, Naruto couldn't have loosened it, he just stated it suppressed the Chakara of Bijuu's. Couldn't have been Gai, he was out cold. So what loosened the wood? The wood binding the Hachibi came from Madara, right? So something must of happened to Madara. Hirudora hit Madara and his Sasunoo, so the only logical answer is Gai did enough of an attack on MADARA himself to make the wood loosen. Considering that the Wood on the Hachibi doesn't need Madara's line of sight. So it wasn't something like "The dust around Madara forced the wood on Hachibi to loosen".

Than we have those other points, such as Madara not intervening in the fight, and staying in the exact same spot Hirudora hit, without Sasunoo activated.

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Read my newest post (well the post before this one), and type back to me, with a straight face,

Gai didn't do anything to Madara.can you not look at this with rose colored uchiha glasses? Madara wasn't just chilling out somewhere, that makes no sense at all . Last chapter he was hit with a desperation attack by Gai and his susanoo was thrown back...this chapter he's sitting down. 1+ 1 equals what?

Just because he's acting unphased and like he doesn't give a shit, doesn't mean he's sitting there because he intended to sit there.

It seems pretty damn obvious he was thrown over there from gai's attack. By no means was it a beat down or any measure of a victory against madara whatsoever but it sure as hell had enough force to push him back

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

U should have put it like this brother
    I am pretty sure for the entire Chapter Madara was out of commission because of Gai, probably reforming.

1. He didn't move from his spot for the entire chapter (he was still in the cloud of smoke).
    2. Didn't intervene for the entire chapter.
    3. The Mokuton on the Hachibi completely loosened.
    4. Obito looked over his shoulder at the Hachibi and and the cloud of smoke (probably concerened). - Ok, weak point to make.
    5. His Sasunoo wasn't around him anymore.
    - You could make the argument he released the form, but what for and stay in the exact same spot doing nothing and sitting down?

What do you think? I don't think Madara is one to sit still for an entire chapter not fighting unless something major happened. I mean this is MADARA, and he didn't do ANYTHING for the entire chapter, coincidentally he was hit by Afternoon Tiger. So I therefore conclude that Afternoon Tiger obliterated his Sasunoo form and forced Madara to reform.
    Thanks for the additional info bro, + rep.

Quote Originally Posted by RasenUchihaChaos View Post
    the susanoo he used was the one he used with his wood clones
    This one was one level lower than that one.

Quote Originally Posted by kmrasengan View Post
    that black think it's his hand man. madara is just chillin and he was waiting for the juubi aswell.
    I've already been informed that it was is hand.

Quote Originally Posted by natzzz View Post
    he was regenerating.there's a big black hole in his chest.so if it was non edo madara....................
    As I have just found out, it was his hand.

Status
    Jul 2012
    playing with flames

like a kid's point of view... =]

so shallow...

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SEEDLESS View Post
    like a kid's point of view... =]

so shallow...
    Care to elaborate?

Status
    Jul 2012
    playing with flames

on my opinion,

the manga did not show madara was regenerating. so we cannot assume that he was forced down on his knees because of hirudora. we don't exactly know what happened so,,, let's just wait for the next chapter to find out. peace yoh! ^_^

but i do respect your opinion

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by SEEDLESS View Post
    on my opinion,

the manga did not show madara was regenerating. so we cannot assume that he was forced down on his knees because of hirudora. we don't exactly know what happened so,,, let's just wait for the next chapter to find out. peace yoh! ^_^

but i do respect your opinion
    I was already proved wrong on the regeneration part, and one user on here explained it much better than I did.

But yeah I guess we have to wait for the next chapter.

Banned
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Above All

No thank you

Status
    Feb 2012
    Praise the Sun!

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

First we need to understand that not a lot of time has passed between madara getting hit by hirudora and the juubi finally being revived. This can be seen in the picture of madara because he still has smoke and dust flying behind him, away from the juubi so it's not the juubi that caused the smoke around madara. Next, we need to understand that gai got a surprise attack on madara while he was looking away. Hirudora most likely barely did any damage but the pure force of the attack was enough to looden his grip with the move. Hirudora is a formidable attack so its understandable that his grip would loosen, since he was sent flying.

Still madara was a straight up boss in the one and only panel he had.