Page 4 of 12 « First 12345678 ... Last»
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

an incomplete version meaning a susano with skin and skelenton yes it would cause damage and possible break susano but it won't do enough to cause considerable damage (like bleeding and so on)
    after all if tsunade's kick was enough to cause that much damage a kinjutsu like that of the morning tiger should also be able to

none the less this doesn't mean it can destroy a complete susano like PS or that of itachi and sasuke's current susano.

nice thread i agree

Last edited by Sexy Steel; 11-14-2012 at 11:21 PM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    In my castle, sending my minions to wipe out Narutoverse.
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~

Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

Yes it clearly damaged him, you can see the scratches on his face/armor. And the fact that he didn't show in the whole chapter in combination with the mokuton's grip loosening only adds to this valid assumption.

Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too busy being Immortal

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    First of all don't bring your foolish comments here, this isn't a vs thread so don't make it one.

Second of all, look at that black hole in his chest, he was regenerating.
    hahahahah, that's his hand, hahahahah

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess View Post
    hahahahah, that's his hand, hahahahah
    , read the other posts, this has been clarified.

Sage Art: K.U.S.H. Katon MilwaukeegHost's Avatar
    Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed Prince View Post
    He mayve broke it but its the incomplete version. Bone susanoo is the weakest. Or he tried to absorb it. But Idont think it hurt him at all actually

Nothing can "hurt" him, he's edo. He is laying on his @$$ though so the technique obviously overpowered him. And he had to deactivate Sussano'o. That means that move was no F'ing Joke.

Tsunade was able to break that Sussano'o by just punching it. If you think Tsunade's single punch is greater than Hirudora, you're crazy. Of course Hirudora can break Madara (incomplete) Sussanoo

Argumentative Bastard Piratefish's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    ..aaaand we are back down to
    normal...

Hirudora doesn't actually cause external wounds, and the fact that Madara was absent from the battle this whole chapter and that Susano'o is gone is pretty compelling evidence.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yeh I think your right. And we have to remember that was only a mini version. He was using it without the gates. Imagine what damage it could have done had he had the gates open and used the proper version.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke is gonna **** shit up
    in the battlefield!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tracytracy22 View Post
    Yeh I think your right. And we have to remember that was only a mini version. He was using it without the gates. Imagine what damage it could have done had he had the gates open and used the proper version.
    He can't do tht if he's not in gates -.- he was in 7 gate when he did it

OT: we all have 2 remember tht the time when GAI did hirudora 2 madara n in the end of todays chapter was probably under a min. U can c the smoke still rising from hirudoras explosion. If he was damage he would've still b healing because he wouldn't heal tht fast so no I doubt tht hirudora broke through madara susanoo

Last edited by Sasuke1025; 11-15-2012 at 12:45 AM.

Senior Member Q of the Sharingan's Avatar
    Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The timeline for this chapter was not long. Only a few blows were traded. People are making it seem like a half hour passed during this chapter. Madara was shown in a relaxed pose, which he would not have been in if he was reforming. Remember that when people reform, they are incapacitated. I believe that Hirodora pushed Madara back enough that his control of the mokuton weakened. Also there is a shockwave/explosion when the attack hits. I do not think that it actually caused Madara any damage, probably just damaging his Susanoo. Kishi would have shown Madara reforming if the attack did damage to him like he has when every other edo was hit with a big attack and it damaged them. We saw no such damage so the OP's speculations do not hold much strength.

Academy Student
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by IIB7252 View Post
    whats ur question ask me...I am waiting...
    5 posts in a row?
    Learn to edit, "brother".

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke1025 View Post
    He can't do tht if he's not in gates -.- he was in 7 gate when he did it

OT: we all have 2 remember tht the time when GAI did hirudora 2 madara n in the end of todays chapter was probably under a min. U can c the smoke still rising from hirudoras explosion. If he was damage he would've still b healing because he wouldn't heal tht fast so no I doubt tht hirudora broke through madara susanoo
    But when he attacked madara, it didnt look like he had the gates open. He probably can perform it with the gates closed but on a much smaller scale and with greater chakra drain.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    "Be extremely subtle,
    even to the point of
    formlessness. Be extremely
    mysterious, even to the point
    of soundlessness. Thereby you
    can be the director of the
    opponent's fate... "
    -Sun Tzu

Gai beasted him so what? Gai is a beast, a green beast, and Madara is dope too. Dope chapter.

Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hirudura owned incomplete susano. If you look at the picture carefully using your head you will realize that Madara got knock down by Hirudura. Look at the rocks were Madara sitting, it was caused by the impact of his fall.

Edit: Actually, We never seen Hirudura's full potential. When we first time we saw Gai's using Hirudara, it was used underwater that might have weaken the blow. Second, Gai was wrapped in mokuton and he can even move his hand properly

Last edited by tazze019; 11-15-2012 at 02:51 AM.

Keyblade Master LogicalReason x's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Kyuubi broke through Mokuton why can't Hachibi?

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    N/A

I'm sure that by now you've realized that that "hole" is his hand.

As for Madara just "chillin", the only reason I agree to this would be because his Mokuton weakened to the extent in which the Hachibi broke out of its restrains. I wouldn't think he loosened the grip on purpose if he said that he was going to get serious in this battle. Though him having said that would also mean that he wouldn't just sit around "chillin".

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

has anyone noticed that madara is sitting against a crater most likely caused by him slamming into the wall/rock?

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Everyone is just grasping at straws. NOTHING in that picture shows ANY amount of damage. Those "scratches" that are supposedly signs of damage is part of how Madara was drawn. He wasn't damaged in the slightest. He sat out because he knew how utterly worthless the kakashi-obito fight was and didn't lower himself by butting in.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by LogicalReason x View Post
    Kyuubi broke through Mokuton why can't Hachibi?

Because the hachibi didn't do anything, gai did the attack.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

The Hirudora probably was able to break the Susanoo from sheer force. Madara was probably recuperating from a minor throwdown from the concussive force of the blast. The Susanoo probably took most of the damage before subsiding.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Heres my prediction summary: Naruto gives chakra to Gai and runs out of bijuu mode( I know worse possible scenario, but thats what I like) and summons ma, pa and they merge with him. Simultaneously Obito warps kakashi again into his realm(obito rushes in as well), and they duke it out; kakashi decides its best if he handles Obito on his own. The juubi roars and sends a shock wave that knocks gai, naruto and bee back. Madara is sitting above the juubi's eye, out of its eye shoots a tailed beast beam at them; Gai goes death gate and with the palm of his hand slices the beam in half sending it shooting into the sky. Bee takes Gai( gai also takes off his weights) in his hand and launches him at madara and the juubi. At the same time naruto does kage bunshin and summons 2-3,000 clones; The ground starts cracking as the chakra levels are very strong. Gai takes a hit by shinra tensei but bursts through it. At the same time naruto's clones which have turned into rocks appear at the juubi's feet(remember they are all sagemode clones) they grab the juubi's feet but are only destroyed by its power. Gai is about punch madara when madara blocks with his fan, the fan shatters; madara breaks out a susanoo sword and pierces gai in the chest; Gai breaks out hiruodora one last time. blowing madara to pieces and taking off two of the juubi's tails. Gai falls to the ground simply dead. Chapter 611: Naruto gets angry and breaks out BM/SM. Madara revives claims he needs to capture a bijuu it doesn't matter which one. The juubi is about to slam its hand on naruto, bee goes normal cloak with tsamehada and slices off some chakra; it becomes way bigger than normal. He throws it at madara, madara simply takes and smashes it with susanoo. The juubi is about to smash them again with a tail when the kages show up( mei does a lava jutsu immobilizing the juubi for a short period). Naruto asks where Tsunade is, the kages don't tell him, instead they say "We'll tell you later, now we must defeat madara". Next time: The Will of Fire.

Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Always Chilling

Madara taking a break like he was fighting on high level

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Walking Zodiac View Post
    Heres my prediction summary: Naruto gives chakra to Gai and runs out of bijuu mode( I know worse possible scenario, but thats what I like) and summons ma, pa and they merge with him. Simultaneously Obito warps kakashi again into his realm(obito rushes in as well), and they duke it out; kakashi decides its best if he handles Obito on his own. The juubi roars and sends a shock wave that knocks gai, naruto and bee back. Madara is sitting above the juubi's eye, out of its eye shoots a tailed beast beam at them; Gai goes death gate and with the palm of his hand slices the beam in half sending it shooting into the sky. Bee takes Gai( gai also takes off his weights) in his hand and launches him at madara and the juubi. At the same time naruto does kage bunshin and summons 2-3,000 clones; The ground starts cracking as the chakra levels are very strong. Gai takes a hit by shinra tensei but bursts through it. At the same time naruto's clones which have turned into rocks appear at the juubi's feet(remember they are all sagemode clones) they grab the juubi's feet but are only destroyed by its power. Gai is about punch madara when madara blocks with his fan, the fan shatters; madara breaks out a susanoo sword and pierces gai in the chest; Gai breaks out hiruodora one last time. blowing madara to pieces and taking off two of the juubi's tails. Gai falls to the ground simply dead. Chapter 611: Naruto gets angry and breaks out BM/SM. Madara revives claims he needs to capture a bijuu it doesn't matter which one. The juubi is about to slam its hand on naruto, bee goes normal cloak with tsamehada and slices off some chakra; it becomes way bigger than normal. He throws it at madara, madara simply takes and smashes it with susanoo. The juubi is about to smash them again with a tail when the kages show up( mei does a lava jutsu immobilizing the juubi for a short period). Naruto asks where Tsunade is, the kages don't tell him, instead they say "We'll tell you later, now we must defeat madara". Next time: The Will of Fire.
    No. Just... no.

Status
    Sep 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm more inclined to believe that Hirudora can break a stage 2 Susano'o and above. Shit, Sasuke's stg 2 Susano'o got sliced open by Danzo's mid-level wind technique(albeit enhanced by the summon.) I'm definitely supporting that the Susano'o was broken, and Madara would have taken substantial damage if he'd been alive. Hirudora is no joke.

Furthermore, this is just my opinion which may actually be plausible, but if Madara has an unlimited chakra pool, then can he not simply enhance his Susanoo's defense far above the level it would be if he were living? I mean, they're fighting a downhill battle against a person who cannot die, and cannot tire. That's just a thought. So yes, Hirudora breaks a Stage 2 Susano'o.

Last edited by Vexorian; 11-15-2012 at 04:40 AM.

Status
    Dec 2010
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

agree, with the exception that he can feesibly beat even EMS users with 7th gate. We have seen ameterasu latch onto chakra shells and burn through them, but it is unknown, and seems unlikely that it could latch onto a powerful gust of wind like gai would be able to produce punching the air toward ameterasu. If i recall correctly, gai also once either used or suggested with plenty of confidence that he could contend with most any uchiha by looking at his feet the whole time during a fight, so assuming that wasn't just him being cocky, he can thus negate any controlling genjutsu. Anything shy of madaras perfect susoono could very likely be shattered by 7th gate gai because it is arguable that while in 7th gate he is, if not stronger than raikage, most certainly stronger than tsunade (only during that short time frame) and we have seen her crack through an imperfect susoono. Honestly the only people in general i see him losing to handily is an ET summon simply because with overall infinite chakra, and perpetual regeneration, gai has no way to truly defeat an ET since i dont recall ever seeing him use a sealing tech (correct me if im mistaken?). Now for personal fights as opposed to general. Sasuke would not hold a flame to gai in taijutsu, nor would his general ninjutsu techs have any effect, so i see him getting frustrated and start spamming ameterasu which wouldn't blind him now but would still wear him out using it, leaving him dead on his feet unless he covered the entire battle field with it. Itachi, while i feel more cunning, wouldn't fare much better. In his human form, he was sickly so that puts him at a big disadvantage, but for fairness lets assume he was healthy. Even when healthy itachi was never known for large chakra reserves so he would have to use his techs sparingly, and assuming gai could fight without looking above his feet, it would also render itachi's sharingan more or less useless since he only attained MS while alive meaning a few ameterasu and he loses his eye for the battle, and a much smaller window to use susoono, also noting that gai should be able to dodge the sword, and the yata mirror should have little effect since gai uses mainly taijutsu (no chakra of any kind to counter). Itachi was also not known for having much stamina even when healthy, so his only hope would be a quick finish with taijutsu but in my opinion, gai is one of the few who could outperform itachi in taijutsu technique, fully becoming the ultimate bad matchup for living healthy itachi.

Status
    Apr 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

All of you who say "Madara is just chilling" or other variations of that are straight out fanboys.. He clearly got his ass handled by Gai. Why can't you fanboys accept that?