Page 5 of 12 « First 123456789 ... Last»
    ~Boss~Minato~Uzumaki~ ~Sovereign~'s Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Conquer The World

Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    As we can see, Madara's Susanoo is gone and it looks like he was regenerating prior to them showing him.

Forget the first point, but he has scuff marks all over his body after taking the blast so it most likely did little damage to him while destroying Susanoo.

Don't open this if you haven't read the latest chapter; 609.

This could be why Bee broke out of Mokuton.

Again, don't open if you haven't read 609.
    i guess its confirmed...madara isnt using it

The NARUxHINA Advocate!!! Jurian Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am so

Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

Looks like it, but, Madara could probably just whip it out anytime he wanted to (... wait).

And lol he looks so chill just sitting there :drive:

Banned
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Not really, we didnt see it break and therefore it is not confirmed. He is sitting there, so it is possible that he took it off.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke082594 View Post
    All of you who say "Madara is just chilling" or other variations of that are straight out fanboys.. He clearly got his ass handled by Gai. Why can't you fanboys accept that?
    Cause he didnt get his ass handed to him by anyone , hirudora was like a punch to a boxers face, there were no breaks or cracks in madaras first stage susano. Take a look at gai, he's the one getting his ass handed to him

ϕ Final Getsuga Tenshou ϕ Xaviour's Avatar
    Status
    Post Thanks / Like
    Martial Arts FTW

It may not have broken the Sussano, it may have just caused Madara to have been thrown violently. However when Danzou was fighting Sasuke he attempted to attack him from behind citing that that's where its weakness is.

& where do we see Madara's Sussano being hit?

Yes, the same spot in the back. However when the 5 kage were fighting Sasuke and Madara I don't believe that a tech more powerful than Morning Tiger was used on a Sussano, so for now I would assume that it could even take it out straight up (even from the front) but maybe not

★ X mark the SPOT ★ u wanna die's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

As we can see, Madara's Susanoo is gone and it looks like he was regenerating prior to them showing him.

Forget the first point, but he has scuff marks all over his body after taking the blast so it most likely did little damage to him while destroying Susanoo.

Don't open this if you haven't read the latest chapter; 609.

This could be why Bee broke out of Mokuton.

Again, don't open if you haven't read 609.
    yah ... for me its a confirmation... that part of the chapter was the eye cathcer for me.. thx for posting this thread .... nice...

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

prove nothing at all so he took his susanoo off bee broke mokuton its not unbreakable kurama already did it also that was a version 2 nothing was broke purely speculations

Space/Time & Necro Release Kamikage's Avatar
    Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Xaviour View Post
    It may not have broken the Sussano, it may have just caused Madara to have been thrown violently. However when Danzou was fighting Sasuke he attempted to attack him from behind citing that that's where its weakness is.

& where do we see Madara's Sussano being hit?

Yes, the same spot in the back. However when the 5 kage were fighting Sasuke and Madara I don't believe that a tech more powerful than Morning Tiger was used on a Sussano, so for now I would assume that it could even take it out straight up (even from the front) but maybe not
    Don't forget Madara's Susano'o is two faced. But I still agree the the Tiger got it... :3

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by History View Post
    prove nothing at all so he took his susanoo off bee broke mokuton its not unbreakable kurama already did it also that was a version 2 nothing was broke purely speculations
    First of all, I was asking if it was confirmed or not, hence the question mark in my titles.

Second of all this has nothing to do with Bee breaking Mokuton, I added that because Madara's grip loosened after he got hit and if you read the chapter they already stated this.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi097 View Post
    maybe the hole in his chest is you know his armor??
    People have already clarified for me that it is his hand.

I Torture Death with Love UnrealSoul's Avatar
    Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    The Son of Father Time and
    Mother Nature

It was incomplete....the full susanno looks like a shogun...guess people really do forget.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealSoul View Post
    It was incomplete....the full susanno looks like a shogun...guess people really do forget.
    Look in the title, it says Incomplete Version, no one has forgotten anything.

Scavenger of humans sorrow phantomlord22's Avatar
    Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Big words, small mind Behind
    the pain you will find A
    scavenger of human sorrow

it's just for a second
    it can handle it all the way

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well i dont think its confirmed. The force of Hirudora could have just pushed Susanoo and Madara all the way into some boulders/rocks, and since he doesnt need Susanoo activated alll the way from the battlefield,he prolly deacitivated it.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mother Nature

Quote Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
    Well i dont think its confirmed. The force of Hirudora could have just pushed Susanoo and Madara all the way into some boulders/rocks, and since he doesnt need Susanoo activated alll the way from the battlefield,he prolly deacitivated it.
    Well the OP doesn't have the knowlege to believe this. When susanoo breaks IT BREAKs on impact.Clearly madara deactivated it and was "just chillin."

Also were do you see madara's hand regernaiting? What chapter what page? because if its page 15 on the latest chapter you people need your eyes checked.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

pretty much yeah. i'm not too sure if madara's body was damaged with hirudora, but his susanoo was blown apart and he was forced to let go of the wood dragon technique

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Better Than EveR™

Quote Originally Posted by IIB7252 View Post
    U should have put it like this brother
    I am pretty sure for the entire Chapter Madara was out of commission because of Gai, probably reforming.

1. He didn't move from his spot for the entire chapter (he was still in the cloud of smoke).
    2. Didn't intervene for the entire chapter.
    3. The Mokuton on the Hachibi completely loosened.
    4. Obito looked over his shoulder at the Hachibi and and the cloud of smoke (probably concerened). - Ok, weak point to make.
    5. His Sasunoo wasn't around him anymore.
    - You could make the argument he released the form, but what for and stay in the exact same spot doing nothing and sitting down?

What do you think? I don't think Madara is one to sit still for an entire chapter not fighting unless something major happened. I mean this is MADARA, and he didn't do ANYTHING for the entire chapter, coincidentally he was hit by Afternoon Tiger. So I therefore conclude that Afternoon Tiger obliterated his Sasunoo form and forced Madara to reform.
    ^^This!

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealSoul View Post
    Well the OP doesn't have the knowlege to believe this. When susanoo breaks IT BREAKs on impact.Clearly madara deactivated it and was "just chillin."

Also were do you see madara's hand regernaiting? What chapter what page? because if its page 15 on the latest chapter you people need your eyes checked.
    @bold: Mistake on my part, if you actually read through the thread then you would have seen me get corrected.

Second of all you don't have the knowledge to understand that Hirudora explodes after the blast: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/608/17

That is probably when it broke...I think you should get your eyes checked also.

Status
    Jul 2009
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

First of all don't bring your foolish comments here, this isn't a vs thread so don't make it one.

Second of all, look at that black hole in his chest, he was regenerating.
    black hole LMAO
    just lmao

Quote Originally Posted by kakashi097 View Post
    maybe the hole in his chest is you know his armor??
    and another LMAO

it's pictured so clearly and we get these stuff? kids these days LOL

Last edited by ChiefHermit; 11-15-2012 at 11:20 AM.

Status
    Nov 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mother Nature

@bold: Mistake on my part, if you actually read through the thread then you would have seen me get corrected.

Second of all you don't have the knowledge to understand that Hirudora explodes after the blast: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/608/17

Then where is you proof of the explosion that it actually broke the susanno? Evidently you have none..so no nothing is confirmed. Your trying to make a fact out of an assumption.You need to get your brain checked...

Just like you i could say Madara's susanno withstood it and he just deactivated it.

Assumptions assumptions.

Good day sir,

Last edited by UnrealSoul; 11-15-2012 at 11:29 AM.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

i missed that explosion...yeah im pretty sure that explosion could break Level 3 Susanoo... Hirudora can break a level 3 Susanoo. End thread. Good job @KidGamer65.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I have been enlightened to
    #ItachiBase

Damn i really wanted to see Naruto and Madara actually go into a good battle :/

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

hirudora smashed through the susanoo and hurt madara a little IMO but then he regenerated himself with hashi`s jutsu so it`s like gai didnt do anything :D

OH LONG JOHNSON edo tensai wilmaso's Avatar
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

don't understand why ppl think its not possible that he was just chilling i mean what is madara really doing? he is literally just waiting for the jubbi to come out.

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sasuke is gonna **** shit up
    in the battlefield!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tracytracy22 View Post
    But when he attacked madara, it didnt look like he had the gates open. He probably can perform it with the gates closed but on a much smaller scale and with greater chakra drain.
    No after he did hirudora he had the same effect as he did last time when he used 7 gate (one touch n it'll hurt him like someone kicks his nuts xD)