Page 7 of 12 « First ... 34567891011 ... Last»
    Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    playing with flames

Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

why don't we just see each other now... ^^,

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    playing with flames

Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

i'll say it, hirudora cannot break madara.

gai can never stand a chance to madara.

Status
    Jan 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

why cant you madara fanboys just accept that gai owned madara.
    if he wouldnt be edo (that lucky b@stard) he would have serious damage.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealSoul View Post
    Then where is you proof of the explosion that it actually broke the susanno? Evidently you have none..so no nothing is confirmed. Your trying to make a fact out of an assumption.You need to get your brain checked...

Just like you i could say Madara's susanno withstood it and he just deactivated it.

Assumptions assumptions.

Good day sir,
    Did I say there was proof? Read the title before you make a fool of yourself, I asked if it was confirmed. Do you not see the question mark in the title..damn, some people are just so foolish.

Wow, you bring up a question, a possibility, and the fanboys go crazy..

Last edited by KidGamer65; 11-15-2012 at 07:21 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke082594 View Post
    All of you who say "Madara is just chilling" or other variations of that are straight out fanboys.. He clearly got his ass handled by Gai. Why can't you fanboys accept that?

Because he didn't. Clearly nothing happened, and everything is just wanking hirudora. It did NOTHING to madara. He sat their because he wanted too.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    Because he didn't. Clearly nothing happened, and everything is just wanking hirudora. It did NOTHING to madara. He sat their because he wanted too.
    It's nice how you come here and say stuff with nothing backing it up...

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    It's nice how you come here and say stuff with nothing backing it up...

Which is the exact same thing you've done this entire thread, except you're the one who is making hilarious claims like Madara has a black hole in his chest. The only thing you have is pure speculation. Nothing in the manga even slightly implies that hirudora could cause any sort of damage to susanoo. Being "knocked back" isn't something that indicates damage. Nothing on Madara's body is slightly damaged, and he is utterly unfazed. Also, you're claim of "him not doing anything" is pure speculation. IF hirudora caused that explosion we see then it's impossible for Madara to be sitting at the point where he was knocked back, as the surrounding structures would be destroyed. Thus you can deduce he MOVED TO THAT POSITION on his own volition after suffering no damage from hirudora.

Status
    Mar 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    The world is mine.

It's confirmed when a reliable source says, that Hirudora can break Susanoo. Hirudora devastated the surrounding around him and caused a huge cloud of dust and stones; of course Madara will get dirty when staying in th middle. Unlike Itachi, who got his coat tattered when Susanoo was destroyed, Madara didn't have any scratch, what would actually not be possible if Hirudora indeed had destroy Susanoo. Even when Ae broke through Susanoos ribcage, he hit Sasuke directly into his face.

So no, nothing is confirmed about his.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Which is the exact same thing you've done this entire thread, except you're the one who is making hilarious claims like Madara has a black hole in his chest. The only thing you have is pure speculation. Nothing in the manga even slightly implies that hirudora could cause any sort of damage to susanoo. Being "knocked back" isn't something that indicates damage. Nothing on Madara's body is slightly damaged, and he is utterly unfazed. Also, you're claim of "him not doing anything" is pure speculation. IF hirudora caused that explosion we see then it's impossible for Madara to be sitting at the point where he was knocked back, as the surrounding structures would be destroyed. Thus you can deduce he MOVED TO THAT POSITION on his own volition after suffering no damage from hirudora.
    I've barely been on this thread first of all, so I don't have alot of info, but is actually some info unlike you who comes here and says stuff with zero backup. If you were smart enough to read the OP before you post, you would know it was an error on my part.

Where did I claim he wasn't doing anything? I said that the Mokuton probably loosened because of the hit, I corrected my post and said that he didn't take any damage, why would he be fazed when a little bit of time has passed since the blast.

, you said IF it caused the explosion, read the manga correctly genius, it DID cause the explosion.

Look who is speculating now, he could have moved AFTER his Susanoo was broken, if it broke it.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I've barely been on this thread first of all
    Yes you have, you're the one who started this thread.

but is actually some info unlike you who comes here and says stuff with zero backup.

I don't need to back up anything. I'm not the one who is making the claim of Hirudora breaking Susanoo, I'm simply using logic to show how that can't be proven, and how everything we see speaks to the contrary.

, you said IF it caused the explosion, read the manga correctly genius, it DID cause the explosion.
    That's an arbitrary point, as the hirudora did cause the explosion my thesis was correct so it does not matter if I said "if" if it "did" do something. Seems to me you're just nitpicking points because you can't make an actual rebuttal, and you're even failing at that!

Look who is speculating now, he could have moved AFTER his Susanoo was broken, if it broke it.
    He could have, except we have no implications that hirudora did any damage, thus it's more likely that he moved there after deactivating it.

-@The Untouchable Legend@- SAmIDeXtEr's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    I AM TOO FLY A.K.A ...ITACHI
    THE G@NGST@R

Hey there, just admit ur a madara HATER and gai fanboy..*sigh ....stfu...

Last edited by SAmIDeXtEr; 11-15-2012 at 08:40 PM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Yes you have, you're the one who started this thread.
    :sy: I started it but wasn't on it for the majority of the time, get it now?

I don't need to back up anything. I'm not the one who is making the claim of Hirudora breaking Susanoo, I'm simply using logic to show how that can't be proven, and how everything we see speaks to the contrary.
    Everything we see speaks to the contrary huh? For example, the Mokuton's grip on Bee loosening is probably because of Madara getting hit by Hirudora.

He could have, except we have no implications that hirudora did any damage, thus it's more likely that he moved there after deactivating it.
    Yes we do.

-Mokuton's grip loosened
    -Madara doesn't decide to go help Obito, even though he wanted to get the 9 and 8 tails as quick as possible so he can feed them to the Mazo.

But whatever, at the end of the day I was just bring up the possibility of Hirudora breaking it, I never even said it was fact, but some fools came here and started talking about how this isn't proof, even though it was never meant to be proof. Debating this is pointless until we get more info.

Quote Originally Posted by SAmIDeXtEr View Post
    Hey there, just admit that ur a madara HATER and guy fanboy..*sigh ....:gtfo:
    , I like Madara better than Guy, the only fanboys here are the ones who came in here saying "Guy>Madara, Madara>Guy" since this isn't a vs. thread.

I didn't even say that Guy can beat him, lol what a retard.

Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

First of all don't bring your foolish comments here, this isn't a vs thread so don't make it one.

Second of all, look at that black hole in his chest, he was regenerating.
    dude i do, actually think he simply took the blast then effed guy up lol then deactivated his susano'o while kicking rocks on the sidelines.

you might have miss looked at the picture but that is just simply madara's hand in the way not a whole.

so no i don't believe Hirudora can break susano'o. hope i helped?.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    THE G@NGST@R

Even rasenshuriken couldn't break madara's susano...no way in hell hirodura stands a chance..

Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Even rasenshuriken couldn't break madara's susano...no way in hell hirodura stands a chance..
    Lmao dang why yall going all H.A.M on the dude; he is just asking a simple question?.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Hirudora's explosion range is bigger than rasehnshuriken's

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    just minding my business

gai at 7 gates beats itachi, hirodura actually broke madara's incomplete susanoo and statled madara, thats why the mokuton on bee loosened, and lastly madara sat down to see the jubbi's action before making his decision of either fighting or escaping... Though at the end i belive peace will be achieved for everybody including madara would join together to destroy the jubbi..,

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    THE G@NGST@R

Even if it's a question, it's too soon to be answered besides that
    It's completely irrelevant since madara is an edo...he wll just regenerate lol

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    THE G@NGST@R

I ain't no retard but i don't know if same goes for you cus hirodura ain't got a chance against madara(edo)
    TBB is more effective against an edo(buys more time for da sealing cereomny)...:D

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    Opening the 7th gates causes sweat, the technique itself doesn't use it.
    Read carefully the aura is sweat. along with the air pressure= that justu
    seriously why do u think he couldnt absorb it? :confused:

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...

Quote Originally Posted by VariaBossX View Post
    Read carefully the aura is sweat. along with the air pressure= that justu
    seriously why do u think he couldnt absorb it? :confused:
    The aura is caused by the sweat evaporating due to the users own body heat. The actual jutsu uses air pressure which is created when he clapped his hand onto the other and made the tiger shape with his hands.

Status
    Oct 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hmm..

Quote Originally Posted by Ranificent View Post
    This was Madara this whole chapterYou can clearly see the snack pack and capri sun in the lower right corner
    This ^ ^ sihT

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    The aura is caused by the sweat evaporating due to the users own body heat. The actual jutsu uses air pressure which is created when he clapped his hand onto the other and made the tiger shape with his hands.
    kay worded it better than i did in the last comment becuz im using this shitty phone(props). But u mind explaing were the air
    pressure is increasing from?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dont blink...

Quote Originally Posted by VariaBossX View Post
    kay worded it better than i did in the last comment becuz im using this shitty phone(props). But u mind explaing were the air
    pressure is increasing from?
    Gai creates the pressure himself by punching his hand. He then forms it into the shape of a tiger by forming his hands into a tiger shape.

Status
    Sep 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

People so dumb. Noone said Gai>Madara

Page 7 of 12 « First ... 34567891011 ... Last»