Page 8 of 15 « First ... 456789101112 ... Last»
    Status
    Jul 2012
    playing with flames

Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

Quote Originally Posted by slaton02 View Post
    This, I think I was th only one that knew what Gai was truely capable of. He did this on Kisame but got little respect for it but now he is getting what he deserves. I tryed to tell these fools but they wouldn't listen.
    Gai was unable to KILL kisame. Noon Tiger only damaged kisame but did not kill him.

So how can noon tiger kill a bad ass madara?

Status
    Jun 2012
    Don't **** wit me, you'll lose

Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

Quote Originally Posted by SEEDLESS View Post
    Gai was unable to KILL kisame. Noon Tiger only damaged kisame but did not kill him.

So how can noon tiger kill a bad ass madara?
    1. Gai was told not to kill Kisame plus after he was hit anyone could have killed him, wins a win
    2. Kisame was pump full of bijuu chakra and is more resilient than Madara(living)
    3. to your other comment no and Hashirama>madara and a>b>c logic is not real in Naruto

Status
    Feb 2012
    This user has no status.

Damn some of you people are stupid. Just because Gai could break Madara's Incomplete Susanoo, your saying Guy>Madara?? Thats not even Madara's strongest Susanoo ro technique lol but that iss Guy's best jutsu. Although it could break the Susanoo,it seems like Madara didnt get injured. After Guy does Hirodora,he wont have any energy to do anything more lol. Stop these stupid Guy>Madara stuff. Guy has a strong jutsu,thats it.

Status
    Jul 2012
    playing with flames

talking about hashirama madara and gai... a>b>c applies

when gai used hirudora it wasn't stated he shouldn't kill kisame. it was said on the latter part when kisame was captured. gai was on the move to capture and stop the shark that carried a scroll information

Status
    Jul 2012
    playing with flames

by the way, for the people speculating why kakashi didn't kill obito during warped on other dimension, kyubi PROBABLY gave limited chakra to do kamui because of time held. if he used chakra to kill obito with raikiri... kakashi might already die and forever be left on that dimension

Status
    Jun 2012

talking about hashirama madara and gai... a>b>c applies

when gai used hirudora it wasn't stated he shouldn't kill kisame. it was said on the latter part when kisame was captured. gai was on the move to capture and stop the shark that carried a scroll information
    You don't know what your talking about before Guy chased after Kisame the dude with the shades said not to kill him and said it again when he was captured to ge info on him. Your only making yourself look bad by stating other wise. A>B>C logic does not apply PERIOD.

Status
    Jul 2012
    playing with flames

where did he state not to kill him? anyone will kill if provoked even if you planned not to kill anyone

kid stuff... can't argue with a close minded puffer fish. i said talking ABOUT hashirama madara and gai we can apply a>b>c

lolz... kiddo!

Status
    Nov 2012

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    First of all don't bring your foolish comments here, this isn't a vs thread so don't make it one.

Second of all, look at that black hole in his chest, he was regenerating.
    its his hand stupid retard you don't know sh*t so STFU

Status
    Nov 2012

HAHAHAHHA MADARA .>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>GUY

Status
    Jun 2012

where did he state not to kill him? anyone will kill if provoked even if you planned not to kill anyone

kid stuff... can't argue with a close minded puffer fish. i said talking ABOUT hashirama madara and gai we can apply a>b>c

lolz... kiddo!
    *sigh* so slow, they guy wanted to read Kisame's mind to find out about Akatsuki's plans dummy, do I really have to go get the page? Like I said your only making yourself look dumb and the fact you think killing>capture and extracting info is the way to go is even dumber. Anyway I'm done on that subject old news and I don't have time debating something that I know is a fact.How does A>B>C logic in this case can be applied? Doesn't really matter cause Hashirama defeated Madara so this is stupid, try thinking and get some facts to back up your case before you say shit.

Status
    Jul 2012
    playing with flames

why don't we just see each other now... ^^,

Status
    Jul 2012
    playing with flames

i'll say it, hirudora cannot break madara.

gai can never stand a chance to madara.

Status
    Jan 2012
    This user has no status.

why cant you madara fanboys just accept that gai owned madara.
    if he wouldnt be edo (that lucky b@stard) he would have serious damage.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by UnrealSoul View Post
    Then where is you proof of the explosion that it actually broke the susanno? Evidently you have none..so no nothing is confirmed. Your trying to make a fact out of an assumption.You need to get your brain checked...

Just like you i could say Madara's susanno withstood it and he just deactivated it.

Assumptions assumptions.

Good day sir,
    Did I say there was proof? Read the title before you make a fool of yourself, I asked if it was confirmed. Do you not see the question mark in the title..damn, some people are just so foolish.

Wow, you bring up a question, a possibility, and the fanboys go crazy..

Last edited by KidGamer65; 11-15-2012 at 08:21 PM.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke082594 View Post
    All of you who say "Madara is just chilling" or other variations of that are straight out fanboys.. He clearly got his ass handled by Gai. Why can't you fanboys accept that?

Because he didn't. Clearly nothing happened, and everything is just wanking hirudora. It did NOTHING to madara. He sat their because he wanted too.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    Because he didn't. Clearly nothing happened, and everything is just wanking hirudora. It did NOTHING to madara. He sat their because he wanted too.
    It's nice how you come here and say stuff with nothing backing it up...

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

It's nice how you come here and say stuff with nothing backing it up...

Which is the exact same thing you've done this entire thread, except you're the one who is making hilarious claims like Madara has a black hole in his chest. The only thing you have is pure speculation. Nothing in the manga even slightly implies that hirudora could cause any sort of damage to susanoo. Being "knocked back" isn't something that indicates damage. Nothing on Madara's body is slightly damaged, and he is utterly unfazed. Also, you're claim of "him not doing anything" is pure speculation. IF hirudora caused that explosion we see then it's impossible for Madara to be sitting at the point where he was knocked back, as the surrounding structures would be destroyed. Thus you can deduce he MOVED TO THAT POSITION on his own volition after suffering no damage from hirudora.

Status
    Mar 2012
    The world is mine.

It's confirmed when a reliable source says, that Hirudora can break Susanoo. Hirudora devastated the surrounding around him and caused a huge cloud of dust and stones; of course Madara will get dirty when staying in th middle. Unlike Itachi, who got his coat tattered when Susanoo was destroyed, Madara didn't have any scratch, what would actually not be possible if Hirudora indeed had destroy Susanoo. Even when Ae broke through Susanoos ribcage, he hit Sasuke directly into his face.

So no, nothing is confirmed about his.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    Which is the exact same thing you've done this entire thread, except you're the one who is making hilarious claims like Madara has a black hole in his chest. The only thing you have is pure speculation. Nothing in the manga even slightly implies that hirudora could cause any sort of damage to susanoo. Being "knocked back" isn't something that indicates damage. Nothing on Madara's body is slightly damaged, and he is utterly unfazed. Also, you're claim of "him not doing anything" is pure speculation. IF hirudora caused that explosion we see then it's impossible for Madara to be sitting at the point where he was knocked back, as the surrounding structures would be destroyed. Thus you can deduce he MOVED TO THAT POSITION on his own volition after suffering no damage from hirudora.
    I've barely been on this thread first of all, so I don't have alot of info, but is actually some info unlike you who comes here and says stuff with zero backup. If you were smart enough to read the OP before you post, you would know it was an error on my part.

Where did I claim he wasn't doing anything? I said that the Mokuton probably loosened because of the hit, I corrected my post and said that he didn't take any damage, why would he be fazed when a little bit of time has passed since the blast.

, you said IF it caused the explosion, read the manga correctly genius, it DID cause the explosion.

Look who is speculating now, he could have moved AFTER his Susanoo was broken, if it broke it.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

I've barely been on this thread first of all
    Yes you have, you're the one who started this thread.

but is actually some info unlike you who comes here and says stuff with zero backup.

I don't need to back up anything. I'm not the one who is making the claim of Hirudora breaking Susanoo, I'm simply using logic to show how that can't be proven, and how everything we see speaks to the contrary.

, you said IF it caused the explosion, read the manga correctly genius, it DID cause the explosion.
    That's an arbitrary point, as the hirudora did cause the explosion my thesis was correct so it does not matter if I said "if" if it "did" do something. Seems to me you're just nitpicking points because you can't make an actual rebuttal, and you're even failing at that!

Look who is speculating now, he could have moved AFTER his Susanoo was broken, if it broke it.
    He could have, except we have no implications that hirudora did any damage, thus it's more likely that he moved there after deactivating it.