Page 8 of 12 « First ... 456789101112 Last»
Results 176 to 200 of 298
  1. #176
    Member
    Status
    Theserpent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha asuku aliyu View Post
    gai at 7 gates beats itachi, hirodura actually broke madara's incomplete susanoo and statled madara, thats why the mokuton on bee loosened

    That's all speculation, their's no proof that actually happened. Madara could just have easily allowed them to break free because he knew that whether they were bound or free it wouldn't matter.
     
         

  2. #177
    Member
    Status
    Theserpent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    :sy: I started it but wasn't on it for the majority of the time, get it now?

    That still doesn't mean that you're not the one making the claim, regardless of how many posts you've made in yoru own thread.



    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Everything we see speaks to the contrary huh? For example, the Mokuton's grip on Bee loosening is probably because of Madara getting hit by Hirudora.

    Their is no "probably" their is "might be". You don't know why the moukton's grip loosened, no one does, however, if you logically think about Madara and his past behavior it can be deduced that he most likely allowed the grip to loosen due to it not mattering.



    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Yes we do.

    -Mokuton's grip loosened
    -Madara doesn't decide to go help Obito, even though he wanted to get the 9 and 8 tails as quick as possible so he can feed them to the Mazo.

    No, we don't.

    Neither of those points reinforce the claim that Hirudora destroyed Susanoo. Not only that, but your second claim is also pure speculation. WE don't know why Madara sat their, but based on his previous behavior, like I already stated, he knew it wouldn't matter either way with the 10 tails awakening. He knows he has all the time he wants to capture them.


    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    But whatever, at the end of the day I was just bring up the possibility of Hirudora breaking it, I never even said it was fact, but some fools came here and started talking about how this isn't proof, even though it was never meant to be proof. Debating this is pointless until we get more info.

    At the end of the day you made a thread full of fanboy speculation, and are trying to make it seem as if the insignificant attack gai made was some super-powerful marty sue blast that can destroy anything. And no one is "debating" anything, i'm simply telling you you're full of shit.
     
         

  3. #178
    Member
    Status
    Theserpent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Quote Originally Posted by Invsblphntm View Post
    Right...

    The reason why he let go of Bee and Guy was to troll them...

    Get real.


    What' i'm saying is "we don't know", and based on his past behavior with the kage's he's everything he's done was "to troll them" so why would this be any different? With the 10 tails awakening whether they were bound or free it wouldn't matter, and if he needed too he could just bind them again. As I've said before, everyone is trying to wank Gai's Hirudora and play down Madara.
     
         

  4. #179
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21,076
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    That still doesn't mean that you're not the one making the claim, regardless of how many posts you've made in yoru own thread.
    I never said I didn't make the claim, I said I didn't put more info in here since I haven't been in the thread a lot, damn can you read.




    Their is no "probably" their is "might be". You don't know why the moukton's grip loosened, no one does, however, if you logically think about Madara and his past behavior it can be deduced that he most likely allowed the grip to loosen due to it not mattering.
    Why would he let the grip loose when he has been fighting them like this the whole time? Also probably is the same as might be.






    No, we don't.

    Neither of those points reinforce the claim that Hirudora destroyed Susanoo. Not only that, but your second claim is also pure speculation. WE don't know why Madara sat their, but based on his previous behavior, like I already stated, he knew it wouldn't matter either way with the 10 tails awakening. He knows he has all the time he wants to capture them.
    Yes they do, cause if he got hit and took damage then the wood would loose its grip, what you are saying is retarded.

    Madara clearly said that he has to catch Bee and Naruto BEFORE the Ten-Tails comes out so he can add them to it, he was clearly trying to capture them so why stop before it comes out?
    The second claim isn't pure speculation, why would Madara sit there and watch Obito fight when he was in a hurry to get the 2 Bijuu? You have no rational response so you reply with baseless speculation.




    At the end of the day you made a thread full of fanboy speculation, and are trying to make it seem as if the insignificant attack gai made was some super-powerful marty sue blast that can destroy anything. And no one is "debating" anything, i'm simply telling you you're full of shit.
    You sir are full of shit, you berate me for speculating though that is all you are doing right now.

    "He let go of them because it doesn't matter"- Bullshit, he was in a rush to capture them before, so why stop now.

    "He just decided to move to that spot"-Speculation, Baseless speculation, you just assume this since you can't think of anything else instead of this. This is probably the stupidest thing I have seen in this whole thread.

    You are pretty stupid if you think I said Hirudora can destroy anything, that is just your fanboy self-defense mechanism activating, due to me saying Susanoo was broken by Hirudora.was punching cracks in Susanoo,
     
         

  5. #180
    Senior Member Sexy Steel's Avatar
    Status
    Sexy Steel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Quote Originally Posted by uchiha asuku aliyu View Post
    gai at 7 gates beats itachi, hirodura actually broke madara's incomplete susanoo and statled madara, thats why the mokuton on bee loosened, and lastly madara sat down to see the jubbi's action before making his decision of either fighting or escaping... Though at the end i belive peace will be achieved for everybody including madara would join together to destroy the jubbi..,
    lol gai finds himself in a finger genjutsu
     
         

  6. #181
    Senior Member Sexy Steel's Avatar
    Status
    Sexy Steel is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    1,234
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    what nonsense i hear people saying gai can break a complete susano which i disagree with
     
         

  7. #182
    Senior Member TurrinB's Avatar
    Status
    TurrinB is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    1,343
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Seems like it. Not too surprising since Danzo with a less wind blast punched a whole in an incomplete Susano'o as well.
     
         

  8. #183
    Member
    Status
    Theserpent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    I never said I didn't make the claim, I said I didn't put more info in here since I haven't been in the thread a lot, damn can you read.
    If you're saying you made the claim, it doesn't matter how many times you posted in this thread, thus making your entire post irrelevant. Just stop with this point, you're not making any sense.





    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Why would he let the grip loose when he has been fighting them like this the whole time? Also probably is the same as might be.

    By using the phrase "the whole time" you're implying that a large enough time has passed that indicates Madara has put alot of effort into the fight. This is wrong. Only a small amount of events have occurred since Madara appeared. Nothing implies that anything more than a short time span has happened. At best i'd say thirty minutes has went by, but nothing on the scale you're claiming.



    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Yes they do, cause if he got hit and took damage then the wood would loose its grip, what you are saying is retarded.
    No, what you're saying is retarded. You just made two claims that you didn't prove. You're implying that Madara cannot keep his wood hard after taking a certain amount of damage, and you're implying that Hirudora did that damage. However, even if the first were true that doesn't mean that he took any damage. He could have just as easily released the grip of the wood because it didn't matter either way whether they were bound or free.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Madara clearly said that he has to catch Bee and Naruto BEFORE the Ten-Tails comes out so he can add them to it, he was clearly trying to capture them so why stop before it comes out?
    No he didn't you filthy liar. Madara never said anything like that, he only stated that he would capture the 8 and 9 tails, he never mentioned any thing about a time frame nor did he rush to do it.


    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    The second claim isn't pure speculation, why would Madara sit there and watch Obito fight when he was in a hurry to get the 2 Bijuu? You have no rational response so you reply with baseless speculation.
    Because it wouldn't matter with the Ten-tails awakening so he was obviously content to watch. His unfazed demeanor givers clear indication that he does not ****ing care what they do as that does not change the events that are going to occur, and that should he need to he could bind them again.




    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    You sir are full of shit, you berate me for speculating though that is all you are doing right now.
    No, I don't berate you for "speculating" I berate you for spouting un-sourced lies and claiming their fact.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    "He let go of them because it doesn't matter"- Bullshit, he was in a rush to capture them before, so why stop now.
    Show me where he was in a rush to capture them and I'll believe the first half of that, but even if he did with the two chakra pieces from the 8 and 9 tails the 10 tails was more or less complete anyway, so it's not like it mattered.


    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    "He just decided to move to that spot"-Speculation, Baseless speculation, you just assume this since you can't think of anything else instead of this. This is probably the stupidest thing I have seen in this whole thread.
    No, it's not. I just told you the logic behind my guess. I'll do it again. If you can't follow my train of thought now then you truly should just go back to school.





    If Hirudora is what caused the explosion that is seen above, we can infer that it would destroy any rock structures it hit, as indicated by the floating rocks at the edges of the explosion. However, Madara Uchiha is sitting on a nearly undamaged piece of rock surrounded by dust. If he was at the site where he was blasted back, wouldn't he be in a crater, or at least surrounded by small pieces of rubble? It's obvious he moved to that position himself, and his laid back posture shows how little the Hirudora affected him. The fact you can't deduce this for yourself shows how pathetic your reading comprehension is, but then again you were the one who thought Madara had a hole in his chest.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    You are pretty stupid if you think I said Hirudora can destroy anything, that is just your fanboy self-defense mechanism activating, due to me saying Susanoo was broken by Hirudora.was punching cracks in Susanoo,
    You implied that, by implying that Hirudora can destroy Susanoo with absolutely no implication of that you're implying it can destroy anything you want it too. If anything you're the one who is being a fanboy here. By not conceding that you're wrong in your assumptions due to incomplete data and information that speaks to the contrary. Please just stop posting, you're not making any sense.
     
         

  9. #184
    Member
    Status
    Theserpent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    This might be overkill.



    When Madara gets hit by Tsunade's kick Susanoo breaks slightly, and when he lands into the ground his Susanoo is gone. The same exact thing could have happened, and most likely did, when the Hirudora hit him. Whether it "broke" or not is irrelevant, Madara sustained no damaged in the long run.
     
         

  10. #185
    Senior Member KidGamer65's Avatar
    Status
    KidGamer65 is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    21,076
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    If you're saying you made the claim, it doesn't matter how many times you posted in this thread, thus making your entire post irrelevant. Just stop with this point, you're not making any sense.
    Listen retard, you are starting to annoy me, I did not provide more info due to me not being active a lot in this thread
    no one ever said that I wasn't supporting the claim, you said I had little info and I said why.






    By using the phrase "the whole time" you're implying that a large enough time has passed that indicates Madara has put alot of effort into the fight. This is wrong. Only a small amount of events have occurred since Madara appeared. Nothing implies that anything more than a short time span has happened. At best i'd say thirty minutes has went by, but nothing on the scale you're claiming.
    No, i'm not implying anything about the duration being long, that is just you being a fool assuming that i am implying that. The whole time means nothing more than the whole time, it doesn't mean that the whole time has to be a long time.





    No, what you're saying is retarded. You just made two claims that you didn't prove. You're implying that Madara cannot keep his wood hard after taking a certain amount of damage, and you're implying that Hirudora did that damage. However, even if the first were true that doesn't mean that he took any damage. He could have just as easily released the grip of the wood because it didn't matter either way whether they were bound or free.
    What i'm saying makes more sense than "He did it cause it doesn't matter". If it didn't matter he wouldn't have done it in the first place.


    No he didn't you filthy liar. Madara never said anything like that, he only stated that he would capture the 8 and 9 tails, he never mentioned any thing about a time frame nor did he rush to do it.
    He said he wanted to capture them so he could put them in the Mazo, and there is a limited time left before the Juubi is revived so he was in a rush, read the manga before you post.


    Because it wouldn't matter with the Ten-tails awakening so he was obviously content to watch. His unfazed demeanor givers clear indication that he does not ****ing care what they do as that does not change the events that are going to occur, and that should he need to he could bind them again.
    Madara didn't know exactly when the Juubi would be revived so you saying he let go because it didn't matter is stupid since he was going after them earlier.





    No, I don't berate you for "speculating" I berate you for spouting un-sourced lies and claiming their fact.
    Show me where I claimed this was fact retard, did you read the OP, the question marks indicated a question, I never once said that Madara's Susanoo getting broken was fact, who is the filthy liar now.

    Show me where he was in a rush to capture them and I'll believe the first half of that, but even if he did with the two chakra pieces from the 8 and 9 tails the 10 tails was more or less complete anyway, so it's not like it mattered.
    Like I said he wanted to catch them so he could put them in the Mazo and there is a limited time before the Juubi was going to be revived, so he obviously was trying to get it done BEFORE the Juubi came back: http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/601/16, http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/601/11, http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/601/13


    No, it's not. I just told you the logic behind my guess. I'll do it again. If you can't follow my train of thought now then you truly should just go back to school.





    If Hirudora is what caused the explosion that is seen above, we can infer that it would destroy any rock structures it hit, as indicated by the floating rocks at the edges of the explosion. However, Madara Uchiha is sitting on a nearly undamaged piece of rock surrounded by dust. If he was at the site where he was blasted back, wouldn't he be in a crater, or at least surrounded by small pieces of rubble? It's obvious he moved to that position himself, and his laid back posture shows how little the Hirudora affected him. The fact you can't deduce this for yourself shows how pathetic your reading comprehension is, but then again you were the one who thought Madara had a hole in his chest.
    Him moving to that postion doesn't prove that Hirudora didn't destroy Susanoo, it just shows that he moved from the spot where he got hit.

    You implied that, by implying that Hirudora can destroy Susanoo with absolutely no implication of that you're implying it can destroy anything you want it too. If anything you're the one who is being a fanboy here. By not conceding that you're wrong in your assumptions due to incomplete data and information that speaks to the contrary. Please just stop posting, you're not making any sense.
    The bold is absolute bullshit, no one implied that you idiot, your poor excuse of a brain came to this conclusion on your own.

    I'm done replying to you as you are just a retarded fanboy who fabricates shit for his favorite character.
     
         

  11. #186
    Member
    Status
    Theserpent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Listen retard, you are starting to annoy me,

    Oh I'm so scared! What are you going to do? Make another idiotic post and try and make me die of frustration at your stupidity? Please cut the crap.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    I did not provide more info due to me not being active a lot in this thread

    Doesn't change the fact you made the claim, and are still making the claim, in the face of information to the contrary. You're the one who is also continuously defending your claim. Stop trying to deflect the criticism of your post onto others. Take responsibility for the fact that it is you who is making such idiotic statements.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    no one ever said that I wasn't supporting the claim, you said I had little info and I said why.
    No, you're implying you're not the one making the claim "due to you not posting in this thread alot". That is utterly retarded. You also never explained why you were making such blatant lies. If anything you've done nothing but heap more speculation on top of you're previous claims, which remain unproven.



    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    No, i'm not implying anything about the duration being long, that is just you being a fool assuming that i am implying that. The whole time means nothing more than the whole time, it doesn't mean that the whole time has to be a long time.
    Yes you were by posting that phrase. If you don't want people to think you're implying something DO NOT IMPLY IT. But by saying "the whole time" as if it holds weight implies that i've been a long time. You're implying that due to it being such a long time Madara is showing determination in trying to capture the 8 and 9 tails.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    What i'm saying makes more sense than "He did it cause it doesn't matter". If it didn't matter he wouldn't have done it in the first place.

    No, it doesn't. What you're saying is 'HURRRF DURRRF HIRUDORA DESTROYS SUANOO CAUS I LIEK GAI DD". You're not making any rational arguments to support your cause while I, on the other hand, have given numerous reasons why you are full of shit. By your logic Madara would not have played around with the Kage, since at the end of the day he would have killed them regardless.


    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    He said he wanted to capture them so he could put them in the Mazo, and there is a limited time left before the Juubi is revived so he was in a rush, read the manga before you post.
    That's not what you're claiming. You said that he CLEARLY STATED he wanted needed the 8 and 9 tails before the ten tails activated, something he never said. You're changing your statements, which is foolish because I can just scroll up and see you're lying. Again, if you can't make an actual argument then just stop posting.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Madara didn't know exactly when the Juubi would be revived so you saying he let go because it didn't matter is stupid since he was going after them earlier.
    You don't know that. Nothing indicates madara has no knowledge of the ten tails revivial rate, and considering Madara has shown to pretty much "know everything" I wouldn't doubt that he does, in fact, know when it would revive. He was attacking them earlier, but he obviously wasn't "serious" about it in teh same way he wasn't "serious" about fighting the kage. He could have easily just been bidding time until the ten tails revived.




    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Show me where I claimed this was fact retard, did you read the OP, the question marks indicated a question, I never once said that Madara's Susanoo getting broken was fact, who is the filthy liar now.
    You're using the word "retard" a lot, but let's not forget who thought that Madara had a hole in in his chest, and thought the lines on his body were "scratches". You've been made a fool of this entire debate. Also, in your OP, you said "most likely" which implies you think it did happen. Thus you made a claim and are purporting it as the truth.


    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Like I said he wanted to catch them so he could put them in the Mazo and there is a limited time before the Juubi was going to be revived, so he obviously was trying to get it done BEFORE the Juubi came back:


    Or he could have just been playing with them in the same way he was playing with the Kage, as he knew the ten-tails would be revived eventually. his past behavior gives credit to this theory. If you've paid attention(something i'm sure you didn't do) Madara never acts out of haste and does things on his own time. Nothing indicates that he was trying to capture them "before" the Ten-tails revived, only that he WOULD capture them, eventually.


    http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/601/16, http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/601/11, http://www.narutobase.net/manga/Naruto/601/13



    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    Him moving to that postion doesn't prove that Hirudora didn't destroy Susanoo, it just shows that he moved from the spot where he got hit.

    Yes, but it does prove my claim that Madara moved to his current location, thus making your claim of "he was out the entire chapter" utterly false. You were claiming that because you don't see him the entire chapter he was "recovering" from the Hirudora attack. I explained to you why that was wrong, and how he was most likely as undamaged as when Tsunade 'broke" his Susanoo. Again I have shown you up for the illogical cretin you are.



    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    The bold is absolute bullshit, no one implied that you idiot, your poor excuse of a brain came to this conclusion on your own.
    Wow, i'm the one with the poor excuse of a brain now? Not the person making retarded claims(such as a hand being a hole) and trying to pass of his rampant speculation as fact? Please stop throwing insults, you're like a monkey throwing feces because you don't know anything else. I suggest you just stop making a buffoon of yourself and concede. And no, the bold is all true as you've been doing it the entire thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    I'm done replying to you as you are just a retarded fanboy who fabricates shit for his favorite character.

    I'm glad you stopped posting, but i'm not glad that you show an utter lack of sportsmanship. How about you be mature and just admit you're wrong. That way you can show that, while you're not intelligent, you do have an ounce of honor. Save yourself some embarrassment.
     
         

  12. #187
    Member narajacob's Avatar
    Status
    narajacob is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    228
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Claiming Hirudora didn't break incomplete susanoo because we couldn't see it through the explosion is like saying rasenshuriken didn't smash Kakuzu because we couldn't see through the explosion. We all accept that Naruto's rasenshuriken smashed Kakuzu even though, as damage was being dealt, we couldn't see it.
    I agree that Hirudora broke susanoo and more or less forced Madara to stop for a short time while edo repair caught up.
     
         

  13. #188
    Member
    Status
    Theserpent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Quote Originally Posted by narajacob View Post
    Claiming Hirudora didn't break incomplete Susanoo because we couldn't see it through the explosion is like saying rasenshuriken didn't smash Kakuzu because we couldn't see through the explosion.
    Good thing I'm not claiming that. Their's no implication that Hirudora damaged Susanoo, and the only thing you have to go on is 1) Susanoo was blasted back and 2) their was an explosion. One could say that because Madara wasn't fighting in 609 that it indicates damage, but as I've already explained he probably knew that the ten-tails was awakening and thus was content to let Obito fight. Let me address those two "points" to show how they don't indicate Hirudora did damage to Susanoo.



    Madara is knocked back twice, once from mei's dragon flood and from tsunade's kick, neither of which do anything to Madara. The kick also only broke a few ribs, but the entire structure remained intact. When Madara landed at the ground he also suffered no damage. Thus your first implication, the knocking back of Susanoo, has been shown to not indicate damage to Susanoo(or Madara).






    The second implication, the explosion, still doesn't indicate damage to Susanoo. Kisame is able to survive being in the center of the explosion, so it's logical to assume Susanoo would have protected Madara from all damage while maintaining structural integrity. The only way you could refute this is if you're implying that Susanoo is less durable than Kisame, which is a laughable proposition and you should just stop posting if you make it. Their's no way you can suggest that Susanoo was damaged by the Hirudora.

    Quote Originally Posted by narajacob View Post
    I agree that Hirudora broke susanoo and more or less forced Madara to stop for a short time while edo repair caught up.

    Well you can "believe" whatever you want, but everything speaks to the contrary. You are, for all intents and purposes, wrong. Madara's Susanoo was not damaged by Gai's Hirudora. He was not regenerating from any damage either.
     
         

  14. #189
    Member narajacob's Avatar
    Status
    narajacob is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    228
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Your opinion is as valid as mine and is supported by just as much evidence.
     
         

  15. #190
    Man of Many Mysteries Vexorian's Avatar
    Status
    Vexorian is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Toledo, Ohio
    Posts
    1,000
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Quote Originally Posted by spatha View Post
    agree, with the exception that he can feesibly beat even EMS users with 7th gate. We have seen ameterasu latch onto chakra shells and burn through them, but it is unknown, and seems unlikely that it could latch onto a powerful gust of wind like gai would be able to produce punching the air toward ameterasu. If i recall correctly, gai also once either used or suggested with plenty of confidence that he could contend with most any uchiha by looking at his feet the whole time during a fight, so assuming that wasn't just him being cocky, he can thus negate any controlling genjutsu. Anything shy of madaras perfect susoono could very likely be shattered by 7th gate gai because it is arguable that while in 7th gate he is, if not stronger than raikage, most certainly stronger than tsunade (only during that short time frame) and we have seen her crack through an imperfect susoono. Honestly the only people in general i see him losing to handily is an ET summon simply because with overall infinite chakra, and perpetual regeneration, gai has no way to truly defeat an ET since i dont recall ever seeing him use a sealing tech (correct me if im mistaken?). Now for personal fights as opposed to general. Sasuke would not hold a flame to gai in taijutsu, nor would his general ninjutsu techs have any effect, so i see him getting frustrated and start spamming ameterasu which wouldn't blind him now but would still wear him out using it, leaving him dead on his feet unless he covered the entire battle field with it. Itachi, while i feel more cunning, wouldn't fare much better. In his human form, he was sickly so that puts him at a big disadvantage, but for fairness lets assume he was healthy. Even when healthy itachi was never known for large chakra reserves so he would have to use his techs sparingly, and assuming gai could fight without looking above his feet, it would also render itachi's sharingan more or less useless since he only attained MS while alive meaning a few ameterasu and he loses his eye for the battle, and a much smaller window to use susoono, also noting that gai should be able to dodge the sword, and the yata mirror should have little effect since gai uses mainly taijutsu (no chakra of any kind to counter). Itachi was also not known for having much stamina even when healthy, so his only hope would be a quick finish with taijutsu but in my opinion, gai is one of the few who could outperform itachi in taijutsu technique, fully becoming the ultimate bad matchup for living healthy itachi.
    Whether sickly or not, that's not truly important. Yes, it effects his chakra levels. No, it doesn't effect how long his eyes will last using a potent jutsu like Tsukuyomi. That jutsu in and of itself I'd estimate would be the equivelant of using a full-scale Amaterasu 3 to 4 times.
     
         

  16. #191
    Member
    Status
    Theserpent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Quote Originally Posted by narajacob View Post
    Your opinion is as valid as mine and is supported by just as much evidence.
    No, it's not. Your "opinion" is supported by NOTHING. I mean I just ****ing explained why any reason you might Hirudora "broke" Susanoo is wrong. Contrary to popular belief, just because you have an opinion doesn't mean it's correct.
     
         

  17. #192
    Member narajacob's Avatar
    Status
    narajacob is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    228
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Your opinion was supported by the evidence that supports your view on what happened and not on what actually happened. Using evidence to support an opinion does not make it fact or more valid than another persons evidence to support their theory on what happened.
     
         

  18. #193
    The Unbiased one slaton02's Avatar
    Status
    slaton02 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    3,538
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't **** wit me, you'll lose
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    I thinks it's safe to say it broke susano'o, it's funny some people don't want to believe it.
     
         

  19. #194
    -Vegeta's Avatar
    Status
    -Vegeta is online now
    Gender
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The one and only Hidden Rain
    Posts
    25,752
    Post Thanks / Like
    > than kakarot
     



    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    The one dude is flippin his lid over it lol.....OMG!!!
     
         

  20. #195
    Senior Member IIB7252's Avatar
    Status
    IIB7252 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    Posts
    1,494
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeegHost View Post
    Nothing can "hurt" him, he's edo. He is laying on his @$$ though so the technique obviously overpowered him. And he had to deactivate Sussano'o. That means that move was no F'ing Joke.
    True...***** comment

    Tsunade was able to break that Sussano'o by just punching it. If you think Tsunade's single punch is greater than Hirudora, you're crazy. Of course Hirudora can break Madara (incomplete) Sussanoo
    Hahah nicely put brother...+ rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    Hirudora doesn't actually cause external wounds, and the fact that Madara was absent from the battle this whole chapter and that Susano'o is gone is pretty compelling evidence.
    excatly...I agree with ur statement...+ rep
    Quote Originally Posted by tracytracy22 View Post
    Yeh I think your right. And we have to remember that was only a mini version. He was using it without the gates. Imagine what damage it could have done had he had the gates open and used the proper version.
     
         

  21. #196
    Senior Member IIB7252's Avatar
    Status
    IIB7252 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    Posts
    1,494
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeegHost View Post
    Nothing can "hurt" him, he's edo. He is laying on his @$$ though so the technique obviously overpowered him. And he had to deactivate Sussano'o. That means that move was no F'ing Joke.
    + REP...I agree...

    Tsunade was able to break that Sussano'o by just punching it. If you think Tsunade's single punch is greater than Hirudora, you're crazy. Of course Hirudora can break Madara (incomplete) Sussanoo
    haha nicely said brother+ rep
    Quote Originally Posted by Piratefish View Post
    Hirudora doesn't actually cause external wounds, and the fact that Madara was absent from the battle this whole chapter and that Susano'o is gone is pretty compelling evidence.
    Yes spot on...+ rep
    Quote Originally Posted by tracytracy22 View Post
    Yeh I think your right. And we have to remember that was only a mini version. He was using it without the gates. Imagine what damage it could have done had he had the gates open and used the proper version.
    *****...Nicely said brother...:-)
     
         

  22. #197
    Senior Member IIB7252's Avatar
    Status
    IIB7252 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Hidden Leaf
    Posts
    1,494
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Quote Originally Posted by UnrealSoul View Post
    Then where is you proof of the explosion that it actually broke the susanno? Evidently you have none..so no nothing is confirmed. Your trying to make a fact out of an assumption.You need to get your brain checked...

    Just like you i could say Madara's susanno withstood it and he just deactivated it.

    Assumptions assumptions.

    Good day sir,
    And why can't he bother to give Obito a hand? Either Madara was having problems, or he was just slow-witted...Kaskashi would have killed obito if he really wanted...
    He used the Mokuton dragon, Hashiramaa's strongest technique (I think he stated). Goes for the kill on Naruto, Bee and Gai. Gets belted by Afternoon Tiger, doesn't do anything for the rest of the chapter, stays put in the exact spot, just because the best reason I've been given is "He was just chilling". Even though his motive and mission was to capture Hachibi and Naruto. Now tell me with a straight face, which reason makes more sense?
    Gai didn't do anything to Madara.can you not look at this with rose colored uchiha glasses? Madara wasn't just chilling out somewhere, that makes no sense at all . Last chapter he was hit with a desperation attack by Gai and his susanoo was thrown back...this chapter he's sitting down. 1+ 1 equals what?

    Just because he's acting unphased and like he doesn't give a shit, doesn't mean he's sitting there because he intended to sit there.

    It seems pretty damn obvious he was thrown over there from gai's attack. By no means was it a beat down or any measure of a victory against madara whatsoever but it sure as hell had enough force to push him back

    Authors intention was to keep Madara out of the fight through Hirudora, so it didn't look like he was doing nothing and not fighting. How can you not read the Authors intention with that reasoning?


    Quote Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
    i missed that explosion...yeah im pretty sure that explosion could break Level 3 Susanoo... Hirudora can break a level 3 Susanoo. End thread. Good job @KidGamer65.
    + REP CORRECT
     
         

  23. #198
    Member
    Status
    Theserpent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Quote Originally Posted by narajacob View Post
    Your opinion was supported by the evidence that supports your view on what happened and not on what actually happened. Using evidence to support an opinion does not make it fact or more valid than another persons evidence to support their theory on what happened.
    It's not an opinion. The simple fact is Madara was NOT damaged by Hirudora.
     
         

  24. #199
    Member
    Status
    Theserpent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Quote Originally Posted by IIB7252 View Post
    And why can't he bother to give Obito a hand?

    That's like saying why didn't he immediately kill the kages, or use the perfect Susanoo at first. He did what he wanted because in the long run it didn't matter.

    Quote Originally Posted by IIB7252 View Post
    Kakashi would have killed obito if he really wanted...
    Wow, it seems everyone on NarutoBase is fond of making up lies and trying to pass it off as fact. First and foremost you don't know that. You can't prove it either. From what we see in the kakashi vs Obito fight Obito would win, so you're actually making blatant lies.
     
         

  25. #200
    Member
    Status
    Theserpent is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    321
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

    Quote Originally Posted by slaton02 View Post
    I thinks it's safe to say it broke susano'o, it's funny some people don't want to believe it.
    Actually, it's not safe to say that. If Hirudora can't kill a single person, their is no chance of it breaking susanoo. I mean I already broke the entire argument down as to why it's not true. It seems NarutoBase just has a massive amount of retards who can't read.
     
         

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •