Page 9 of 15 « First ... 5678910111213 ... Last»
    -@The Untouchable Legend@- SAmIDeXtEr's Avatar
    Status
    Sep 2012
    I AM TOO FLY A.K.A ...ITACHI
    THE G@NGST@R

Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

Hey there, just admit ur a madara HATER and gai fanboy..*sigh ....stfu...

Last edited by SAmIDeXtEr; 11-15-2012 at 09:40 PM.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    Yes you have, you're the one who started this thread.
    :sy: I started it but wasn't on it for the majority of the time, get it now?

I don't need to back up anything. I'm not the one who is making the claim of Hirudora breaking Susanoo, I'm simply using logic to show how that can't be proven, and how everything we see speaks to the contrary.
    Everything we see speaks to the contrary huh? For example, the Mokuton's grip on Bee loosening is probably because of Madara getting hit by Hirudora.

He could have, except we have no implications that hirudora did any damage, thus it's more likely that he moved there after deactivating it.
    Yes we do.

-Mokuton's grip loosened
    -Madara doesn't decide to go help Obito, even though he wanted to get the 9 and 8 tails as quick as possible so he can feed them to the Mazo.

But whatever, at the end of the day I was just bring up the possibility of Hirudora breaking it, I never even said it was fact, but some fools came here and started talking about how this isn't proof, even though it was never meant to be proof. Debating this is pointless until we get more info.

Quote Originally Posted by SAmIDeXtEr View Post
    Hey there, just admit that ur a madara HATER and guy fanboy..*sigh ....:gtfo:
    , I like Madara better than Guy, the only fanboys here are the ones who came in here saying "Guy>Madara, Madara>Guy" since this isn't a vs. thread.

I didn't even say that Guy can beat him, lol what a retard.

Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    First of all don't bring your foolish comments here, this isn't a vs thread so don't make it one.

Second of all, look at that black hole in his chest, he was regenerating.
    dude i do, actually think he simply took the blast then effed guy up lol then deactivated his susano'o while kicking rocks on the sidelines.

you might have miss looked at the picture but that is just simply madara's hand in the way not a whole.

so no i don't believe Hirudora can break susano'o. hope i helped?.

Status
    Sep 2012
    THE G@NGST@R

Even rasenshuriken couldn't break madara's susano...no way in hell hirodura stands a chance..

Senior Member Great Sage of Uchiha's Avatar
    Status
    Jun 2012
    This user has no status.

Even rasenshuriken couldn't break madara's susano...no way in hell hirodura stands a chance..
    Lmao dang why yall going all H.A.M on the dude; he is just asking a simple question?.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Hirudora's explosion range is bigger than rasehnshuriken's

Status
    Feb 2012
    just minding my business

gai at 7 gates beats itachi, hirodura actually broke madara's incomplete susanoo and statled madara, thats why the mokuton on bee loosened, and lastly madara sat down to see the jubbi's action before making his decision of either fighting or escaping... Though at the end i belive peace will be achieved for everybody including madara would join together to destroy the jubbi..,

Status
    Sep 2012
    THE G@NGST@R

Even if it's a question, it's too soon to be answered besides that
    It's completely irrelevant since madara is an edo...he wll just regenerate lol

Status
    Sep 2012
    THE G@NGST@R

I ain't no retard but i don't know if same goes for you cus hirodura ain't got a chance against madara(edo)
    TBB is more effective against an edo(buys more time for da sealing cereomny)...:D

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    Opening the 7th gates causes sweat, the technique itself doesn't use it.
    Read carefully the aura is sweat. along with the air pressure= that justu
    seriously why do u think he couldnt absorb it? :confused:

Status
    Jun 2011
    Dont blink...

Quote Originally Posted by VariaBossX View Post
    Read carefully the aura is sweat. along with the air pressure= that justu
    seriously why do u think he couldnt absorb it? :confused:
    The aura is caused by the sweat evaporating due to the users own body heat. The actual jutsu uses air pressure which is created when he clapped his hand onto the other and made the tiger shape with his hands.

Status
    Oct 2011
    God Complex.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranificent View Post
    This was Madara this whole chapterYou can clearly see the snack pack and capri sun in the lower right corner
    This ^ ^ sihT

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by fastrthnwind View Post
    The aura is caused by the sweat evaporating due to the users own body heat. The actual jutsu uses air pressure which is created when he clapped his hand onto the other and made the tiger shape with his hands.
    kay worded it better than i did in the last comment becuz im using this shitty phone(props). But u mind explaing were the air
    pressure is increasing from?

Status
    Jun 2011
    Dont blink...

Quote Originally Posted by VariaBossX View Post
    kay worded it better than i did in the last comment becuz im using this shitty phone(props). But u mind explaing were the air
    pressure is increasing from?
    Gai creates the pressure himself by punching his hand. He then forms it into the shape of a tiger by forming his hands into a tiger shape.

Status
    Sep 2012
    This user has no status.

People so dumb. Noone said Gai>Madara

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uchiha asuku aliyu View Post
    gai at 7 gates beats itachi, hirodura actually broke madara's incomplete susanoo and statled madara, thats why the mokuton on bee loosened

That's all speculation, their's no proof that actually happened. Madara could just have easily allowed them to break free because he knew that whether they were bound or free it wouldn't matter.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

:sy: I started it but wasn't on it for the majority of the time, get it now?

That still doesn't mean that you're not the one making the claim, regardless of how many posts you've made in yoru own thread.

Everything we see speaks to the contrary huh? For example, the Mokuton's grip on Bee loosening is probably because of Madara getting hit by Hirudora.

Their is no "probably" their is "might be". You don't know why the moukton's grip loosened, no one does, however, if you logically think about Madara and his past behavior it can be deduced that he most likely allowed the grip to loosen due to it not mattering.

Yes we do.

-Mokuton's grip loosened
    -Madara doesn't decide to go help Obito, even though he wanted to get the 9 and 8 tails as quick as possible so he can feed them to the Mazo.

No, we don't.

Neither of those points reinforce the claim that Hirudora destroyed Susanoo. Not only that, but your second claim is also pure speculation. WE don't know why Madara sat their, but based on his previous behavior, like I already stated, he knew it wouldn't matter either way with the 10 tails awakening. He knows he has all the time he wants to capture them.

But whatever, at the end of the day I was just bring up the possibility of Hirudora breaking it, I never even said it was fact, but some fools came here and started talking about how this isn't proof, even though it was never meant to be proof. Debating this is pointless until we get more info.

At the end of the day you made a thread full of fanboy speculation, and are trying to make it seem as if the insignificant attack gai made was some super-powerful marty sue blast that can destroy anything. And no one is "debating" anything, i'm simply telling you you're full of shit.

Status
    Nov 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Invsblphntm View Post
    Right...

The reason why he let go of Bee and Guy was to troll them...

Get real.

What' i'm saying is "we don't know", and based on his past behavior with the kage's he's everything he's done was "to troll them" so why would this be any different? With the 10 tails awakening whether they were bound or free it wouldn't matter, and if he needed too he could just bind them again. As I've said before, everyone is trying to wank Gai's Hirudora and play down Madara.

Status
    Aug 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    That still doesn't mean that you're not the one making the claim, regardless of how many posts you've made in yoru own thread.
    I never said I didn't make the claim, I said I didn't put more info in here since I haven't been in the thread a lot, damn can you read.

Their is no "probably" their is "might be". You don't know why the moukton's grip loosened, no one does, however, if you logically think about Madara and his past behavior it can be deduced that he most likely allowed the grip to loosen due to it not mattering.
    Why would he let the grip loose when he has been fighting them like this the whole time? Also probably is the same as might be.

No, we don't.

Neither of those points reinforce the claim that Hirudora destroyed Susanoo. Not only that, but your second claim is also pure speculation. WE don't know why Madara sat their, but based on his previous behavior, like I already stated, he knew it wouldn't matter either way with the 10 tails awakening. He knows he has all the time he wants to capture them.
    Yes they do, cause if he got hit and took damage then the wood would loose its grip, what you are saying is retarded.

Madara clearly said that he has to catch Bee and Naruto BEFORE the Ten-Tails comes out so he can add them to it, he was clearly trying to capture them so why stop before it comes out?
    The second claim isn't pure speculation, why would Madara sit there and watch Obito fight when he was in a hurry to get the 2 Bijuu? You have no rational response so you reply with baseless speculation.

At the end of the day you made a thread full of fanboy speculation, and are trying to make it seem as if the insignificant attack gai made was some super-powerful marty sue blast that can destroy anything. And no one is "debating" anything, i'm simply telling you you're full of shit.
    You sir are full of shit, you berate me for speculating though that is all you are doing right now.

"He let go of them because it doesn't matter"- Bullshit, he was in a rush to capture them before, so why stop now.

"He just decided to move to that spot"-Speculation, Baseless speculation, you just assume this since you can't think of anything else instead of this. This is probably the stupidest thing I have seen in this whole thread.

You are pretty stupid if you think I said Hirudora can destroy anything, that is just your fanboy self-defense mechanism activating, due to me saying Susanoo was broken by Hirudora.was punching cracks in Susanoo,

Status
    Jul 2012
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by uchiha asuku aliyu View Post
    gai at 7 gates beats itachi, hirodura actually broke madara's incomplete susanoo and statled madara, thats why the mokuton on bee loosened, and lastly madara sat down to see the jubbi's action before making his decision of either fighting or escaping... Though at the end i belive peace will be achieved for everybody including madara would join together to destroy the jubbi..,
    lol gai finds himself in a finger genjutsu