Page 9 of 12 « First ... 56789101112 Last»
    Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

Gai destroyed the susanoo in recent chapters.

If you look more closely to the recent chapter you will see many explosions of susanoo getting destroyed and you will see madara sitting in a pile of smoke were he got attacked, hence why he wasn't fighting in the recent chapters.

Their is actually prove, if you still don't believe it to be true i believe that you are in denial and there is no further discussion.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Re: So is it confirmed? Hirudora can break Madara's Susanoo? (Incomplete version).

Quote Originally Posted by YellowFlash1 View Post
    Gai destroyed the susanoo in recent chapters.

Oh really? Then post the page.

If you look more closely to the recent chapter you will see many explosions of susanoo getting destroyed and you will see madara sitting in a pile of smoke were he got attacked, hence why he wasn't fighting in the recent chapters.
    What? So you're saying that because their was an explosion that Susanoo was destroyed? That doesn't make any sense. BY that logic, Susanoo is weaker than Kisame who was only burned by the Hirudora. Not only that, but I already addressed the fact that Madara MOVED to his current location, and that's not where he was knocked back at.

Their is actually prove, if you still don't believe it to be true i believe that you are in denial and there is no further discussion.
    No, their isn't. Their is just a bunch of people who can't read a manga properly and are compulsive liars. Seriously, the stupidity in this threads is ridiculous. Hirudora did not, in any way shape or form, damage Susanoo any more than the previous attacks hurled against Madara's Susanoo hurt it.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Bottom line is I know Unfortunately OP, Madara fanboys outnumber Gai fans 50:1. Not many will acknowledge his feat....

you can wake a man only if he is really asleep. No effort that you make will produce any effect upon him if he is merely pretending sleep

Status
    Feb 2012
    In my castle, sending my minions to wipe out Narutoverse.
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Theserpent View Post
    It's not an opinion. The simple fact is Madara was NOT damaged by Hirudora.
    There is no proof that Madara wasn't damaged, but looking at what the manga is implying from Madara's appearance on the last page, he did take damage from the attack.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by Memoria View Post
    There is no proof that Madara wasn't damaged, but looking at what the manga is implying from Madara's appearance on the last page, he did take damage from the attack.
    correct...+ rep brother...

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

No it's not. Show me where exactly it indicates that he was damaged. You're just spewing shit. Madara is as undamaged as he was when any other time he was attacked.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by IIB7252 View Post
    Bottom line is I know Unfortunately OP, Madara fanboys outnumber Gai fans 50:1. Not many will acknowledge his feat....

The bottom line is you're ****ing stupid. You're making massive claims aren't supported by anything in the manga, and evidence is to the contrary.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

That's like saying why didn't he immediately kill the kages, or use the perfect Susanoo at first. He did what he wanted because in the long run it didn't matter.

Wow, it seems everyone on NarutoBase is fond of making up lies and trying to pass it off as fact. First and foremost you don't know that. You can't prove it either. From what we see in the kakashi vs Obito fight Obito would win, so you're actually making blatant lies.
    Pretty smart...I written this aswell but u failed to talk about it...
    What about this tell me...whats ur take or llogic behind this tell me....
    He used the Mokuton dragon, Hashiramaa's strongest technique (I think he stated). Goes for the kill on Naruto, Bee and Gai. Gets belted by Afternoon Tiger, doesn't do anything for the rest of the chapter, stays put in the exact spot, just because the best reason I've been given is "He was just chilling". Even though his motive and mission was to capture Hachibi and Naruto. Now tell me with a straight face, which reason makes more sense?
    Gai didn't do anything to Madara.can you not look at this with rose colored uchiha glasses? Madara wasn't just chilling out somewhere, that makes no sense at all . Last chapter he was hit with a desperation attack by Gai and his susanoo was thrown back...this chapter he's sitting down. 1+ 1 equals what?

Just because he's acting unphased and like he doesn't give a shit, doesn't mean he's sitting there because he intended to sit there.

It seems pretty damn obvious he was thrown over there from gai's attack. By no means was it a beat down or any measure of a victory against madara whatsoever but it sure as hell had enough force to push him back

Authors intention was to keep Madara out of the fight through Hirudora, so it didn't look like he was doing nothing and not fighting. How can you not read the Authors intention with that reasoning?

Status
    Feb 2012
    In my castle, sending my minions to wipe out Narutoverse.
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~

No it's not. Show me where exactly it indicates that he was damaged. You're just spewing shit. Madara is as undamaged as he was when any other time he was attacked.
    I'm looking at the last page of chapter 609 right now, and judging from Madara's appearance, it's blatantly clear that he did take damage. It's easy for any unbiased reader to know that he took damage from Gai's attack, but since you seem to be biased towards Madara, you refuse to see it. If you really don't see how his face and armor is damaged then you have issues.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Okay, this is some serious argument about this. Even if guy broke a version one susanoo that tsunade could break with bare hands, what's the big deal. Its not like it can even take version two or scratch perfect susanoo.
    And a meteor fell on madara and he didn't need one whole chapter to regenerate. So if u think madara was regenerating the whole chapter bcos hirodura>meteor then u must not be thinking straight.

OF COURSE MADARA WAS RELAXING ALL ALONG :flaw:

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

:flaw::flaw:
    Quote Originally Posted by kellzfresh View Post
    Okay, this is some serious argument about this. Even if guy broke a version one susanoo that tsunade could break with bare hands, what's the big deal. Its not like it can even take version two or scratch perfect susanoo.
    And a meteor fell on madara and he didn't need one whole chapter to regenerate. So if u think madara was regenerating the whole chapter bcos hirodura>meteor then u must not be thinking straight.

I can't think of a single reason not to believe Madara and his Sasunoo were busted, other than "He was just sitting there chilling for the entire time". Which sounds totally out of Madara's characters to just sit there doing nothing when he was motiveted to get serious at 607.

Other than that, I guess my best point people seem to gravitate to was the Mokuton loosening on the Hachibi, whereas before it was tightening on him when Madara was *ahem* around.

Dat Gai. I though Dat Clone would solo, but no, Dat Gai is Dat Mighty indeed. & this was while standing still & handcuffed. Imagine him moving at 350KMPH!!

I remember *****s said Mansali was gonna hit Madara so hard it would take Madara eternity to reform.....Gai = Mansali is now Confirmed 1000 Fakt!

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

This chapter's timeframe is shorter than the one where the meteor appeared, and besides Madara didn't have to be regenerating the WHOLE chapter.

you can wake a man only if he is really asleep. No effort that you make will produce any effect upon him if he is merely pretending sleep
    Yeah, I know, its pretty sad that some fans are getting so butthurt over this.

btw ignore Theserpent, its clear he is a biased Madara fanboy.

Last edited by KidGamer65; 11-16-2012 at 09:36 AM.

Status
    Jul 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I can't think of a single reason not to believe Madara and his Sasunoo were busted, other than "He was just sitting there chilling for the entire time". Which sounds totally out of Madara's characters to just sit there doing nothing when he was motiveted to get serious at 607.

Other than that, I guess my best point people seem to gravitate to was the Mokuton loosening on the Hachibi, whereas before it was tightening on him when Madara was *ahem* around.

Dat Gai. I though Dat Clone would solo, but no, Dat Gai is Dat Mighty indeed. & this was while standing still & handcuffed. Imagine him moving at 350KMPH!!

I remember *****s said Mansali was gonna hit Madara so hard it would take Madara eternity to reform.....Gai = Mansali is now Confirmed 1000 Fakt!
    Madara could sit there for all he cares, especially since he knew the juubi preparation was almost complete. He probably knew it was almost time and just decided to chill it out and end it all at once with the juubi :shrug:

Quote Originally Posted by KidGamer65 View Post
    This chapter's timeframe is shorter than the one where the meteor appeared, and besides Madara didn't have to be regenerating the WHOLE chapter.

Yeah, I know, its pretty sad that some fans are getting so butthurt over this.

btw ignore Theserpent, its clear he is a biased Madara fanboy.
    I'm not sure if it hurt madara, remember when sasuke got hit by one of the seven swords guy in the kage meeting and sasuke flew to the other room? He didn't get hurt. And I think the same happened to madara.

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Madara could sit there for all he cares, especially since he knew the juubi preparation was almost complete. He probably knew it was almost time and just decided to chill it out and end it all at once with the juubi :shrug:

I'm not sure if it hurt madara, remember when sasuke got hit by one of the seven swords guy in the kage meeting and sasuke flew to the other room? He didn't get hurt. And I think the same happened to madara.
    If you look at Madara after the blast you can tell by his face and armor having more scuff marks that he took some damage.

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

If you look at Madara after the blast you can tell by his face and armor having more scuff marks that he took some damage.
    He says "Oh well" to the Juubi being revived, why would he give two shits to a move that he can just regenerate from? Especially since the Juubi being revived >>>>>> an attack Gai did that only impacted Stage 2.5 Sasunoo armour (not even his strongest form, not close to it), yet he still seems unimpressed by the arrival of the Juubi. Probably thinks his stronger the Juubi at this point.

If he has no real reaction to the Juubi being revived, why would he have a reaction to Afternoon Tiger? Especially considering both the aftermath of Hirudora and the Juubi being revived SORT of coincided. Juubi supersedes Hirudora in terms of getting a reaction from Madara lol

I don't see that as a way to make my argument less valid?

Status
    Aug 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

He says "Oh well" to the Juubi being revived, why would he give two shits to a move that he can just regenerate from? Especially since the Juubi being revived >>>>>> an attack Gai did that only impacted Stage 2.5 Sasunoo armour (not even his strongest form, not close to it), yet he still seems unimpressed by the arrival of the Juubi. Probably thinks his stronger the Juubi at this point.

If he has no real reaction to the Juubi being revived, why would he have a reaction to Afternoon Tiger? Especially considering both the aftermath of Hirudora and the Juubi being revived SORT of coincided. Juubi supersedes Hirudora in terms of getting a reaction from Madara lol

I don't see that as a way to make my argument less valid?
    I think you quoted the wrong person..

Status
    Jul 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Trying to explain Jinchurikis

So I see you have nothing else to say...usually when you make a mistake you correct yourself, and why would I feel humiliated on an internet forum where nobody knows who I am.

Where did the scuff marks come from huh? From Hirudora.
    Why did the Mokuton's grip loosen even though Madara was keeping it up this whole time until he got hit? Because of Hirudora.

I know it is hard for you to fathom this since you are a just an irrational fool.

When you can address my reason and counter it then maybe your useless comments will have some merit.
    This made my day.
    Thank god someone else is fighting the fools on here.

Status
    Apr 2011
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

yep...both madara and susanoo had their asses off the ground when hirodura hit them so yeah,i guess the tiger owns incomplete susanoo

Academy Student
    Status
    May 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Well according to the manga, Gai has been the only ninja without special abilities to defeat the Uchiha using just Taijutsu so its possible he may have weakened Madara with Hirudora...!

Status
    Feb 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I think you quoted the wrong person..
    Ya i saw...Sorry brother silly mistake....

Quote Originally Posted by Hachidaime Hokage View Post
    Well according to the manga, Gai has been the only ninja without special abilities to defeat the Uchiha using just Taijutsu so its possible he may have weakened Madara with Hirudora...!
    Yes very rightly said dear...

Status
    Oct 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by natzzz View Post
    he was regenerating.there's a big black hole in his chest.so if it was non edo madara....................
    Dude, your signature is epic! Hahahaha xD

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I can't think of a single reason not to believe Madara and his Sasunoo were busted

Of course you can't. That's why I went through all that trouble of explaining to you why he was not hurt in the slightest I mean I have already described, in detail, how it's utterly impossible for Madara's Susanoo to have "broke". Regardless, what you do or do not believe is of little consequence to me, the fact still remains that Madara is as undamaged from that attack as he was from any other attack dished out towards him. Whether or not a massive retard admits the truth doesn't make it any less factual.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

I'm looking at the last page of chapter 609 right now, and judging from Madara's appearance, it's blatantly clear that he did take damage.
    No it's not idiot. Look at him and he is utterly undamaged and unfazed. You're just a massive dipshit who can't read a simple manga properly. Here, I'll post the image for the umpteenth time.

He has no damage whatsoever. YOu're obviously one of the retards who thinks his hand is a hole in his chest. Welll I'm sorry to tell you BUT IT IS ACTUALLY HIS HAND. That's one problem with naruto, too many retards flock around it. It makes having an intelligent discussion about it very difficult.

Status
    Nov 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.

Quote Originally Posted by erosennin38 View Post
    yep...both madara and susanoo had their asses off the ground when hirodura hit them so yeah,i guess the tiger owns incomplete susanoo
    I can tell you didn't read most of Naruto, or you'd never make such a retarded statement. Madara's Susanoo has been knocked back plenty of times and yet he has absolutely no damage done to him or his Susanoo.

As you can see, Madara was well off the ground after being hit by the dragon flood. He even endured Tsunade's kick and crashing into the ground without taking a bit of damage. He even remarks how weak their attack was. If he can take multiple hits from different kage in quick succession and suffer no damage, The Hirudora, which can't even kill a single person, is utterly ineffective against him.

Status
    Jun 2012
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't **** wit me, you'll lose

Actually, it's not safe to say that. If Hirudora can't kill a single person, their is no chance of it breaking susanoo. I mean I already broke the entire argument down as to why it's not true. It seems NarutoBase just has a massive amount of retards who can't read.
    It destroyed susano'o, get over it. Your excuse doesn't make sense either.