View Poll Results: who is stronger (after reading OP)

Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obito

    11 57.89%
  • Naruto

    8 42.11%
Page 1 of 2 12 Last»
Results 1 to 25 of 27
  1. #1
    Savior Of The World MickNerks's Avatar
    Status
    MickNerks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hall of Bijuu
    Posts
    5,257
    Post Thanks / Like
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability
     

    The Naruto </=/> Obito Debate

    I would like to know who people believe is the strongest between the two. Naruto and Obito.. Now before people start spamming obito's name without any logical proof.. Just think about it for a minute, What could obito possibly do to naruto to beat him? Naruto can read all obito's movements and can have all his clones out in diffrent modes.

    I cant think of anything, so i was beginning to believe they would tie at the most, becuase neither person would be able to harm the other. Then i thought about naruto's toads and it allowed me to believe naruto may have an edge becuase his toads can use a sound based genjutsu..


    If im wrong someone please EXPLAIN how, but right now i personally seeing them ending in a draw, or naruto being victorious with the help of frog genjutsu. Let me know what you think, and please use facts.
     
         

  2. #2
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,103
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Naruto </=/> Obito Debate

    No need for me to read this, as long as Naruto can't touch him he can't di a shit. He also have the Rinnegan which is overkill
     
         

  3. #3
    Savior Of The World MickNerks's Avatar
    Status
    MickNerks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hall of Bijuu
    Posts
    5,257
    Post Thanks / Like
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability
     

    Re: The Naruto </=/> Obito Debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    No need for me to read this, as long as Naruto can't touch him he can't di a shit. He also have the Rinnegan which is overkill
    obito cant use all the rinnegan abilities and obito cant land a hit on naruto either.. So either read the OP or dont comment. And you havent giving any facts.
     
         

  4. #4
    President Midday's Avatar
    Status
    Midday is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    4,826
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Naruto </=/> Obito Debate

    On paper Obito should be able to take Naruto. But by feats he hasn't shown much outside of Kaumi. It shouldn't be easy for Obito just to warp Naruto, if he uses his body flicker and a lot more clones than he's currently using, Naruto could catch Obito if he times it right just like Minato.
     
         
    Last edited by Midday; 11-14-2012 at 04:59 PM.

  5. #5
    Minato Flying Raijin Jutsu Drio Osiamo's Avatar
    Status
    Drio Osiamo is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    I live on top of a hill sitting beneath an apple tree. :D
    Posts
    299
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Naruto </=/> Obito Debate

    Im gonna have to say Naruto.
     
         

  6. #6
    Savior Of The World MickNerks's Avatar
    Status
    MickNerks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hall of Bijuu
    Posts
    5,257
    Post Thanks / Like
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability
     

    Re: The Naruto </=/> Obito Debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Midday View Post
    On paper Obito should be able to take Naruto. But by feats he hasn't shown much outside of Kaumi.
    kumai wouldnt even seem to be a problem because he needs to touch naruto in order to kumai him. which is impossible with naruto's sensing abilities and his speed
     
         

  7. #7
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,103
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Naruto </=/> Obito Debate

    Quote Originally Posted by MickNerks View Post
    obito cant use all the rinnegan abilities and obito cant land a hit on naruto either.. So either read the OP or dont comment. And you havent giving any facts.
    First of all, Obito can use his MS with only one correct? Then why wouldnt he be able to use all the Rinnegan techniques? Kishi have given us hints, for example



    Rinnegan gives you all the base elements too, and he also have Gedo mazo and 7 tailed beasts. In fact, he should just suck him into his dimension and it will be K.O
     
         

  8. #8
    Savior Of The World MickNerks's Avatar
    Status
    MickNerks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hall of Bijuu
    Posts
    5,257
    Post Thanks / Like
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability
     

    Re: The Naruto </=/> Obito Debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    First of all, Obito can use his MS with only one correct? Then why wouldnt he be able to use all the Rinnegan techniques? Kishi have given us hints, for example



    Rinnegan gives you all the base elements too, and he also have Gedo mazo and 7 tailed beasts. In fact, he should just suck him into his dimension and it will be K.O
    smh... you are wrong my friend.. Obito cant use all his MS abilities.. Kakashi has the ability to warp people from far away distances.. Obito must touch people in order to warp them.. Show me one manga chapter where obito hasnt graped anyone to warp them.. Minato elaborated on how his abilities worked already.. And had obito had all rinnegean abilities he would have demonstrated preata path already (especially when naruto came charging at his face with a rasengan.. Obito isnt as powerful as you think.

    obitio can use 1/2 of the kumia's ms abilities while kakashi can use the other half.. Havent you wondered why obito never used susanoo.. Its because he cant because he doesnt have he doesnt have his second eye.
     
         
    Last edited by MickNerks; 11-14-2012 at 05:07 PM.

  9. #9
    Demon Sannin RasenUchihaChaos's Avatar
    Status
    RasenUchihaChaos is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    World That Never Was
    Posts
    6,815
    Post Thanks / Like
    I See The Truth
     

    Re: The Naruto </=/> Obito Debate

    plus are we talking naruto here or naruto and kurama cause then its 2 v 1
     
         

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Status
    AlexXx is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Usa
    Posts
    1,709
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Naruto </=/> Obito Debate

    its just simple. unless obito isnt dump.

    naruto let his clones being sucked up in the other dimension. so real naruto fighting with obito in real dimension and narutos clones fighting obito in the other dimension when he try to slip trough anything.

    BUT
    obito would know that and only use his kamui to warp away only the attacks not naruto himslef or to slip trough naruto when he need to.

    so i agree with a tie because i love them both.
     
         

  11. #11
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,103
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Naruto </=/> Obito Debate

    Quote Originally Posted by MickNerks View Post
    smh... you are wrong my friend.. Obito cant use all his MS abilities.. Kakashi has the ability to warp people from far away distances.. Obito must touch people in order to warp them.. Show me one manga chapter where obito hasnt graped anyone to warp them.. Minato elaborated on how his abilities worked already.. And had obito had all rinnegean abilities he would have demonstrated preata path already (especially when naruto came charging at his face with a rasengan.. Obito isnt as powerful as you think.
    The thing with MS is that you have difference abilities in each eye (If I remember right), for example Itachi can use tsukuyomi in one eye, and in the other eye he can only use amaterasu, but that being said this is the Rinnegan. You have no proof that he can't use all the Rinnegan techniques, so that's kinda BS to say.

    His half body is Senju DNA which means he is able to use Mokuton, which surpresses chakra. Naruto from what we have seen cannot use more than two BM clones because it takes too much chakra.

    Obito still possesses the Gedo statue and 7 tailed beast, they should be enough lmao
     
         

  12. #12
    Banned
    Status
    Zlad is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    8,103
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Naruto </=/> Obito Debate

    Quote Originally Posted by RasenUchihaChaos View Post
    plus are we talking naruto here or naruto and kurama cause then its 2 v 1
    you mean 8 VS 2
     
         

  13. #13
    Savior Of The World MickNerks's Avatar
    Status
    MickNerks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hall of Bijuu
    Posts
    5,257
    Post Thanks / Like
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability
     

    Re: The Naruto </=/> Obito Debate

    Quote Originally Posted by RasenUchihaChaos View Post
    plus are we talking naruto here or naruto and kurama cause then its 2 v 1
    not true.. kurama is naruto's power.. That like saying because obito has hashirama infused inside him that its obito and hashirama vs whoever.. Current naruto vs current obito is what we are talking about.

    Quote Originally Posted by AlexXx View Post
    its just simple. unless obito isnt dump.

    naruto let his clones being sucked up in the other dimension. so real naruto fighting with obito in real dimension and narutos clones fighting obito in the other dimension when he try to slip trough anything.

    BUT
    obito would know that and only use his kamui to warp away only the attacks not naruto himslef or to slip trough naruto when he need to.

    so i agree with a tie because i love them both.
    resonable answer.
     
         

  14. #14
    The Sage Scholar Umari Senju's Avatar
    Status
    Umari Senju is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Arizona, US
    Posts
    5,299
    Post Thanks / Like
    RPing like a boss
     

    Re: The Naruto </=/> Obito Debate

    I say this one goes to naruto. Obito has the MS but i have never seen him use Susanoo. Don't you think he would have used that by now? Plus Kamui is not going to work as well as you think. Naruto's clones are powerful. As stated above he can have them in different modes while he himself is in TB Mode. Consider this;

    TB Mode Naruto creates a Sage Mode Clone and Obito Kamui's it. We know Obito is a skilled fighter so he will more than likely, avoid sending one of naruto's clones to the Kamui Dimension. But Naruto is also very sneaky with his clones. More to the point, Obito Kamui's narutos attacks and naruto can transform his clones into other objects and jutsu like say, Rasenshuriken. Now you have TB Mode Naruto facing Obito in the real world amd as soon as Obito phases into the other dimension, he's gonna get tagged by the Sage Mode Naruto just like what happened in this last issue with Kakshi. Naruto know's how Kamui works. This is all hypothetical of course.

    Now let look at Obito's Rinnegan:

    Naruto has faced the Rinnegan twice now. Three times if you count his earlier tussle with Madara. he managed to overcome the the Rinnegan abilities BEFORE he even gained TB Mode. He is well versed in how it works and how to counter each tech. So saying Obito's Rinnegan is a game over for Naruto is false.

    The Gedo Mezo:

    Has transformed into the Juubi so that's not part of Obito's arrsenal anymore. If anything it belongs to Madara now if even him.

    So yeah Naruto takes Obito Very High Difficulty.
     
         
    Last edited by Umari Senju; 11-14-2012 at 05:21 PM.

  15. #15
    Savior Of The World MickNerks's Avatar
    Status
    MickNerks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hall of Bijuu
    Posts
    5,257
    Post Thanks / Like
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability
     

    Re: The Naruto </=/> Obito Debate

    Quote Originally Posted by Zlad View Post
    The thing with MS is that you have difference abilities in each eye (If I remember right), for example Itachi can use tsukuyomi in one eye, and in the other eye he can only use amaterasu, but that being said this is the Rinnegan. You have no proof that he can't use all the Rinnegan techniques, so that's kinda BS to say.
    You have no proof to say he does have all the rinnegan abilities because he hasnt shown all yet.. he has only shown human and outer path.. Even his paths with one rinnegan didnt demonstrate any rinnegan abilities, most likely because they didnt have any because they only had one eye. You cant say he has all the abilities. You can only go off what he has shown.

    His half body is Senju DNA which means he is able to use Mokuton, which surpresses chakra. Naruto from what we have seen cannot use more than two BM clones because it takes too much chakra.

    Obito still possesses the Gedo statue and 7 tailed beast, they should be enough lmao
    You act as though 2 bijuu mode clones isnt more than enought to defeat obito.. 1 bijuu mode defeated his entire jinchuriki army.. 2 is way more than obito can handle especially if they can sense his every move. At best this competition is a draw, until naruto summons ma and pa and they trap obito is sound genjutsu.
     
         

  16. #16
    Trafalgar Law. The Hidden Shinobi's Avatar
    Status
    The Hidden Shinobi is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    London
    Posts
    8,151
    Post Thanks / Like
    Let's Dance!
     

    Re: The Naruto </=/> Obito Debate

    Obito is the most OP ****er alive. Only edo madara is on/beyond his level.

    But the thing is Obito is OP because of kamui, yes but also because of all the things he has obtained etc.. rinnegan, gedo mazo, jirjuriki..

    If madara was revived via outer path he would naturally be as strong as he is now. But he wouldn't be able to regenerate, i'm not even sure about him running out of chakra, obito has been fighting all this time
     
         

  17. #17
    Senior Member garas56's Avatar
    Status
    garas56 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    2,650
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm telling you this because
    you don't get it, you think
    you get it, which isn't the
    same as actually getting it.
    Get it?
     

    Re: The Naruto </=/> Obito Debate

    Nruto is stronger in power they keps but if 1v1 Obito wins
    if Kakahi helps Obito lost.
     
         

  18. #18
    Godaime Hokage Slug Princess Tsunade's Avatar
    Status
    Slug Princess Tsunade is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Under a f***ing tree
    Posts
    7,046
    Post Thanks / Like
    "You are my disciple so
    you'll inherit the power of a
    Sannin"
     

    Re: The Naruto </=/> Obito Debate

    Obito would own Naruto.
     
         

  19. #19
    Savior Of The World MickNerks's Avatar
    Status
    MickNerks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hall of Bijuu
    Posts
    5,257
    Post Thanks / Like
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability
     

    Re: The Naruto </=/> Obito Debate

    Quote Originally Posted by garas56 View Post
    Nruto is stronger in power they keps but if 1v1 Obito wins
    if Kakahi helps Obito lost.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug Princess Tsunade View Post
    Obito would own Naruto.
    Explain how.. Because obito cant land a hit on naruto.
     
         

  20. #20
    Sage cytoplasm's Avatar
    Status
    cytoplasm is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    118
    Post Thanks / Like
    This user has no status.
     

    Re: The Naruto </=/> Obito Debate

    Quote Originally Posted by MickNerks View Post
    obito cant use all the rinnegan abilities and obito cant land a hit on naruto either.. So either read the OP or dont comment. And you havent giving any facts.
    Who said that he can't use all Rinnegan abilitis? He can use Rikudo no Jutsu, Ningendo Paths Sould Jutsu and the Summoning of Gedo. And how can't Obito land a hit on Naruto? Thats just ridiculous lol Obito had the opportunity to land like 5 hits on Naruto but Kakashi, Gai and Bee saved him.








    Quote Originally Posted by Midday View Post
    On paper Obito should be able to take Naruto. But by feats he hasn't shown much outside of Kaumi. It shouldn't be easy for Obito just to warp Naruto, if he uses his body flicker and a lot more clones than he's currently using, Naruto could catch Obito if he times it right just like Minato.
    But as we've seen common teamwork won't help Naruto he needs someone who can use Kamui and since Naruto can't use Kamui he won't be able to hit him. Also Obito has shown, Katon Jutsus, Fuin Jutsus and he uses Kamui for different things he has also used Mokuton.
     
         

  21. #21
    The Unbiased one slaton02's Avatar
    Status
    slaton02 is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    ???
    Posts
    3,571
    Post Thanks / Like
    Don't **** wit me, you'll lose
     

    Re: The Naruto </=/> Obito Debate

    Didn't Obito have Naruto beat before Guy and Kakashi saved him?...yes and BM is a powerup but I don't think it will change anything against Obito.
     
         

  22. #22
    Savior Of The World MickNerks's Avatar
    Status
    MickNerks is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Hall of Bijuu
    Posts
    5,257
    Post Thanks / Like
    People only Die Because They
    Accept Death as an
    Inevitability
     

    Re: The Naruto </=/> Obito Debate

    Quote Originally Posted by cytoplasm View Post
    Who said that he can't use all Rinnegan abilitis? He can use Rikudo no Jutsu, Ningendo Paths Sould Jutsu and the Summoning of Gedo. And how can't Obito land a hit on Naruto? Thats just ridiculous lol Obito had the opportunity to land like 5 hits on Naruto but Kakashi, Gai and Bee saved him.
    First off. all the situations you are talking about were in kyuubi mode, not bijuu mode..

    Second in one of the pages you posted it proves that obito will have a hard time hitting naruto becuase naruto can sense his every move.

    Thirdly i know obito has some rinnegan tech, but he doesnt have all of them.. and he cant kumai naruto without touching him soooo that throws that option out the window.. fire doesnt effect naruto and we have just seen obito use that weak mokuton on naruto and naruto broke free..

    Quote Originally Posted by slaton02 View Post
    Didn't Obito have Naruto beat before Guy and Kakashi saved him?...yes and BM is a powerup but I don't think it will change anything against Obito.
    Do you not seee the huge power level diffrence between KM and BM.. There is no way that obito can land an effective move on naruto.
     
         

  23. #23
    Sasuke 2-0 against Naruto Champ's Avatar
    Status
    Champ is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    11,060
    Post Thanks / Like
    Madara turned Minato into the
    Yellow Trash
     

    Re: The Naruto </=/> Obito Debate

    Manga already showed us he needs Kakashi to beat Obito
     
         

  24. #24
    Eternal Dawn Lightbringer's Avatar
    Status
    Lightbringer is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Anor Londo
    Posts
    8,469
    Post Thanks / Like
    Praise the Sun!
     

    Re: The Naruto </=/> Obito Debate

    If Obito didn't have kamui then yeah. I'm sure naruto is more powerful and can defeat him...the problem is being able to land those hits.
     
         

  25. #25
    XX. The Judgement Tartarus's Avatar
    Status
    Tartarus is offline
    Gender
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    3,904
    Post Thanks / Like
    ~Memento Mori~
     

    Re: The Naruto </=/> Obito Debate

    so far it has been Naruto, Kakashi, Guy and Bee vs Obito alone, who is trying to capture Naruto alive. Obito should be obvious
     
         

Page 1 of 2 12 Last»

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •